Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

voting for someone they dont like is a "THREAT TO DEMOCRACY" we must remove him so you cant vote.  I can't believe anyone buys this sh1t.  actually I can liberals are absolute morons.

also we once again don't have a democracy we have a constitutional republic.  They used to teach that in school, but dumbdumbs must not remember that

Tell that to Mitt Romney and Harvard Law Professor Lawrence Tribe. 😁

34 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

voting for someone they dont like is a "THREAT TO DEMOCRACY" we must remove him so you cant vote.  I can't believe anyone buys this sh1t.  actually I can liberals are absolute morons.

also we once again don't have a democracy we have a constitutional republic.  They used to teach that in school, but dumbdumbs must not remember that

Your second point is correct and it’s an important one to remember and keep emphasizing. 

But as to your first point: most liberals, and many independents truly believe that Donald Trump represents an existential threat to our constitutional republic. Personally that is my firm conviction. I have never felt this way about an American politician in my lifetime and sincerely hope never to do so again. You’re free to disagree with this analysis about Trump but please don’t dismiss it as disingenuous: it’s not. We truly feel this way and think we have ample reason to do so. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Your second point is correct and it’s an important one to remember and keep emphasizing. 

But as to your first point: most liberals, and many independents truly believe that Donald Trump represents an existential threat to our constitutional republic. Personally that is my firm conviction. I have never felt this way about an American politician in my lifetime and sincerely hope never to do so again. You’re free to disagree with this analysis about Trump but please don’t dismiss it as disingenuous: it’s not. We truly feel this way and think we have ample reason to do so. 

actually you have zero reason to feel that way, but once again liberals act on feelings and not facts

existential threat to our republic, there is nothing that shows that.  I tell you what an existential threat to our country is, allowing 8 million people into the country and setting up homeless illegal camps, trafficking people like the biden administration is doing.  Democrats are following the California pattern which was created by Reagan, allow as many illegals in as possible, give them tons of government help and their children will always vote for more free stuff cause thats how they are raised.  Its a terrible pattern

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I never said insurrection

I said insurrection

Taken out of context. Those quotes are referring to two different things. But carry on. 😁

ok keep with it

You took two quotes in isolation out of context when I was discussing two separate things and then make it look like I was contradicting myself, which was not the case. But carry on. 😅 

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Tell that to Mitt Romney and Harvard Law Professor Lawrence Tribe. 😁

Oooh. Harvard. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oooh. Harvard. 

Lawrence Tribe is the most respected Constitutional Law Professor in the nation (and has been for decades). 

• Haha 1

Illegal migrants on Arizona have been cutting down trees to keep warm. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

This is such a stupid take, you know how I know? He was already president for 4 years.

:rolleyes:

Just now, squistion said:

Lawrence Tribe is the most respected Constitutional Law Professor in the nation (and has been for decades). 

Of course he is. He’s a Harvard man. “In every disaster throughout American history there seems to be a Harvard man in the middle of it” - Thomas Sowell. 

4 hours ago, squistion said:

You took two quotes in isolation out of context when I was discussing two separate things and then make it look like I was contradicting myself, which was not the case. But carry on. 😅 

you can keep repeating this all you want

you believe that january 6th was an insurrection

you also believe that insurrection was caused by Trump

therefore you believe Trump Insurrection...nothing else needs context, these are all things youve stated 

you just posted a thing from Pedo Biden saying you can't be pro-america and pro-insurrection.  You support that tweet, therefore voting for trump means you are voting for insurrection and are anti-american.  Biden continually calls Trump an insurrection which is an absolute lie.  You need to make up your mind

I don't think you are very smart, truly

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Of course he is. He’s a Harvard man. “In every disaster throughout American history there seems to be a Harvard man in the middle of it” - Thomas Sowell. 

hes an Uncle Tom or something

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you can keep repeating this all you want

you believe that january 6th was an insurrection

you also believe that insurrection was caused by Trump

therefore you believe Trump Insurrection...nothing else needs context, these are all things youve stated 

Yes. It was an insurrection or attempted coup.

Yes. Trump was a causal factor which will be proven by Jack Smith. 

I don't know what you exactly you mean by the 3rd bolded. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

😆 So stupid. 

2 hours ago, squistion said:

I don't know what you exactly you mean by the 3rd bolded. 

can I get a liberal to help this poor man out?  Am I wrong in calling this out?  Does he make sense to ANY OF YOU??? 

can I get a liberal to help this poor man out?  Am I wrong in calling this out?  Does he make sense to ANY OF YOU??? 

What are you calling out?

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

What are you calling out?

your hypocrisy, you said youve never called it an insurrection yet your constantly calling it an insurrection, that simple.  And when I mentioned it you said it was context, which it clearly isnt

your hypocrisy, you said youve never called it an insurrection yet your constantly calling it an insurrection, that simple.  And when I mentioned it you said it was context, which it clearly isnt:mellow:

Dude, I've called it an insurrection.

Saying that I've never called it an insurrection is taken from another unrelated discussion and out of context.

• Haha 2

So the Secretary of Defense was incapacitated in the ICU, and his undersecretary was out of the country on vacation. And Biden and the White House didn’t know. Meh, there’s nothing going on that might warrant daily briefings. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the Secretary of Defense was incapacitated in the ICU, and his undersecretary was out of the country on vacation. And Biden and the White House didn’t know. Meh, there’s nothing going on that might warrant daily briefings. 

You're absolutely right. Meh! 

Fauci created Covid. You should blame him 

Absolutely no truth to that. :lol:

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

Absolutely no truth to that. :lol:

Fauci was the one who was in charge of funding gain of function research on Covid in Wuhan

But you come in here and post a stupid meme like it’s trumps fault that jobs were lost. And the economy crashed. Like it was some policy of his that did it. 

Trumpet logic: All the damage Covid did to the world economy and our economy isn’t on Trump, but it’s definitely on Biden.

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Fauci was the one who was in charge of funding gain of function research on Covid in Wuhan

But you come in here and post a stupid meme like it’s trumps fault that jobs were lost. And the economy crashed. Like it was some policy of his that did it. 

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/politifact/2021/02/09/covid-dr-anthony-fauci-did-not-fund-research-tied-creation/4450338001/

POLITIFACT

Fact-check: Did Dr. Fauci fund research that created COVID-19?

WorldNetDaily: “New evidence ties COVID-19 creation to research funded by Fauci"

PolitiFact's ruling: False

[...]

As evidence of its claim, the article cited an investigation by Fox News commentator Steve Hilton, who claims that the coronavirus was created at the Wuhan lab with NIH grant money. 

Although the NIH did fund a project at the Wuhan lab, there’s no proof that the coronavirus was bioengineered. Both the WorldNetDaily article and Hilton’s segment rely on a series of unsubstantiated allegations to spin a conspiracy theory about the virus being a lab creation.

WorldNetDaily has since dialed back on many of its claims, issuing three separate corrections, all of which cite scientists pushing back on the notion that SARS-CoV-2 was manmade. It has also placed a question mark at the end of the original headline. However, the bulk of the article text has not been updated.

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Trumpet logic: All the damage Covid did to the world economy and our economy isn’t on Trump, but it’s definitely on Biden.

I’ve never blamed anyone but Covid. Biden had an effect on fuel prices and that’s all

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/politifact/2021/02/09/covid-dr-anthony-fauci-did-not-fund-research-tied-creation/4450338001/

POLITIFACT

Fact-check: Did Dr. Fauci fund research that created COVID-19?

WorldNetDaily: “New evidence ties COVID-19 creation to research funded by Fauci"

PolitiFact's ruling: False

[...]

As evidence of its claim, the article cited an investigation by Fox News commentator Steve Hilton, who claims that the coronavirus was created at the Wuhan lab with NIH grant money. 

Although the NIH did fund a project at the Wuhan lab, there’s no proof that the coronavirus was bioengineered. Both the WorldNetDaily article and Hilton’s segment rely on a series of unsubstantiated allegations to spin a conspiracy theory about the virus being a lab creation.

WorldNetDaily has since dialed back on many of its claims, issuing three separate corrections, all of which cite scientists pushing back on the notion that SARS-CoV-2 was manmade. It has also placed a question mark at the end of the original headline. However, the bulk of the article text has not been updated.

😂 we fund a virus lab in wuhan where the virus starts and I’m sure a bat flew there and started the china virus.  Occam’s Razor. 

you do realize the only virus we’ve never been able to find a source in nature for is this one right?

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

😂 we fund a virus lab in wuhan where the virus starts and I’m sure a bat flew there and started the china virus.  Occam’s Razor. 
you do realize the only virus we’ve never been able to find a source in nature for is this one right?

I didn't say it couldn't have been accidentally created in a lab, but that is not the same as saying it was deliberately bioengineered, which was the claim Rand Paul and others have made. 

No collusion between the Biden administration and the MSM!!!!

President Joe Biden’s re-election campaign has begun organizing a series of off-the-record trips for top political reporters and editors to the team’s headquarters in Wilmington, Delaware and meet top officials, including the campaign manager, deputies, and other senior advisors for background briefings on campaign strategy.

They’re also using it as an opportunity to tell them what they’re getting wrong. Two people with knowledge of the situation told Semafor that during meetings with reporters from outlets like The New York Times, the Washington Post, and others, campaign officials have invoked a coverage spreadsheet laying out areas where the team believes their reporting has fallen short.

In particular, campaign officials have chafed at some of the coverage of former President Donald Trump, feeling that outlets are too focused on his legal troubles and haven’t paid enough attention to some of his incendiary recent statements on the campaign trail. A source familiar told Semafor that with the exception of its recent meeting with the Times, the campaign meetings had been “substantive” and “productive,” and that Biden staffers were scheduled to meet in the coming days with political reporting teams from ABC, NBC, The Wall Street Journal, Fox, NPR, Reuters, Bloomberg, and others in Wilmington.

https://www.semafor.com/article/01/07/2024/biden-campaign-brings-top-journalists-to-wilmington

:doh:

🤣

1 minute ago, squistion said:

I didn't say it couldn't have been accidentally created in a lab, but that is not the same as saying it was deliberately bioengineered, which was the claim Rand Paul and others have made. 

I think it was legitimate research studying viruses that accidentally got someone sick inside and it spread like wildfire 

As far as rand Paul yes he’s correct. We do bio engineering at the wuhan lab. Whether it was purposely created as a bio weapon is another question but not where I am going

16 minutes ago, squistion said:

Accidentally created?  That's stupid talk.  Either it was created on purpose or not.  Perhaps you mean intentionally released?

Also your politifact report is two years old, we've learned a lot since then.  And they are a hack Leftist shill.

Just now, jerryskids said:

Accidentally created?  That's stupid talk.  Either it was created on purpose or not.  Perhaps you mean intentionally released?

Also your politifact report is two years old, we've learned a lot since then.  And they are a hack Leftist shill.

No. A virus could be accidentally created in a lab setting. It is possible.

And what Politifact report wrong in their fact checking?