Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

#Ibelieveher.  

#Ibelievehisdaughtertoo

I am hearing things.

Biden is about to pull in Republicans to make a deal on the border.....

118 attacks on our troops in the ME since Oct 17.  

20 hours ago, RLLD said:

I am hearing things.

Yeah, give us money so we can continue leaving the door wide open. 

Republicans:  Ok.

DEAL!!!!

Predictions:

Sometime in maybe April or May the Fed will suddenly and inexplicably lower rates.  They will justify it using "data" that will be maligned :   Biden and his cronies will demand this transpire.

Sometime this spring, not clear to me just when, Biden will pretend to take a strong stance on the border, will pull in Republicans, but will blame them for all of this.  All of the things that he allowed to transpire through the unwinding of Trump-era policy.....he will suddenly blame on Trump.....

These are the two areas where he is struggling most, and this is how he will attempt to offset his sh!tty performance.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Yeah, give us money so we can continue leaving the door wide open. 

Republicans:  Ok.

DEAL!!!!

Not what I heard exactly.  Folks were talking recently after hours at the Hay-Adams.   His staff is mostly p!ssed about this.  But not for the reasons you might expect. They mostly hate that there could be some slowing of people crossing the border, but what really bothered them was talking to any Republicans at all......

On 1/2/2024 at 10:34 AM, Dizkneelande said:

Around 2012 there appears to have been a sudden increase in mainstream media focus on social justice topics such as ‘Systemic Racism’, ‘White Privilege’, ‘Diversity & Inclusion’, ‘Unconscious Bias’, and many more. 

These charts are insane 

https://x.com/zachg932/status/1133440945201061888?s=46&t=Fib7p2nPeGXuJiuDfFsfmA

Wow, great post, thanks for the link.  Hard to argue with this.

My initial thoughts on the thread were when Nixon officially took us off the gold standard, but upon researching we were basically the last holdout on the move to fiat, and it had largely been done since FDR, so there is no single event to trigger.

That being said, and I also don't have a date, but in my mind it was somewhere in the 80s or 90s when we as a culture started celebrating single parenthood.  I'm not saying we should shiot on single parents, but we shouldn't celebrate them either.  Just like we shouldn't celebrate 43 different genders and various sexual preferences.  

For a culture to continue to survive, it needs to foster traditional values:  getting married (to the opposite sex), having children and prioritizing their development, staying married, respecting your elders (particularly in your family), etc.  These should be the things we aspire to achieve -- again, it won't always happen, but those should be the goals.   Whenever that started to decline, would be my answer.

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

if you dont vote for Biden you are an extremist according to his new ad

If this is the ad you are referring to, he doesn't say that.

1 minute ago, squistion said:

If this is the ad you are referring to, he doesn't say that.

yes a vote against Biden is a vote against democracy and extremism

I vote against democracy that tells me I have to vote the way they say or I am the problem

also still waiting for us to be a democracy, we never have been but you tards sure eat up that word

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I vote against democracy that tells me I have to vote the way they say or I am the problem

also still waiting for us to be a democracy, we never have been but you tards sure eat up that word

I didn't hear or see that in the ad.

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

I didn't hear or see that in the ad.

Well then you are not listening or looking.

Try the 11 second mark where he says "now something dangerous is happening in our country.  There is an extremist movement that does not share our beliefs in democracy," while peppering the screen with Trump signs.

If your response is something like, "well, he didn't say those exact words," then you are further cementing your reputation as being the least observant poster on this board, and I seriously wonder how you function in the real world.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Well then you are not listening or looking.

Try the 11 second mark where he says "now something dangerous is happening in our country.  There is an extremist movement that does not share our beliefs in democracy," while peppering the screen with Trump signs.

If your response is something like, "well, he didn't say those exact words," then you are further cementing your reputation as being the least observant poster on this board, and I seriously wonder how you function in the real world.

Which is not the same as what has been claimed was said, which is "if you dont vote for Biden you are an extremist"

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

Which is not the same as what has been claimed was said, which is "if you dont vote for Biden you are an extremist"

Hold on....I thought if you didn't vote for Biden you weren't black, is he now expanding?

“There is an extremist group that does  not share our beliefs in democracy”. Then why is Biden letting so many of them in? 

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Hold on....I thought if you didn't vote for Biden you weren't black, is he now expanding?

He was being facetious. 

I didn’t think I’d see anyone more intentionally divisive than Obama, but here we are. 

13 minutes ago, RLLD said:

CTG says he will not be supporting Biden this time around.  I dont think Cardi B is either. But he still has Dylan Mulvaney in his corner. 

23 minutes ago, squistion said:

He was being facetious. 

:doh:

1 hour ago, squistion said:

What about democracy, which you also bolded when you said you neither heard nor saw that?

55 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

What about democracy, which you also bolded when you said you neither heard nor saw that?

What about it? Again, this is not the same as what has been claimed was said, which was "if you don't vote for Biden you are an extremist"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, squistion said:

What about it? Again, this is not the same as what has been claimed was said, which was "if you don't vote for Biden you are an extremist"

This is my last shot at treating you as if you have some intelligence.  Here is what you quoted and bolded:

Note the word democracy?

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

This is my last shot at treating you as if you have some intelligence.  Here is what you quoted and bolded:

Note the word democracy?

Yes and again...this is not the same as what has been claimed was said, which was "if you don't vote for Biden you are an extremist"

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Note the word democracy?

squid only sees what he want to see.  a complete partisan blind puppet of the left.  he gets 1 cent for every pro-liberal post.  I figure he makes $6422.00 per year.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, shadrap said:

squid only sees what he want to see.  a complete partisan blind puppet of the left.  he gets 1 cent for every pro-liberal post.  I figure he makes $6422.00 per year.

I say cut him some slack.  He admitted that he doesn't understand basic mathematic principles and believes phones makes the teaching of math pointless. 

In other words he's focking stupid. 

• Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, DonS said:

I say cut him some slack.  He admitted that he doesn't understand basic mathematic principles and believes phones makes the teaching of math pointless. 

In other words he's focking stupid. 

I had forgotten that.  :lol:  Was he also in the "who needs algebra?" camp?

1 hour ago, shadrap said:

Fun Fact:

George Soros pays 5 cents for every pro-liberal post. I made a small fortune when the PSF was running :banana:

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

Fun Fact:

George Soros pays 5 cents for every pro-liberal post. I made a small fortune when the PSF was running :banana:

Pigeon feed ain't cheap!!

• Haha 1

His “speech” today was an epic failure. Watching it up here at work & could NOT believe how MUCH this idiot kept talking about MAGA republicans :doh: Nothing about his multiple failures or how he’s plunged this country in the sh1tter. Oh no. He’d rather keep calling for political persecution 🤦🏻‍♂️ This man really does need to be smacked 

A fools lips enter into contention, And his mouth calls for strokes.  Proverbs 18:6.  Amen. 

2 hours ago, Stryker Ryker said:

His “speech” today was an epic failure. Watching it up here at work & could NOT believe how MUCH this idiot kept talking about MAGA republicans :doh: Nothing about his multiple failures or how he’s plunged this country in the sh1tter. Oh no. He’d rather keep calling for political persecution 🤦🏻‍♂️ This man really does need to be smacked 

Spot on.  He’s gross. Hates half the country he is president of. 

I agree with Joe Biden that a vote for Trump represents a vote for extremism and authoritarianism. I suspect that most Democrats would agree with this. I regard this as an accurate description of what Trump and his most virulent supporters want, 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I agree with Joe Biden that a vote for Trump represents a vote for extremism and authoritarianism. I suspect that most Democrats would agree with this. I regard this as an accurate description of what Trump and his most virulent supporters want, 

If you’ll indulge me here, and I promise to keep it civil, what specifically are your fears, individually and for the nation? 

On 1/3/2024 at 11:42 AM, RLLD said:

I am hearing things.

Any deal will be made in the Senate and it’s unlikely that the House will approve. But then Biden will attempt to use the House block to make them look extreme on this issue. He becomes the voice of reasonable compromise, they become the party of “No.” it’s been a successful ploy in the past, whether it will work in 2024 is anyone’s guess. 

Keep in mind that neither the Democrats nor the Republicans truly want to “solve” this issue. They want to use it to pursue votes. That’s especially true of Republicans though it applies to both sides. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If you’ll indulge me here, and I promise to keep it civil, what specifically are your fears, individually and for the nation? 

I’m about to get on a plane so I can’t answer you in detail. But this opinion piece by Jonathan Freedland of the Guardian expresss my own views pretty succinctly: 

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/jan/05/donald-trump-president-white-house-damage

20 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m about to get on a plane so I can’t answer you in detail. But this opinion piece by Jonathan Freedland of the Guardian expresss my own views pretty succinctly: 

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/jan/05/donald-trump-president-white-house-damage

I read most of that and I don’t find it to be very serious or specific. I stopped when he claimed that Trump said he was going to be a dictator. Trump was obviously kidding around. I’m much more interested in the specifics of what you are fearful of. Safe flight. 

Report in Newsweek says that Biden campaign volunteers are quitting in droves over his handling of the Israel/ Palestine thing. Genocide Joe has got to go!