Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

And how many of those were low paying or minimum wage jobs?

Maybe you should read the article before commenting 

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Maybe you should read the article before commenting 

I did and saw that it didn't give the context I was concerned with. 

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

I did and saw that it didn't give the context I was concerned with. 

No you didn’t soyboy because if you did you would have plenty of context. 

6 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

No you didn’t soyboy because if you did you would have plenty of context. 

Context is everything.

The article does not mention how many of those jobs that went to minorities were low paying or minimum wage jobs.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

Context is everything.

The article does not mention how many of those jobs that went to minorities were low paying or minimum wage jobs.

It’s right in the article 🤣🤣. Man you’re dense. It’s also the S&P 100 there’s not a single minimum wage job at any of them. 

39 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

It’s right in the article . Man you’re dense. It’s also the S&P 100 there’s not a single minimum wage job at any of them. 

No it isn't in the article.

I can't find it, but if you see it, please cut and paste. TIA 🙂

Bill O'Reilly spittin' straight focking facts, you can't reason with these idiots GTFO!

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

Bill O'Reilly spittin' straight focking facts, you can't reason with these idiots GTFO!

I have zero leftist friends and I live in commie Massachusetts.

4 hours ago, Horseman said:

🤣🤣🤣  Hypocrite

Strom Thurmond. Rapist and a racist. Bidens buddy.  

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Strom Thurmond. Rapist and a racist. Bidens buddy.  

Thurmond was never Biden's buddy. What planet are you living on? :lol:

15 minutes ago, squistion said:

Another falsehood from Squidrope.  Not a buddy but talked at his funeral. Take your lies elsewhere. 

15 minutes ago, squistion said:

Link? Lol. 

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

Another falsehood from Squidrope.  No a buddy but talked at his funeral. Take your lies elsewhere. 

💥 Another defeat for squishy, king of links. Lol. 

Just now, squistion said:

You can't prove a negative.

How do I prove something that never happened, like Biden being a buddy with Thurmond?

Show a picture of them together laughing and hugging?

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

💥 Another defeat for squishy, king of links. Lol. 

That was at a eulogy at Thurmond's funeral, where one would expect Joe to say nice things for someone he had worked with in the Senate for years.

In any event, I stand corrected, although I think Joe meant "in the Senate" rather than someone he hung out with and had drinks with.

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

That was at a eulogy at Thurmond's funeral, where one would expect Joe to say nice things for someone he had worked with in the Senate for years.

In any event, I stand corrected, although I think Joe meant "in the Senate" rather than someone he hung out with and had drinks with.

So your work friends aren’t your friends? 

13 minutes ago, squistion said:

You mean like at a 90th birthday dinner or something? 

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2Fc3l24pz9e2371.jpg

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

So your work friends aren’t your friends? 

Well, it depends on how one defines "friends"...one might think they are, and they seem that way at the time...but how many people do you remain friends with after you no longer work together? It is a relationship that is forged from being at the same place at the same time and after that bond no longer exists (the work relationship) so usually does the friendship (or at least that has been my experience). 

Just now, squistion said:

Was Joe the only attendee from the Senate at that birthday dinner? 

There is none of your retarded loopholes here. You're not required to attend racists birthday parties if you dont want to. 

Just now, Horseman said:

There is none of your retarded loopholes here. You're not required to attend racists birthday parties if you dont want to. 

No, but if everyone else in the Senate is attending it would seem an intentional slight not to.

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Well, it depends on how one defines "friends"...one might think they are, and they seem that way at the time...but how many people do you remain friends with after you no longer work together? It is a relationship that is forged from being at the same place at the same time and after that bond no longer exists (the work relationship) so usually does the friendship (or at least that has been my experience). 

None of your coworkers from Arby's wanted to stay friends. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

13 minutes ago, Horseman said:

None of your coworkers from Arby's wanted to stay friends. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I always love how people who complain about blacks and othes wanting a free ride and living off free stuff from the government are the first to criticize someone working a low pay fast food job trying to make ends meet rather than go on welfare or state assistance.

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

I always love how people who complain about blacks and other wanting a free ride and living off free stuff from the government are the first to criticize someone working a low pay fast food job trying to make ends meet rather than go on welfare or state assistance.

It was more about your lack of friends, but, now you bring it up: Neither group is intellectually qualified to debate politics with me.  

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

It was more about your lack of friends, but, now you bring it up: Neither group is intellectually qualified to debate politics with me.  

Blacks aren't intellectually qualified to debate with you?

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Blacks aren't intellectually qualified to debate with you?

Nobody living off free stuff from the government or anyone that works at Arbys.  

47 minutes ago, squistion said:

No, but if everyone else in the Senate is attending it would seem an intentional slight not to.

Wouldn’t want to insult a rapist and a racist. 

So now that we are hot in the Middle East the concern for a domestic terrorism incident is growing. Considering the amount of military age men that have crossed the southern border recently, unvetted,  especially those from Muslim countries, the chances grow greater every day. 

36 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So now that we are hot in the Middle East the concern for a domestic terrorism incident is growing. Considering the amount of military age men that have crossed the southern border recently, unvetted,  especially those from Muslim countries, the chances grow greater every day. 

It's worse than you know......  everything on the ground suggesting a major event brewing out of Syria right now.  It's so bad that we are pulling our assets entirely.....

11 hours ago, squistion said:

Lol you try so hard.  Making yourself dizzy.  

57 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It's worse than you know......  everything on the ground suggesting a major event brewing out of Syria right now.  It's so bad that we are pulling our assets entirely.....

Well, my primary concern is domestic terrorism. And we have opened the floodgates, adding to the would be terrorists that were already here.  

This girl shows exactly what everyone thinks of this piece of sh1t.

5 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Totally full on dementia at this point.

"My name's Joe Biden. I work for the government in the Senate."

https://x.com/greg_price11/status/1745900473524122008?s=46&t=Fib7p2nPeGXuJiuDfFsfmA

Biden walks into a shop with the state’s governor and one of its senators. He cracks a joke, “My name’s Joe Biden, I work for the governor and the senator” and people laugh at the joke.

The fact that people keep making stuff up to “prove” he’s lost it tells you something. https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1745900473524122008