Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

8 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Everyone with a functioning brain hates this piece of sh1t.

• Like 1

It’s just a matter of time before one of these migrant camps erupts in violence or there is some other sort of calamity. Also, with bad weather moving in, one of them in NYC had to be evacuated and 2k were sent to a high school in Brooklyn.  Fock those American kids trying to learn.  

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s just a matter of time before one of these migrant camps erupts in violence or there is some other sort of calamity. Also, with bad weather moving in, one of them in NYC had to be evacuated and 2k were sent to a high school in Brooklyn.  Fock those American kids trying to learn.  

It was an emergency situation and just for one night. 🤣🤣🤣

https://www.thecity.nyc/2024/01/09/floyd-bennett-field-james-madison-high-school-storm-evacuation-migrants/#:~:text=City officials began evacuating nearly,bearing down on the city.

City officials began evacuating nearly 2,000 parents and children living at the Floyd Bennett Field migrant shelter Tuesday afternoon to spend the night in a nearby high school, as a powerful storm with wind gusts projected to reach up to 70 miles per hour was bearing down on the city. 

Joe is done, Michelle is parachuting in, it’s a wrap. Sucks for America. 

15 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Joe is done, Michelle is parachuting in, it’s a wrap. Sucks for America. 

Yeah. I had a feeling once Biden started losing the black vote.  The Democratic Party is reliant on a 90 pct share of the black vote.  Which also happens to be one of the least educated demographics. 

14 minutes ago, Reality said:

Squishy is ok with this. It’s only one night. Unless the tents at the camps get wrecked. 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Squishy is ok with this. It’s only one night. Unless the tents at the camps get wrecked. 

It is just for one night, due to an emergency situation. No?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, squistion said:

It is just for one night, due to an emergency situation. No?

How long are you good with people living in tents? In cots? 

On 1/8/2024 at 6:20 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the Secretary of Defense was incapacitated in the ICU, and his undersecretary was out of the country on vacation. And Biden and the White House didn’t know. Meh, there’s nothing going on that might warrant daily briefings. 

A lot of the criticism against Joe Biden in this forum is, IMO, unwarranted and over the top. But not this issue. It’s inexplicable. How could he not know his Secretary of Defense was in the hospital? How could he not know, apparently until today, that it was prostrate cancer? 

it’s a total fockup and Biden’s critics are having a field day. And for once it’s well-deserved. 

6 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

A lot of the criticism against Joe Biden in this forum is, IMO, unwarranted and over the top. But not this issue. It’s inexplicable. How could he not know his Secretary of Defense was in the hospital? How could he not know, apparently until today, that it was prostrate cancer? 

it’s a total fockup and Biden’s critics are having a field day. And for once it’s well-deserved. 

It is a little odd, but then again it was the holiday season....Biden and others were sort of in vacation mode.....and lets face it, Biden is far from the sharpest tool in the shed.....

I am more concerned that the people behind the scenes, puppeting Biden, seem to have dropped the ball here.  And perhaps MOST concerned over the lack of judgement on the part of his SOD.....I would expect more from an individual of his experience.....

Whole we are discussing Austin , whatever became of his push to rid the military of extremists, notably white supremacists? Remember he had the whole military stand down considering that? What was the result? 

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Whole we are discussing Austin , whatever became of his push to rid the military of extremists, notably white supremacists? Remember he had the whole military stand down considering that? What was the result? 

You cannot really deliver results when the thing you were chasing barely existed, if at all.  This was just another pandering move.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

It is a little odd, but then again it was the holiday season....Biden and others were sort of in vacation mode.....and lets face it, Biden is far from the sharpest tool in the shed.....

I am more concerned that the people behind the scenes, puppeting Biden, seem to have dropped the ball here.  And perhaps MOST concerned over the lack of judgement on the part of his SOD.....I would expect more from an individual of his experience.....

I don’t agree with your overall assessment of Joe Biden’s mental acuity. Did you watch his speech from a few days ago? It was very sharp. He’s not being puppeted. He’s still the guy in charge, and very bright and very alert. 

• Haha 1

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t agree with your overall assessment of Joe Biden’s mental acuity. Did you watch his speech from a few days ago? It was very sharp. He’s not being puppeted. He’s still the guy in charge, and very bright and very alert. 

Understood.  I see him very differently. I actually feel a little sorry for him at this stage. I hope he decides to end his role in public service, for his own good as well as ours.

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Jill literally pulled him off stage as he walked like a zombie.

After muttering a bunch of stuff about Trump being a Nazi.

:dunno: 

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It was a pretty coherent, excellent speech IMO. I don’t think your description quite does it justice. Was there a specific point he made that you take issue with? 

It’s pretty obvious that Biden can not participate in the customary 3 debates this time. Besides the obvious, how does he reply when asked questions about things like this? Call Trump a racist? 

18 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It was a pretty coherent, excellent speech IMO. I don’t think your description quite does it justice. Was there a specific point he made that you take issue with? 

I'm not going to go back and parse the speech.  I'll just say that he isn't running on his record, he is running on Trump being an orange devil nazi.  If Trump can manage to focus his campaign on how things suck under Biden, he'll win.

Also, to my first (and main) point:

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s pretty obvious that Biden can not participate in the customary 3 debates this time. Besides the obvious, how does he reply when asked questions about things like this? Call Trump a racist? 

I've said before and I'll re-iterate:  there is no way Biden does an in-person, actual debate with Trump.  Best case is he'll agree to reading prepared answers to known questions with no back and forth.  Most likely he'll say some version of "Trump is a criminal and a Nazi and I've already beat him I'm not lowering myself or this office to rolling in the mud with him and I beat Cornpop too!"  And the complicit media will fully support his stance.

This is part of why I think anyone but Trump beats Biden.  If it were Desantis or Haley, Biden would be in a bind.  The DNC would have to come up with something like a new Covid variant excuse, because no way can they let Biden on a debate stage with coherent debaters, it would be a blood bath.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I've said before and I'll re-iterate:  there is no way Biden does an in-person, actual debate with Trump.  Best case is he'll agree to reading prepared answers to known questions with no back and forth.  Most likely he'll say some version of "Trump is a criminal and a Nazi and I've already beat him I'm not lowering myself or this office to rolling in the mud with him and I beat Cornpop too!"  And the complicit media will fully support his stance.

This is part of why I think anyone but Trump beats Biden.  If it were Desantis or Haley, Biden would be in a bind.  The DNC would have to come up with something like a new Covid variant excuse, because no way can they let Biden on a debate stage with coherent debaters, it would be a blood bath.

I agree. Any Republican is a winner. But it is what it is. But we just can’t go on like this, and with Kamala looming? Lesser of two evils indeed.  Sad thing is that after two years democrat voters didn’t demand that Biden change course.  Now they are in a dog fight with a guy they should have been able to defeat easily.  Getting the border actually under control is impossible at this point. They don’t have the bodies and it’s going to take 6 months to get CBP up to speed, and that’s if anyone wants the job.  

36 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Dementia Hitler was trending for a reason. He basically called half the country a threat to democracy. That’s how sh!tlibs like Tim feel about Americans.

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

DEI'ed the military, should go well.

Biden's legacy.

Going as planned.  Wreck everything then offer the solution.  The solution that empowers the ones that wrecked it in the first place.  Just like the border. And education. And energy.  On and on. 

11 minutes ago, Reality said:

DEI'ed the military, should go well.

Biden's legacy.

Will they acknowledge their mistake.....not likely...and in fact i would anticipate they simply call normal people more names....lash out at THEM instead of self-reflecting....

17 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Will they acknowledge their mistake.....not likely...and in fact i would anticipate they simply call normal people more names....lash out at THEM instead of self-reflecting....

They are building a new army that will be conditioned to do the unthinkable. They don’t want conservative white males to join. 

2 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

They are building a new army that will be conditioned to do the unthinkable. They don’t want conservative white males to join. 

The people out there.....the bad ones.....  are formidable in many areas.  Having served and in some instances fought them.....the dilution of "male toxicity" from the military is  an unforced error on their part. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The people out there.....the bad ones.....  are formidable in many areas.  Having served and in some instances fought them.....the dilution of "male toxicity" from the military is  an unforced error on their part. 

It’s not an error. It’s the plan. 

37 minutes ago, RLLD said:

What was their mistake? White recruitment is probably down because the military is seen as a poor career choice, not a result of DEI or spending to increase diversity.

Minority recruitment has increased because many feel they still face discrimination in the private sector, and this will give them a leg up (so to speak) when they enter the job market after their term of service has ended (plus I believe there are perks, like money towards a college education).

• Haha 2

Just now, squistion said:

What was their mistake? White recruitment is probably down because the military is seen as a poor career choice, not a result of DEI or spending to increase diversity.

Minority recruitment has increased because many feel they still face discrimination in the private sector, and this will give them a leg up (so to speak) when they enter the job market after their term of service has ended (plus I believe there are perks, like money towards a college education).

You are correct, in part.  It would seem that the plentiful access to information about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have a measurable impact to dissuade people from joining. There is little the military can do about that aspect. The elevation of the alphabet soup concerns is also an inhibitor, it implies deference to those people and elements, and with it you will absolutely see people veer away. 

1 hour ago, squistion said:

It’s really easy to make you look stupid 

Far right fascist Bloomberg -  the biggest public companies added over 300,000 jobs — and 94% of them went to people of color.

2 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

And how many of those were low paying or minimum wage jobs?

1 hour ago, squistion said:

I love how the white guys in here are always so keen on telling us what minorities think.....then ramble on about while privilege.

Its hypocritical as all get out, but they still do it.

Just now, supermike80 said:

I love how the white guys in here are always so keen on telling us what minorities think.....then ramble on about while privilege.

Its hypocritical as all get out, but they still do it.

I've read that online numerous times from minorities as to why they enlisted in a branch of the miliary.