Valid ID???  So this was as racist event? 😧

6 minutes ago, double tour said:

Oh boy. That's some meaningfull stuff right there. You got em now!! :blink:

Just a little update. Don’t get too butthurt 😂

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

Just a little update. Don’t get too butthurt 😂

Kamala. 

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Ohhh wow!!! The same polls that had Hillary smoking Trump in 2016. 

I smell fear! 

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

We're a focking joke. 

Meanwhile Trump is out there everyday, showing up at Court for his BS trials, holding rallies, meeting with the people and answering questions. Looking forward to Biden dodging the debates. 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Biden closing loophole in gun laws.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-close-gun-show-loophole-090000164.html

Now mentally ill pedophile trannies can't buy a firearm at a gun show without a background check.

:banana:

Already was a law. It’s illegal to sell a firearm at a gun show without going through a licensed representative. But of course liberals have never been to a gun show or bought firearms there 

• Like 1

On 4/8/2024 at 10:01 AM, squistion said:

https://twitter.com/MuellerSheWrote/status/1776642896953033109

I’d be willing to bet you didn’t know the FTC just released a report about why grocery prices are high and that’s 100% due to corporate greed. I’d bet you probably hadn’t heard because mainstream media doesn’t think this is front page news.

I’d bet they don’t think it’s front page news because it goes against their “Biden is to blame for high prices” narrative.

I’d bet it goes against that narrative because most media is owned by five rich men who want to keep these prices high, and return republicans to power at any cost because it’s better for their tax bill despite the cost to the rest of us.

We ran this story on our podcast because independent media isn’t dependent on the status quo.

Your link does not include the report? A quote from MuellerSheWrote does help me.

Illegitimate. They could have at least picked a non moron for VP if they were going to rig it. 

9 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Already was a law. It’s illegal to sell a firearm at a gun show without going through a licensed representative. But of course liberals have never been to a gun show or bought firearms there 

No, skippy. The law didn't apply to unlicensed gun dealers. 

The so-called gun show loophole has for years allowed unlicensed gun dealers to sell firearms without background checks at gun shows, on the internet and out of their homes. The new rule, the most sweeping expansion of firearms background checks in decades, will apply to more than 20,000 individuals engaged in unlicensed gun dealing and affect “tens and tens of thousands of gun sales” each year, an administration official told reporters during a call previewing the announcement.

35 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No, skippy. The law didn't apply to unlicensed gun dealers. 

That’s not a legal gun transfer. Have you ever bought a firearm from a private person?  You have to take it and donate paperwork thru a licensed gun vendor. Ffs. Have you ever even tried to buy a gun??

they were making sales sure. But that doesn’t mean it’s legal 

I find it interesting that the libs are so focused on the "gun show loophole" despite there not being any evidence that a private gun purchase through a gun show has ever been used in a violent crime, or any crime that I know of.   If it has happened, it's about the lowest percentage of gun crimes there is.  But it's a HUGE deal to libs for some reason.  Yet, when someone says people should be required to have an ID to vote the libs shout "voter fraud is minuscule!!!!  Don't waste our time and money on something that doesn't happen."  Such an about face in their stance between those two issues.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Strike said:

I find it interesting that the libs are so focused on the "gun show loophole" despite there not being any evidence that a private gun purchase through a gun show has ever been used in a violent crime, or any crime that I know of.   If it has happened, it's about the lowest percentage of gun crimes there is.  But it's a HUGE deal to libs for some reason.  Yet, when someone says people should be required to have an ID to vote the libs shout "voter fraud is minuscule!!!!  Don't waste our time and money on something that doesn't happen."  Such an about face in their stance between those two issues.

have you been to gun shows?

honestly its the most extreme of the extreme gun owners and responsibility people I have ever seen, its all NRA members and 2A guys

I have been to about 10 or so, and they are all like that

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

have you been to gun shows?

honestly its the most extreme of the extreme gun owners and responsibility people I have ever seen, its all NRA members and 2A guys

I have been to about 10 or so, and they are all like that

I haven't, and won't even pretend to be knowledgeable about what happens there.  I do know that I haven't seen any reported incidents of gun crime from a private sale that happened at a gun show.  Not even sure that's a common transaction.  I've heard most sales at gun shows go through reputable gun shops that do background checks.  But Rusty and @The Real timschochet and other libs seem to have a hard on to go after this "loophole."  Even giving them every benefit of the doubt I don't see how it's something that should concern anyone.  But mention voter ID to them and it's like you punched their mother in the mouth.  It's bizarre to me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

So far this fiscal year, about 39 cents of every dollar paid in individual income taxes has gone toward paying down the interest on the debt, according to new calculations published by the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget.

4 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

So far this fiscal year, about 39 cents of every dollar paid in individual income taxes has gone toward paying down the interest on the debt, according to new calculations published by the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget.

Trump! 

:lol: 

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/11/us/elections/poll-voters-election-biden-trump.html

Good news, people continue to poll in a way that suggests they have learned the lesson, and the worst economy in their lifetime might have a way to be closed out.....getting rid of the retard in the WH.

This is very good news. 

7 hours ago, RLLD said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/11/us/elections/poll-voters-election-biden-trump.html

Good news, people continue to poll in a way that suggests they have learned the lesson, and the worst economy in their lifetime might have a way to be closed out.....getting rid of the retard in the WH.

This is very good news. 

Forgive me for viewing this with suspicion. Pre- emptive show of credibility for when they flip. 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Forgive me for viewing this with suspicion. Pre- emptive show of credibility for when they flip. 

Polls are dumb

16 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Biden claims uncle vanished after crashing in area of New Guinea with cannibals; military has different story

Biden said, 'They never found the body because there... were a lot of cannibals, for real, in that part of New Guinea'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-claims-uncle-vanished-crashing-area-new-guinea-cannibals-military-different-story

Just another case of Biden putting himself in the proximity of better men and using them as a prop. Working class Joe.