Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

Just now, RogerDodger said:

Foking retard trying to phone a friend.  🤣

I hope you are not using this term in your day to day interactions with people...on second thought I hope that you are. 

1 minute ago, squistion said:

I hope you are not using this term in your day to day interactions with people...on second thought I hope that you are. 

Do you prefer that or SquidPigeon? They both mean the same and both refer to you.

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

youre the one that biatched about trump rallies spreading covid

the DNC said BLM rallies were safe and actually stopped covid

I saw an article somewhere about an increase in COVID cases in the cities having Trump rallies shortly thereafter the rallies (like the one poor Herman Cain, who was unvaccinated and not wearing a mask at the rally, attended).

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

Nobody cares what you hope. You're severly retarded.  They're going to add Squid The Pigeon Lover as a synonym in the dictionary and ask that you donate your brain to science.  

Nobody cares what you hope. You're retarded.  They're going to add Squid The Pigeon Lover as a synonym in the dictionary and ask that you donate your brain to science.  

So not PC. I remember cringing in my workplace at those who used it in 2009. 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

I saw an article somewhere about an increase in COVID cases in the cities having Trump rallies shortly thereafter the rallies (like the one poor Herman Cain, who was unvaccinated and not wearing a mask at the rally, attended).

right but there was articles by the DNMSNBCNN about how you were safe from covid at BLM rallies

Because it hit too close to home.  

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

right but there was articles by the DNMSNBCNN about how you were safe from covid at BLM rallies

In L.A. I don't remember that during that huge BLM rally with like 70,000 people. I remember there was concern among Democrats at the time on Twitter and I didn't attend the rally (as much as I would have liked to) for that very reason.

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

In L.A. I don't remember that during that huge BLM rally with like 70,000 people. I remember there was concern among Democrats at the time on Twitter and I didn't attend the rally (as much as I would have liked to) for that very reason.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/06/us/Epidemiologists-coronavirus-protests-quarantine.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/protests-and-trump-rallies-both-carry-covid-19-risks-but-theres-a-reason-trumps-rallies-are-worse/2020/09/15/a677ddde-f791-11ea-89e3-4b9efa36dc64_story.html

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/24/us/coronavirus-cases-protests-black-lives-matter-trnd/index.html

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

Because it hit too close to home.  

No, it was for those who might have family members or friends with "special needs" or whatever is the preferred term now. 

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

No, it was for those who might have family members or friends with "special needs" or whatever is the preferred term now. 

No, because you're a retard.  

No, because you're a retard.  

Your repeating this like a parrot is sad and also so unintentionally funny. 😅

Your repeating this like a parrot is sad and also so unintentionally funny. 😅

First its cringe now it's funny. You manic depressive too?

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How would it have been twice as bad? We would have shipped them more weapons before leaving? You can say the same result may have occurred, but of course, that’s never good enough for you lunatics. 

It would have been twice as bad because Trump would have ordered the withdrawal suddenly without allowing the military to prepare. And then when things started to go wrong he would have hidden under his desk. Later on he would have blamed the military and Pence and whoever else he could point the finger at. I really can’t figure out how anyone could prefer this guy. Forget his politics he’s the biggest wuss we’ve ever had as President. 

8 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

First its cringe now it's funny. You manic depressive too?

If someone keeps repeating a dated non-PC term like "retarded" it is cringe worthy, but after at a certain point, it becomes pathetic and laughable, like hearing someone repeatedly refer to blacks as "Negroes." 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

If someone keeps repeating a dated non-PC term like "retarded" it is cringe worthy, but after at a certain point, it becomes pathetic and laughable, like hearing someone repeatedly refer to blacks as "Negroes." 

How many medications are you currently on?

11 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

He’s right. 
inflation was caused by Covid, not by government spending. And the percentage of inflation continues to decrease every month, which means that Biden’s actions are taking effect. 

By the time the 2024 election rolls around I doubt inflation will even be an issue. You’ll have to come up with something else. Maybe you can try to pin CRT or transsexuals on Biden; see how that works. 

42 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It would have been twice as bad because Trump would have ordered the withdrawal suddenly without allowing the military to prepare. And then when things started to go wrong he would have hidden under his desk. Later on he would have blamed the military and Pence and whoever else he could point the finger at. I really can’t figure out how anyone could prefer this guy. Forget his politics he’s the biggest wuss we’ve ever had as President. 

Wait, the manner in which we withdrew was because of military preparation? You know it was a disaster, right? What was the plan? GTFO as soon as possible and leave people and equipment behind, get 13 soldiers killed? 

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wait, the manner in which we withdrew was because of military preparation? You know it was a disaster, right? What was the plan? GTFO as soon as possible and leave people and equipment behind, get 13 soldiers killed? 

Don’t forget to not tell your allies and do it at 3am

Its hillarious. Tim would present his arguments thinly veiled at FBGs as to maintain some sort of sanity and open discussion.  Here he just comes out with flat out crazy and lies. Must be liberating for him. The nutjob most of us knew was there exposed.  

:lol:

:doublethumbsup:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

He’s right. 
inflation was caused by Covid, not by government spending. And the percentage of inflation continues to decrease every month, which means that Biden’s actions are taking effect. 

By the time the 2024 election rolls around I doubt inflation will even be an issue. You’ll have to come up with something else. Maybe you can try to pin CRT or transsexuals on Biden; see how that works. 

I would say he's both a deluded narcissist and a total fraud. It's just a shame his voting base is so stupid.  :(

Biden’s economic lies show he’s either a deluded narcissist or a total fraud

Asked Friday if he takes any blame for inflation, the president erupted: “It was already there when I got here, man. Remember what the economy was like when I got here? Jobs were hemorrhaging. Inflation was rising. We weren’t manufacturing a damn thing here.”

That’s three whoppers in 20 seconds. 

Lie #1: “It was already there when I got here, man.” Inflation was 1.4% when Biden took office. By April, after the passage of his $1.9 trillion “American Rescue Plan” giveaway, it hit 4.16%. By June 2022 (after even more runaway spending), it topped 9%

Lie #2: “Jobs were hemorrhaging.” Bull. America lost close to 22 million jobs to lockdown shock in early 2020, but by the end of that year, we’d recovered a bit more than half. Under Biden, the pace slowed massively: It wasn’t until June 2022 that the nation recovered the rest. And that had nothing to do with him. It was the COVID vaccine and end of lockdowns.

Lie #3: “We weren’t manufacturing a damn thing here.” Huh? The nation still had millions of manufacturing jobs, despite COVID’s impact. The sector boomed in the Trump years. 

These rapid-fire lies are so contrary to reality that you have to ask: why?

Does our president think that people will believe him if he repeats the malarkey enough? Or is he such a narcissist that he rewrites reality in his head to feel heroic, and then believes his own lies? Neither gives us faith in our commander in chief.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/biden-s-economic-lies-show-he-s-either-a-deluded-narcissist-or-a-total-fraud/ar-AA175rYD?cvid=3820989af59340aeb771407507b8f544

7 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

Its hillarious. Tim would present his arguments thinly veiled at FBGs as to maintain some sort of sanity and open discussion.  Here he just comes out with flat out crazy and lies. Must be liberating for him. The nutjob most of us knew was there exposed.  

:lol:

:doublethumbsup:

I don’t know, he was a complete Lib zombie there too. 

11 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Maybe you can try to pin CRT or transsexuals on Biden; see how that works. 

Well, the federal govt does endorse cutting off penises and t!ts for minors at part of “gender affirming care”, so....

11 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

He’s right. 

It’s the economy stupid. 

13 hours ago, squistion said:

Good for you, it looks like you’re one of the original indoctrinated snowflakes in this country. It’s a word get over it.

26 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Good for you, it looks like you’re one of the original indoctrinated snowflakes in this country. It’s a word get over it.

Hardly. I'm pretty sure the word was considered pejorative in the 90s and perhaps a decade before that (can't remember exactly).

And those in the Senate apparently couldn't get over it either for in 2010:

http://www.siblingswithamission.org/thats-so-retarded.html

For this very reason, the use of the word “retard” is no longer considered socially acceptable. On October 5, 2010 the United States Senate passed Rosa’s Law, a legalisation that replaced the term ‘mental retardation’ with ‘intellectual disability’ in federal health, education and labour statutes. The law was named after Rosa Marcellino, a girl with Down syndrome, who (with the help of her parents and siblings) campaigned to remove the words ‘mentally retarded’ from the health and education code in her home state of Maryland.

Hardly. I'm pretty sure the word was considered pejorative in the 90s and perhaps a decade before that (can't remember exactly).

And those in the Senate apparently couldn't get over it either for in 2010:

http://www.siblingswithamission.org/thats-so-retarded.html

For this very reason, the use of the word “retard” is no longer considered socially acceptable. On October 5, 2010 the United States Senate passed Rosa’s Law, a legalisation that replaced the term ‘mental retardation’ with ‘intellectual disability’ in federal health, education and labour statutes. The law was named after Rosa Marcellino, a girl with Down syndrome, who (with the help of her parents and siblings) campaigned to remove the words ‘mentally retarded’ from the health and education code in her home state of Maryland.

You've done your homework on yourself. You are a mental retard.  

• Like 1

If that word is to be banned and not able to be used anymore, the state of Massachusetts might flip to Republican.  Better watch it.  

28 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

You've done your homework on yourself. You are a mental retard.  

I think he wants to be referred to as someone with an intellectual disability although retard is much more succinct.

Yep. Hardcore wrote earlier “it’s the economy stupid”. He’s exactly right, although he didn’t intend it. The economy is why Biden will be re-elected (that and the fact that most Americans are sick of the crazy that the Republicans are currently pushing.) 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Yep. Hardcore wrote earlier “it’s the economy stupid”. He’s exactly right, although he didn’t intend it. The economy is why Biden will be re-elected (that and the fact that most Americans are sick of the crazy that the Republicans are currently pushing.) 

Yeah, people will be thrilled to hear all the good news.  Then they’ll head to the grocery store. Lol. 

I can see how you wouldn't want to call a person with downs syndrome a "retard." I think it still packs a good punch when you direct it at leftoids word police who find pleasure in telling you what words you can and can't say, all while peppering excessive doses of words such as "racist" and "homophobe" into their own lexicon.

• Thanks 1