Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

RLLD owning this thread bigly

He’s making some good points. Because Trump did some good things. That doesn’t mean he was a good President. I would strongly argue that he was not. 

He didn't know what to do. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

He’s making some good points. Because Trump did some good things. That doesn’t mean he was a good President. I would strongly argue that he was not. 

Good things doesn't mean a good President? How is the POTUS judged then if it's not on the good things he does? The fact that RLLD posted all of those things, that Biden probably undid with his Exec Orders I the first month he was President...I mean...

Was it the mean tweets? 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

He’s making some good points. Because Trump did some good things. That doesn’t mean he was a good President. I would strongly argue that he was not

And you would be wrong. :dunno:

27 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

Wade Garrett is getting absolutely destroyed in this thread.  Stay down man.

Weird my boyo won't answer a couple of simple questions I asked him.

He just keeps copying and pasting propaganda that Trump signed.

When I asked for the real world impact to the economy based on established economic indicators he ignores me.

SAD

32 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This isn’t true. 

I think very little of Trump’s Presidency but when you post nonsense like this you don’t sound very smart: Like every President, Trump accomplished some good things. Personally I appreciate his work on prison reform, Operation Warp Speed which brought us the vaccines quickly (and thus saved thousands of lives) and the fact that he avoided new wars. 

Dude, learn to understand hyperbole.

My boyo spewed like 15 lines of "accomplishments" all related to deregulation.  And the same for unemployment.

I asked him to connect those "accomplishments" to the major economic indicators and he ignores me.

Stay out of this please.  You're not sophisticated enough to argue here. 

No offense boyo, I generally think you're ok. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

Wade Garrett is getting absolutely destroyed in this thread.  Stay down man.

So true. It's funny to watch him flail. But that's getting old because he always gets owned.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Good things doesn't mean a good President? How is the POTUS judged then if it's not on the good things he does? The fact that RLLD posted all of those things, that Biden probably undid with his Exec Orders I the first month he was President...I mean...

Was it the mean tweets? 

Posting right wing talking points isn't accomplishing anything.

Higher GDP

Lower unemployment

Lower debt

Lower trade deficit

Higher Fed rates

These are the economic indicators that measure success.

I could copy and paste the same exact type of list for Biden and you all'd be crying foul just like I am.

SMH

Just now, Wade Garrett said:

My boyo spewed like 15 lines of "accomplishments" all related to deregulation.  And the same for unemployment.

I asked him to connect those "accomplishments" to the major economic indicators and he ignores me.

Your hate blinds you.  No politician is perfect, and Trump is by no means perfect....he is a complete doosh..... but one who employed policy that made lives better.  That you continue to actively ignore it in favor of hate exemplifies the problem this nation faces.

Imposed tariffs on hundreds of billions worth of Chinese goods to protect American jobs and stop China’s abuses under Section 232 of the Trade Expansion Act of 1962 and Section 301 of the Trade Act of 1974.
Directed an all-of-government effort to halt and punish efforts by the Communist Party of China to steal and profit from American innovations and intellectual property.
Imposed tariffs on foreign aluminum and foreign steel to protect our vital industries and support our national security.
Approved tariffs on $1.8 billion in imports of washing machines and $8.5 billion in imports of solar panels.
Blocked illegal timber imports from Peru.
Took action against France for its digital services tax that unfairly targets American technology companies.
Launched investigations into digital services taxes that have been proposed or adopted by 10 other countries.

1 minute ago, Wade Garrett said:

I totally get hyperbole. I don’t like it. It prevents serious discussion. And no offense to you either but I don’t think your questioning anyone else’s sophistication is a good look. 

Just now, RLLD said:

Your hate blinds you.  No politician is perfect, and Trump is by no means perfect....he is a complete doosh..... but one who employed policy that made lives better.  That you continue to actively ignore it in favor of hate exemplifies the problem this nation faces.

Imposed tariffs on hundreds of billions worth of Chinese goods to protect American jobs and stop China’s abuses under Section 232 of the Trade Expansion Act of 1962 and Section 301 of the Trade Act of 1974.
Directed an all-of-government effort to halt and punish efforts by the Communist Party of China to steal and profit from American innovations and intellectual property.
Imposed tariffs on foreign aluminum and foreign steel to protect our vital industries and support our national security.
Approved tariffs on $1.8 billion in imports of washing machines and $8.5 billion in imports of solar panels.
Blocked illegal timber imports from Peru.
Took action against France for its digital services tax that unfairly targets American technology companies.
Launched investigations into digital services taxes that have been proposed or adopted by 10 other countries.

LOL

This is the weakest list of "accomplishments" I've ever seen.  I kind of feel bad you're spending so much time copying and pasting.

"blocking illegal timber imports from Peru" ain't an accomplishment boyo...

Talk to me about GDP,  the debt, etc.

Yeesh

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I totally get hyperbole. I don’t like it. It prevents serious discussion. And no offense to you either but I don’t think your questioning anyone else’s sophistication is a good look. 

Serious disscusion?  He's literally copying and pasting every bill that Trump signed FFS.

Cultist can't have a serious discussion.  That's why we deride them as the morons they are.

I've asked very specific questions multiple times and he can't answer them so he's spewing what Trump watched on tv, etc.

It's beyond pathetic. 

Hey guiese, did you hear about Trump's BIGLY accomplishment of launched investigations into digital services taxes that have been proposed or adopted by 10 other countries?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

15 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

LOL

This is the weakest list of "accomplishments" I've ever seen.  I kind of feel bad you're spending so much time copying and pasting.

"blocking illegal timber imports from Peru" ain't an accomplishment boyo...

Talk to me about GDP,  the debt, etc.

Yeesh

Because your only position is hate for the person, nothing presented will sway you- and I already knew this.  You allow your personal feelings to dictate your position instead of outcomes for people.

Successfully negotiated more than 50 agreements with countries around the world to increase foreign market access and boost exports of American agriculture products, supporting more than 1 million American jobs.
Authorized $28 billion in aid for farmers who have been subjected to unfair trade practices – fully funded by the tariffs paid by China.
China lifted its ban on poultry, opened its market to beef, and agreed to purchase at least $80 billion of American agricultural products in the next two years.
The European Union agreed to increase beef imports by 180 percent and opened up its market to more imports of soybeans.
South Korea lifted its ban on American poultry and eggs, and agreed to provide market access for record exports of American rice.
Argentina lifted its ban on American pork.
Brazil agreed to increase wheat imports by $180 million a year and raised its quotas for purchases of United States ethanol.
Guatemala and Tunisia opened up their markets to American eggs.
Won tariff exemptions in Ecuador for wheat and soybeans.
Suspended $817 million in trade preferences for Thailand under the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP) program due to its failure to adequately provide reasonable market access for American pork products.
The amount of food stamps redeemed at farmers markets increased from $1.4 million in May 2020 to $1.75 million in September 2020 – a 50 percent increase over last year.
Rapidly deployed the Coronavirus Food Assistance Program, which provided $30 billion in support to farmers and ranchers facing decreased prices and market disruption when COVID-19 impacted the food supply chain.
Authorized more than $6 billion for the Farmers to Families Food Box program, which delivered over 128 million boxes of locally sourced, produce, meat, and dairy products to charity and faith-based organizations nationwide.
Delegated authorities via the Defense Production Act to protect breaks in the American food supply chain as a result of COVID-19.

2 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

HAHAHAHAHA

ZERO of them are actual accomplishments.  They're just run-out's from Obama the Great.

Weird you can't quote any actual economic indicators other than unemployment that Obama the Great fixed.

Good lord boyo, you can't name a single accomplishment that wasn't the direct result of Obama the Great's amazing 8 years.

Cultist...SMH

You want to talk about GDP growth?  Yet you refer to Obama as Obama the Great?  You do realize he is the only President in U.S. history to serve two terms and never have at least 1 year of annualized growth over 3%?

12 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Because your only position is hate for the person, nothing presented will sway you- and I already knew this.  You allow your personal feelings to dictate your position instead of outcomes for people.

Successfully negotiated more than 50 agreements with countries around the world to increase foreign market access and boost exports of American agriculture products, supporting more than 1 million American jobs.
Authorized $28 billion in aid for farmers who have been subjected to unfair trade practices – fully funded by the tariffs paid by China.
China lifted its ban on poultry, opened its market to beef, and agreed to purchase at least $80 billion of American agricultural products in the next two years.
The European Union agreed to increase beef imports by 180 percent and opened up its market to more imports of soybeans.
South Korea lifted its ban on American poultry and eggs, and agreed to provide market access for record exports of American rice.
Argentina lifted its ban on American pork.
Brazil agreed to increase wheat imports by $180 million a year and raised its quotas for purchases of United States ethanol.
Guatemala and Tunisia opened up their markets to American eggs.
Won tariff exemptions in Ecuador for wheat and soybeans.
Suspended $817 million in trade preferences for Thailand under the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP) program due to its failure to adequately provide reasonable market access for American pork products.
The amount of food stamps redeemed at farmers markets increased from $1.4 million in May 2020 to $1.75 million in September 2020 – a 50 percent increase over last year.
Rapidly deployed the Coronavirus Food Assistance Program, which provided $30 billion in support to farmers and ranchers facing decreased prices and market disruption when COVID-19 impacted the food supply chain.
Authorized more than $6 billion for the Farmers to Families Food Box program, which delivered over 128 million boxes of locally sourced, produce, meat, and dairy products to charity and faith-based organizations nationwide.
Delegated authorities via the Defense Production Act to protect breaks in the American food supply chain as a result of COVID-19.

Just gonna keep spamming with these fake "accomplishment" and never address the question I've asked you 4x now?

A little surprised by you boyo.  Don't bother taking so much time to dig up fake accomplishments, I won't be responding to this obvious garbage anymore since you won't have a good fath discussion.

You do you boyo.

SAD

1 minute ago, Wade Garrett said:

Just gonna keep spamming with these fake "accomplishment" and never address the question I've asked you 4x now?

A little surprised by you boyo.  Don't bother taking so much time to dig up fake accomplishments, I won't be responding to this obvious garbage anymore since you won't have a good fath discussion.

You do you boyo.

SAD

Got your ass kicked and you keep trying to salvage something, anything. 

Give it up corky.

1 minute ago, Beaker15 said:

You want to talk about GDP growth?  Yet you refer to Obama as Obama the Great?  You do realize he is the only President in U.S. history to serve two terms and never have at least 1 year of annualized growth over 3%?

I do.  But he did hit 4%+ for 2 quarters.  I also know that Obama the Great took over during the republican led great recession that would have been a depression had Obama the Great not steered the world out of it. 

Guess who never even hit 4% for a quarter...

Oh and Trump never hit 3% for a year either...but of course he botched covid so bigly that his botching of covid overshadows everything.

2 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

You do you boyo.

SAD

I have repeatedly answered the question, and provided ample examples, but again- you do not care, you only care about your hate.  It blinds you.

For the first time in nearly 70 years, the United States has become a net energy exporter.
The United States is now the number one producer of oil and natural gas in the world.
Natural gas production reached a record-high of 34.9 quads in 2019, following record high production in 2018 and in 2017.
The United States has been a net natural gas exporter for three consecutive years and has an export capacity of nearly 10 billion cubic feet per day.
Withdrew from the unfair, one-sided Paris Climate Agreement.
Canceled the previous administration’s Clean Power Plan, and replaced it with the new Affordable Clean Energy rule.
Approved the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines.
Opened up the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR) in Alaska to oil and gas leasing.
Repealed the last administration’s Federal Coal Leasing Moratorium, which prohibited coal leasing on Federal lands.
Reformed permitting rules to eliminate unnecessary bureaucracy and speed approval for mines.
Fixed the New Source Review permitting program, which punished companies for upgrading or repairing coal power plants.
Fixed the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) steam electric and coal ash rules.
The average American family saved $2,500 a year in lower electric bills and lower prices at the gas pump.
Signed legislation repealing the harmful Stream Protection Rule.
Reduced the time to approve drilling permits on public lands by half, increasing permit applications to drill on public lands by 300 percent.
Expedited approval of the NuStar’s New Burgos pipeline to export American gasoline to Mexico.
Streamlined Liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal permitting and allowed long-term LNG export authorizations to be extended through 2050.
The United States is now among the top three LNG exporters in the world.
Increased LNG exports five-fold since January 2017, reaching an all-time high in January 2020.
LNG exports are expected to reduce the American trade deficit by over $10 billion.
Granted more than 20 new long-term approvals for LNG exports to non-free trade agreement countries.
The development of natural gas and LNG infrastructure in the United States is providing tens of thousands of jobs, and has led to the investment of tens of billions of dollars in infrastructure.
There are now 6 LNG export facilities operating in the United States, with 2 additional export projects under construction.
The amount of nuclear energy production in 2019 was the highest on record, through a combination of increased capacity from power plant upgrades and shorter refueling and maintenance cycles.
Prevented Russian energy coercion across Europe through various lines of effort, including the Partnership for Transatlantic Energy Cooperation, civil nuclear deals with Romania and Poland, and opposition to Nord Stream 2 pipeline.
Issued the Presidential Permit for the A2A railroad between Canada and Alaska, providing energy resources to emerging markets.

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Got your ass kicked and you keep trying to salvage something, anything. 

Give it up corky.

LOL, ass kicked.

I could post up the same phony list about Joe, but I'm not a disingenuous cultist.

Ass kicked...LOLOLOLOL

"lifted the restriction on hunting the african hummingbird"

LOLOLOLOLOL

2 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

Can someone explain what a boyo is other than something awkward as to read a grown man call someone else?

Uh boyo, if I have to explain what a boyo is you're clearly not boyos with anyone.

Sucks for you. 

12 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

I do.  But he did hit 4%+ for 2 quarters.  I also know that Obama the Great took over during the republican led great recession that would have been a depression had Obama the Great not steered the world out of it. 

Guess who never even hit 4% for a quarter...

Oh and Trump never hit 3% for a year either...but of course he botched covid so bigly that his botching of covid overshadows everything.

It is truly amazing how delusional you are.  Obama gets credit for doing something so bad that literally no President has ever done and yet he is the best.  Lol

19 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Who the fuk is Robert L Peters?

He identifies as the VP.  He does the deals. 

Is Joe the most corrupt president we've ever had? He's legitimately a foreign agent...

This is unreal, I don't know how he can be president another day. :dunno:

18 minutes ago, Reality said:

Is Joe the most corrupt president we've ever had? He's legitimately a foreign agent...

This is unreal, I don't know how he can be president another day. :dunno:

The wealth is unexplainable.  

Mortgage rate’s going to 8% 

great job Biden 🤡

🖕 to all you jackasses touting his accomplishments. 

LOLOLOLOLOL

Congrats fokers 

LOLOLOLOLOL

Back to school costs expected to soar this season; Expert advice on how to save

newyork

BY JOHN DIAS

AUGUST 8, 2023 / 7:57 AM / CBS NEW YORK

•  
  •  
  •  

NEW YORK -- Before your kids get ready to start sharpening those Number 2 pencils, parents should consider getting ready to spend big.

Experts predict this back to school shopping season could set a new record for the most expensive one ever.

The National Retail Federation estimates families with children in elementary through high school plan to spend, on average, $890 per household. Which is up $25 compared to last year.

For families with college students, they predict you'll spend $1,367 this year, which is up $168.

They also predict overall back to school spending will increase more than $24 billion compared to last year, bringing it up to $135 billion.

"It's kind of crazy that it has gone up that much," said Jillian Eppich, of Huntington.

"Like everything else, the price has gone up," said Gabriella Meyer, of Huntington Bay.

Inflation is still the main culprit in driving prices higher.

Inflation is still impacting most Americans, that the Fed has thus far managed to stem the tide of it speaks to their prowess.  And I am often rather critical of the Fed, but so far they have met the need.  I suggest that two more rate hikes are now likely in our future, due in some part to the misplaced action to hand out money to students for votes.  It wont be really getting better this year.  God bless the fed (for now at least)

This is in the bag. No way people in those tight races in the swing states are coming out for this corrupt old fool that’s costing them thousands. And puts  perverts and degenerates on display. 

Republicans are voting for the Republican candidate NO MATTER WHO IT IS. So I don't know why they're so worried about Trump. If he does get elected he'll just pardon himself anyway. 

If it's not Trump then it's next man up. Only an idiot would vote Democrat with the way this Country is going. 

5 hours ago, HellToupee said:

Mortgage rate’s going to 8% 

great job Biden 🤡

🖕 to all you jackasses touting his accomplishments. 

LOLOLOLOLOL

Who increased the debt by $8T?  Who spent $3.8T on Covid?  Who bullied the Fed to keep rates near 0?

Oh that's right, Biden has had to fix every single one of the orange moron's phuk ups.

SAD

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is in the bag. No way people in those tight races in the swing states are coming out for this corrupt old fool that’s costing them thousands. And puts  perverts and degenerates on display. 

Did you boyos see the latest poll that 62% of folks won't vote for Trump?

buriful. 

5 hours ago, RLLD said:

Inflation is still impacting most Americans, that the Fed has thus far managed to stem the tide of it speaks to their prowess.  And I am often rather critical of the Fed, but so far they have met the need.  I suggest that two more rate hikes are now likely in our future, due in some part to the misplaced action to hand out money to students for votes.  It wont be really getting better this year.  God bless the fed (for now at least)

Do you think Trump adding $8T to the debt and spending $3.8T on covid and bullying the Fed to keep rates near zero had just a bit to do with inflation?  After all inflation started to explode before a single dollar of Biden's covid rescue plan had been spent.

That's kind of weird don't you think?

Plus Bidens disgusting family of thieves, dopers, and  w-hores. First freak show. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

After all inflation started to explode before a single dollar of Biden's covid rescue plan had been spent.

Ummm, NO