Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

The Bidens commission an article no doubt saying Biden got all his money by hard work and gumption.  Team Blue is all over that like white on rice.

Biden opens his re-election campaign tody by saying "Trump didnt build a damn thing" which tells you who the democrats think the GOP nominee is.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/biden-touts-job-creation-takes-160004549.html

President Joe Biden celebrated Labor Day with remarks in front of a union crowd in Philadelphia.

Biden, who says he's the most pro-union president in history, spoke at the Tri-State Labor Day Parade hosted by the Philadelphia AFL-CIO, which is comprised of more than 100 local unions representing 150,000 workers.

There, he touted job creation and other economic initiatives while hammering former President Donald Trump's record in a likely preview of his 2024 reelection message.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Biden opens his re-election campaign tody by saying "Trump didnt build a damn thing" which tells you who the democrats think the GOP nominee is.

Reveal hidden contents

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/biden-touts-job-creation-takes-160004549.html

President Joe Biden celebrated Labor Day with remarks in front of a union crowd in Philadelphia.

Biden, who says he's the most pro-union president in history, spoke at the Tri-State Labor Day Parade hosted by the Philadelphia AFL-CIO, which is comprised of more than 100 local unions representing 150,000 workers.

There, he touted job creation and other economic initiatives while hammering former President Donald Trump's record in a likely preview of his 2024 reelection message.

I like the "Economy is doing awesome, unless you don't think so, then that part is Trump's fault" 

8 hours ago, nobody said:

Deflections all around.  It's completely irrelevant what anyone else does.  

And this is why I never believe you guys when you say you don't like Biden.  You guys defend him to death despite the obvious shady shìt he's done and you won't even look at it unless someone has video of him in a bandit mask saying, "thanks for the bribe!"as he walks away with a sack with a dollar sign on it.

It's not like there isn't several dozen more guys just like Biden who don't have crackhead sons that got them caught.  The fact that team blue refuses to even acknowledge this dude is crooked, makes me know all the "I don't even like Biden" talk is BS.

The funny thing, and by funny I mean sad, is that Trump is under indictment for bullcrap RICO violations for Georgia, while with Biden we have a bona fide RICO case.  Yet Leftists here are saying "you have no PROOF Capone ordered the hit!"  This Biden family situation is exactly what Rico is supposed to address.  But we'll never see it.  

5 hours ago, nobody said:

The Bidens commission an article no doubt saying Biden got all his money by hard work and gumption.  Team Blue is all over that like white on rice.

The longest serving geezer in the Senate, Chuck Grassley has been there since 1980. Before that he was in the House for a few terms, taught community college and was an assembly line employee. 

He’s worth an estimated 15 mil. 🤔

16 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The longest serving geezer in the Senate, Chuck Grassley has been there since 1980. Before that he was in the House for a few terms, taught community college and was an assembly line employee. 

He’s worth an estimated 15 mil. 🤔

From a quick google, his net worth ranges between 3.5-7.5 mil which seems reasonable for an 89 year old who is still working. 

6 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

From a quick google, his net worth ranges between 3.5-7.5 mil which seems reasonable for an 89 year old who is still working. 

The first thing I got off google from 2023 shows 15 mil. In any case why would Grassley’s age and that he’s still working matter?

He was in the Senate almost as long as Biden was before Biden became VP. Biden is still working as well and took a bunch of speaking gigs and book deals while he was out of office.

If it’s so easy for all of you PI’s in here to know Biden was getting illegally paid then I’d expect Congress to figure it out is all I’m saying. 

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

The first thing I got off google from 2023 shows 15 mil. In any case why would Grassley’s age and that he’s still working matter?

He was in the Senate almost as long as Biden was before Biden became VP. Biden is still working as well and took a bunch of speaking gigs and book deals while he was out of office.

If it’s so easy for all of you PI’s in here to know Biden was getting illegally paid then I’d expect Congress to figure it out is all I’m saying. 

What Link are you using? Ballotpedia has him at 3.3 mil and open secrets at 7.5 mil.  And the fact that he has been working for state or federal government since 1959 (64 years) probably puts his net worth where it should be.  

Biden made 17 mil in the 4 years he was out of office, so even the 20 mil net worth estimate is probably short.  

Congress will figure it out.  The family set up 20 LLCs (staffed by family members) during his VP/off years that have no real purpose on paper.  Funneling money was their purpose. 

8 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

What Link are you using? Ballotpedia has him at 3.3 mil and open secrets at 7.5 mil.  And the fact that he has been working for state or federal government since 1959 (64 years) probably puts his net worth where it should be.  

Biden made 17 mil in the 4 years he was out of office, so even the 20 mil net worth estimate is probably short.  

Congress will figure it out.  The family set up 20 LLCs (staffed by family members) during his VP/off years that have no real purpose on paper.  Funneling money was their purpose. 

It’s the first one from 2023 that shows up Link

The opensecrets one says from 2018. 

Where do you see Biden’s net worth? 

Well then we’ll see won’t we. There should be no excuses after years of Congress looking into it. If he’s dirty go ahead and lock him up if they don’t do anything then this is all bullshet.

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

It’s the first one from 2023 that shows up Link

The opensecrets one says from 2018. 

Where do you see Biden’s net worth? 

Well then we’ll see won’t we. There should be no excuses after years of Congress looking into it. If he’s dirty go ahead and lock him up if they don’t do anything then this is all bullshet.

Dude... That website has Joe Biden's Net worth at 41 Mil.  Jill Biden's net worth at 50 Mil and Hunter Biden's net worth at 255 mil.  Let me repeat that.... 255 mil

Hunter Biden’s net worth is estimated to be $255 million as of 2023. Hunter Biden has all the experience, influence, and power to become one of the wealthiest politicians in the USA. PresidentJoe Biden’s son Hunter Biden’s Net Worth is estimated to be $255 million dollars with an annual income of over $18 million. Hunter Biden has over $130 million in assets. 

Hunter Biden Net Worth 2023: Assets Laptop Wealth Salary (caknowledge.com)

Forbes puts Joe Biden at 9 mil net worth.  Which seems low for a guy who made over 10 mil in a book deal alone.  

I am hopeful the Biden crime family gets exposed.  DOJ is compromised and there isn't a lot of faith in congress, but time will reveal all truths. 

4 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Dude... That website has Joe Biden's Net worth at 41 Mil.  Jill Biden's net worth at 50 Mil and Hunter Biden's net worth at 255 mil.  Let me repeat that.... 255 mil

Forbes puts Joe Biden at 9 mil net worth.  Which seems low for a guy who made over 10 mil in a book deal alone.  

I am hopeful the Biden crime family gets exposed.  DOJ is compromised and there isn't a lot of faith in congress, but time will reveal all truths. 

😂 that website may not be the most accurate. Grassley in any case is a pretty good comparison to Biden. He’s certainly worth multi millions. He hasn’t done shet except serve in Senate. To be worth this much isn’t some crazy number. 

If a Republican controlled House committee doesn’t do anything will you be ready to move on?

55 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Congress doesn't want to figure it out.  Piranhas don't eat other piranhas after all.

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

😂 that website may not be the most accurate. Grassley in any case is a pretty good comparison to Biden. He’s certainly worth multi millions. He hasn’t done shet except serve in Senate. To be worth this much isn’t some crazy number. 

If a Republican controlled House committee doesn’t do anything will you be ready to move on?

As long as the DOJ provides those committees the information they ask for.  The DOJ is doing a good job at hindering the investigations, which is unprecedented, and makes it more difficult to get the facts straight when they refuse to share everything.    

6 hours ago, nobody said:

Congress doesn't want to figure it out.  Piranhas don't eat other piranhas after all.

Republicans in Congress don’t want to get Biden on corruption? Come on man.

6 hours ago, nobody said:

Republicans clearly want to, and Democrats are assiduously avoiding it.  For the impacted party....the well-being of the party is elevated above the nation.....

22 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Republicans clearly want to, and Democrats are assiduously avoiding it.  For the impacted party....the well-being of the party is elevated above the nation.....

In the House it doesn’t matter too much what the Dems want to do (and don’t act like this is some phenomena that only affects the Dems) Republicans control the agendas and what is investigated.

Here’s their shot to get the Dem Prez. If he’s guilty of anything there’s zero chance they won’t want to get him on this. 

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

In the House it doesn’t matter too much what the Dems want to do (and don’t act like this is some phenomena that only affects the Dems) Republicans control the agendas and what is investigated.

Here’s their shot to get the Dem Prez. If he’s guilty of anything there’s zero chance they won’t want to get him on this. 

I acknowledge in my post that it is the party, the impacted party, as usual I am calling out both sides, because neither is above this.

When reading my posts, it would add value if you can remember that I hold both equally accountable for their misdeeds. It just so happens that right now there is more work to be done on the Democrat side. Media is doing a serviceable job of maintaining suitable accountabilty for us as it pertains to Republicans, but is allowing Democrats to be corrupt and vile....  and THAT is the real problem.

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I acknowledge in my post that it is the party, the impacted party, as usual I am calling out both sides, because neither is above this.

When reading my posts, it would add value if you can remember that I hold both equally accountable for their misdeeds. It just so happens that right now there is more work to be done on the Democrat side. Media is doing a serviceable job of maintaining suitable accountabilty for us as it pertains to Republicans, but is allowing Democrats to be corrupt and vile....  and THAT is the real problem.

That wasn’t very clear, but you clarified that.

But again it doesn’t matter what the Dems in the House want to do here, it’s the Republican’s show to run until at least next election. 

It’s funny to me when people say Biden is guilty, there’s all this evidence, but nothing will happen because “they” don’t want it. Isn’t that convenient! 

If he, or any person, is guilty have at it. 

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

But again it doesn’t matter what the Dems in the House want to do here, it’s the Republican’s show to run until at least next election. 

It’s funny to me when people say Biden is guilty, there’s all this evidence, but nothing will happen because “they” don’t want it. Isn’t that convenient! 

This guy thinks Biden never spoke to his son or anyone else in his family about their overseas business dealings. 

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

There is enough evidence around Biden to warrant an investigation.  That the DOJ has avoided this, and worked methodically to protect Hunter, is indicative of a wider problem.  There is certainly enough information, and more than they had with the fake dossier and Trump, to get moving.

Clearly the DOJ is positioning to impede this, but this month I presume there will be an impeachment inquiry opened. But I also presume the WH and DOJ know this and are manuevering to offset it.

What they ultimately determine will then decide what happens next.  We already know they think they have positioned the finances to take ten years to unravel.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This guy thinks Biden never spoke to his son or anyone else in his family about their overseas business dealings. 

This should all be very easy for red tie team to prove. The blue tie team got Trump indicted multiple times, there’s not some secret formula only they possess despite what all the loons think.

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

There is enough evidence around Biden to warrant an investigation.  That the DOJ has avoided this, and worked methodically to protect Hunter, is indicative of a wider problem.  There is certainly enough information, and more than they had with the fake dossier and Trump, to get moving.

Clearly the DOJ is positioning to impede this, but this month I presume there will be an impeachment inquiry opened. But I also presume the WH and DOJ know this and are manuevering to offset it.

What they ultimately determine will then decide what happens next.  We already know they think they have positioned the finances to take ten years to unravel.

They have been investigating Hunter since 2018z

8 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

They have been investigating Hunter since 2018z

Correct. Rather odd don't you think?   That is a fairly long time to investigate and do nothing at all.  And in fact, they were only too happy to pretend to investigate and stall as statute of limitations expired, and were only forced into the pretend attempt to indict and then let him off the hook after revelations from whistleblowers arose.

Conversely, they are moving rather enthusiastically elsewhere......

15 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Correct. Rather odd don't you think?   That is a fairly long time to investigate and do nothing at all.  And in fact, they were only too happy to pretend to investigate and stall as statute of limitations expired, and were only forced into the pretend attempt to indict and then let him off the hook after revelations from whistleblowers arose.

Yeah, they "investigated" him by making sure they got their hands on his laptop then looking at it for 2 minutes and said "Fock!! This can not get made public. None of it."

48 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

This should all be very easy for red tie team to prove. The blue tie team got Trump indicted multiple times, there’s not some secret formula only they possess despite what all the loons think.

My statement was about what you think. Deal with that and tell me I’m wrong if I am. 

48 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

My statement was about what you think. Deal with that and tell me I’m wrong if I am. 

Maybe. Prove that he made money off of something illegal and put him in jail. I would welcome that.

You should try this with Trump instead of calling him father, acting as if he’s a victim, etc. 

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

Maybe. Prove that he made money off of something illegal and put him in jail. I would welcome that.

You should try this with Trump instead of calling him father, acting as if he’s a victim, etc. 

So you think Biden didn’t talk to his family about their overseas business dealings. Got it.  

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

No you wouldn't.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you think Biden didn’t talk to his family about their overseas business dealings. Got it.  

Maybe he did. Let’s see the proof. You all have it figured out so I’d expect actual people with actual power to be able to.

It's taken the federal government, the DOJ, the FBI, congress, the senate, 81,000,000 million voters, 8 years to get Trump into court again.

Yet there's all this proof of something. No, they are spending 24x7 digging for dirt. :wall:

14 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Maybe he did. Let’s see the proof. You all have it figured out so I’d expect actual people with actual power to be able to.

Again, idiot, I asked what you think.  

4 hours ago, RLLD said:

DOJ & FBI use the "under investigation" as a means to ignore document requests.  Rather convenient.  5 years under investigation.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden claimed that at least half a dozen times to reporters & the public.

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I said maybe three times now dummy.

So you think there is a possibility he didn’t talk to anyone in his family about their overseas business dealings. And you think you’re a bright fella.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you think there is a possibility he didn’t talk to anyone in his family about their overseas business dealings. And you think you’re a bright fella.  

You think Trump is innocent so that’s what makes the world go round. 

Just now, thegeneral said:

You think Trump is innocent so that’s what makes the world go round. 

I think he’s not guilty. I don’t think anyone is innocent.