Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Looks like he will be impeached. 

Doubtful......highly doubtful...... but maybe later, after he is out of power.....they might allow him to be held accountable......more than likely they work to delay so as to hope he passes before he can be held to account for his criminality.

DOJ will just assign this to Weiss and ensure he "investigates" until the statute of limitations is exceeded.....

2 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Long overdue.  

His being put to sleep is long overdue. 

Liberals win getting open borders. Liberals now cry about not wanting them in their cities. Liberals now want to force conservative states to take ALL of them in.

You vote against it, you lose the vote, then they want to make you soley responsible because they don't want them.

What the fock?

• Sad 1

The child poverty rate has more than  doubled under Biden. From 5.2 to 12.4. Bidenomics. 

34 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The child poverty rate has more than  doubled under Biden. From 5.2 to 12.4. Bidenomics. 

But somehow...TRUMP!!!! :cry:

• Sad 1

This is going to get real entertaining over the next 9 months. The biden criminal enterprise is desperately trying to hold onto power but those running the D party have had enough and have given the order to trash biden in the media. CNN and MS-DNC on the attcak calling out his lies.

So do they put enough pressure on him that she (old bag biden) declares that he's not running again? Old bag biden is not gonna go easily. She likes the power. 

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

This is going to get real entertaining over the next 9 months. The biden criminal enterprise is desperately trying to hold onto power but those running the D party have had enough and have given the order to trash biden in the media. CNN and MS-DNC on the attcak calling out his lies.

So do they put enough pressure on him that she (old bag biden) declares that he's not running again? Old bag biden is not gonna go easily. She likes the power. 

I concur.  I foresee an awful lot of people facing a stark decision....do they continue to protect a criminal or do they back down.....

What should be even more fun is that KJP will find that using the Hatch act and the "refer you to Hunters lawyers" avoidance tactic is not going to work as well.   I could see her resigning....to avoid facing down the media, who are starting to turn....

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I concur.  I foresee an awful lot of people facing a stark decision....do they continue to protect a criminal or do they back down.....

What should be even more fun is that KJP will find that using the Hatch act and the "refer you to Hunters lawyers" avoidance tactic is not going to work as well.   I could see her resigning....to avoid facing down the media, who are starting to turn....

CNN calling out the lies. Yes, they have been given their marching orders and its time to trash the POS.

• Like 1

They are just preparing to introduce a new Dem candidate - Newsom. 

On 9/12/2023 at 10:16 AM, The Real timschochet said:

Looks like he will be impeached. 

Well, he demonstrated how much of a racist he is again today.  Don't you think we have no place in our society today for a racist President?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

Well, he demonstrated how much of a racist he is again today.  Don't you think we have no place in our society today for a racist President?

Wow.

30 minutes ago, Strike said:

Remember now , Biden eulogized Robert Byrd

Let’s play the “what if Trump said that” game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Yikes. 
Well I’d prefer somebody else. Just not the somebody else the Republicans seem to be preferring. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Yikes. 
Well I’d prefer somebody else. Just not the somebody else the Republicans seem to be preferring. 

You don’t count. The people in the Midwest that are getting their ass Kicked do. 

10 hours ago, Strike said:

:huh:

Dayammmmm....... where is the media on this :lol:

Oh yeah, they would rather have a criminal and racist in the Presidency than a Republican. :doh:

Good grief. A number of you idiots will misrepresent anything you possibly can.

1. African Americans

2. Hispanic workers

3. Veterans

4. Workers without a HS diploma

5. lowest unemployment rate in 70yrs for women

22 minutes ago, Rabbit Range said:

Good grief. A number of you idiots will misrepresent anything you possibly can.

1. African Americans

2. Hispanic workers

3. Veterans

4. Workers without a HS diploma

5. lowest unemployment rate in 70yrs for women😆

It IS funny isn't it? 😆

Biden and his liberal sheep are so stupid. 

25 minutes ago, RLLD said:

covfefe

A perfect example of the nonsense that goes on with Trump. A typo became a story. You see idiots like Gutterboy and Rusty do the same thing.  So many idiots. 

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A perfect example of the nonsense that goes on with Trump. A typo became a story. You see idiots like Gutterboy and Rusty do the same thing.  So many idiots. 

And yet this. Nothing from the liberals in the room. The guy is focking gone.

Biden claimed the other day to a group of Rabbis that he was raised in the synagogues of Delaware. I thought he was from Scranton and snuck into black churches and was raised in the tiny Puerto Rican community in Delaware? 

“If you have a high school diploma, you ain’t black”. 

These immigration surges are by design.  Its getting assets in place for the great immigration riots of 2024 that impact election security and make states create new laws on the fly.  

9 hours ago, Ultra Max Power said:

These immigration surges are by design.  Its getting assets in place for the great immigration riots of 2024 that impact election security and make states create new laws on the fly.  

Every registered democrat will get 6 ballots in the mail. One with their name on and 5 with random dead people's names. Mail them all in, they all count in the end.

a part of me says the MSM is dumping everything out there in year 3 of the presidency to create fatigue regarding Bidens scandals, so that during the actual election year people will want to hear positive stories about biden.

Biden’s speech before the UN reminds me of why I voted for him in the first place. He stated the truth: that the United States cannot pull back from our involvement in the world and that we must continue to support Ukraine all the way to victory. Whatever that entails. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Biden’s speech before the UN reminds me of why I voted for him in the first place. He stated the truth: that the United States cannot pull back from our involvement in the world and that we must continue to support Ukraine all the way to victory. Whatever that entails. 

Including sending troops to fight the Russians? 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

I would not put too much faith in him, He is a politician.  He is also proven to be a pathological liar.  He might be saying things you agree with, and that is fine.  But I would not put ANY stock that he A) actually beleives anything he said  B ) will actually deliver on anything he said  and C) isnt simply being told what to say by the people actually running the show.

It makes sense to help Ukraine, so long as we do not put boots on the ground and so long as Europe carries the bulk of the burden.

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

You have to love those warmongering Democrats.

• Thanks 1