Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

Anyone Ever Buy A MyPillow ?

Good...supportive..i have no complaints.  One of the better pillows I have owned.  I read in bed so it is excellent

• Like 2

Bought one 2.5 years ago. Used it for a month, lost range of motion in my neck. Returned the piece of shight for a full refund. Had to go to a chiropractor for the neck.

But that's just me...

Good if you like how it feels.

Bad if you don't.

Too supportive for me. 
Some people love them. Like Cloaca said, great for reading. Some people may love them for sleeping also, just not me. 

They are pillow filled with firm blocks of foam.

Personally, I'd like it better if it had 50% less foam blocks.   The way its, the foam blocks can't spread out enough.  I like the area below my neck to have 2x as much pillow under it as the area below my head.  The foam blocks can't spread to that "formation" because the pillow is nearly full of the foam blocks. 

Someone saying that My Pillow is a bad, is like saying green apples are bad because they are more sour than red apples.

3 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Good if you like how it feels.

Bad if you don't.

Too supportive for me. 
Some people love them. Like Cloaca said, great for reading. Some people may love them for sleeping also, just not me. 

They are pillow filled with firm blocks of foam.

Personally, I'd like it better if it had 50% less foam blocks.   The way its, the foam blocks can't spread out enough.  I like the area below my neck to have 2x as much pillow under it as the area below my head.  The foam blocks can't spread to that "formation" because the pillow is nearly full of the foam blocks. 

Someone saying that My Pillow is a bad, is like saying green apples are bad because they are more sour than red apples.

Wrong.  The op asked if anyone had one and if they liked it.  That an a opinion answer.  Just like your stupid apple analogy.  🤗

I stayed in Marriotts 4 days a week for a stupid amount of years for work. Whenever I came across a pillow that was just right for me, it became mine. Finding the right pillow is not an easy task.

• Like 1

I've had one for years....I like it. I sleep with my arm under the pillow & the foam allows me to adjust for that. It came with a smaller one that I use when I'm sitting back in the recliner, works well. Just bought a ghost pillow...much firmer & has some sort of "cooling technology" that keeps you from sweating in the warmer months. Both way different but work well.

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I stayed in Marriotts 4 days a week for a stupid amount of years for work. Whenever I came across a pillow that was just right for me, it became mine. Finding the right pillow is not an easy task.

That is the worst.  I always feel like Goldilocks trying to find the right pillow from the 3-4 on the hotel bed.  Sometimes I've had to resort to folding up a towel and putting it under one of the pillows in order to get the proper height.

Ironically the absolute worst hotel I had to stay in one night - filthy carpets, hallway smelled like weed - actually had a perfect pillow. :dunno:

1 hour ago, DonS said:

That is the worst.  I always feel like Goldilocks trying to find the right pillow from the 3-4 on the hotel bed.  Sometimes I've had to resort to folding up a towel and putting it under one of the pillows in order to get the proper height.

Ironically the absolute worst hotel I had to stay in one night - filthy carpets, hallway smelled like weed - actually had a perfect pillow. :dunno:

My sister and brother in law told me they found a "perfect pillow" for my sister in a hotel they stayed in as she had a neck problem and had trouble finding pillows just right for her. They went the route of asking if they could buy the pillow and they were denied. They were never able to find the exact one online that she used at the hotel as those were made for the hotel and had all different numbers associated with them. I always figured if I take just one if I like it and they charge me for it, so be it. I'll pay. But after finding probably about 8-9 pillows over the years that I just took home with me, I never was charged once. Or even asked about it. Of course, I was staying at different Marriotts 48 weeks a year for 12 years straight so maybe they just overlooked it. Beats me. 

13 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

I’m your Huckleberry.

Ha you are but I'm tougher then Johnny Ringo. I challenge you to a pillow fight! My weapon of choice is a memory foam pillow. That way you won't forget when I whack you with it!

To me, its not about the pillow you rest your head on.  Its about having support on both sides of your head.  It may sound strange at first, but placing a couple of pillows up against your head on either side (or even 2 towels if you lack pillows), seems to give me an incredibly high-quality sleep.  Maybe its about blocking out sound.  Maybe its about immobilizing your head to some degree so you don't thrash about and get a stiff neck.  Or maybe both.  But it really works in my case.

On 12/19/2020 at 1:02 PM, Utilit99 said:

My sister and brother in law told me they found a "perfect pillow" for my sister in a hotel they stayed in as she had a neck problem and had trouble finding pillows just right for her. They went the route of asking if they could buy the pillow and they were denied. They were never able to find the exact one online that she used at the hotel as those were made for the hotel and had all different numbers associated with them. I always figured if I take just one if I like it and they charge me for it, so be it. I'll pay. But after finding probably about 8-9 pillows over the years that I just took home with me, I never was charged once. Or even asked about it. Of course, I was staying at different Marriotts 48 weeks a year for 12 years straight so maybe they just overlooked it. Beats me. 

Can size🤬🤬🤬

22 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

Can size🤬🤬🤬

Agreed.   We need details of those dirty pillows.

• Like 1

yes, 2 years ago. just waking up

On 12/19/2020 at 11:25 PM, BeenHereBefore said:

Ha you are but I'm tougher then Johnny Ringo. I challenge you to a pillow fight! My weapon of choice is a memory foam pillow. That way you won't forget when I whack you with it!

Omg what a fantasy you got 😄

On 12/20/2020 at 1:11 AM, wiffleball said:

Has anybody ever seen Joe the plumber and the My pillow guy together in the same room at the same time?

No, but I saw that interview that Biden did with Cardi B. 

3 hours ago, JoshR77 said:

Omg what a fantasy you got 😄

You couldn't handle me in a pillow fight and fill my pillow up with soda cans. I would knock you into time where no one wears a mask anymore.