fandandy

Anyone see that Ritz commercial?

1 minute ago, Mike Isles said:

Crackers came out of your moms vag like a slot machine. You won. 

The scary thing is I don't know if you're joking or not.  :shocking:

I had never read about this.  I saw the shortened version of the commercial.  This country has gone mad.  

38 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

It's in this article. There are no normal people to markrt to left in this country I guess. :dunno:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1247591

They went balls deep with the messaging.  Not just gay guys, a gay white guy and his black boyfriend.  :rolleyes:

If aliens only had access to commercials from the past couple of years they would think that same race couples were against Earth law. 

Before the libs call me racist.  I don't care about interracial couples. Straight or otherwise.  It's just hilarious how far advertisers go out of their way to not show a happy same race couple.

• Thanks 1

Mondelēz, Ritz’s parent company, said in a statement that the commercial “sets out to remind consumers that there is strength and love in togetherness, and a blood relation isn't the only way to define family.”

Yeah that's it. The liberals are a very warm, inviting group of people. We are all family, unless you want small government, conservative values, and secure borders. Then they tell you to fock off and they riot in the streets.

Just now, MDC said:

That’s it. I’m only buying Keebler from now on. 🙄

So you support the oppression of "little people"???   YOU MONSTER!!!! 

1 hour ago, DonS said:

They went balls deep with the messaging.  Not just gay guys, a gay white guy and his black boyfriend.  :rolleyes:

If aliens only had access to commercials from the past couple of years they would think that same race couples were against Earth law. 

Before the libs call me racist.  I don't care about interracial couples. Straight or otherwise.  It's just hilarious how far advertisers go out of their way to not show a happy same race couple.

Which also represents the majority of the people in this country and basically the whole world.

If you’re blue and you don’t know where to go to, why don’t you go where fashion sits? :dunno:

• Like 1

I had a box of Ritz crackers, and on the back of the box, they had all these suggestions for what to put on top of the Ritz. Try it with cheese. Try it with peanut butter. Come on, man, they're crackers, that's why I got them. I like crackers! I didn't buy them because they're little edible plates!

32 minutes ago, frank said:

I had a box of Ritz crackers, and on the back of the box, they had all these suggestions for what to put on top of the Ritz. Try it with cheese. Try it with peanut butter. Come on, man, they're crackers, that's why I got them. I like crackers! I didn't buy them because they're little edible plates!

Try it with a buttplug

7 hours ago, fandandy said:

What in the everlovingfock???

I know....saw it today for the 1st time.

Are there really that many ghey people that this crap should bleed over into a fockin' cracker commercial?

I usually don't mind the gay stuff if it's subtle, but I don't get why I need to watch a dude put on lip stick in a cracker commercial.  What does that even have to do with crackers?

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

I usually don't mind if the gay stuff, but I don't get why I need to watch a dude put on lip stick in a cracker commercial.  What does that even have to do with crackers?

I saw a similar one with Oreo's a year or so ago, are they both Nabisco products? Maybe Nabisco got a bad batch of flour and it turned everybody ghey.

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

I saw a similar one with Oreo's a year or so ago, are they both Nabisco products? Maybe Nabisco got a bad batch of flour and it turned everybody ghey.

Flour does sound a little ghey...

18 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Flour does sound a little ghey...

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Andy Griffith would hate this!

even though "everything tastes better, sittin' on a Ritz"

13 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

It's in this article. There are no normal people to markrt to left in this country I guess. :dunno:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1247591

Like I was telling my wife. If you want to be famous nowadays dress as weird as you can, color and style your hair as weird as you can, get crazy ass tattoos all over your body along with piercings, and act either extremely gay or extremely PC. Boom. Instafamous 

4 hours ago, Mike Isles said:

DonS is quite the tweeter

I wish I could take credit for that one, but I'm not that clever. I'm just sharing the joy with all you azzholes.

23 hours ago, MDC said:

That’s it. I’m only buying Keebler from now on. 🙄

so you can muster up some "Elfin Magic"? 🤣

not sure what that means, but it seemed right at the time

I don't spend my time looking for crap like this, but when I see it, I have zero problems not buying ritz crackers anymore or whatever the product or service that gets called out for this crap they push. 

Same thing happened with nike for me a while back.  I don't like what they represent, so I dumped them from the stuff I buy. 

That's the great part of a competative market. Who the fock can't get on without ritz crackers and nike when there are so many other options availible?

48 minutes ago, nzoner said:

Saw it yesterday....during football :huh:

🤢

33 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

so you can muster up some "Elfin Magic"? 🤣

I like to support Gutterboy.

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

I like to support Gutterboy.

that's too cool for me, I have no idea what you mean lol