Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Cuomo proposing to legalize weed in NYS

A friend from back east shared this with me.

Of course he has to make it all about race though. 

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

Over incarcerated my ass.  Possession of marijuana for personal use is a violation in NY. A human parking ticket. They just lie.  This is about the tax revenue. 

He destroyed the economy there and is looking for revenue channels. Always take the opportunity to throw in some racism of course.

What about the POC drug dealers?  Isn't this going to put a lot of them out of work so that WHITEY can open weed stores?

(out here they b1tch about how most weed stores are owned by white men) 

You know how you know he’s FOS? If there are so many people incarcerated for weed, why doesn’t he pardon them? They don’t exist, that’s why. 

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You know how you know he’s FOS? If there are so many people incarcerated for weed, why doesn’t he pardon them? They don’t exist, that’s why. 

So absolutely true. His side is the one that kept it illegal and the prohibition going to keep down those people. 

56 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Over incarcerated my ass.  Possession of marijuana for personal use is a violation in NY. A human parking ticket. They just lie.  This is about the tax revenue. 

I'm playing devils advocate.

What if they had a prior "human parking ticket" that they didn't pay?  Then get stopped at a traffic stop and have a little weed on them.  I can see how the snowball starts a rollin'.  

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I'm playing devils advocate.

What if they had a prior "human parking ticket" that they didn't pay?  Then get stopped at a traffic stop and have a little weed on them.  I can see how the snowball starts a rollin'.  

A couple of days tops. A month if you really push it. Most likely community service. Those cases are extremely rare. The fine is maybe 25 bucks. 

46 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How does this dude keep getting elected if he's such a f@ck-up?

45 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

How does this dude keep getting elected if he's such a f@ck-up?

NY was so well run during the Gulliani/ Bloomberg  20 years that it took a while to Fock it up. Plus woke people moving in to the city and immigration. 

Stoners are generally shifty, lazy people that smell bad and are a burden on society.

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A couple of days tops. A month if you really push it. Most likely community service. Those cases are extremely rare. The fine is maybe 25 bucks. 

What would a small time pot dealer get?  

15 hours ago, DonS said:

To note, the reason this is needed is because of Joe Biden's Crime Bill.  Just sayin'.

10 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

What would a small time pot dealer get?  

First time? Nothing much. A plea down and a fine. Again, the proof is in action. If there were people serving sentences in state prison for possession or low level dealing Cuomo could pardon them this afternoon. Nobody would care. But he can’t, because they aren’t there. 

38 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

First time? Nothing much. A plea down and a fine. Again, the proof is in action. If there were people serving sentences in state prison for possession or low level dealing Cuomo could pardon them this afternoon. Nobody would care. But he can’t, because they aren’t there. 

Wow. I believe you know what you are talking about. Thank you.

I always here about young Black guys who got busted for minor sales, and had their lives ruined. Not in NY, but just in general. 

7 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

Wow. I believe you know what you are talking about. Thank you.

I always here about young Black guys who got busted for minor sales, and had their lives ruined. Not in NY, but just in general. 

Years and years ago, maybe, still rare back then. Where are all the examples of it happening? What the left does is if a guy gets arrested for assault or something serious, and they have weed on them, they’ll count it as a weed offense. No it’s not. He had weed in his pocket when he bashed granny over the head. It’s an additional charge, not the primary. 

Get everyone stoned and they'll be too lazy to fight back.  :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dain11279 said:

Stoners are generally shifty, lazy people that smell bad and are a burden on society.

:D