Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

can anyone explain what qanon is?

15 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I'm sure it exists but I personally know ZERO people who even knows wtf it really is.  It's some boogey man they are using to smear half the country.  Democrats 
CANNOT win on ideas or policy.  It has to be scare tactics and identity politics.  

I agree with this. The only time I ever hear about qanon is from liberals

And I don't believe what liberals say 99.9% of the time. So there is that. 

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I mean according to leftists here, Tim Pool is QAnon I am sure, being a left leaning libertarian

Isn’t the anon part short for anonymous? Yeah, my guess is Tim Hack is lying again. But I could be wrong.  

20 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I'm sure it exists but I personally know ZERO people who even knows wtf it really is.  It's some boogey man they are using to smear half the country.  Democrats 
CANNOT win on ideas or policy.  It has to be scare tactics and identity politics.  

Like trans people and groomers, right?  No that sh1ts real, it's everywhere, right?  But the Q sh1t, thats fake.

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I mean according to leftists here, Tim Pool is QAnon I am sure, being a left leaning libertarian

How does one become a member of qanon? Is there a secret society that has to invite me? Then I get some pass to be able to read their materials that are hidden somewhere? Is it like the Knights Templar or the Freemasons? Or maybe the Illuminati or the Eye of Providence? Just renamed to the Qanon.  Maybe that liberal fock Tom Hanks will do a movie about it. 

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

Drobeski and Flahawker were big on the Q Anon stuff. 😂 

7 hours ago, craftsman said:

I have no idea what you are talking about. But all I see is liberals talking about qanon. I've never seen an article or interview posted on this site involving anything qanon by a conservative. Only liberal idiots like yourself. 

You and your boyfriends Hauck and Vomit and MDC and Honcho and Herbivore, etc. live in that world. You are the only ones talking about them. Whoever "they" are. 

Be careful of all the ghosts this Halloween. I hear they are out to get you. Spooky....👺

:lol: 

On 7/29/2021 at 12:23 PM, Utilit99 said:

Talk about tinfoil hats. Liberals are so stupid.

It's the liberals who are the ones who believe in qnon, not the conservatives. Libs are the only ones who ever talk about it, look up articles about it. That's why I started this whole thread. Was just curious why they are so obsessed with something no one cares or even knows anything about.

Craftsman still denying being Utoilet, lol

7 hours ago, craftsman said:

Oh boy. That's really something you got there. :rolleyes:

Almost as interesting as AOC dancing in front of protesters 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s a Qanon podcast? Does that exist? Where can I hear it ? Sounds like something else you made up.  I could be wrong, I don’t follow this stuff. Not a liberal.  

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Isn’t the anon part short for anonymous? Yeah, my guess is Tim Hack is lying again. But I could be wrong.  

I could see not knowing what it was prior to this thread, but for one as was mentioned earlier in this thread you’ve surely heard some of their theories and know that there are some (my prior guess would be about 150k) wacko righties that believe it.

And then it’s been explained to you in this thread, so stop playing dumb.

”Q” was (is?) an anonymous person that started the theories.  People that believe these theories are often called Qanon followers, and no I don’t think you need a secret handshake, you just need to be a dumbass that believes stupid conspiracy theories.

I had never heard of the X22 report before the tweet I posted earlier, but it does talk about Qanon theories, as evidenced by the other link I posted confirming a Qanon follower used it as research.  But if you want some more direct evidence, here ya go - https://x22report.com/latest-from-qanon/

Utoiletbrush posted this thread in February 2021 and still doesn't know what Qanon is.

😂

25 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I could see not knowing what it was prior to this thread, but for one as was mentioned earlier in this thread you’ve surely heard some of their theories and know that there are some (my prior guess would be about 150k) wacko righties that believe it.

And then it’s been explained to you in this thread, so stop playing dumb.

”Q” was (is?) an anonymous person that started the theories.  People that believe these theories are often called Qanon followers, and no I don’t think you need a secret handshake, you just need to be a dumbass that believes stupid conspiracy theories.

I had never heard of the X22 report before the tweet I posted earlier, but it does talk about Qanon theories, as evidenced by the other link I posted confirming a Qanon follower used it as research.  But if you want some more direct evidence, here ya go - https://x22report.com/latest-from-qanon/

So it’s a podcast about q anon “theories” whatever the Fock that is, but not this q person or gang or whatever?  Do they bill themselves as a Q podcast? When is the last time Q had anything to say? Yeah, if you can’t or won’t answer those questions you’ve been busted making shite up again. Look ma, no links! 

38 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Almost as interesting as AOC dancing in front of protesters 

Oh my little followers are so loyal....

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So it’s a podcast about q anon “theories” whatever the Fock that is, but not this q person or gang or whatever?  Do they bill themselves as a Q podcast? When is the last time Q had anything to say? Yeah, if you can’t or won’t answer those questions you’ve been busted making shite up again. Look ma, no links! 

Correct, it’s a podcast that talks about q’s theories.

No I don’t know when the last time Q had anything to say was.  But according to that podcast/website, it was at least June 2022.

And Joseph Ladapo went on it, lol

HT of all people saying “look ma, no links” is absolutely hilarious. 

Especially considering I gave a link to that website talking about Qanon in June 2022…

So humorous. There are links to things all over the internet. I guess by liberal standards that makes them all beyond reproach. Truth in clicking on a link because....it's a link....:lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

HT of all people saying “look ma, no links” is absolutely hilarious. 

Especially considering I gave a link to that website talking about Qanon in June 2022…

No dumb dumb. I busted you all on my own. No links necessary. I’m smart like that. So it’s not a Q podcast, you made it up. Just a podcast that talks about Q. Maybe. Is that all they talk about? 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No dumb dumb. I busted you all on my own. No links necessary. I’m smart like that. So it’s not a Q podcast, you made it up. Just a podcast that talks about Q. Maybe. Is that all they talk about? 

Yes, it’s a podcast that talks about Q.  Did Horseman AKA Mr Semantics steal your login info?

Do you think it’s appropriate for a state Surgeon General to be a guest on a podcast that talks about Q?

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yes, it’s a podcast that talks about Q.  Did Horseman AKA Mr Semantics steal your login info?

Do you think it’s appropriate for a state Surgeon General to be a guest on a podcast that talks about Q?

Well, we have established that it’s not a Q podcast, you made that up. It comments on Q. Now, the next question is, is that all they talk about? It doesn’t appear to be the case, seeing as they had, as you have shown us, an interview with a state surgeon general about Covid. Face it fockface, it’s not a Q podcast, and it’s not even a podcast dedicated to Q. You made it up, I busted you, and I did it myself, no help from a link necessary.  Heel boy. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, we have established that it’s not a Q podcast, you made that up. It comments on Q. Now, the next question is, is that all they talk about? It doesn’t appear to be the case, seeing as they had, as you have shown us, an interview with a state surgeon general about Covid. Face it fockface, it’s not a Q podcast, and it’s not even a podcast dedicated to Q. You made it up, I busted you, and I did it myself, no help from a link necessary.  Heel boy. 

Most podcasts don’t only talk about 1 subject dumbass. 

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Most podcasts don’t only talk about 1 subject dumbass. 

Then it’s not a Q podcast. You made it up. 

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then it’s not a Q podcast. You made it up. 

It’s a podcast that talks about Q.  But I see you have no issue with a state surgeon general being on there, to each their own.

Did you listen to the latest episode?  “If the lights go out remember the Patriots are in control!!”  Whatever the fock that means…

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It’s a podcast that talks about Q.  But I see you have no issue with a state surgeon general being on there, to each their own.

Did you listen to the latest episode?  “If the lights go out remember the Patriots are in control!!”  Whatever the fock that means…

No I didn’t. Not a liberal.  Mostly liberals listen to that stuff. Just like all the liberals that go after Justin here.  You need to feel smart because you know you’re not smart. 

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Alright that’s enough beating up on the QAnon focktards.

We all know who they are :nono:

Who are they? And how do you identify them?

21 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Who are they? And how do you identify them?

Far right, nut job, conspiracy theorist that live in their own world. I don’t think it’s a large group of people and I don’t think it’s anyone on here. I’ve seen some of them and they don’t seem very bright. 

• Like 1

Hawkeye never learns. 🙁 Pretty sure rereading that Q thread that Drobs started, crapman was probably 12th Man, too. He knows exactly what Q is.

51 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Far right, nut job, conspiracy theorist that live in their own world. I don’t think it’s a large group of people and I don’t think it’s anyone on here. I’ve seen some of them and they don’t seem very bright. 

I would suggest it's a far left conspiracy theorist group that live in their own world always throwing it out there trying to get some negative effect against conservatives. 

And there is no way you can prove what I'm saying is wrong. Other than quoting your own left wing nut jobs. 

12 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Hawkeye never learns. 🙁 Pretty sure rereading that Q thread that Drobs started, crapman was probably 12th Man, too. He knows exactly what Q is.

I know that they know. Just letting them know that I don’t consider them to be the same type of people. I don’t always agree with them but I have some respect for them. 

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

I would suggest it's a far left conspiracy theorist group that live in their own world always throwing it out there trying to get some negative effect against conservatives. 

And there is no way you can prove what I'm saying is wrong. Other than quoting your own left wing nut jobs. 

Are the people that wear qanon shirts and hold qanon signs at Trump rallies far left people?  That’s like 4d chess type manipulating right there. 

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Are the people that wear qanon shirts and hold qanon signs at Trump rallies far left people?  That’s like 4d chess type manipulating right there. 

Yeah, something like that's never happened before. :rolleyes:

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Correct, it’s a podcast that talks about q’s theories.

No I don’t know when the last time Q had anything to say was.  But according to that podcast/website, it was at least June 2022.

And Joseph Ladapo went on it, lol

This stuff isn't resonating like you think it is. It's not registering a single ping on my rat's ass meter. Suppose I told you that Pancake Bill went on the P54 podcast to discuss transing the kids. You wouldn't care and that's the general attitude I have about this Joseph Lapado business you keep bringing up.

As far as I can tell, you're missing three links here. The first that this X22 channel is a QAnon theory spouting site. Second is that Joseph Lapado went on there to discuss/spot QAnon stuff. Third that we're supposed to know who Joseph Lapado is and give a fock about what he has to say. 

Apologies to Pancake Bill and the P54 podcast if they actually exist, I thought I pulled names out of my ass.

6 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Ha, the posting style (and frequency) does seem pretty similar.  I didn’t think he actually believes this sh1t, I just figured he was just trolling by trying to blame it on the libs.  But maybe he does actually believe it…

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

This stuff isn't resonating like you think it is. It's not registering a single ping on my rat's ass meter. Suppose I told you that Pancake Bill went on the P54 podcast to discuss transing the kids. You wouldn't care and that's the general attitude I have about this Joseph Lapado business you keep bringing up.

As far as I can tell, you're missing three links here. The first that this X22 channel is a QAnon theory spouting site. Second is that Joseph Lapado went on there to discuss/spot QAnon stuff. Third that we're supposed to know who Joseph Lapado is and give a fock about what he has to say. 

Apologies to Pancake Bill and the P54 podcast if they actually exist, I thought I pulled names out of my ass.

Huh?

I posted 2 links showing that X22 spouted Qanon conspiracy theories.

I’m sure Ladapo didn’t actually talk about Qanon on the show, the point is it’s a show run by a crazy person who does talk about Qanon, and Ladapo was on it.  This proves the claim wrong that real conservatives don’t give any relevance to Qanon.  Even if Ladapo didn’t actually talk about Qanon on the show, many of its listeners are likely Qanon believers. It’s possible Ladapo may not have known the history of the podcast prior to agreeing to go on it, but that’s not really an excuse IMO.  More likely he didn’t care and is just trying to spread his anticovidvax bs to as many places as possible.

And people absolutely know who Ladapo is and care what he has to say.  He is the handpicked mouthpiece of our next President, and if I had to guess will probably be the US Surgeon General after Desantis is elected.  His tweet releasing their misrepresented study got nearly 100 thousand likes on twitter.

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Huh?

I posted 2 links showing that X22 spouted Qanon conspiracy theories.

I’m sure Ladapo didn’t actually talk about Qanon on the show, the point is it’s a show run by a crazy person who does talk about Qanon, and Ladapo was on it.  This proves the claim wrong that real conservatives don’t give any relevance to Qanon.  Even if Ladapo didn’t actually talk about Qanon on the show, many of its listeners are likely Qanon believers. It’s possible Ladapo may not have known the history of the podcast prior to agreeing to go on it, but that’s not really an excuse IMO.  More likely he didn’t care and is just trying to spread his anticovidvax bs to as many places as possible.

And people absolutely know who Ladapo is and care what he has to say.  He is the handpicked mouthpiece of our next President, and if I had to guess will probably be the US Surgeon General after Desantis is elected.  His tweet releasing their misrepresented study got nearly 100 thousand likes on twitter.

So qanon is a left wing conspiracy theory. Now that makes sense. More made up garbage from the liberals. :thumbsup:

56 minutes ago, craftsman said:

So qanon is a left wing conspiracy theory. Now that makes sense. More made up garbage from the liberals. :thumbsup:

So you still don’t know what Qanon is after starting this thread 20 months ago?

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So you still don’t know what Qanon is after starting this thread 20 months ago?

Jibberish.

Why don't you explain qanon. And why do only you liberals fixate and obsess over whatever it is? 

20 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Jibberish.

Why don't you explain qanon. And why do only you liberals fixate and obsess over whatever it is? 

Only liberals fixate on it, says the guy that started the thread, lol…

Like I said, most normal conservatives don’t believe in it, and thus don’t have much reason to talk about it. They are likely ashamed of the fact that its followers are almost entirely crazy right wingers.

I’m not a liberal, but I do think it’s noteworthy to share stories of Qanon followers that do crazy sh1t, as evidence that there isn’t an insignificant number of people that believe this nonsense.  I also thought it was noteworthy that Florida’s surgeon general went on a podcast hosted by a guy that believes this nonsense.

And this was a decent summary I thought from when you asked 20 months ago:

On 2/5/2021 at 5:12 PM, Hawkeye21 said:

It started as an anonymous poster that went by Q, who started talking about a conspiracy theory that Donald Trump was waging a secret war against a cabal of celebrities and Democratic politicians who abuse children in Satanic rituals. In one lurid variation, Hollywood stars harvest the chemical adrenochrome from children’s bodies.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Only liberals fixate on it, says the guy that started the thread, lol…

Like I said, most normal conservatives don’t believe in it, and thus don’t have much reason to talk about it. They are likely ashamed of the fact that its followers are almost entirely crazy right wingers.

I’m not a liberal, but I do think it’s noteworthy to share stories of Qanon followers that do crazy sh1t, as evidence that there isn’t an insignificant number of people that believe this nonsense.  I also thought it was noteworthy that Florida’s surgeon general went on a podcast hosted by a guy that believes this nonsense.

And this was a decent summary I thought from when you asked 20 months ago:

So it's jibberish. Just like all the other crap you throw out there. Got it.

Do you ever not lie?

6 minutes ago, craftsman said:

So it's jibberish. Just like all the other crap you throw out there. Got it.

Do you ever not lie?

I mean I guess you could say it’s jibberish. Jibberish whose believers are almost entirely right wing and inspired to do things like purposely derail trains or believe that their children were part of school shooting hoaxes.