Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

can anyone explain what qanon is?

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Such a hilarious MAGAtard tactic to say liberals really were behind Qanon and events such as Jan. 6.

An overwhelming number of those involved in Jan. 6 were MAGAtards, and the vast majority of Qanon followers are MAGAtards.

At their beliefs core is their beloved hero Clownzo, who is embracing their crap.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2022-09-16/trump-openly-embraces-amplifies-qanon-conspiracy-theories

If we're going to play this lame game, we might as well say BLM and Antifa are composed of MAGAtards.

😂

Didn't say liberals were being Jan 6 either.  Nice try though.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Didn't say liberals were being Jan 6 either.  Nice try though.

Antifa was there. One of them even got paid. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't believe that one bit.

All these "gatherings" you talk about, how many people were there?  500?  I keep hearing that he has MILLIONS of followers and they're all loyal.  Well, how come then, that there's only a couple hundred people at these "gatherings".  I mean, the liberal nutbags in 2020 were what, a 100k throughout the country?  That's a more loyal psycho gathering that these qanon people.  How come those events popped up over night, throughout the country, yet only a couple hundred people showed up in January after months of talk from Trump?

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Antifa was there. One of them even got paid. 

Oh, I don't doubt they were there, but I don't think they were the majority.  Besides, we're only talking about a couple hundred people.  There were more people attaching city hall in Seattle.

9 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Oh, I don't doubt they were there, but I don't think they were the majority.  Besides, we're only talking about a couple hundred people.  There were more people attaching city hall in Seattle.

No, they weren’t the majority. The overall majority were idiots. But not terrorists. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, they weren’t the majority. The overall majority were idiots. But not terrorists. 

Exactly.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

All these "gatherings" you talk about, how many people were there?  500?  I keep hearing that he has MILLIONS of followers and they're all loyal.  Well, how come then, that there's only a couple hundred people at these "gatherings".  I mean, the liberal nutbags in 2020 were what, a 100k throughout the country?  That's a more loyal psycho gathering that these qanon people.  How come those events popped up over night, throughout the country, yet only a couple hundred people showed up in January after months of talk from Trump?

Trump says all of his rallies have huge attendance.  They have even been compared to rock concerts.

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Trump says all of his rallies have huge attendance.  They have even been compared to rock concerts.

So everyone that is at a Trump rally is a qanon follower?

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

So everyone that is at a Trump rally is a qanon follower?

Of course not.  What moron ever claimed that?

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Of course not.  What moron ever claimed that?

Then how many were at the Trump rallies?  Did you count?  Or did you see a picture with 15 people and just assumed there tons everywhere else?  Or are you just taking the leftist's word for it?

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Then how many were at the Trump rallies?  Did you count?  Or did you see a picture with 15 people and just assumed there tons everywhere else?  Or are you just taking the leftist's word for it?

How could anyone have an actual number?  I'm just going by what I saw and making my own opinion based on it.  I think there are more than what you think there are.  There are a lot of weird people that buy into crap like that and it's not just conservatives.  Conservatives just happen to be the ones that support QAnon more than any other people.

26 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

How could anyone have an actual number?  I'm just going by what I saw and making my own opinion based on it.  I think there are more than what you think there are.  There are a lot of weird people that buy into crap like that and it's not just conservatives.  Conservatives just happen to be the ones that support QAnon more than any other people.

Well, you said they were all over the place.  I figured you had something to go off of, like hours of video or hundreds of pictures (none recycled of course).  There's so many, that when CNN was looking for them, they found like 5.  LOL

If you told me there was like, 1M followers, sure, I'd believe you.  There are a bunch of morons out there.  But I remember people on this board posting links of tweets and whatnot about there being like 14M.  Yet, there's only a handful here and there.  Even if there's 14M... according to the US Census, there's 258M people over the age of 18.  If there are 14M followers, that's approximately 5.5% of the country.  No one cares that 13% of the country is responsible for 50% of the murders, why do we care about 5.5%?

Democrats love this q dude. They can't stop talking about it.

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Republicans don’t talk about it. Because they’re ashamed.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I don't care who knows about Q or talks about Q, I just hope no one believes that crap that comes from it.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't care who knows about Q or talks about Q, I just hope no one believes that crap that comes from it.

What crap does that guy say? 

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, craftsman said:

What's pizza gate? 

And what's a wanton theory? 

Wanton was a typo from my phone. Didn’t check before I posted. Busy making salsa. It was suppose to say qanon. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Ohh...Human trafficking. So this is qnon? 

The leader of the anti-trafficking charity Polaris on Friday issued a strongly-worded statement that pointedly questioned whether the governors’ actions amounted to human trafficking, 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/sep/16/migrants-marthas-vineyard-desantis-biden-democrats-criticism

17 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Ohh...Human trafficking. So this is qnon? 

The leader of the anti-trafficking charity Polaris on Friday issued a strongly-worded statement that pointedly questioned whether the governors’ actions amounted to human trafficking, 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/sep/16/migrants-marthas-vineyard-desantis-biden-democrats-criticism

You skipped the whole pizza place sex ring part. 

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's all "human trafficking" gone wild in the end. 

So that is qnon in your article? 

36 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Those Podesta e mails were weird. 

It's based on a wildly misguided belief regarding a conspiracy theory that the Chargers have a contender team, much less a Super Bowl winner. 🏆

So civil and nuclear war are days away. 

It's certain.

47 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Those Podesta e mails were weird. 

Trump still being President was also a weird one. 

Apparently there is a podcast/website or something called the “X22 report” that might be able to help explain it:

Oh and Joseph Ladapo was just on it:

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Oh boy. That's really something you got there. :rolleyes:

Are you still wondering what QANON is or have all the links and posted chunks of information finally found a home in that third-grader brain of yours?

😂

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Are you still wondering what QANON is or have all the links and posted chunks of information finally found a home in that third-grader brain of yours?

😂

I have no idea what you are talking about. But all I see is liberals talking about qanon. I've never seen an article or interview posted on this site involving anything qanon by a conservative. Only liberal idiots like yourself. 

You and your boyfriends Hauck and Vomit and MDC and Honcho and Herbivore, etc. live in that world. You are the only ones talking about them. Whoever "they" are. 

Be careful of all the ghosts this Halloween. I hear they are out to get you. Spooky....👺

:lol: 

13 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I didn’t see a mention of Q.  And I like how MSNBC says her son was killed by an immigrant, leaving out the illegal part. It’s the new game they are playing on dullards like Pimpadoosh.  Shows how much respect they have for their audience. 

4 hours ago, craftsman said:

I have no idea what you are talking about. But all I see is liberals talking about qanon. I've never seen an article or interview posted on this site involving anything qanon by a conservative. :lol: 

Because they’re ashamed most likely. Joseph Ladapo was on a Qanon podcast, lol

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Because they’re ashamed most likely. Joseph Ladapo was on a Qanon podcast, lol

What’s a Qanon podcast? Does that exist? Where can I hear it ? Sounds like something else you made up.  I could be wrong, I don’t follow this stuff. Not a liberal.  

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s a Qanon podcast? Does that exist? Where can I hear it ? Sounds like something else you made up.  I could be wrong, I don’t follow this stuff. Not a liberal.  

I'm sure it exists but I personally know ZERO people who even knows wtf it really is.  It's some boogey man they are using to smear half the country.  Democrats 
CANNOT win on ideas or policy.  It has to be scare tactics and identity politics.  

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I mean according to leftists here, Tim Pool is QAnon I am sure, being a left leaning libertarian