Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

This trend of racist attacks lately is disgusting and the people doing it are priviledged.

Of course I’m talking about the rampant trend of black people attacking Asians for no reason with often fatal results. Now of course this is nothing new for the most violent segment of our population (by miles and miles). But these people are highly priviledged and protected. News reports rarely give us the race of the perp if he’s black, the stories are brushed aside after a day. It’s really gross and I hope one day America can fix the big problem of black on [enter literally any other race] racism.

2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Of course I’m talking about the rampant trend of black people attacking Asians for no reason with often fatal results. Now of course this is nothing new for the most violent segment of our population (by miles and miles). But these people are highly priviledged and protected. News reports rarely give us the race of the perp if he’s black, the stories are brushed aside after a day. It’s really gross and I hope one day America can fix the big problem of black on [enter literally any other race] crime.

It’s nothing new. Asians have been reluctant to report crimes for a long time, and there weren’t cameras everywhere. During the Rodney King riots the blacks attacked Korea Town. They view them as easy marks and they know they won’t report. It’s more practical than racial, like almost everything.  

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s nothing new. Asians have been reluctant to report crimes for a long time, and there weren’t cameras everywhere. During the Rodney King riots the blacks attacked Korea Town. They view them as easy marks and they know they won’t report. It’s more practical than racial, like almost everything.  

Don't excuse black people's racism. They hate Asians! They see them and their children succeed in schools and business while they continue to fall behind and falter. The success of Asians in America is proof there's way more going on in the black community holding them down than white peepoe and muh racism

19 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Don't excuse black people's racism. They hate Asians! They see them and their children succeed in schools and business while they continue to fall behind and falter. The success of Asians in America is proof there's way more going on in the black community holding them down than white peepoe and muh racism

They hate white people too, but attack Asians at a higher rate. It’s all about the Benjamin’s. Attack/ rob whitey, he’s going to the cops. Attack Asians , and they take it. Easy choice. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They hate white people too, but attack Asians at a higher rate. It’s all about the Benjamin’s. Attack/ rob whitey, he’s going to the cops. Attack Asians , and they take it. Easy choice. 

I never considered this angle but it makes a lot of sense.

Believe it or not blacks are some of the most racist people out there. They think cause they’re black no one can be racist to them yet they can’t be racist to others no matter what they say :rolleyes:

18 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

I never considered this angle but it makes a lot of sense.

If anyone ever wants to see the mixing of Asians and blacks not on a college campus, go to a Chinese take out in the ghetto. The way the blacks talk to them is the most racist behavior I have ever seen.  The blacks dehumanize them in every way possible. They call them Ching Chong  and curse at them when they order. And they don’t care who hears them.  I heard a guy ask once how much for a dollars worth of French fries. The counter an said fries  are 1.50. Dollar guy went off. I just wanted my chicken and broccoli and now I had to play economics professor/ bouncer. 

Why aren't Asians accusing the whites of "hating them" and "hate crimes" and "holding them back" and "racism" and "discrimination" ? 

Anyone?

1 minute ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Why aren't Asians accusing the whites of "hating them" and "hate crimes" and "holding them back" and "racism" and "discrimination" ? 

Anyone?

cause we arent racist

4 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Anyone?

Because the untied states of America in 2020 is the least racist place on earth. And in history. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Anyone?

I'm sorry what?  Have you not been paying attention?   They are.  Everyday. Theres this new thing called  #stopasianhate  

I know this because Olivia Munn, the former hottie who now just wants to be an over the top SJW talks about it CONSTANTLY.

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

These white supremacist attacks on Asians must stop.

Quick, send a social worker. 

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

That animal needs to be put down.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

58% of violent crime in this country commited by black people. Agreed.

Actually, it's 21.7%  Read page 12 of this - or read more in the other thread. Not sure where the 58% number came from... so I wouldn’t touch it if I were you... or at least wash your hands after.

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cv18.pdf

Thanks to @Cdub100 for posting that document BTW.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Actually, it's 21.7%  Read page 12 of this - or read more in the other thread. Not sure where the 58% number came from... so I wouldn’t touch it if I were you... or at least wash your hands after.

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cv18.pdf

Thanks to @Cdub100 for posting that document BTW.

If you don't know where the 58% number comes from. You really shouldn't try to correct people. In fact you don't even understand what that 21.7% actually means.

14 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

If you don't know where the 58% number comes from. You really shouldn't try to correct people. In fact you don't even understand what that 21.7% actually means.

Great; enlighten me. Show me data indicating that "58% of violent crime in this country is committed by black people” as Utilit99 said.

• Haha 1

Wait, wut??? Black people are attacking Asians???? We love Asians!! They make the best food and we wear the hair they make for us. I think it's just some crazy criminals. It's not a trend y'all. Trust and believe if there was any group that blacks would target Asians would be last on the list. They've done nothing to us....well, except that one time in Los Angeles when it was one of the triggers for the Rodney King Riots. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, peenie said:

Wait, wut??? Black people are attacking Asians???? We love Asians!! They make the best food and we wear the hair they make for us. I think it's just some crazy criminals. It's not a trend y'all. Trust and believe if there was any group that blacks would target Asians would be last on the list. They've done nothing to us....well, except that one time in Los Angeles when it was one of the triggers for the Rodney King Riots. 

What did Asians do to trigger in the RK riots? 

2 hours ago, dogcows said:

Great; enlighten me. Show me data indicating that "58% of violent crime in this country is committed by black people” as Utilit99 said.

I thought the number was somewhere around 52% and I think that number was in reference to murders.  Here's a link for 2019, it was just released (source date says Sept 2020).  I believe the numbers are similar to last year.  It doesn't have percentages on it, but it has totals.  You can do the math.

29 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I thought the number was somewhere around 52% and I think that number was in reference to murders.  Here's a link for 2019, it was just released (source date says Sept 2020).  I believe the numbers are similar to last year.  It doesn't have percentages on it, but it has totals.  You can do the math.

The page you linked was the race of murder victims, tried to find further info but there is a paywall. 

But the document presented by Cdub has official numbers from the government. I read through it, and page 12 clearly showed the stats on violent incidents by race, and it was not 58% by black people.

I don’t know, but I’m guessing there is some caveat or exclusion or some way of looking at a subset of the data that led somebody to come up with black people doing 58% of something. But it certainly isn’t 58% of all violent crimes in America. 

10 hours ago, Fireballer said:

That’s the overreactive, quick twitch to violence that I’ve spoken about. Avoid when possible, especially large groups, gender does not matter.  

• Like 1

On 3/12/2021 at 11:43 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Quick, send a social worker. 

Where is Dr. Ruth not there handling this?

Out of curiosity I just looked up Dr. Ruth and found this reference to her. :lol:

She's still got it.

On 3/12/2021 at 5:59 PM, dogcows said:

The page you linked was the race of murder victims, tried to find further info but there is a paywall. 

But the document presented by Cdub has official numbers from the government. I read through it, and page 12 clearly showed the stats on violent incidents by race, and it was not 58% by black people.

I don’t know, but I’m guessing there is some caveat or exclusion or some way of looking at a subset of the data that led somebody to come up with black people doing 58% of something. But it certainly isn’t 58% of all violent crimes in America. 

Sorry, here was the one I was thinking about, it's a little older (2017).  Here's one from the prior year, and the number is similar.  Found this for 2018, and I'm a little skeptical about the race part.  It says that the race is unknown for 29.5% of the offenders.  They don't know?  Really?  History tells us the trend.  I'm reasonable though.  Let's split it 50/50 on white and black... that'll bring black offenders up into that same 53% range.  The numbers are pretty consistent again in 2019.  I'm sure the final numbers for 2020 aren't accounted for yet, but I'm not sure what to expect as it was an odd year.

To note, if you explore the data, you will find that while they don't specifically break it down, an extrapolation can be assumed.  They note that most homicide cases (I think the number I saw once was 89%), are caused by men in the ranges of 18-34.  So, if you take that and break that down to black men, you'd come up with about 4% of the entire population is responsible for just under half of all homicides in this country.  I think when I calculated it a couple years ago, I think the numbers were something like 3.7% of the population were black men between 18 and 34 and they were responsible for 48% of the homicides.