Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Hunter Biden repeatedly called his white lawyer the n-word in crude text messages

14 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

No I think you’re making an incorrect assumption there. If something bad went down there and Joe Biden was involved, that’s pertinent. I think about the only “contrary” opinion I’ve taken on that is the president of the United States shouldn’t withhold foreign aid vital to US National security interests to try to blackmail another country into making sh1t up to aid his election.

Of which, Biden withholding $1B from Ukraine wasn't, right?

14 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

No I think you’re making an incorrect assumption there. If something bad went down there and Joe Biden was involved, that’s pertinent. I think about the only “contrary” opinion I’ve taken on that is the president of the United States shouldn’t withhold foreign aid vital to US National security interests to try to blackmail another country into making sh1t up to aid his election.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I posted this a couple times before and worms won't watch it. Or he just won't reply.

21 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Now have at it boys :lol:

Or if you're you, "Have at the boys"

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Okay Hunter sucks ass but if you think don jr, Eric and his psychopathic son in law, Jared, are any better you’ve full-on lost your mind.

Of course they're better.   You're an idiot.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Of course they're better.   You're an idiot.

If nothing else they're better at covering their tracks. Cause if crap like this existed on them, you know damn well the media would have found it. 

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

If nothing else they're better at covering their tracks. Cause if crap like this existed on them, you know damn well the media would have found it. 

I doubt either of them were ever a crackhead at any point or banged their dead brothers wife, with mom and dads ok. This sham of a comparison is over.  Mmmmkay? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I doubt either of them were ever a crackhead at any point or banged their dead brothers wife, with mom and dads ok. This sham of a comparison is over.  Mmmmkay? 

You forgot knocking up a stripper and trying to get out of paying child support.  But yeah, in Worms' world ........But TRUMP!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I said “If nothing else.”

18 minutes ago, Strike said:

You forgot knocking up a stripper and trying to get out of paying child support.  But yeah, in Worms' world ........But TRUMP!!!!!

Let's all remember the words of Jesus Christ:

Let he who has not knocked up a stripper while on a coke bender cast the first stone. 

9 minutes ago, DonS said:

Let's all remember the words of Jesus Christ:

Let he who has not knocked up a stripper while on a coke bender cast the first stone. 

Don’t forget sending out a to go order for a so a stripper could use it on him. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I see the d1ldo censor monster got ya!  :lol:

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I mean that just sounds like a good time :dunno:

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

I see the d1ldo censor monster got ya!  :lol:

Dammit 

5 hours ago, Strike said:

And you forget raping his niece and Dr. Jill and her husband knowing about it.

On 6/10/2021 at 11:21 AM, IGotWorms said:

I am somewhat curious as to who obtained these and how, and the authenticity and so forth of it all. I also wonder if that’s why you don’t really see this being widely reported. But ultimately it also just doesn’t seem to matter much for the reasons set forth above.

Article says they got it off the laptop that Hunter abandoned at the repair shop.

What really sucks about this is Biden is going to have to  pimp CRT even more now to try and hide his racism.

It's the same thing that happens when a CEO is caught doing something unethical.  The whole company has to do some BS ethics training.  Now everyone will have to suffer because the Bidens are racist.

So have any liberal media outlets reported this yet? Or they still silent on it? 

The desperation in this thread is quite pathetic. Multiple people want SO badly for the news to be about Hunter Biden 24/7.

Hunter is a f***ed-up drug addict. This is not news. Add to that the dubious nature of this source (from a COPY of a laptop hard drive supposedly left at a repair shop…?) and it’s not surprising that tabloids are the only outlets picking this story up.

• Haha 1

Isn’t this the son who was making $50k per month serving on the board for an energy company in Ukraine? I’d think you’d need to have your shiit together for a job like that. Guess not.

23 minutes ago, dogcows said:

The desperation in this thread is quite pathetic. Multiple people want SO badly for the news to be about Hunter Biden 24/7.

Hunter is a f***ed-up drug addict. This is not news. Add to that the dubious nature of this source (from a COPY of a laptop hard drive supposedly left at a repair shop…?) and it’s not surprising that tabloids are the only outlets picking this story up.

Yeah. That's what it is. A simple drug addict that has received millions from foreign governments. Oh, and his dad is president. 

Nothing to see here. I mean if cnn doesn't cover the story then it must not be anything important. :dunno:

What a rube.

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah. That's what it is. A simple drug addict that has received millions from foreign governments. Oh, and his dad is president. 

Nothing to see here. I mean if cnn doesn't cover the story then it must not be anything important. :dunno:

What a rube.

The actual rubes are the ones distracted by pointless crap like this instead of watching what’s really happening in the world. The president’s drug-addict kid supposedly sent some racist texts a few years ago… OMG story of the decade! If most people didn’t care much when the former President himself bragged about grabbing women by the poosay, they sure as hell don’t care about the black sheep of the Biden family.

3 minutes ago, dogcows said:

The actual rubes are the ones distracted by pointless crap like this instead of watching what’s really happening in the world. The president’s drug-addict kid supposedly sent some racist texts a few years ago… OMG story of the decade! If most people didn’t care much when the former President himself bragged about grabbing women by the poosay, they sure as hell don’t care about the black sheep of the Biden family.

creepy joe is on video shown in one of these threads boasting  that he threatened to withhold funds to the Ukraine if they didn't fire a prosecuter. 

Then creepy joe's drug addict kid made millions from a Ukraine company. 

That laptop has proof that creepy joe helped his drug addict kid get his job in Ukraine and other shlt.

Nothing to see here by your cover up liberal standards.

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

creepy joe is on video shown in one of these threads boasting  that he threatened to withhold funds to the Ukraine if they didn't fire a prosecuter. 

Then creepy joe's drug addict kid made millions from a Ukraine company. 

That laptop has proof that creepy joe helped his drug addict kid get his job in Ukraine and other shlt.

Nothing to see here by your cover up liberal standards.

Nothing to see by anybody’s standards. Do you really not recall Trump doing everything he could to try and find any dirt on Hunter (does the Ukraine impeachment ring a bell)? As I recall, it ended up worse for Trump than for Hunter. Only the rubes bought into Trump’s narrative about Hunter and they did so hook, line, and sinker.

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

Nothing to see by anybody’s standards. Do you really not recall Trump doing everything he could to try and find any dirt on Hunter (does the Ukraine impeachment ring a bell)? As I recall, it ended up worse for Trump than for Hunter. Only the rubes bought into Trump’s narrative about Hunter and they did so hook, line, and sinker.

I'm just talking about the creepy joes and hunters of the country in this current administration. Start another thread on Trump if you like and ignore this one. But libs are always trying to deflect this current president's atrocities by screaming TRUMP!!!!, and it's not going to wash with me. 

TDS is a problem.

4 hours ago, nobody said:

What really sucks about this is Biden is going to have to  pimp CRT even more now to try and hide his racism.

It's the same thing that happens when a CEO is caught doing something unethical.  The whole company has to do some BS ethics training.  Now everyone will have to suffer because the Bidens are racist.

Wow. Such a great observation. I’ll be repeating this. 

36 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Trump was right about Hunter too. He’s on a roll.