Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

So it begins...Trump Rally today near Cleveland, Ohio 6/26/2021

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-ohio-rally-live-former-164147578.html

Trump Ohio rally - live: Former president to give first major address since leaving office

Josh Marcus

Sat, June 26, 2021, 9:41 AM·1 min read

He may have been kicked off of Twitter, but Donald Trump has been anything but quiet since leaving office. Now he’s officially returning to the campaign trail for the first of his signature, raucous rallies since leaving the White House in disgrace in January, after his supporters stormed the US Capitol.

The event will be held in the town of Wellington, Ohio, southwest of Cleveland, and will mark the start of a multi-state tour that will feature a trip to the US - Mexico border and a rally in the former president’s new home state of Florida.

At the rally, Mr Trump is expected to go after Anthony Gonzalez, one of the 10 House Republicans who voted for his second impeachment, and back his primary challenger, former White House aide Max Miller.

The former president, who has been ramping up his media presence in recent days—bashing former allies like his vice-president Mike Pence and speaking about the GOP’s upcoming elections—may also use the event to further his ambitions for a political comeback in the 2024 presidential election. Mr Trump is still immensely popular with the GOP base, and this rally is a reminder.

• Haha 1

The live stream of the rally is on Youtube.  Youtube is prone to pulling down live feeds of Trump rallies, so it can be watched on other platforms like Roku, etc.

Lots of great American Patriots in Ohio. 

Anybody got a link?

Always the financial opportunist, milking every last dollar out of the deluded, ignorant loyalists who blindly worship him and get suckered into spending hundreds of dollars to see this pitiful loser continue to peddle his Big Lie, while so many in his own party distance themselves from this narcissistic, sociopathic clown. 

• Thanks 4

2 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

They had a truck rally for Trump today in CA.

Woo!

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Woo!

Yep, the only sane person left in politics. Trump 2024!!!

13 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Always the financial opportunist, milking every last dollar out of the deluded, ignorant loyalists who blindly worship him and get suckered into spending hundreds of dollars to see this pitiful loser continue to peddle his Big Lie, while so many in his own party distance themselves from this narcissistic, sociopathic clown. 

Every politician is a financial opportunist. Most are also narcissistic sociopaths. At least Trump made a name and a fortune for himself in the private sector before he stepped foot in the public sector. Unlike our current pudding headed disaster of a pretend president. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Every politician is a financial opportunist. Most are also narcissistic sociopaths. At least Trump made a name and a fortune for himself in the private sector before he stepped foot in the public sector. Unlike our current pudding headed disaster of a pretend president. 

rusty doesn't like Trump. :nono:

The MSM is trying to ignore the rally and silence Trump.  They don't want his message to get out and want to control him.

14 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

rusty doesn't like Trump. :nono:

I know and that's fine. This is America, at least for the time being. I just wish the Trump haters had valid reasons for their blind hatred.

Unfortunately, mean tweets seem to be enough to warrant impeachment these days. 

38 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

which big lie?

Russian collusion?

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

which big lie?

Russian collusion?

I'm guessing youre throwing your head in the sand about Rudy giuliani's conversations with a certain Eastern European country.

But no, the big lie where there have been over 60 different lawsuits claiming that there was election fraud that cost Trump the election and he's lost literally every single one. Even from judges he appointed. Even the Arizona audit is laughing joke. The Trump keeps pushing this. I'm going to give him credit that he doesn't actually believe it. But he's gotten millions for the so-called Trump legal defense fund and he has no intention of giving it back. Remember the guy who gave like 2 million sued to get it back when he realized what an idiot he was? Where did that story go?

28 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Remember the guy who gave like 2 million sued to get it back when he realized what an idiot he was? Where did that story go?

Good question. I mean, if it was legit, you'd think msnbc would've followed up on it. 

I wonder why they dropped it. 

21 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Good question. I mean, if it was legit, you'd think msnbc would've followed up on it. 

I wonder why they dropped it. 

:lol:

45 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I'm guessing youre throwing your head in the sand about Rudy giuliani's conversations with a certain Eastern European country.

But no, the big lie where there have been over 60 different lawsuits claiming that there was election fraud that cost Trump the election and he's lost literally every single one. Even from judges he appointed. Even the Arizona audit is laughing joke. The Trump keeps pushing this. I'm going to give him credit that he doesn't actually believe it. But he's gotten millions for the so-called Trump legal defense fund and he has no intention of giving it back. Remember the guy who gave like 2 million sued to get it back when he realized what an idiot he was? Where did that story go?

TRUMP!!!! :lol:

Remember the guy who gave like 2 million sued to get it back when he realized what an idiot he was? Where did that story go?

Ask the msm. :lol:

donor would have to give more than $8,000 before any money goes to the "recount account" established to finance election challenges, including recounts and lawsuits over alleged improprieties, the fundraising disclosures show.

• Haha 1

Wiff thinks litigious asshoIes who sue and lose in one instance then turn around and sue for losing in that instance is proof of anything other than the existence of litigious asshoIes. 

:doh:

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

which big lie?

Russian collusion?

Election fraud. The Nazis did with the Jews. Wake up.

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Biden is moving the sticks. Trump is a con man.

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Biden is moving the sticks.

Trump is a con man.

"Biden" is proving the rule.

Trump at least made things better for the average American. 

It's ok to admit that, even though you despise former president Trump, he did do some good things for the country.

The jury is still out on Gramps. 

Trump can come back and give us some mean tweets, bump up CNN ratings, and get us back into prosperity, all good...

MSM is just pissed they can no longer call Trump rallies "super spreader events". 

It’s pretty cool paying more.  For everything.  Nice work libtards. 

11 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I know what it is. I just find it funny that it’s the big lie when we listened about Russian collusion for 4 years combined with Ukraine nonsense and now insurrection garbage now but that’s the big lie

I thought the Big Lie was that there's no Keyser Soze. :dunno:

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

How much were tickets? 

How much does a free government ID cost? You worry about the wrong things. 

I heard Cleveland has 70 murders already this year..unreported because it doesnt fit the Narrative

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s pretty cool paying more.  For everything.  Nice work libtards. 

So you pay a few bucks more at the pump and keep our oilfield guys employed. Woot!

• Like 1