Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Vaccinated Pelosi aide tests positive for COVID after contact with Texas Dems

:lol: Bunch of dems flying away from their jobs to drink beer and kiss each other's asses on charter flights out of town and now they be  getting everyone sick. 

I hope pelosi gets it and suffers.

White House official also tested positive after attending the same rooftop reception with Pelosi staffer, report says

A spokesperson for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi tested positive Monday for coronavirus following a meeting last week with members of the Texas Legislature who fled the state for Washington, D.C.

Drew Hammill, a top aide to Pelosi, said the staffer was fully vaccinated and did not have recent contact with the California Democrat, though the Speaker's office is taking extra precautions as result. 

"Yesterday, a fully-vaccinated senior spokesperson in the Speaker’s Press Office tested positive for COVID after contact with members of the Texas state legislature last week," Hammill said in a statement obtained by Fox News. 

"This individual has had no contact with the Speaker since exposure. The entire Press Office is working remotely today with the exception of individuals who have had no exposure to the individual or have had a recent negative test.  Our office will continue to follow the guidance of the Office of Attending Physician closely."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-aide-white-house-official-test-positive-covid

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Man, this past week was the most I've seen Fox News write about positive tests in a year and a half.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So what?  Are we going to start a new thread every time someone tests positive for Covid?  I mean, the vaccines are rated at about 94% effective.  So we KNOW some people who are fully vaccinated are still going to test positive.  We also KNOW that most of those people will only experience mild symptoms, if any at all, just like the Dems from Texas who tested positive.  FFS let Covid go. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I havent flown in a while.  We still have to wear a mask no matter what right?

Anyone have any info as to why these people didn't have to wear one?  

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Not sure if they are required on private jets for the wealthy carbon hogs. 

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Right but what message does that send? The people swearing that covid is trouble are all of a sudden not worried to be locked into a small plane with 10s of other people sitting together?  This covid sure is tricky to figure out.  I thought only Republicans were careless with Covid?  Guess that is just misinformation.

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I’m guessing that was a chartered flight, not a private one. 

Remember the woman from DC put Delaware on the no travel list and then decided to go to Delaware anyway because she needed to celebrate the Biden victory at the superspreader victory event?  That was funny.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m guessing that was a chartered flight, not a private one. 

Chartered. But the D next to their names exempts them from following their own rules they push on others.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Strike said:

So what?  Are we going to start a new thread every time someone tests positive for Covid?  

Yes. And updates on Chicago gun fatalities 3x per week.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

🐮 Moooo....

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 400
Shot & Wounded: 1922
Total Shot: 2322
Total Homicides: 425

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Strike said:

So what?  Are we going to start a new thread every time someone tests positive for Covid?  I mean, the vaccines are rated at about 94% effective.  So we KNOW some people who are fully vaccinated are still going to test positive.  We also KNOW that most of those people will only experience mild symptoms, if any at all, just like the Dems from Texas who tested positive.  FFS let Covid go. 

I agree and I really wish I never had to hear about COVID again.

But… have you seen the numbers lately? New cases are surging BIGTIME. Deaths too, though fortunately not at the same rate, at least not yet (and probably won’t, thanks to the vaccine).

Its hard to ignore. I fockin wish it wasn’t true but the data don’t lie: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/covid-cases.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

But… have you seen the numbers lately? New cases are surging BIGTIME. Deaths too, though fortunately not at the same rate, at least not yet (and probably won’t, thanks to the vaccine).

Its hard to ignore. I fockin wish it wasn’t true but the data don’t lie: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/covid-cases.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Hundreds of thousands of untested, unvaccinated illegals crossing the border for months and going out into the country. Is it any wonder? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hundreds of thousands of untested, unvaccinated illegals crossing the border for months and going out into the country. Is it any wonder? 

Get a fockin grip

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Get a fockin grip

Huh? Are you serious? You think it doesn’t have an affect? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It's justifiable for every country in the world to lock down except for the US. Duh. You obviously aren't a lawyer of worm's caliber.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think it’s a total non sequitur and a stupid and unproductive effort to shift blame. Get serious or fock off

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I think it’s a total non sequitur and a stupid and unproductive effort to shift blame. Get serious or fock off

Wow. So it’s good that we test and require vaccination for people coming here from other countries at the airport, but not at the border. Makes sense. Where did you go to school again? 

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Did you look at the first graph in your own focking link?

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, MDC said:

Nah.  Usually just at the beginning of the week.  We tend to focus on deaths in Chicago. 

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Because some animals are MORE equal.

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Did you look at the first graph in your own focking link?

I did, yes. The one that shows a HUGE drop from last winter, which is great. But then if you pull your head out of your ass and quit being a belligerent d1ckhead for once in your miserable, meaningless life, you can see that’s it been trending back upward pretty significantly in the last two weeks. Play that out over several months and it’s not hard to see where that leads, even for a total dipsh1t like you.

But, maybe it’s just a blip. We can hope :cheers:

• Like 1

Just now, Strike said:

Nah.  Usually just at the beginning of the week.  We tend to focus on deaths in Chicago. 

In any sane world 10 people dying and dozens more hurt from violence EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND would be noteworthy. But because black people are doing it in democrat controlled, gun-free zones. Nobody seems to care. Well, other than right-wing insurrectionist I guess.

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I did, yes. The one that shows a HUGE drop from last winter, which is great. But then if you pull your head out of your ass and quit being a belligerent d1ckhead for once in your miserable, meaningless life, you can see that’s it been trending back upward pretty significantly in the last two weeks. Play that out over several months and it’s not hard to see where that leads, even for a total dipsh1t like you.

Where are deaths in this surge? 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

In any sane world 10 people dying and dozens more hurt from violence EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND would be noteworthy. But because black people are doing it in democrat controlled, gun-free zones. Nobody seems to care. Well, other than right-wing insurrectionist I guess.

Democrats say it's just the norm. Don't bring it up cause they don't like that advertised. Look how pissed the board dems get when I update it.

But george floyd? Let's get that mural back up damnit. He was a good man.

• Sad 1

I mean, did people think the numbers wouldn't go up after we opened things up? 

We really need to start letting more people in at the border. That should help a ton.

• Sad 2

13 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

So what your saying is that Biden is failing 

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So what your saying is that Biden is failing 

Guy can't even get the african american community vaccinated and he told a guy he wasn't black if he didn't vote for him.

Some help Biden is to the african american community.  Not sure why they vote Democrat.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Yeah, we should pretend they don't happen, and that its not liberals doing 99% of the shooting.  

Better yet, lets call it "peaceful protesting" . 

9 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Guy can't even get the african american community vaccinated and he told a guy he wasn't black if he didn't vote for him.

Some help Biden is to the african american community.  Not sure why they vote Democrat.

All of the molestation videos of Biden are on white girls. He's doing blacks a favor. 

48 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Is he wrong?

hes not here to debate or have a conversation.  just to shame people not on the left.  So he is dismissive to that stuff.

5 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

hes not here to debate or have a conversation.  just to shame people not on the left.  So he is dismissive to that stuff.

I guess that's the definition of a troll. :dunno:

• Sad 1