cyclone24

***Wagering thread***

4 hours ago, Horseman said:

Jones o19.5rec

Jones o2.5 -150

Watson o3.5 -130

St. Brown u71.5

Sweep!  Makes up for yesterday. 

Shouldnt have been that close. If you look at the pitch to Jones in the 3rd at the ten minute mark - that was a forward pass.  

Just now, Horseman said:

Sweep!  Makes up for yesterday. 

Shouldnt have been that close. If you look at the pitch to Jones in the 3rd at the ten minute mark - that was a forward pass.  

Nice! 

The money has to be on TCU and spread is up to 13 now.   I imagine with the spread at 13 and been a underdog most are taking TCU. I'm going Georgia -13 and probably under as well. I looking at a low scoring blowout. Spread up to 13.5 now on FD.

5 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

The money has to be on TCU and spread is up to 13 now.   I imagine with the spread at 13 and been a underdog most are taking TCU. I'm going Georgia -13 and probably under as well. I looking at a low scoring blowout. Spread up to 13.5 now on FD.

Bets on TCU, money on Dawgs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Makes sense but think Georgia covers both.

I think were both on right side.  Public dogs have fleas.

• Haha 1

My friend won 550 on that missed XP.  He put in a same game parlay, one leg being under an alternate line of 72.5

500 to win 1050

Taylor Montgomery Top 20 +165

Andrew Putnam Top 20 +180

Decreasing my outright winner bets a little.  I will still play them in bigger tournaments or if I really see a line I like.  

Jacksonville ML +125

Trevor Lawrence u 0.5 INTs

Travis ETN o 75.5 rushing

San Francisco -9.5

Brock Purdy u 227.5 passing

Brock Purdy u 5.5 rushing

Eli MItchell o 43.5 rush + rec

Geno Smith o 32.5 pass att 

DK Metcalf o 4.5 receptions

No Mike Williams so I'm going to roll the dice on Austin Ekeler o 5.5 receptions +120

How do we generally feel about the 9ers game? I think they are the best team in the NFC.  They play a style they can consistently duplicate.    But the weather and playing a division rival for the 3rd time is leaving me gun shy.  The rain and wind is supposed to diminish some by kickoffs however.  Rain and wind should favor the 9era but I always look at it as a equalizer for inferior teams.  Muddy it up and hope for a funble or 2 more.  A pass off the hands here or there.  A slip.  

58 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

How do we generally feel about the 9ers game? I think they are the best team in the NFC.  They play a style they can consistently duplicate.    But the weather and playing a division rival for the 3rd time is leaving me gun shy.  The rain and wind is supposed to diminish some by kickoffs however.  Rain and wind should favor the 9era but I always look at it as an equalizer for inferior teams.  Muddy it up and hope for a funble or 2 more.  A pass off the hands here or there.  A slip.  

49ers vs the rush is as good as it gets. Walker pretty much gets neutralized and Geno has to beat them. I don’t think he can. 

On 1/13/2023 at 7:02 AM, listen2me 23 said:

Keenan Allen over 76.5 rec yds

9ers Seahawks UNDER 42.5

Thats probably it on todays games.  Gut says Chargers tonight but how can anyone trust that team.  Feel the Jags are getting a little overrated all of a sudden.    No Mike Williams, long trip to east coast on a short week leaves me concerned however.  

31 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Gut says Chargers tonight but how can anyone trust that team.

chargers have a great record vs the spread.  7-2 on the road.  mostly because people are far too distrusting of the chargers. you should be aggressively betting them.

9 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

chargers have a great record vs the spread.  7-2 on the road.  mostly because people are far too distrusting of the chargers. you should be aggressively betting them.

So you obviously think they win with no Mike Williams and a short week flying across the country? 

I do think Jags are getting a bit too much love as a bad division winner.   But the Chargers have a dumb coach and the variables I mentioned above.  

The ATS numbers do show that people may have underrated them this year. (surprisingly)

focking Purdy. Need kneel downs at half and end of game now

4 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

focking Purdy. Need kneel downs at half and end of game now

That is a bet I usually take the over. I'm a sucker for all those small stats overs.

Alright, we’ll I’m deep on the 49ers here at halftime on the money line.  Live betting them.

that was terrible gifting them 3 points and the lead at half.

38 minutes ago, Big Blue 06 said:

Alright, we’ll I’m deep on the 49ers here at halftime on the money line.  Live betting them.

that was terrible gifting them 3 points and the lead at half.

You should be good.

7 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

You should be good.

Oh I’m happy now.  Didn’t like being 8k in on a team that was down but I saw no way the niners lost this one

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Big Blue 06 said:

Oh I’m happy now.  Didn’t like being 8k in on a team that was down but I saw no way the niners lost this one

Wow and yea pretty good sure bet.

Fock Trevor Lawrence. At least I can turn this off and watch golf now. 

52 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Fanduel crashed. All my bets today were squashed. Unfuckingreal.

They voided all your bets? I just logged in and mine are still intact. 

On a side note - Live bet; Trevor Lawrence o 11.5 INTs -150

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

They voided all your bets? I just logged in and mine are still intact. 

On a side note - Live bet; Trevor Lawrence o 11.5 INTs -150

UFC and fantasy teams. I should've been more clear 

On 1/13/2023 at 7:02 AM, listen2me 23 said:

Keenan Allen over 76.5 rec yds

20 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

9ers Seahawks UNDER 42.5

Thats probably it on todays games.  Gut says Chargers tonight but how can anyone trust that team.  Feel the Jags are getting a little overrated all of a sudden.    No Mike Williams, long trip to east coast on a short week leaves me concerned however.  

Keenan Allen 13 targets only 6 catches.

0-2 in nfl looking for golf to save me.  Not playing anything today.   Nothing stands out.  Possibly James Cook over his rush total...

7 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

0-2 in nfl looking for golf to save me.  Not playing anything today.   Nothing stands out.  Possibly James Cook over his rush total...

Game lines and props are pretty lousy today. I forced a couple just to get some action in. 

TJ Hockensen o 4.5 receptions

KJ Osborn o 31.5 receiving

Adam Thielen u 38.5 receiving

Joe Mixon o 23.5 receiving

11 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Game lines and props are pretty lousy today. I forced a couple just to get some action in. 

TJ Hockensen o 4.5 receptions

KJ Osborn o 31.5 receiving

Adam Thielen u 38.5 receiving

I am taking slices of the alt rush line of James Cook

50+ rush yds +110

75+ rush yds +390

On 1/12/2023 at 6:03 AM, listen2me 23 said:

Taylor Montgomery Top 20 +165

Andrew Putnam Top 20 +180

Decreasing my outright winner bets a little.  I will still play them in bigger tournaments or if I really see a line I like.  

21 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Covered up a crappy nfl weekend with golf.  Unlucky on props.  Thought Keenan Allen and Cook should have both got theirs.  

Cincinnati ML +170

Buffalo hasn't played a good game since October 16th when they beat Kansas City. That is also the last quality team they had to play. 

Other then the 9er game the points won all weekend. I have a 6 leg parlay going and need Dallas to win tonight to complete it. I could cash out at a okay amount but will most likely stick with it. Kinda concerned though since the dogs been winning on the points. To me Dallas is the better team but does that matter ?