cyclone24

***Wagering thread***

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Not looking good at all. 

No and I said it don't matter by the points lol. I got Tampa -10 next and see if they can do better.

On 10/8/2022 at 5:49 AM, bostonlager said:

I haven't started looking at NFL plays yet, but the first thing I do is look for guys on the injury report and see where they stand. The one off the top of my head is Kamara and under on all of his plays. Sometimes you get burned, but they work more often than they don't. 

Well I can scrap that huge player prop parlay with Kamara going over his rush yards pretty quickly 😂 

i hate playing any unders not sure why I did this time. 

5 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Well I can scrap that huge player prop parlay with Kamara going over his rush yards pretty quickly 😂 

i hate playing any unders not sure why I did this time. 

Yeah, that was my bad. 

On 10/7/2022 at 8:20 PM, Fireballer said:

Also, Jets big this weekend +3.5

Boom!  I just won the biggest bet of my life.  I had read something Friday that a very sharp betting group, that only makes about 5 bets per season, was coming in strong on the Jets.  I said, fuk it, and dropped everything I made over the last year on the Jets.  

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Boom!  I just won the biggest bet of my life.  I had read something Friday that a very sharp betting group, that only makes about 5 bets per season, was coming in strong on the Jets.  I said, fuk it, and dropped everything I made over the last year on the Jets.  

Congrats!

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Nice hit. I’m anxious to see how the props play out for the NBA on the site you showed me. 

On 10/7/2022 at 9:49 AM, Hawkeye21 said:

Elf is great.  Anchorman is great too but it's not for everyone.

They don’t make movies like that anymore thanks to the centrists. 

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Nice had them to win but wasn’t going to bet on it 

5 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Yeah, that was my bad. 

Meh. It wasn’t the only leg of 22 to miss 😂 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They don’t make movies like that anymore thanks to the centrists. 

Are you ok?

22 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

NFL Sunday

Packers  -9.5  ❌

Vikings  -7.5  ❌

Lions  +3  ❌

Falcons  +10  💰 

49ers  -6.5  💰

Bengals  +3  💰

I managed to salvage my weekend by getting lucky on a single game parlay that I put $1 on.  Pretty lackluster weekend in betting though.

5 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

First week all year that I took a loss on.  Onto next week

It's getting harder it seems like.  The NFL is confusing this year.

Yesterday sucked for me and lost my first three and Greenbay and Tampa cack tease me and thought they would cover. I did hit on Dallas and Cinci later.

The Chiefs seem like the obvious pick for tonight's game at -7 which tells me I should be putting my money on the Raiders.  I think around 80% of the public are on KC this week.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The Chiefs seem like the obvious pick for tonight's game at -7 which tells me I should be putting my money on the Raiders.  I think around 80% of the public are on KC this week.

I'm going Raiders thinking the same thing.I also imagine the public is betting over as well. I'm just betting Raiders but bet the under comes through too.

53 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm waiting until the last minute to see if I can get the hook. Would love to get 7.5. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I'm waiting until the last minute to see if I can get the hook. Would love to get 7.5. 

I might wait to live betting to see if I can get something around 9 or over. I still think the 7 wins but want to play it safer.

34 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Got the Raiders at +8.5 after that first drive. 

I took them earlier on a small parlay bet at 7 and under. Forgot to get on early to try to get them with higher points. Now I'm screwed and not likely to get the +7 or more.

7 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I took them earlier on a small parlay bet at 7 and under. Forgot to get on early to try to get them with higher points. Now I'm screwed and not likely to get the +7 or more.

Raiders are off to a great start too. I also made some single game parlays. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

That worked and hope your parlays worked out to for you Hawk.

Raiders  +8.5  💰

The parlays I only threw a couple bucks on for fun.  I missed the 5 leg parlay by one and won my two leg parlay.  Overall it was a profitable night.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

That worked and hope your parlays worked out to for you Hawk.

You're getting so good at this we're going to have to call you Bet Middler.  :ninja:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Raiders  +8.5  💰

The parlays I only threw a couple bucks on for fun.  I missed the 5 leg parlay by one and won my two leg parlay.  Overall it was a profitable night.

Good to hear and I lost my small parlay cause of the over but came out ahead from the KC +2.5.

1 hour ago, Mookz said:

You're getting so good at this we're going to have to call you Bet Middler.  :ninja:

Prime Time games are probably the easiest to bet on and follow the money and bet the opposite.

Anyone betting the BB playoffs ? I haven't done to good at baseball this season but am taking the Phili's today for something to root for and watch. They batted pretty decent in the wild card games.

3 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Anyone betting the BB playoffs ? I haven't done to good at baseball this season but am taking the Phili's today for something to root for and watch. They batted pretty decent in the wild card games.

I don't really have any interest in it.  I'm sticking with NFL and NCAA football.

7 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

What is the site fireballer posted a couple weeks back? Pine something. I thought I favorited it, but looks like I didn’t. If they have strikeout props on there I would tail some. 

8 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

What is the site fireballer posted a couple weeks back? Pine something. I thought I favorited it, but looks like I didn’t. If they have strikeout props on there I would tail some. 

I must have missed that site and yea that would be cool for something to bet on.

Baseball

Cal Quantill o 3.5 strikeouts

Indians +170