Big Guy

January 6th Insurrection = Complete Bull

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Is that supposed to make him look bad? Good God you're a clown. Of course, you just played the 1930's jew card so, everything else you have to say really doesn't mean much.

You people have some real issues. 

I played the Jew card? Which one of your batsh!t buddies started the topic?

11 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

HT posts downplaying Jan 6:

Enough yet? All in writing HT. 

No. Show where I said the violent protesters shouldn’t be prosecuted? And yeah, when it’s called a “sacking” and they are doing business a few hours later I’m gonna call bullshit.  And I like the one where I said I could be wrong while it was going down. You really made your point. If you want to be a stand up guy about it, find the ones where I condemned the violence and the assaults on the cops. Especially the one about a friend and former co-worker of mine who now sits in federal prison for his assault of a cop on Jan 6. But you won’t. Just a hack, and an inaccurate one at that. You ain’t CNN chump. You don’t get away with leaving facts out. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. Show where I said the violent protesters shouldn’t be prosecuted? And yeah, when it’s called a “sacking” and they are doing business a few hours later I’m gonna call bullshit.  And I like the one where I said I could be wrong while it was going down. You really made your point. If you want to be a stand up guy about it, find the ones where I condemned the violence and the assaults on the cops. Especially the one about a friend and former co-worker of mine who now sits in federal prison for his assault of a cop on Jan 6. But you won’t. 

I never claimed you did. I said you have repeatedly downplayed the riot on Jan 6. That is all. You asked for proof.

Just now, paulinstl said:

I never claimed you did. I said you have repeatedly downplayed the riot on Jan 6. That is all. You asked for proof.

I have downplayed the morons walking around like morons.  And condemned the criminals doing violence. And have sarcastically referred to it as “mostly peaceful”, which using shitlib logic it was. Just like you with the summer of 2020. You just did it a few posts up. Try and keep your bullshit straight, ok? 

1 hour ago, paulinstl said:

And Trump supporters are like the Jews in Germany in the 1930s. With that thread alone you have proven yourself too stupid to ever talk to. Good bye.

7 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

I played the Jew card? Which one of your batsh!t buddies started the topic?

:doh:

Less than an hour ago...

• Sad 1

The difference between us is you will never see me downplay those riots like you do about Jan 6.

1 minute ago, Reality said:

:doh:

Less than an hour ago...

He started the topic, which I claim makes him unworthy of my time. Go read the thread FFS.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have downplayed the morons walking around like morons.  And condemned the criminals doing violence. And have sarcastically referred to it as “mostly peaceful”, which using shitlib logic it was. Just like you with the summer of 2020. You just did it a few posts up. Try and keep your bullshit straight, ok? 

Show me one post where I have downplayed the BLM riots. You won't find one. You have hundreds about Jan 6.

18 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

HT posts downplaying Jan 6:

Enough yet? All in writing HT. 

The only thing HT got wrong was that it was not ANTIFA doing the aggravating, it was actors who were paid by various federal agencies.     

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

She was serving the country? 

She was a deluded individual who sadly bought into this bullshet and it cost her her life. 

You are way out to lunch on this subject. 

She did was a veteran in Iraq and Afganistan.   She put her life on the line for this country she loved.  

Because you disagree with her beliefs hardly makes her deluded.   The country has a long history of people questioning and protesting elections, as there were riots and protests after the last two Presidential elections lost by Democrats.   The big difference was, they had real security and blockades in place when those happened.  

An honest police professional would call the Babbit killing unjustified use of deadly force....otherwise known as murder.  You have been lied to if you really believe that coward acted lawfully. 

8 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

He started the topic, which I claim makes him unworthy of my time. Go read the thread FFS.

You can't remember what you posted an hour ago. Nothing you spent time digging up about HT makes him look bad at all here. This stuff has broken you idiots, you sound insane. 

Go outside and get some fresh air. Have you colored your hair blue yet? FFS... :wacko:

9 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Show me one post where I have downplayed the BLM riots. You won't find one. You have hundreds about Jan 6.

You just went into hiding. Such a little liberal bltch.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m old enough to remember when shitlibs cared very much about tax evasion too.  It was all your crew talked about.  

You were a sh1t lib up until 7 years ago donkey

18 minutes ago, jonmx said:

She did was a veteran in Iraq and Afganistan.   She put her life on the line for this country she loved.  

Because you disagree with her beliefs hardly makes her deluded.   The country has a long history of people questioning and protesting elections, as there were riots and protests after the last two Presidential elections lost by Democrats.   The big difference was, they had real security and blockades in place when those happened.  

An honest police professional would call the Babbit killing unjustified use of deadly force....otherwise known as murder.  You have been lied to if you really believe that coward acted lawfully. 

Her service to the country has no bearing on this. Was she a Girl Scout as well?

Have you read about her, she was brainwashed. It is sad. 

Framing this as some normal action on her part, or some normal biz as usual protest of an election is comical. 

So funny to read stupid MAGAt posts defending Jan 6th rioters and violence whilst pretending to be the party of law and order.

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Her service to the country has no bearing on this. Was she a Girl Scout as well?

Have you read about her, she was brainwashed. It is sad. 

Framing this as some normal action on her part, or some normal biz as usual protest of an election is comical. 

Lots of the people there on Jan 6 can now admit that they were brainwashed.  Not all obviously, as we see here, but many.

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

The only thing HT got wrong was that it was not ANTIFA doing the aggravating, it was actors who were paid by various federal agencies.     

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Moron CT cultist gonna moron CT cultist.

EVERYTHING anti-cult master is some kind of "staged" CT to you lunatics.

Good grief will I be happy when you roaches crawl back into the dark...

SAD

20 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

It’s the village idiot! 

In MAGAtLand, being the village idiot is a point of pride.

• Thanks 1

Just a reminder that no education, cultist morons attacked our capital to try to prevent the peaceful transition of power for the first time ever based on the idiotic, lying ramblings of an orange, moron, silver spoon moron.

bahahahahahaha

SAD

You cultist are so phuking dumb...

Stop talking about the months of riots in 2020! That of course, had no coordination. But lets talk about a riot that lasted an afternoon in January of 2021! Wouldn’t it have been great if both were given the same amount of attention by federal law enforcement? 

23 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Just a reminder that no education, cultist morons attacked our capital to try to prevent the peaceful transition of power for the first time ever based on the idiotic, lying ramblings of an orange, moron, silver spoon moron.

bahahahahahaha

SAD

You cultist are so phuking dumb...

Man, sounds like you mixing up your poop bag with your milkshake has fried your last couple brain cells. Mental midgets like you make me laugh, bahaha. 

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

selfiefest destroyed the liberal's minds

😆

Ricky Maddow brainwashes these mental midgets to actually believe this garbage, it is hilarious. 😂

16 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Ricky Maddow brainwashes these mental midgets to actually believe this garbage, it is hilarious. 😂

They all think she is brilliant.  

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, jonmx said:

They all think she is brilliant.  

That should tell you everything you need to know. 

1 hour ago, BirdGang said:

no doubt.

1 hour ago, BirdGang said:

If this was some lib driven thing you’d be in meltdown mode. The guy who did it is your front runner 😂😂

What a shetshow.

• Haha 1

The only one here that has shown any admiration for Rachel maddow is that cuck rusty, and he lives with 72 cats.

12 hours ago, thegeneral said:

I found it funny these people who thought the cop who shot the lunatic lady - who broke the window and was jumping through it - was a murderer. 

I find it funny how people who hate police and want to defund them find the cop a hero, but hry, he actually wa a hero in this instance....it just so happens that political capital intersected with reality in this instance.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I find it funny how people who hate police and want to defund them find the cop a hero, but hry, he actually wa a hero in this instance....it just so happens that political capital intersected with reality in this instance.

Yeah It seems that happens a lot.

Personally I look at the situation and in this case the shooting, while sad and tragic, was not a murder as ridiculously suggested by a few here.

No clue what you think.about this or if you hate cops.

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Yeah It seems that happens a lot.

Personally I look at the situation and in this case the shooting, while sad and tragic, was not a murder as ridiculously suggested by a few here.

No clue what you think.about this or if you hate cops.

Right. I have a strong affinity for people who place themselves in harms way, or between me and harm; so that would include various folks.

Among them I would expect to find people who should perhaps not be there, and need to find another line of work, but I do not attribute those one-offs to some systemic issue.

Its an imperfect world, populated by imperfect people and sometimes things go well and sometimes they dont. 

Morning cultist morons.

Have y'all learned yet that attacking our capital to try to prevent the peaceful transition of power based on the lies of an idiot, orange, lying moron MIGHT just be a bad idea?

Hope they all rot.

11 hours ago, BirdGang said:

Man, sounds like you mixing up your poop bag with your milkshake has fried your last couple brain cells. Mental midgets like you make me laugh, bahaha. 

Again with the poop comments.  I guess you and your lover Horsesass/Roger are into that kind of thing?

Please keep that kind of perversion to yourself boyo.  

And you should should probably get some help while you're at it.

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Right. I have a strong affinity for people who place themselves in harms way, or between me and harm; so that would include various folks.

Among them I would expect to find people who should perhaps not be there, and need to find another line of work, but I do not attribute those one-offs to some systemic issue.

It’s an imperfect world, populated by imperfect people and sometimes things go well and sometimes they dont. 

I agree for the most part. In the case of this shooting I don’t see how someone can see the shooting as unreasonable unless they have an agenda.

As to “systematic issues” those do certainly exist and preset themselves in a variety of ways but isn’t relevant to this shooting.

12 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I agree for the most part. In the case of this shooting I don’t see how someone can see the shooting as unreasonable unless they have an agenda.

As to “systematic issues” those do certainly exist and preset themselves in a variety of ways but isn’t relevant to this shooting.

If someone is pursuing a course of violence, regardless of their reasons, then the outcomes might be profoundly bad for them.  That is how it works. So I am fine with it. 

So, when a cop shoots an unarmed black person, that’s all the info that is necessary to condemn. But when a member of the proletarian guard shoots an unarmed white person, we are informed about the actions that led up to it and it is deemed reasonable. Got it.  

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

If someone is pursuing a course of violence, regardless of their reasons, then the outcomes might be profoundly bad for them.  That is how it works. So I am fine with it. 

Yep. I broadly agree with this and it is certainly what happened with Ashley Babbitt.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, when a cop shoots an unarmed black person, that’s all the info that is necessary to condemn. But when a member of the proletarian guard shoots an unarmed white person, we are informed about the actions that led up to it and it is deemed reasonable. Got it.  

Great examples, HT! 

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Yep. I broadly agree with this and it is certainly what happened with Ashley Babbitt.

And George Floyd......and Michael Brown.....and many others..... your life experience is a direct result of your choices.....:thumbsup: