Big Guy

January 6th Insurrection = Complete Bull

Many people on Jan 6 committed acts of violence and have been punished.  Many people did not and have been overcharged and over sentenced. That’s the problem. I personally know the person, up until this point, that has received the most time of all Jan 6 offenders for his act of violence against a police officer. You don’t hear me or anyone else claiming he shouldn’t have been arrested, charged and given prison time. 

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Are you focking stoopid?

For spitting facts?  Just because you are a moron who believes every piece of propaganda fed to you.  

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, jonmx said:

For spitting facts?  Just because you are a moron who believes every piece of propaganda fed to you.  

You probably believe the attempted insurrectionist were let in and led around right?  That it was a peaceful protest.  That trying to overturn a free and fair election is somehow on the same level as the type of protests we've had throughout our history...

bahahahaha

Lock them up and throw away the key.  Let folks understand that you try to phuk with our free and fair elections you go to jail for a long long time.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

You probably believe the attempted insurrectionist were let in and led around right?  That it was a peaceful protest.  That trying to overturn a free and fair election is somehow on the same level as the type of protests we've had throughout our history...

bahahahaha

Lock them up and throw away the key.  Let folks understand that you try to phuk with our free and fair elections you go to jail for a long long time.

pimpledoosh 20.0

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Many people did not and have been overcharged and over sentenced.  

I’ve read a lot of talk about this (mostly from disreputable sources) but seen no evidence. Similar to the claim that started this protest in the first place. 

21 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’ve read a lot of talk about this (mostly from disreputable sources) but seen no evidence. Similar to the claim that started this protest in the first place. 

Really? How about the poster boy for Jan 6, the Q anon Shaman?  They let him out right after Tucker showed the video they didn’t allow him to show at his trial.  Do you pay attention to anything or just get an e-mail everyday telling you what to say? 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Really? How about the poster boy for Jan 6, the Q anon Shaman?  They let him out right after Tucker showed the video they didn’t allow him to show at his trial.  Do you pay attention to anything or just get an e-mail everyday telling you what to say? 

Just the email. That, and Wiki, which informs me that he was sentenced to 4 years and released to a halfway house after 2 1/2, which is completely typical, and had nothing to do with any video: 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Chansley

I’m not sure where you get your information, but it’s false. You’re being lied to by people who think you’re stupid. 

9 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

Sweet.  Let’s start with the 50 “intelligence officials” that signed the Russian Disinformation letter and everyone behind the 2016 Russia lie. 

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tim is part of the 26% that believe corporate media is trustworthy but you’re the one that is stupid and getting lied to. 

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Many people on Jan 6 committed acts of violence and have been punished.  Many people did not and have been overcharged and over sentenced. That’s the problem. I personally know the person, up until this point, that has received the most time of all Jan 6 offenders for his act of violence against a police officer. You don’t hear me or anyone else claiming he shouldn’t have been arrested, charged and given prison time. 

Nailed it

15 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

bahahahaha

You are so gullible.  We know the FBI/CIA had infiltrated every group involved and was closely monitoring everything they were posting and whatever plans they had.  We know the government had at least 50 paid operatives on the ground that day.  We know that several of those operatives were the biggest instigators on the blowhorn telling everyone to storm the Capitol and chanting "Stop the Steal".  We know none of these groups were armed and killed no one.  We know 99.9 percent of the video taken is still being hidden.  We know that the security was virtually  non-existance and there were no barriers in place.   We know many people were simply let in and some of the main characters were led around by law enforcement into the chambers.

At this point you have to be a brain-dead idiot to buy into that this was not a total setup against Trump and his supporters.  You are being used like a cheap .  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You are so gullible.  We know the FBI/CIA had infiltrated every group involved and was closely monitoring everything they were posting and whatever plans they had.  We know the government had at least 50 paid operatives on the ground that day.  We know that several of those operatives were the biggest instigators on the blowhorn telling everyone to storm the Capitol and chanting "Stop the Steal".  We know none of these groups were armed and killed no one.  We know 99.9 percent of the video taken is still being hidden.  We know that the security was virtually  non-existance and there were no barriers in place.   We know many people were simply let in and some of the main characters were led around by law enforcement into the chambers.

At this point you have to be a brain-dead idiot to buy into that this was not a total setup against Trump and his supporters.  You are being used like a cheap .  

Among other things this Oath Keeper ballbag said he wished he had brought the guns that they had stashed outside town and they could have “fixed it right then”, he’d hang Pelosi from a lamppost. He said this days after Jan 6th. He’s a liar and a scumbag. 

There are swaths of people beating cops to get into multiple entrances you have seen this, right?. Why do you support these people? It’s so bizarre. 

• Haha 1

bahahahaha

Daulton is back.  :lol:

• Haha 1

bahahahaha

The lowest IQ Libtard has broken out of the asylum, enjoy the entertainment fellas! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Everyone is gullible except you Jon. 

Biden will do the right thing and send out pardons when he loses next year. 

30 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Everyone is gullible except you Jon. 

No, it is mostly just those led around by the nose by the media.  You can't deny any of the facts, so you choose to ignore because it contradicts what you were told to believe. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Among other things this Oath Keeper ballbag said he wished he had brought the guns that they had stashed outside town and they could have “fixed it right then”, he’d hang Pelosi from a lamppost. He said this days after Jan 6th. He’s a liar and a scumbag. 

There are swaths of people beating cops to get into multiple entrances you have seen this, right?. Why do you support these people? It’s so bizarre. 

😂😂

3 hours ago, jonmx said:

We know the FBI/CIA had infiltrated every group involved and was closely monitoring everything they were posting and whatever plans they had.  We know the government had at least 50 paid operatives on the ground that day.  We know that several of those operatives were the biggest instigators on the blowhorn telling everyone to storm the Capitol and chanting "Stop the Steal".  We know none of these groups were armed and killed no one.  We know 99.9 percent of the video taken is still being hidden.

Everything you “know” is obviously false. I bet you “know” the sky is yellow, the earth is flat, and the moon is made of cheese.

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

😂😂

Another person who sympathizes with cop beaters, election denying neckbeards, criminals etc I see.

4 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Everything you “know” is obviously false. I bet you “know” the sky is yellow, the earth is flat, and the moon is made of cheese.

How do you say you get all your news from the government without saying it.  

10 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Another person who sympathizes with cop beaters, election denying neckbeards, criminals etc I see.

😂😂

47 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Do trump supporters have neck beards?  I hadn't noticed that.

Seafoam post a picture of that neck!

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

bahahahaha

You serious Clark?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Coming from a Libtard this is hilarious. 😂😂

2 hours ago, thegeneral said:

The only people murdered that day were by the cops.   You guys were giving medals to the cowardly bastard who shot to death an unarmed woman in the back.  Another woman got beaten to death while on the ground with a club at the hands of police.   A bunch of bootlickers

46 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Coming from a Libtard this is hilarious. 😂😂

Sounds like you love cop beaters…on your team. Disappointing…

36 minutes ago, jonmx said:

The only people murdered that day were by the cops.   You guys were giving medals to the cowardly bastard who shot to death an unarmed woman in the back.  Another woman got beaten to death while on the ground with a club at the hands of police.   A bunch of bootlickers

Yes this is totally an accurate description of how the events took place! 

What in the world.

Never forget that Pelosi refused to take extra security measures despite being requested to by the police chief. 

3 hours ago, dogcows said:

So, your position is that the Feds had no idea what was happening that day?  That a bunch of bumpkins errr... the greatest terrorist threat in our nation's history planned to take over the country? (sorry, took me a while to type that in between laughs).

If so, that would call for a major overhaul of our obviously broken intel infrastructure, no?

Trump's tweets to respect Captol Police at 11:38 and to remain peaceful at 12:13 are back on record at Twitter. Doesnt jive with the narrative, damn facts.  

38 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Yes this is totally an accurate description of how the events took place! 

What in the world.

Every single word.  But you guys see white conservative as sub-human who do not deserve to live, let alone have a fair day in court.   

30 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

So, your position is that the Feds had no idea what was happening that day?  That a bunch of bumpkins errr... the greatest terrorist threat in our nation's history planned to take over the country? (sorry, took me a while to type that in between laughs).

If so, that would call for a major overhaul of our obviously broken intel infrastructure, no?

They had zip ties.  What more do you need to take down the most powerful country on earth?  Some mentally guy that paints his face is the biggest threat to our country ever. Face paint and zip ties, oh my.  

16 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Every single word.  But you guys see white conservative as sub-human who do not deserve to live, let alone have a fair day in court.   

The lady who got shot was inside the building acting like a lunatic and was crawling through a window that was just busted open which she was then entering into the corridor where the lawmakers were. 

Your stuff about perceiving people as subhuman is cheap bullshet. You are better than that. I do think how you portray Jan 6th is so bizarre and honestly just baffling however.

I am sad this poor person was so deluded that she caused this to happen. Somehow the person who caused this to occur is still a prominent figure in politics. 

• Haha 1

The basic rule of the use of deadly physical force by law enforcement is that you may only use DPF if it is used against you or you have reason to believe it will be used against you. I don’t believe that was the case with the Babbit shooting.  What was she going to do, unarmed, if she did break through? 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Trump's tweets to respect Captol Police at 11:38 and to remain peaceful at 12:13 are back on record at Twitter. Doesnt jive with the narrative, damn facts.  

Link

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The lady who got shot was inside the building acting like a lunatic and was crawling through a window that was just busted open which she was then entering into the corridor where the lawmakers were. 

Your stuff about perceiving people as subhuman is cheap bullshet. You are better than that. I do think how you portray Jan 6th is so bizarre and honestly just baffling however.

I am sad this poor person was so deluded that she caused this to happen. Somehow the person who caused this to occur is still a prominent figure in politics. 

Acting like a lunatic?  GTFO.  She was climbing through a window which had 50 cops standing down the hall.  She was absolutely no threat to anyone.  The half-dozen or so protestors there were calming talking to police officers.  She was murdered in cold blood by a cowardly cop who should of never had a gun.