Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Thread about Biden’s accomplishments

Just now, MDC said:

You never went to med school. You also never played minor league baseball, golfed at Augusta or owned a Yeti cooler. 

:mellow: 

This retard has thrown the gun :lol: he’s done. Usually what happens when losers get outmatched in a verbal discussion. 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

This retard has thrown the gun :lol: he’s done. Usually what happens when losers get outmatched in a verbal discussion. 

You’re right. Your name calling and tough guy routine wore me down. 🏳 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

You’re right. Your name calling and tough guy routine wore me down. 🏳 

Pathetic :lol: 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

More or less pathetic than lying about being a doctor?

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, MDC said:

More or less pathetic than lying about being a doctor?

Based on recent trends in this thread, I would say that Biden has brought us all together as one perfect union.  :thumbsup: 

3 hours ago, MDC said:

I give Biden credit for leaving Afghanistan. It would’ve been easier to stay in that quagmire like Obungler and Trump did.

I credit Biden for the rollout of the vaccine not developing it. He got FEMA and the national guard involved early which helped. 

I didn’t vote for the man but you’ve got to call balls and strikes. :bandana: 

He didn't have a choice. He inherited Trump's timeline for withdrawal. :dunno:

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

:lol: He inherited Trumps border wall building and what did he do with that?

21 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Trump’s timeline didn’t matter once he lost re-election.

• Sad 4

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trump’s timeline didn’t matter once he lost re-election.

Then why did the Harris/Biden administration claim they were stuck with Trump's timeline in an attempt to shift blame for the horrible way they focked up the withdrawal? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Based on recent trends in this thread, I would say that Biden has brought us all together as one perfect union.  :thumbsup: 

Union schmoonion. Meh. 

18 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Then why did the Harris/Biden administration claim they were stuck with Trump's timeline in an attempt to shift blame for the horrible way they focked up the withdrawal? 

To avoid responsibility because they’re career politicians.

This your first rodeo?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

29 minutes ago, MDC said:

To avoid responsibility because they’re career politicians.

This your first rodeo?

I'm just curious why you'd give the guy credit for doing something he had to do because Trump made him do it, according to him.  :dunno:

Just bustin yer bawls before my Boys beat your birds.  :cheers:

14 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I'm just curious why you'd give the guy credit for doing something he had to do because Trump made him do it, according to him.  :dunno:

Just bustin yer bawls before my Boys beat your birds.  :cheers:

Nothing stopped Trump or Obungler from ending our involvement in Afghanistan. Biden could have kept us there indefinitely but didn’t. So he gets some small credit for that. :thumbsup: 

Dallas is pretty banged up. I think it will be a good game but the Boys are the better overall team.

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, MDC said:

Nothing stopped Trump or Obungler from ending our involvement in Afghanistan. Biden could have kept us there indefinitely but didn’t. So he gets some small credit for that. :thumbsup: 

Dallas is pretty banged up. I think it will be a good game but the Boys are the better overall team.

Well, to be fair, 80 million Biden voters ( :lol: ) stopped Trump from doing it. He did set it in motion, though. 

He kicked Capt. Crazysauce out of the White House. Mission accomplished!

16 hours ago, MDC said:

1. Ended our involvement in Afghanistan. 

2. Successful roll out of Covid vaccine.

3. Made many Geeks cry. :( 

That’s all I got.

Regarding #1 : Are you sure? I mean, how many times did Biden himself tell us it was Trump that was the source of that exit? Or was Biden lying about that?

Regarding #2 : I recall when Trump was roundly lambasted for daring to suggest that the vaccine would be ready by the end of 2020, and many people including notable politicians claimed they would never take a vaccine created by Trump....and now....they want to cancel people who won't. More importantly the rollout started before Biden, his team started screwing it up, so they quietly restored the Trump approach.

Regarding #3 : Why might it be true that when BLM, or celebrities or politicians or pretty much anyone on the left complains its ok, but the minute someone on the right does its "crying"?

You left off one thing that we should highlight, Antifa and BLM stopped burning cities when it became apparent it was hurting Biden's chances, so his presence has at least quelled that stuff...

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Regarding #2 : I recall when Trump was roundly lambasted for daring to suggest that the vaccine would be ready by the end of 2020, and many people including notable politicians claimed they would never take a vaccine created by Trump....and now....they want to cancel people who won't. More importantly the rollout started before Biden, his team started screwing it up, so they quietly restored the Trump approach.

I got my first jab before Biden took office

25 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Regarding #1 : Are you sure? I mean, how many times did Biden himself tell us it was Trump that was the source of that exit? Or was Biden lying about that?

Regarding #3 : Why might it be true that when BLM, or celebrities or politicians or pretty much anyone on the left complains its ok, but the minute someone on the right does its "crying"?

You left off one thing that we should highlight, Antifa and BLM stopped burning cities when it became apparent it was hurting Biden's chances, so his presence has at least quelled that stuff...

1. I’m sure.

2. Question?

3. GC has been triggered all year. Muh fraud!

I remember Trump warning of worse violence if Biden was elected. Now Biden stopped the violence. :wacko: 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

1. I’m sure.

2. Question?

3. GC has been triggered all year. Muh fraud!

I remember Trump warning of worse violence if Biden was elected. Now Biden stopped the violence. :wacko: 

Biden did not directly stop the violence, Don Lemon stopped it when he announced that the violence was starting to hurt Biden's chances of winning the election, then it stopped.

Point 1, Biden disagrees with you.

Point 2, in true liberal fashion you have fabricated a narrative that comforts you rather than allowing the truth to be present.

Point 3, I accept your response as confirmation that only liberals and leftists are allowed to have the ability to voice their discontent; and frankly it sits well with the racist dogma that the value of ones opinion is dependent on their skin color and gender.

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Biden did not directly stop the violence, Don Lemon stopped it when he announced that the violence was starting to hurt Biden's chances of winning the election, then it stopped.

Point 1, Biden disagrees with you.

Point 2, in true liberal fashion you have fabricated a narrative that comforts you rather than allowing the truth to be present.

Point 3, I accept your response as confirmation that only liberals and leftists are allowed to have the ability to voice their discontent; and frankly it sits well with the racist dogma that the value of ones opinion is dependent on their skin color and gender.

1. So?

2. Question?

3. Trumpers are by far the biggest whiners at the GC.

Trump said a Biden win = more violence. Now Dom Lemon turned the violence switch to off. Lol

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

1. So?

2. Question?

Trump said a Biden win = more violence. Now Dom Lemon turned the violence switch to off. Lol

TDS is up heavily in the cow community. 

MDCack is selling that crime is down rather than just saying that the liberals running the country have simply defunded police and stopped enforcing theft and other crimes against liberal city businesses and inner city dwellers. Also, last time anyone who actually checked what is going on at the border with all the illegals streaming into the country there are millions of crimes down there.

Good thing murders are still being prosecuted. Not that the murderers are staying in prison long. Liberals feel sorry for the blacks so they let them get away with everything. 

Murders have increased 16% across major US cities so far in 2021 compared to 2020, a new report shows.

There were 259 more murders in the first half of 2021 compared to the first half of 2020, and 548 more compared to the first half of 2019 in 29 major U.S. cities, according to a Thursday update to the Council on Criminal Justice's (CCJ) pandemic crime report.

33 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

TDS is up heavily in the cow community. 

MDCack is selling that crime is down rather than just saying that the liberals running the country have simply defunded police and stopped enforcing theft and other crimes against liberal city businesses and inner city dwellers. Also, last time anyone who actually checked what is going on at the border with all the illegals streaming into the country there are millions of crimes down there.

Good thing murders are still being prosecuted. Not that the murderers are staying in prison long. Liberals feel sorry for the blacks so they let them get away with everything. 

Murders have increased 16% across major US cities so far in 2021 compared to 2020, a new report shows.

There were 259 more murders in the first half of 2021 compared to the first half of 2020, and 548 more compared to the first half of 2019 in 29 major U.S. cities, according to a Thursday update to the Council on Criminal Justice's (CCJ) pandemic crime report.

Make sure you tag my post with a sadface like all the rest, loser. :( 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

Make sure you tag my post with a sadface like all the rest, loser. :( 

Is someone hurting your feelers? :cry:

TDS makes cows very sensitive. 

30 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Is someone hurting your feelers? :cry:

TDS makes cows very sensitive. 

I think it’s hilarious that you are such a thin skinned phaggit that you run around doing that to several posters 24/7/365.

Even on XMas.

Loser. :( 

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

I think it’s hilarious that you are such a thin skinned phaggit that you run around doing that to several posters 24/7/365.

Even on XMas.

Loser. :( 

:cry: 🐮 Mooo...

3 hours ago, MDC said:

1. So?

2. Question?

1: Is he wrong? He attributes the pull out from Afghanistan directly to Trump, you appear to attribute it to Biden.  I am not clear as to how it can be Biden's success and Trump's failure. In reality the only "failure" was the execution, which should not be entirely on Biden so much as his generals.

2: No questions, only answers.

3: The GC is dominated by conservative voices, and as such they will espouse things from a predominantly conservative view point.  Conversely, FBG is dominated by liberal voices.  Both forums espouse their own concerns.  If one is whining then the other is by association.  Put simply, if you see conservative folks raising concerns as whining, then do you also see is similarly from liberals?

Don Lemon certainly did help to end the violence, he called of the shock troops and they obeyed. Rink

19 minutes ago, RLLD said:

1: Is he wrong? He attributes the pull out from Afghanistan directly to Trump, you appear to attribute it to Biden.  I am not clear as to how it can be Biden's success and Trump's failure. In reality the only "failure" was the execution, which should not be entirely on Biden so much as his generals.

2: No questions, only answers.

3: The GC is dominated by conservative voices, and as such they will espouse things from a predominantly conservative view point.  Conversely, FBG is dominated by liberal voices.  Both forums espouse their own concerns.  If one is whining then the other is by association.  Put simply, if you see conservative folks raising concerns as whining, then do you also see is similarly from liberals?

Don Lemon certainly did help to end the violence, he called of the shock troops and they obeyed. Rink

1. Yes he’s wrong.

2. OK

3. I don’t go to FBG.

Trump said the violence would get worse if Biden won. Oops.

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

1. Yes he’s wrong.

2. OK

3. I don’t go to FBG.

Trump said the violence would get worse if Biden won. Oops.

Trump!!!! :cry:

Without reading these posts I can only assume most of them are arguments back and forth as I can’t imagine a thread about Biden’s accomplishments as president would be two pages long 

2 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Without reading these posts I can only assume most of them are arguments back and forth as I can’t imagine a page about Biden’s accomplishments as president would be two pages long 

It's more about making fun of him and his mdcack TDS stricken supporters as there really are no accomplishments to be noted. :dunno:

15 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

It's more about making fun of him and his mdcack TDS stricken supporters as there really are no accomplishments to be noted. :dunno:

BDS is red lining in you.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

BDS is red lining in you.

Nice try but you still are failing. Keep trying troll. :banana:

10 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Without reading these posts I can only assume most of them are arguments back and forth as I can’t imagine a thread about Biden’s accomplishments as president would be two pages long 

I gave 2 minor accomplishments.

You know how that goes. 😂 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I gave 2 minor accomplishments.

You know how that goes. 😂 

Some might say having the sex with minors is something you might not be suspected with perpetrating, but I've notified the local authorities anyway.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/biden-trump-covid-death-scandal/

Biden accomplishment:

Despite Biden's campaign pledge to "shut down the virus" if elected, 417,610 Americans have died from COVID-19 since Biden was inaugurated, which is more than the 408,450 deaths from COVID-19 that occurred on Trump's watch.

https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/biden-covid-death-tracker/