Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Police vs Vaccine mandates

Seattle has already lost a ton of police officers due to the anti-police stances of the Seattle City Council.  Sh1t is going to get very interesting now that ~33% of officers haven't provided proof of vaccine by the dept deadline.

🍿

https://www.king5.com/article/news/local/seattle/seattle-police-officers-have-not-shown-proof-of-covid-19-vaccination/281-71bd8f75-4276-4479-be9b-fa5175267791

Oct. 4 was the last day to receive the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines or the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine and still make the deadline to be fully vaccinated by Oct. 18.

The 354 officers that have not submitted proof of their vaccination status represent about 33% of SPD's sworn officers. The department said 720 officers have shown vaccination proof.

Oregon has decriminalized drugs. I plan to go there in 2022

Just now, edjr said:

Make sure and pack your black bloc fashion gear.  ✊

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

Just now, DonS said:

Make sure and pack your black bloc fashion gear.  ✊

...and hire only black people.  You need to be diverse!

19 minutes ago, DonS said:

Seattle has already lost a ton of police officers due to the anti-police stances of the Seattle City Council.  Sh1t is going to get very interesting now that ~33% of officers haven't provided proof of vaccine by the dept deadline.

🍿

https://www.king5.com/article/news/local/seattle/seattle-police-officers-have-not-shown-proof-of-covid-19-vaccination/281-71bd8f75-4276-4479-be9b-fa5175267791

Well, that's one way to force the whole "less police" movement. I hope social workers are vaccinated. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Either the psychos cave or they lose 1/3 of the force. Would crime stats even change? They let all the criminals go anyway. They probably don't need any police there.

Maybe Inslee will bring in the National Guard to fill the vacancies caused by his mandate just like the new goverrnor lady in NY is proposing for the medical personnel shortages caused by her mandate?  :lol:

Why wouldn’t a coo want to be vaccinated? You come into contact with dozens of people a day.

:wacko: 

• Sad 1

Polio was serious.  The fatty super sniffles is dangerous to tubbies, and if FFToday is an example, they are all vaccinated.  :dunno:

16 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Polio was serious.  The fatty super sniffles is dangerous to tubbies, and if FFToday is an example, they are all vaccinated.  :dunno:

Have you seen many cops recently? Moo. 🐮 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Why wouldn’t a coo want to be vaccinated? You come into contact with dozens of people a day.

None of our business. That is their choice.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

None of our business. That is their choice.

It’s a stupid choice though.

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s a stupid choice though.

Perhaps.   It is not my job to police the actions of others.  They live their life and I live mine.

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

Perhaps.   It is not my job to police the actions of others.  They live their life and I live mine.

Apparently it’s the city’s responsibility to police their actions. It will be interesting to see how it plays out. 

I can’t imagine why any cop would not be vaccinated. I’d love to know the reasoning there. :doh: 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Apparently it’s the city’s responsibility to police their actions. It will be interesting to see how it plays out. 

I can’t imagine why any cop would not be vaccinated. I’d love to know the reasoning there. :doh: 

It's not a city mandate. Inslee laid down the mandate for all state employees.  I guess you can trust police to take a bullet defending your rights but God forbid they want to make their own decision on what they put in their bodies. 

My body my choice only applies for abortion apparently.

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

Previous infection would be a good reason

All the cops should’ve just left. Packed up their Sh1t, closed all the precincts, and left. Let them fend for themselves. Notice how liberals are ALL against cops until someone does something they don’t like. Then it’s “I’m calling the cops!” 

38 minutes ago, DonS said:

It's not a city mandate. Inslee laid down the mandate for all state employees.  I guess you can trust police to take a bullet defending your rights but God forbid they want to make their own decision on what they put in their bodies. 

My body my choice only applies for abortion apparently.

Difference here is that the cop’s choice to not get vaccinated potentially affects anyone he comes into contact with.

31 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Previous infection would be a good reason

Do they know that about Covid or all the variants?

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Covid has done a number on you.  You are an A-1 example of the sheep they are trying to create. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Difference here is that the cop’s choice to not get vaccinated potentially affects anyone he comes into contact with.

Folks that are vaccinated shouldn't worry then because they are safe, right? 

If non-vaxxed folks are bleeding out from a gunshot wound then they'll probably be just fine with a non-vaxxed police officer trying to save their life.

57 minutes ago, MDC said:

How about 0.3% at best although its more like 0.2% or less. Don't listen to fauci and the CDC, instead get early treatment and its like 0.000001%. 

How about 6 months later you got nothing. No immunity, no antibodies, nothing. You are once again unvaxxed but you do have that untested sh1t inside you.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MDC said:

Vaccinated people can get Covid.

Vaccinated people can give Covid to others.

Congress is exempt from Covid Vaccine mandates.

USPS is exempt from Covid vaccine mandates.

Tens of thousands of non vaccinated illegal aliens are being released into the USA.

If you want to work you have to get the vaccine but if you collect welfare you don’t.

Over 99% of people under 55 are not in danger of dying from Covid.

Lawmakers don’t follow their own mandates.

Sports attendance, not a super spreader like CDC said

Don’t be afraid to see what you see.

• Thanks 3

Shhhhh you guys are making too much sense that’s backed by science. It’ll scare MDC away and he’s one of the few remaining liberals we have here 

47 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Covid has done a number on you.  You are an A-1 example of the sheep they are trying to create. 

CDC says you can get reinfected and pass Covid along to other people. And obviously the 200+ Seattle officers who didn’t provide proof of vaccination didn’t also all have Covid.

48 minutes ago, DonS said:

Folks that are vaccinated shouldn't worry then because they are safe, right? 

If non-vaxxed folks are bleeding out from a gunshot wound then they'll probably be just fine with a non-vaxxed police officer trying to save their life.

Dumb.

34 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Shhhhh you guys are making too much sense that’s backed by science. It’ll scare MDC away and he’s one of the few remaining liberals we have here 

And dumberer.

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

CDC says you can get reinfected and pass Covid along to other people. And obviously the 200+ Seattle officers who didn’t provide proof of vaccination didn’t also all have Covid.

Dumb.

And dumberer.

Why is my statement dumb? 

If you choose to be vaccinated then you're "safe" . If you choose to not get vaccinated then you roll the dice based upon YOUR OWN PERSONAL DECISION.

Why is that dumb?   Enlighten me please.  I've taken the J&J  so I'm not an anti vaxxer.

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Dumb.

And dumberer.

You act like this virus has a 50% death rate. 

Science and a 100% survival rate for anyone who isn't nearly dead already are small consolation for the tubbies that want their Burger King. Cuck is off the rails lately about it. It's your fault.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Maybe they had covid. Considering 25-40% of people have. That 33 seems about right

5 minutes ago, DonS said:

If you choose to be vaccinated then you're "safe" . If you choose to not get vaccinated then you roll the dice based upon YOUR OWN PERSONAL DECISION.

Why is that dumb?   Enlighten me please.  I've taken the J&J  so I'm not an anti vaxxer.

It’s “dumb” because he has no response that can deny it. It’s the liberals go to move. Can’t beat them with facts? Start slinging insults 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DonS said:

Because the vaccine isn’t fail safe and even if it was, a cop is going to come into contact with people who aren’t vaccinated like kids and folks with medical conditions. And even if the people a cop comes into contact with are unvaccinated for no good reason the cop and/or those people can pass Covid on to other people. 

21 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You act like this virus has a 50% death rate. 

700,000 people dead is a lot.

15 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Maybe they had covid. Considering 25-40% of people have. That 33 seems about right

No way 100% of the cops who didn’t show proof of vaccination all had Covid.

16 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

It’s “dumb” because he has no response that can deny it. It’s the liberals go to move. Can’t beat them with facts? Start slinging insults 

You’re above personal insults today Gomer? I’m glad you are not now and will never be a doctor. 

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Because the vaccine isn’t fail safe and even if it was, a cop is going to come into contact with people who aren’t vaccinated like kids and folks with medical conditions. And even if the people a cop comes into contact with are unvaccinated for no good reason the cop and/or those people can pass Covid on to other people. 

700,000 people dead is a lot.

No way 100% of the cops who didn’t show proof of vaccination all had Covid.

You’re above personal insults today Gomer? I’m glad you are not now and will never be a doctor. 

and thats none of your business nor anyone elses

Nurses and doctors spent a year + treating people without the useless vaccine

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

and thats none of your business nor anyone elses

Nurses and doctors spent a year + treating people without the useless vaccine

It’s everyone’s business when civil servants who come into contact with hundreds of people daily are refusing to minimize their risk by taking a vaccine. 

“Useless”, lol. 

• Sad 1

Just now, MDC said:

It’s everyone’s business when civil servants who come into contact with hundreds of people daily are refusing to minimize their risk by taking a vaccine. 

“Useless”, lol. 

yes the only vaccine in history that requires other people to get to keep those who took it safe

and no its still none of anyone's business.  Cops wear masks those are foolproof anyways

jesus :doh: im starting to think libtards would still argue for vax mandates even if it was discovered it was water.

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yes the only vaccine in history that requires other people to get to keep those who took it safe

and no its still none of anyone's business.  Cops wear masks those are foolproof anyways

You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. :doh: 

Just now, MDC said:

ok, so me getting the measles vaccine is required for you with the measles vaccine to not get measles?

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Neither do you but yet here you are. What’s even funnier is you’re trying to tell me about something I not only have years of experience in but also spent years studying in undergrad and grad while you have none of it :lol: 

• Thanks 1