The Year's Worst Geek  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for one of these winners:

• Utilit99
    • Hardcore Troubadour
    • BummyBastatrds' Left Testicle
    • Pimpadeaux

17 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

If all you stupid liberals don't vote for me, then I'm not doing my job well enough here.

If your job is being The Year's Worst Geek, it looks like you have this in a landslide. 

:first:

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

If your job is being The Year's Worst Geek, it looks like you have this in a landslide. 

:first:

If I am not disliked by the far left liberal dumbass loonies, then I am doing something wrong. :first: 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

If I am not disliked by the far left liberal dumbass loonies, then I am doing something wrong. :first: 

You now have 12 votes. Name 12 liberals on this board, and I'm not one of them because I'm a moderate conservatard.

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Don't flatter yourself, even the trumptards around here don't like you.

• Haha 1

Just now, BufordT said:

Don't flatter yourself, even the trumptards around here don't like you.

Coming from Buford.....:lol:

33 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

My left nut made a poll???🙃😀🙃

You nominated it!

35 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

My left nut made a poll???🙃😀🙃

Your left nut has my vote.  :banana:

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You nominated it!

I did??? Fawking seltzer’s!!!😜

2 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Your left nut has my vote.  :banana:

Was going down on the wifey. She says “To the left a little.” I do. Wifey:No, my left dummy. Fawking seltzer’s!!!

45 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Coming from Buford.....:lol:

Yeah, name 17 liberals on this forearm. 

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

There is no way he has the brain capacity to remember that many items. 

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

There are like 4 or 5 left.

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

There is no way he has the brain capacity to remember that many items. 

You're right. He'll just respond with his usual "liberals are stupid" go-to response, because he's incapable of saying anything clever or remotely original.

If my left testical could talk if I won this, it would say, “ I’d like to thank Bunny. All my swimmers I’ve produced that never made it to the promise land. That hooker in Austin, Minnesota that kept screaming “holy crap!!!”  My next door neighbor who told me knock knock jokes every morning. And Marilyn Chambers. I’m a producer, not a director!!! Thank you. 

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I don’t think we have 18 libs

51 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

So does the highest vote getter, get booted from the island, like on Survivor?  

Not if they are like the welcher HT...  They will just come back before they are supposed to, even though they never left...

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Did you include rusty's 45 aliases?

herein lies the problem. you delude yourself with faulty logic. On a bored with a majority of "right leaning" members, the obnoxious lefty has the least votes. How many aliases do you think he actually has?

• Confused 1

If you vote for me, I’ll cure nut cancer, eliminate bikes, mandate that all men’s wear tights. And create a new law that is punishable by death for any wemens who kicks me or punches me. Thank you for your vote. 

This was paid for by BunnysBastards right nut. 

6 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

herein lies the problem. you delude yourself with faulty logic. On a bored with a majority of "right leaning" members, the obnoxious lefty has the least votes. How many aliases do you think he actually has?

Take up refuting my posts when I post them in other non stupid threads like this. 

Maybe I should put up poll. Dumbest liberal on the site. rusty, mdc, or mooney. Stupid.

This thread is just put up for derision. Nothing more, nothing less. 

Landslide. Even on a rightie dominated website, Utilit is by far the single most hated Geek here. 

No wonder he has no friends and spend XMas here with the runner up. 😂 

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Landslide. Even on a rightie dominated website, Utilit is by far the single most hated Geek here. 

No wonder he has no friends and spend XMas here with the runner up. 😂 

You just keep begging for people to repost all your Christmas, Mothers Day, and Thansgiving posts. You have been exposed like 10 times in the last year alone and yet this is still your go to shtick. 

What an idiot. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Take up refuting my posts when I post them in other non stupid threads like this. 

Maybe I should put up poll. Dumbest liberal on the site. rusty, mdc, or mooney. Stupid.

I tend to minimize my contact and interaction with people who are intellectually dishonest

19 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You just keep begging for people to repost all your Christmas, Mothers Day, and Thansgiving posts. You have been exposed like 10 times in the last year alone and yet this is still your go to shtick. 

What an idiot. 

Are you 2 losers going to make the Yuletide gay again? Do you give HT a handy while the ball drops? 

50 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Dude. It's just for a little hilarity. Lighten up.  

5 minutes ago, Cantaloupe said:

Dude. It's just for a little hilarity. Lighten up.  

I wasn't responding to you. :dunno:

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The answer is zero.  But we do have numerous centrists and fiscal conservatives.  Why are you so dumb? 

42 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The answer is zero.  But we do have numerous centrists and fiscal conservatives.  Why are you so dumb? 

Reading comprehension, along with your remedial calendar-understanding skills, remains an embarrassing issue for you. Utilit99 claimed that liberals were behind the dubious honor of being this board's worst poster.

• If all you stupid liberals don't vote for me, then I'm not doing my job well enough here.

If I am not disliked by the far left liberal dumbass loonies, then I am doing something wrong. 

So I challenged him to name what is now 19 liberals on this board who voted for him. Is there some other language that would allow your brain to exercise reading comprehension?

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Reading comprehension, along with your remedial calendar-understanding skills, remains an embarrassing issue for you. Utilit99 claimed that liberals were behind the dubious honor of being this board's worst poster.

So I challenged him to name what is now 19 liberals on this board who voted for him. Is there some other language that would allow your brain to exercise reading comprehension?

Wow, you are working hard at this.

So obsessed. :banana:

16 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Just because he said it? Let’s stick to what I say in response to YOUR question.  , when you’re responding to me. You asked for the amount of liberals on the board.  I said zero. You’re the one going on about reading? Clown.  

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Wow, you are working hard at this.

So obsessed. :banana:

No one is obsessed with you. You got almost 60 percent of the vote. That's a landslide. You got more votes than the other three entries combined. You should think about that and make a change, because I agree with MDC in that you're the forearm's worst poster in history. You're never funny, and your responses are tired, overused and predictable. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just because he said it? Let’s stick to what I say in response to YOUR question.  , when you’re responding to me. You asked for the amount of liberals on the board.  I said zero. You’re the one going on about reading? Clown.  

Who cares how many liberals you think there are on the board? The point was challenging Utilit99's claim that liberals were voting for him, and I proved in my quotes that this was the case.