MLCKAA

Carson Wentz basically sucks

6 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

This just isn’t the case.  Many of these are pocket decisions.  Most. And no one considers Wentz non-mobile.  You’re only talking about last night, whereas I’m describing the whole season of work.  He doesn’t take the easy play and doesn’t make the smart play.  He thinks he’s Favre.

He’s not considered not mobile? He gets about 10 yards a game running the ball. Thats pretty stationary.

He thinks he’s Favre? Brett threw a bunch of interceptions throwing bad passes. Wentz has 6 on the year. 95+ passer rating.

Just say you don’t like him. Id at least somewhat get that. But it’s like you’re just literally making things up

7 hours ago, Big Guy said:

he had a great game

but Baker Mayfield on the other hand 👎

Yeah...BM took another BM on the field today

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Yeah...BM took another BM on the field today

I like the guy too, but I've only been impressed by him a few times over the years

Sucks that he won’t be playing this week. Covid. Good thing he wore a mask on the sidelines or it could have been worse. Lol. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sucks that he won’t be playing this week. Covid. Good thing he wore a mask on the sidelines or it could have been worse. Lol. 

All these dummies in the NFL should have found a covid positive person and caught it before the season started. Too bad they were duped by fraud fauci and their own idiot doctors.

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh that was brutal to watch. What a focking nitwit.

Now they say there’s a chance he may play if he tests negative enough times. Whatever. 

Colts play the Raiders this week.  So, my question is: When Taylor runs for 200 yards and the Colts still lose, what will the excuse be?  Just want to know where the Wentz haters are on that scenario before it happens.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Colts play the Raiders this week.  So, my question is: When Taylor runs for 200 yards and the Colts still lose, what will the excuse be?  Just want to know where the Wentz haters are on that scenario before it happens.

The line started moving towards the Raiders on Sunday. Colts played Sat night. Fishy? 

13 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Isn't Wentz out now?

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Isn't Wentz out now?

yah. Sam Ehlinger will start.  He rushed for 1903 yards and 33 TDs as a qb for texas. also threw for 11436 yards, 97 tds and 27 ints.  Sounds like he will be running a lot vs the Raiders.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The line started moving towards the Raiders on Sunday. Colts played Sat night. Fishy? 

Why would that be fishy?  Besides, what does the line have anything to do with what I asked?

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Rank these potential playoff qbs

tua turndaballova

Hundley

Ben

Baker

Lock

Wentz

hurtz

Book

1. Wentz
  2. Roethlisberger
  3. Mayfield
  4. Tua
  5. Hundley
  6. Lock
  7. Hurts
  8. Book

43 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Why would that be fishy?  Besides, what does the line have anything to do with what I asked?

Someone may have known he had tested positive 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Someone may have known he had tested positive 

I don't know.  I think you may be too much of a conspiracy theorist on that one.  Besides, I thought the players went through league wide testing on Monday's.

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't know.  I think you may be too much of a conspiracy theorist on that one.  Besides, I thought the players went through league wide testing on Monday's.

I’m just spitballing.  Weird that it moved like that. It’s not normal. 

Spread moved form -9 to - 5 before the Colts announced. Definitely fishy now. No conspiracy theory.  

Twice today already he’s been oblivious to the open dump-off.  Dude has zero awareness.  Sucks.

Maybe just completely overthrow the wide open first down.

I have never seen a dude make the wrong decision as often as this guy!!  Holy sht on a shingle.

• Thanks 1

5/12 70 yds 1 pick 1 fumble 

Dude can’t play.

3 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

5/12 70 yds 1 pick 1 fumble 

Dude can’t play.

:lol: 

• Like 1

he brought his philly mojo to indy

On 1/9/2022 at 5:14 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s a new father. Cut him some slack. 

How about just cut him.