Sign in to follow this  
MLCKAA

Your Covid Story— survivors check in

1 hour ago, naomi said:

Doc describing medical worker's fear of using lower risk (to patient) oxygen therapies because of potential risk to them

The concern of overusing ventilators started to be voiced pretty early on. I remember it being expressed somewhat intimately before it became a solid topic of focus with armchair critics.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/04/24/fact-check-medicare-hospitals-paid-more-covid-19-patients-coronavirus/3000638001/

True. 

20 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

No need for snark, that legend is as urban as crocodiles in the NY sewer and less believable. 

I delivered meals to people in assisted living apartments on Thanksgiving of 2020. I got to the location early and sat around with a lady who told me about her sister's death. If you don't want to believe it: Don't.

Day 3:  might be improving.  Body aches are mostly gone and headache is also.  

1 hour ago, MLCKAA said:

Day 3:  might be improving.  Body aches are mostly gone and headache is also.  

Unbeleivable. Really thought you were gonna die. ;)

• Like 1

I sneezed yesterday. For a moment there I thought it was going to NOT happen, but I concentrated because I wanted to get it over with. Thank God I was able to get through it in one piece. Didn't sneeze today. I guess I'm on the road to recovery. :thumbsup:

40 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I sneezed yesterday. For a moment there I thought it was going to NOT happen, but I concentrated because I wanted to get it over with. Thank God I was able to get through it in one piece. Didn't sneeze today. I guess I'm on the road to recovery. :thumbsup:

Ts and Ps, man.

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Unbeleivable. Really thought you were gonna die. ;)

And all without banging a double leg amputee 😢

Another Christmas has passed spending time with all my family and extended family. FJB, fock anyone who voted for him, fock your "vax". 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Gladiators said:

Link?

On 12/23/2021 at 6:21 PM, lod001 said:

They can't tell the difference between the latest variant and the common cold without a test. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cold-now-theres-good-chance-170435496.html

This particular idiot was apparently taking the cocktail before even getting Covid 

On 12/29/2021 at 11:57 AM, lod001 said:

It would be over with if these idiots would quirt running for a test the minute they sneeze.

No idea if I ever had it. Probably did while in LV in Nov 209220 as Tinnitus arrived a moth or 2 later. Tinnitus affects 15% of covid patients.

Never tested. No need to and i have 2 treated comorbidities but I've been popping Vit. C, D3, Zinc & Quercetin since almost day 1.  

Had it twice. Stayed home, posted here. Won a bunch of days. 

I'm unvaccinated, had it at least 3 times that I know of. I have plenty of antibodies so each time got easier. Even the first time was just a headache, loss of smell & taste. It wasn't bad at all. The whole family has had it as well. 

We're all still alive, go figure.

Never got it.  Caught a virus head cold and was sick for a week with lingering effects for another week or so, worse than several of the people that got Covid.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

This particular idiot was apparently taking the cocktail before even getting Covid 

@Gladiators sorry replied in wrong thread to your question 

I had it 2 and a half times . For me the body ache is the worst part. 

My acupuncture said to do push ups.  They help expand the lungs.