Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

9 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't see you going there.

And I care more about the US right now. 

Oh, and I forgot about all the miilions of women and children who fled the country and will never have husbands/fathers or even homes to go back to. 

They are kicking ass rusty. You go girl.

But keep it up rusty. You're a better cheerleader than an intelligent man. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So you're saying what's going on over there has zero impact on our country?

If we had a competent president, this would not all be as it is now.

19 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So you're saying what's going on over there has zero impact on our country?

Yeah. Big time. That’s what pisses me off. Should stay out of it. Nuts, right? A proxy war vs a nuclear power is reckless. 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. Big time. That’s what pisses me off. Should stay out of it. Nuts, right? A proxy war vs a nuclear power is reckless. 

Russia takes up 11 percent of the world's land mass. That's almost double what No. 2 takes up. They've got natural resources out the pooper. Why can't they just be happy with what they have? In very Nazy Germany-like fashion, they've whipped up paranoia about NATO and threats and all that. Just live in focking peace and figure out ways to benefit from your neighbors. 

So much of this is a war between freedom and an enduring evil mentality that should have no place in our advancing society. And I imagine so much of the Russian civilians are focking tired of it, now that they've had a big taste of Western culture.

It just makes me sick to no end, but to see the supposed underdog Ukraine, which on paper was to be run over in a matter of days, not only putting up an epic fight but actually winning battles is something this world hasn't seen in a long time.

Imagine if Poland had been able to fend for itself. 

What the Russians are doing is tragic and heartbreaking. What the Ukrainians are doing is brave and worthy of epic respect.

God bless 'em.

• Like 1

Why couldn’t NATO and Western Europe have been happy with what they have? He told them to stop. They didn’t. Don’t poke the bear. Especially when our country gets nothing from it. Except some connected people lining their pockets. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why couldn’t NATO and Western Europe have been happy with what they have? He told them to stop. They didn’t. Don’t poke the bear. Especially when our country gets nothing from it. Except some connected people lining their pockets. 

Those countries asked to join at their own free will to give themselves a deterrent to what we're seeing now.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Those countries asked to join at their own free will to give themselves a deterrent to what we're seeing now.

Putins line in the sand is real. Should have listened. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe so, but Ukraine has said it would not joint NATO. 

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Maybe so, but Ukraine has said it would not joint NATO. 

Then why did Kamala say she appreciated Ukraines desire to join NATO? Why did they allow a coup orchestrated by the west? 

In June of 2021 at the Bucharest summit NATO agreed that Ukraine would join NATO at a later date. Stop the nonsense. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then why did Kamala say she appreciated Ukraines desire to join NATO? Why did they allow a coup orchestrated by the west? 

She's an idiot. What's done is done with the coup. This is/was a fledgling democracy trying to find its way. I just don't like bullies, and what Russia has done is unforgiveable. All that suffering. For what? One man's ego?

She's an idiot. What's done is done with the coup. This is/was a fledgling democracy trying to find its way. I just don't like bullies, and what Russia has done is unforgiveable. All that suffering. For what? One man's ego?

He has an ego and he’s focked in the head. He already invaded other countries. You don’t push a guy like that in the corner. He doesn’t have to worry about his poll numbers or being re-elected. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He has an ego and he’s focked in the head. He already invaded other countries. You don’t push a guy like that in the corner. He doesn’t have to worry about his poll numbers or being re-elected. 

And greedy. Money that was supposed to fund the military got diverted to him and his oligarchs. It's all so wrong. If I were in my 20s, had formal military training, no family obligations and very little to lose, I'd go over there to fight. That's how strongly I hate this situation.

But I'm too old for that and have too many mouths to feed. 

And greedy. Money that was supposed to fund the military got diverted to him and his oligarchs. It's all so wrong. If I were in my 20s, had formal military training, no family obligations and very little to lose, I'd go over there to fight. That's how strongly I hate this situation.

But I'm too old for that and have too many mouths to feed. 

Happens all over the world. But you’ve been programmed to hate Russia. 

This country needs Trump back. There is no question biden has no standing in the world.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

This country needs Trump back. There is no question biden has no standing in the world.

Biden* is a corporatist globalist shill, but then, so are the European leaders he interacts with. It's why they get on so much better, even if they don't want to rub his hairy legs or understand what he's mumbling about.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not on this scale.

10 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Biden* is a corporatist globalist shill, but then, so are the European leaders he interacts with. It's why they get on so much better, even if they don't want to rub his hairy legs or understand what he's mumbling about.

Globalists are billionaires, their bought and paid for leader shills are barely millionaires. Globalists don't respect Biden or any other leader, they are useful idiots. They certainly have no thoughts about the average person and Ukranian citizens are just useful pawns to die for rhetoric that will be forgotten in 6 months.

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Globalists are billionaires, their bought and paid for leader shills are barely millionaires. Globalists don't respect Biden or any other leader, they are useful idiots. They certainly have no thoughts about the average person and Ukranian citizens are just useful pawns to die for rhetoric that will be forgotten in 6 months.

Already forgotten. I bet the gals on the View haven’t mentioned it all week. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Already forgotten. I bet the gals on the View haven’t mentioned it all week. 

The cucks in here certainly have cried themselves to sleep. Of course they were told that Russia lost and Roe v Wade is the new flag to buy and put in the front yard.

Sorry, Mike.  Ukraine's Jewish Prime Minister states.

What is it with Jews and war?  (Other fighting their wars)

15 million globally?  0.2% of the global population?

They always seem to find themselves in the mix though and when it is simply pointed out you are considered anti-yadayada.

How about you as a people stop meddling and trying to kill off the rest of us?

If you guys cannot see this, legit see this big picture, I think you are an idiot.

We seem beholden to this point two percent.  It blows my mind.

They are crafty as hell though.  

This deal about seizing oligarch's assets is dubiously legal enough, I don't know what gives the US and other governments the authority to do so.  Now it's morphing into confiscating them, selling them off the assets, and giving the proceeds to Ukraine. This all seems incredibly shady.

https://archive.ph/sznup

Ukraine was spending between 4-5 billion a year on their own defense in the years prior to the invasion. We are going to be by wing them 10 x that in a matter of months. 

On 5/5/2022 at 9:22 PM, Voltaire said:

I don't mind providing arms to the Ukrainians nor intelligence on Russian troop movement and the location of their generals and vital targets, I just don't like bragging about it. They should help quietly and shut their yappers. Twelve generals and a warship blown up.... STFU.... let the Ukrainians take all the credit. The Russians already know you're providing the hardware, let them guess to what extent that you're providing the software too. they probably know but no need to say the quiet part out loud to confirm and rub it in their face.

Agreed

On 5/6/2022 at 6:00 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Blame America first

On 5/6/2022 at 6:13 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Putin apologist

On 5/6/2022 at 6:27 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

You should hate Putin. Not Russia generally—although, Jesus, they certainly like their strong men dictators. But then, so do you

Its really strange watching the US media propagandize this war. They make sure to leave lots of things out and spin so much, as if they are afraid that the American public is going to flip to Putin's side or something.  The difference between this and 911 is to stark.  After 911, the media was pounding Americans with the question "Why do muslims hate the US so much?" THen they pounded Americans with a litany of reasons, just bad-mouthing the US like crazy.  In this war, they never ask "Why does Russia hate the US so much?" 

24 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Blame America first

Putin apologist

You should hate Putin. Not Russia generally—although, Jesus, they certainly like their strong men dictators. But then, so do you

So funny.  Do you still have your pink puzzy hat or did you leave it at the old house? Time to break it out again.  🇺🇦

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Blame America first

Putin apologist

Why hate just Putin?

I hate Ukrainians right now too. 

I hate biden as well. He is worse than both. biden and kameltoe and nasty pelosi can fock off and die. They are worse than Putin. 

Russia comes to heel to the West or what?  What is the endgame here?  I just cannot intellectually see it.  Fill me in.  What is the plan here?  NATO surrounds and expands east intentionally for decades.  Russia snaps and reacts.  So what now?  How do you foresee this playing out?  Do you honestly believe that Russia will bow in obedience?  

I think America sucks.  We meddle consistently and consistently fock everything up.

What am I missing here?

Are we all in favor of a one-world government?  Is that what you guys all want?

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I think America sucks. 

We know.

Move to Russia :wave:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

We know.

Move to Russia :wave:

Worms.   My view is much more in line with those who came before me and led this country, not into oblivion.  I am not moving anywhere.  Why don't you find though a country in Europe somewhere where you Nancies can all tighten your panties and defend yourselves.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, fandandy said:

Russia comes to heel to the West or what?  What is the endgame here?  I just cannot intellectually see it.  Fill me in.  What is the plan here?  NATO surrounds and expands east intentionally for decades.  Russia snaps and reacts.  So what now?  How do you foresee this playing out?  Do you honestly believe that Russia will bow in obedience?  

I think America sucks.  We meddle consistently and consistently fock everything up.

What am I missing here?

one world order, is exactly what the left wants

I have no idea what the endgame is