Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

31 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah you are.

Just exactly what do you think realistically should happen here? The Ukers aren't going to quit, seeing as they are fighting for their homeland and won't give up. 

Your rooting for the Russians is despicable.

But it'll make their defeat sweeter for me when it happens, and it will happen.

And then you can go fock a cat and fly it!

30 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Just exactly what do you think realistically should happen here? The Ukers aren't going to quit, seeing as they are fighting for their homeland and won't give up. 

Your rooting for the Russians is despicable.

But it'll make their defeat sweeter for me when it happens, and it will happen.

And then you can go fock a cat and fly it!

I have no horse in this race.You mistake me for someone who cares.

I do care about the US spending though and think not only should it end now but rather it should never have started when it comes to this war.

25 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I have no horse in this race.You mistake me for someone who cares.

I do care about the US spending though and think not only should it end now but rather it should never have started when it comes to this war.

The world has a horse in this race, that being tyranny vs. freedom. The world has drawn a line, and no matter of trying not to care about it isn't going to change anything.  You're damned right I'm rooting for Ukraine. Let this be a lesson to bullies. Hey China! How's that Taiwan attack looking? Fock those a-hole countries. Time to live in peace and cooperation.  And freedom.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

The world has a horse in this race, 

The "world" means you. Nice try.

25 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

The "world" means you. Nice try.

So I'm the only one in the world who detests what Russia has done. You're such an idiot. 

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So I'm the only one in the world who detests what Russia has done. You're such an idiot. 

Nah. I'm saying let's take care of the US first. Then let the two corupt countries fight it out. Easy peasy..

I know you don't understand. 

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Nah. I'm saying let's take care of the US first. Then let the two corupt countries fight it out. Easy peasy..

I know you don't understand. 

Your point was that I'm somehow alone. And you're an idiot. I'll react to you when you put some intelligence on the table. Otherwise back to ignore mode. :wave:

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Your point was that I'm somehow alone. And you're an idiot. I'll react to you when you put some intelligence on the table. Otherwise back to ignore mode. :wave:

React all you want. I don't give a shlt about ukraine or russia war. Just the US right now.

26 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Russia has lost a third of its ground troops in Ukraine.

That's a staggering percentage. The D Day casualty rate was 11 percent.

This is like Gettysburg was for the south. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/britain-says-russias-donbas-offensive-054824621.html

Russian troops die at a high number in war.  Look at these numbers for the Soviet Union in WWII https://www.nationalww2museum.org/students-teachers/student-resources/research-starters/research-starters-worldwide-deaths-world-war

Russia has always sucked at attacking. They are good at defending. 

6 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Russia has lost a third of its ground troops in Ukraine.

That's a staggering percentage. The D Day casualty rate was 11 percent.

This is like Gettysburg was for the south. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/britain-says-russias-donbas-offensive-054824621.html

well, if the South had nukes.

I mean really, what are we talking about here.  What scenario is there where Putin and his top men and leaders are welcomed back into the global society, hugged by Biden, kissed by Rusty.  That scenario does not exist.

Putin will become the Russian version of Lyndon Johnson.  LBJ did not run for a second term after the Vietnam War.

9 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Putin will become the Russian version of Lyndon Johnson.  LBJ did not run for a second term after the Vietnam War.

Putin doesn’t run. 

I have an idea, whatever the amount of money we send to Ukraine to defend their border we have to match sending to protect / sure up our own southern border.  

Seems reasonable.  

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I have an idea, whatever the amount of money we send to Ukraine to defend their border we have to match sending to protect / sure up our own southern border.  

Seems reasonable.  

I get your point but I say send nothing to ukraine. And go all in on stopping illegals from entering and add getting rid of illegals who are here. Purge thus nation of illegals. Send them ukraine to fight for that lost cause if they want. Otherwise they can bunk on the Mexico side of the border for life if that's what they want.

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

well, if the South had nukes.

I mean really, what are we talking about here.  What scenario is there where Putin and his top men and leaders are welcomed back into the global society, hugged by Biden, kissed by Rusty.  That scenario does not exist.

My money is on Putin dying soon, and Russia calls off the war.

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Seems reasonable if those who actually held the levers of power in this country did not want open borders but just play-acted as if there was some sort of difference between the two parties and that they were not both owned and controlled by the same global corporations and that all the news was not brought to you courtesy of and paid for by the above.

Keep dreaming, brah.

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

My money is on Putin dying soon, and Russia calls off the war.

Yeah, but you cheer on all the destruction and lost lives of a war that has nothing to do with you. So....:dunno:

37 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah, but you cheer on all the destruction and lost lives of a war that has nothing to do with you. So....:dunno:

How does it not have to do with him?  Or with you?  Considering the country we live in is giving them $70 billion I would prefer Ukraine wins the war and would think you would or should too.

4 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

How does it not have to do with him?  Or with you?  Considering the country we live in is giving them $70 billion I would prefer Ukraine wins the war and would think you would or should too.

No. We have too many problems here. In mass. US first. Superiority through strength.

We as a nation are broken under biden. And the world knows it.

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

No. We have too many problems here. In mass. US first. Superiority through strength.

We as a nation are broken under biden. And the world knows it.

Our money is already gone, might as well at least have its intended affect rather than the opposite which would be Russia successfully controlling all of Ukraine.

2 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Our money is already gone, might as well at least have its intended affect rather than the opposite which would be Russia successfully controlling all of Ukraine.

Let them have it.  Maybe the food shortages will stop.

27 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

They can't even control a small pocket. The Russian military is crap. That country is crap. Putin will die soon, and the Russians will go home with their collective tails between their legs. We have nothing to fear from these corrupt, dysfunctional clowns. David is kicking Goliath's ass. Ukraine has exposed them. The world will emerge a better place from all this. 

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

They can't even control a small pocket. The Russian military is crap. That country is crap. Putin will die soon, and the Russians will go home with their collective tails between their legs. We have nothing to fear from these corrupt, dysfunctional clowns. David is kicking Goliath's ass. Ukraine has exposed them. The world will emerge a better place from all this. 

I agree, but I'm discussing this with people that seem to want Ukraine to lose or think it's a forgone conclusion.

3 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I agree, but I'm discussing this with people that seem to want Ukraine to lose or think it's a forgone conclusion.

These are people who would lick the sweat off Tucker Carlson's testicles and not really understand what's going on and what is at stake here. They root for the bully. Ukraine is going to win this thing. Putin dying is how they save some face. It'll all come with a big propaganda pile of baloney, but that's what's happening. The stage is set. 

7 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Please, do tell. Who have been the winners and losers in recent wars? By recent,  I mean every war since WWII. And while you are educating me, tell me the purpose of each war. TIA. 

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Please, do tell. Who have been the winners and losers in recent wars? By recent,  I mean every war since WWII. And while you are educating me, tell me the purpose of each war. TIA. 

Falklands baby!

11 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Falklands baby!

Don't forget Grenada.  I doubt rusty's thirst for death would have been satisfied by either of these. I still can't say the point of either.  :dunno:

8 hours ago, Gepetto said:

What’s the intent? 

The Russians do like to use poison.  Just like Rasputin. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Chris Steele reporting?  Gotta be the Clintons.   

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

or the Evil Queen

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

https://blogs.loc.gov/headlinesandheroes/2020/10/the-murder-of-rasputin/#:~:text=On the night of December,and left him for dead.

Without a flicker of emotion, Russian aristocrat, Prince Felix Yussupov, declared on the witness stand that he killed Russia’s “Mad Monk,” Rasputin. Yussupov described in detail how he helped poison, shoot, beat, and drown him, as part of a larger conspiracy to murder the mystical “holy man,” who had gained powerful influence over the Imperial family. 

:o

They really, really, really wanted Rasputin dead.

What a focked-up country Russia has always been. 

So Putin will "die" any day now.

The major city Mariupol in the Donbass region has officially fallen to Russia. There are a few fighters left in the steel plant, who aren't long for this world.

This is a stalemate. Ukraine can't remove Russians from occupied territories in the Donbass and Russia can't advance beyond it.

Now it's a matter of when, or if, Ukraine agrees to give up Donbass in peace negotiations. Considering how well they've done elsewhere and the insane amount of free money/weapons they keep getting, I'm guessing they won't.  Which probably means many more months of fighting.

10 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

The major city Mariupol in the Donbass region has officially fallen to Russia. There are a few fighters left in the steel plant, who aren't long for this world.

This is a stalemate. Ukraine can't remove Russians from occupied territories in the Donbass and Russia can't advance beyond it.

Now it's a matter of when, or if, Ukraine agrees to give up Donbass in peace negotiations. Considering how well they've done elsewhere and the insane amount of free money/weapons they keep getting, I'm guessing they won't.  Which probably means many more months of fighting.

Great, succinct summary of the situation.   I hope you are wrong on the months more of fighting part.

30 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Zelensky is known as a deal maker and recently said he wants to negotiate with Putin.  He's also said their goal for victory is to push Russia out of the Donbass and Crimea so I think could easily go on for many more months at least.

ive seen it mentioned but i want clarity.  the steele guy who wrote the debunked steele dossier on trump is now being lauded by the MSM as saying he heard it from the grapevine that putin is seriously ill?  is that really happening?