Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ukers plant flag on snake island after taking it back. Russia hits it with missile. More dead Ukers. 

Crickets. 

The office manager posts a meme in group texts..... "Wake up, check on Zelensky, coffee". Focking DOPE 

8 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

The office manager posts a meme in group texts..... "Wake up, check on Zelensky, coffee". Focking DOPE 

Zelensky is fine. Making bank, hanging with Bono. 

"What's the score?"

"Nothin - nothin"

"Who's winning?"

"The Bears"

Some crazy footage in this one of Russians getting blowed up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z411vXSV3Sk

Russians have now lost more than 37,000 troops killed and more than three times that wounded.

Five months into the war, they're rapidly closing in on our death toll in Vietnam, where the war lasted 10 years.

• Haha 1

Russians streaming south from Izium continue to cross the river and take land and settlements.  For now, it looks like Russia wants to bait as many Ukrainian soldiers and equipment as they can into defending Siversk and Bakhmut so the Russian Izium force can encircle them.  Then at some point, Ukrainians will have to flee even further west to avoid capture.  That is replaying Severs. and Lyzychansk.  Although, if it does play out that way, I assume it will happen much much faster because both sides are aware of how it went down last time.  I give it 2 weeks.

8 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Some crazy footage in this one of Russians getting blowed up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z411vXSV3Sk

Russians have now lost more than 37,000 troops killed and more than three times that wounded.

Five months into the war, they're rapidly closing in on our death toll in Vietnam, where the war lasted 10 years.

not comparable.  The Russian force in Ukraine is volunteers and paid mercenaries.  The US Vietnam force was drafted.

On 3/24/2022 at 10:00 AM, MDC said:

Member when the laptop was going to show Hunter’s dong and nudey pics of his niece or something? 

You guys are adorable. 😂 

Look who got it wrong again. Lol. 

21 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Russians streaming south from Izium continue to cross the river and take land and settlements.  For now, it looks like Russia wants to bait as many Ukrainian soldiers and equipment as they can into defending Siversk and Bakhmut so the Russian Izium force can encircle them.  Then at some point, Ukrainians will have to flee even further west to avoid capture.  That is replaying Severs. and Lyzychansk.  Although, if it does play out that way, I assume it will happen much much faster because both sides are aware of how it went down last time.  I give it 2 weeks.

I don't understand how some here think the Ukrainians are winning this war. Think of 20%+ of the US being occupied by Chinese forces attacking through Mexico for instance if we didn't have the military to defend. Many of the major cities being physically pummeled by bombs, and all the women and children ran away up into Canada. And a seemingly endless war ahead of us with little food or resources to feed the people and citizens being killed by the hour. [insert democrat run city joke here].

But seriously, the longer this goes on, there is nothing good going to come from this except for Russia and maybe China. If the rest of the world doesn't want to physically  go in and stop Russia with force, then the US needs to pull out any form of support completely and focus on the problems here. 

• Thanks 1

Rusty thinks the Russians have lost 37k 

46 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I don't understand how some here think the Ukrainians are winning this war. Think of 20%+ of the US being occupied by Chinese forces attacking through Mexico for instance if we didn't have the military to defend. Many of the major cities being physically pummeled by bombs, and all the women and children ran away up into Canada. And a seemingly endless war ahead of us with little food or resources to feed the people and citizens being killed by the hour. [insert democrat run city joke here].

But seriously, the longer this goes on, there is nothing good going to come from this except for Russia and maybe China. If the rest of the world doesn't want to physically  go in and stop Russia with force, then the US needs to pull out any form of support completely and focus on the problems here. 

1.  the MSM is a total propaganda machine.
2.  some people are blind to it.

The Russian gas company that supplies Europe, mainly Germany, is shutting down next week for maintenance and they claim they will not be able to supply gas after that due to needing equipment from Canada they they can’t get from them due to the sanctions. 

Russia and Ukraine sign a deal to ship grain out of Odessa.  IMMEDIATELY after that, Russia starts bombing Odessa near the grain storage.

https://www.newsmax.com/world/globaltalk/russia-ukraine/2022/07/23/id/1080043/

Russian Missiles Hit Ukraine Port, Putting Landmark Grain Deal at Risk

Saturday, 23 July 2022 09:11 AM EDT

Russian missiles hit Ukraine's southern port of Odesa on Saturday, the Ukrainian military said, threatening a landmark deal signed just the day before to unblock grain exports from Black Sea ports and ease global food shortages caused by the war.

"In the context of what is currently happening with Ukrainian grain, the strike was carried out exactly where the grain is," said Yuriy Ignat, spokesperson for the Ukrainian air force.

The cruise missiles were fired from warships in the Black Sea near Crimea, he added.

On 7/19/2022 at 11:01 AM, Gepetto said:

Well that's a sad development.... 

.... I hadn't realized Russian air defenses were worth a damn. :lol: Some day, NATO pilots may have to be careful. <_<

Now NPR brings up Ukraines corruption. I wonder why? 

Ukraine is in process of fleeing the Vuhlehirska power plant and nearby territory southeast of Bakhmut.  Ukrainian troops will encircled in a couple more days if they stay.  That's been a hotspot for a while but it finally falls to Russia.

Things starting to pick up again.  The ?new? eastern front may be breaking down as Russia has captured 5 settlements in the last 24 hours.  Russia moves closer to both Bakhmut and Siversk.  Ukraine has captured a couple settlements near Kherson as they built a pontoon bridge and crossed a river.  The river was acting as a defense line for Russia.  Germany just supplied Ukraine with 3 more tanks.

I don't think anyone cares about Ukraine anymore.  We like winners around here and our attention span is short.  Once it was clear Ukraine was going to lose, the general public slowly backed away from our interest.

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

I don't think anyone cares about Ukraine anymore.  We like winners around here and our attention span is short.  Once it was clear Ukraine was going to lose, the general public slowly backed away from our interest.

we need to know where that $45 billion went.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Why are you supporting Putin? 

19 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

10% found it's way to the big guy, I'm sure.

2 hours ago, nobody said:

10% found it's way to the big guy, I'm sure.

I'd rank the pyramid schemes as follows:

1.  Amway

2.  Pray for Ukraine

3. Bitcoin

4.  Bernie Madoff Investment Portfolio

Zelensky and his wife did a photo shoot for Vouge. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Was this during the "War"?

10 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Yup

Glad I abstained from putting the Ukraine flag in my Twitter name. 

• Haha 1

Ukraine isn't accomplishing anything and it looks like Bakhmut and Siversk will be under siege in the next few days.  If this continues much more, NATO may start to pull support from Ukraine, viewing it as a waste.  That would force Ukraine to sue for peace and try to make a settlement.  The problem is that Putin may have settled in the first few days of the war, but now he obviously thinks he can take the whole country.  So Putin will ignore Ukraine when it sues for peace.  That will drive a lot more refugees westward into Poland, Germany etc.

5 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Things starting to pick up again.  The ?new? eastern front may be breaking down as Russia has captured 5 settlements in the last 24 hours.  Russia moves closer to both Bakhmut and Siversk.  Ukraine has captured a couple settlements near Kherson as they built a pontoon bridge and crossed a river.  The river was acting as a defense line for Russia.  Germany just supplied Ukraine with 3 more tanks.

Have they put any cities on the settlements?  Do they now have the longest road and largest army?

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Yeah, they need a retirement fund in another country. 

19 hours ago, nobody said:

this is totally mesmerizing to me.  This is the early stages of WW3.  its the most important event of our lives.

15 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

this is totally mesmerizing to me.  This is the early stages of WW3.  its the most important event of our lives.

Wait til China starts in on Taiwan. I hope they time it for when Pelosi is there. 

16 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

His wife should put out a sex tape to raise money for the war.  :thumbsup:

17 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I'd rank the pyramid schemes as follows:

1.  Amway

2.  Pray for Ukraine

3. Bitcoin

4.  Bernie Madoff Investment Portfolio

BLM? Covid?  They sure are printing money for the people at the top. 

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

You also think Russia is going to take over Ukraine by winter.  That's quite aggressive considering their rate of progress and tactics so far.  Not to mention that even if they could, the amount of resources it would take to control an area that size would preclude them from picking a fight with anyone else for awhile.  

And you also think the Russians are going to nuke everyone but given the level of corruption over there, it's a good bet 30% of their nuclear arsenal is likely inoperable, and given the size and capabilities of the ballistic missiles we would likely shoot down at least 70% of them with our patriot missile systems.  Russia knows this. 

1 hour ago, nobody said:

You also think Russia is going to take over Ukraine by winter.  That's quite aggressive considering their rate of progress and tactics so far. 

Well, take for example WW2 when Germany invaded France.  For a while, France held up and kept Germany to the northern region.  Then the lines broke down and they swept thru a good chunk of France.  The southern region simply surrendered and a puppet government was installed, known as Vichy France.  We could see something similar here.  All the lines could break down, the Ukraine government just surrenders the rest of Ukraine and flees, and then a puppet government gets put in Ukraine without Russian tanks rolling all the way to the Poland border.

Then we'll start to see Russia spend several weeks massing an army in western Vichy Ukraine to invade Poland and Germany.