Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

22 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Can you provide a link? Christ, you and HT are the worst with links. Acting like you have a guy in the field or something. 

🤡

1 hour ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Can you provide a link? Christ, you and HT are the worst with links. Acting like you have a guy in the field or something. 

Do you know how to use web browsers? Or are you like Biden and you have an age/cognitive issue?

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

hearing multiple but unconfirmed reports that the Ukraine army is mostly a spent force and Ukraine is conscripting women of all ages and men over 60 to try to fill the gaps.

Some fruit-loop podcast by a fellow conspiracy theorist and mom's basement dweller, no doubt. 😂

1 hour ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Who needs links when they can do what their beloved Clownzo does and just make up stuff and know a certain percentage of loyal followers will believe it regardless of any facts introduced into the proceedings?

17 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I'd like to see a link for that too.

You really think that any link provided will be credible? If it were credible, you could easily find it with a search. Like I did. Didn’t find one. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You really think that any link provided will be credible? If it were credible, you could easily find it with a search. Like I did. Didn’t find one. 

Damn...so even you know JustinCharge is just making nonsense up at this point. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

I think he repeats it. And have I been on board with his theory’s ? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think he repeats it. And have I been on board with his theory’s ? 

Using your transitive property logic- yes you are on board with all his theories because he is a Republican and so are you. 

12 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

He launched nonsensical points years ago. 

13 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Using your transitive property logic- yes you are on board with all his theories because he is a Republican and so are you. 

It’s hard for me to respond. Because I do lump you in with leftists, because you so often agree with them. So I’ll accept your charge as valid. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s hard for me to respond. Because I do lump you in with leftists, because you so often agree with them. So I’ll accept your charge as valid. 

Well at least you recognize that there is some silliness in painting everyone with one brush...

That is what makes you different than the Utilit99 and JustinCharges of here overall. 

24 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Well at least you recognize that there is some silliness in painting everyone with one brush...

That is what makes you different than the Utilit99 and JustinCharges of here overall. 

Wow, Tim Hauck speaks again.

12 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He launched nonsensical points years ago. 

liberal bot personal attack 010101010101 beep boop.

this will keep going on until you stop.

Some spectacular footage of Ukraine bombing the hell out of an airfield in Crimea.  Maybe they hit an ammo dump?

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Mooney is NOT on this forum for serious discussion.  it is attack attack attack and ignore any counterclaims against the left.  Do not engage with him.  pure troll.

• Thanks 1

the reason trolls like mooney, rusty, etc stay here and shiitpost all day is because people seriously engage them.  when you tell them their charges are VALID, that means they will never leave the forum and will shiitpost twice as hard.  dont do that.  you are rewarding their shiitposting.

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

the reason trolls like mooney, rusty, etc stay here and shiitpost all day is because people seriously engage them.  when you tell them their charges are VALID, that means they will never leave the forum and will shiitpost twice as hard.  dont do that.  you are rewarding their shiitposting.

I've never seen on other sites more than the liberals on this site go off topic and simply try to ruin threads by getting into meaningless pissing matches.

8 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I've never seen on other sites more than the liberals on this site go off topic and simply try to ruin threads by getting into meaningless pissing matches.

oh its everywhere.  when they are not in control, the moderators tolerate it so most threads get messy.  then if they DO get control, they immediately turn into dictators and ban tons of people they dont like to silence dissent.

12 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

oh its everywhere.  when they are not in control, the moderators tolerate it so most threads get messy.  then if they DO get control, they immediately turn into dictators and ban tons of people they dont like to silence dissent.

I bet this is correct. I don't go onto other political forums, mostly just a couple fantasy football or just plain football forums. 

I came here for the fantasy forum but they only have like 10 or less people that post and 2 or 3 of them are just obnoxious how they think they know everything and cram it down your throat. I like FantasyPros. Not a lot of people but they are cool. 

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

You should get the shift key on your keyboard fixed.

😂

11 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

You act like off-topic content in a thread is something new here and perpetuated by those you consider trolls and/or leftists/centrists.

😂

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

You act like off-topic content in a thread is something new here and perpetuated by those you consider trolls and/or leftists/centrists.

😂

Seems too many here use off topic content, or name calling, to simply derail a topic instead of just avoiding the thread. :dunno:

36 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

😂

You should get the cat shite off of yours. 

36 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

😂

awww im sorry it bothers you.

Apparently the attack on the Crimean airfield was NOT missiles.  every report on the attack has not used that word.  apparently the Ukrainian missile systems (HIMARS) only have an 80km range and this airfield is 300kms from Ukrainian territory.  not sure on that but thats what i hear.  Could be sabotage on some ammo depot on the airbase.

22 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Ukrainian forces have put civilians in harm’s way by establishing bases and operating weapons systems in populated residential areas, including in schools and hospitals, as they repelled the Russian invasion that began in February, Amnesty International said today. 

Such tactics violate international humanitarian law and endanger civilians, as they turn civilian objects into military targets. The ensuing Russian strikes in populated areas have killed civilians and destroyed civilian infrastructure. 

“We have documented a pattern of Ukrainian forces putting civilians at risk and violating the laws of war when they operate in populated areas,” said Agnès Callamard, Amnesty International’s Secretary General. 

“Being in a defensive position does not exempt the Ukrainian military from respecting international humanitarian law.”

18 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Ukrainian forces have put civilians in harm’s way by establishing bases and operating weapons systems in populated residential areas, including in schools and hospitals, as they repelled the Russian invasion that began in February, Amnesty International said today. 

Such tactics violate international humanitarian law and endanger civilians, as they turn civilian objects into military targets. The ensuing Russian strikes in populated areas have killed civilians and destroyed civilian infrastructure. 

“We have documented a pattern of Ukrainian forces putting civilians at risk and violating the laws of war when they operate in populated areas,” said Agnès Callamard, Amnesty International’s Secretary General. 

“Being in a defensive position does not exempt the Ukrainian military from respecting international humanitarian law.”

We called that out when Muslims did it. Won’t hear a thing about it now. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We called that out when Muslims did it. Won’t hear a thing about it now. 

Nah. Just keep sending billions to the Muslims....oh, I mean the Ukrainians. 

6 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Apparently the attack on the Crimean airfield was NOT missiles.  every report on the attack has not used that word.  apparently the Ukrainian missile systems (HIMARS) only have an 80km range and this airfield is 300kms from Ukrainian territory.  not sure on that but thats what i hear.  Could be sabotage on some ammo depot on the airbase.

HIMARS are capable of firing ATACMS. Did your sources deep inside Ukraine forget to tell you that? Sounds like we gave them more than we said publicly.

https://twitter.com/michaeldweiss/status/1557010890611998721?s=20&t=dvHtt2kE4YpyO1VA6ZVpkQ

there is some speculation that the attack on the airfield in Crimea would give reason for Russia to declare war on Ukraine, but its still unlikely.  A few bolder attacks into Russia proper might cause Russia to declare war however.

On 8/9/2022 at 6:42 PM, Brad GLuckman said:

HIMARS are capable of firing ATACMS. Did your sources deep inside Ukraine forget to tell you that? Sounds like we gave them more than we said publicly.

https://twitter.com/michaeldweiss/status/1557010890611998721?s=20&t=dvHtt2kE4YpyO1VA6ZVpkQ

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaah

those HIMARS missiles leave contrails.  people would notice that.  so no, it definitely was not HIMARS.  thats the one thing 100% ruled out.

Zylinksi announced the other day "the Ukraine war must end with liberation of Crimea." That's something he hasn't said in the past, only demanding Russian forces retreat to pre-war boundaries.

Seems Ukraine is emboldened by Russia's stagnation, along with the distance weapons provided by the U.S. The Crimea attack was something Ukraine wasn't capable of months ago.

I mentioned a former U.N. general who predicted a couple months ago that Russia has to win the war by early 2023, because after that Ukraine's counter-attacks will be incredibly effective due to the sophisticated weaponry. Said those weapons weren't just point and shoot, but take months of training to operate and more importantly how to use effectively. Now wondering if his prediction is coming true.

I still foresee Russia "winning" all or part of the Donbas, once Ukraine negotiates due to destroyed cities and unsustainable casualties. Hope I'm wrong. Would be hilarious to see Russia defeated on the battleground, and lose Crimea in the process.

12 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

Zylinksi announced the other day "the Ukraine war must end with liberation of Crimea." That's something he hasn't said in the past, only demanding Russian forces retreat to pre-war boundaries.

Seems Ukraine is emboldened by Russia's stagnation, along with the distance weapons provided by the U.S. The Crimea attack was something Ukraine wasn't capable of months ago.

I mentioned a former U.N. general who predicted a couple months ago that Russia has to win the war by early 2023, because after that Ukraine's counter-attacks will be incredibly effective due to the sophisticated weaponry. Said those weapons weren't just point and shoot, but take months of training to operate and more importantly how to use effectively. Now wondering if his prediction is coming true.

I still foresee Russia "winning" all or part of the Donbas, once Ukraine negotiates due to destroyed cities and unsustainable casualties. Hope I'm wrong. Would be hilarious to see Russia defeated on the battleground, and lose Crimea in the process.

as i say, if Russia is fully committed to not using nukes, if that is their true position, then they would never have invaded Ukraine to begin with.  Russia is a pariah state now.  There is no going back.  There is NO scenario where Russia negotiates a peace where it takes part of Ukraine and then rejoins the international community.  They are a pariah forever.  NONE of what Russia is doing makes any sort of sense if nukes are off the table.  It would not be hilarious to see them defeated.  I mean, what, you think they would lose this war, see their economy crumble, and then meekly hand over 6000 nukes and go to jail or death?  That path does not exist.

So as you can see, the only path for them is forward...

I think a lot of people wish and hope Russia will take the high ground and accept a loss and being a pariah.  But really, what does your gut tell you?  You know what's coming.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

as i say, if Russia is fully committed to not using nukes, if that is their true position, then they would never have invaded Ukraine to begin with.  Russia is a pariah state now.  There is no going back.  There is NO scenario where Russia negotiates a peace where it takes part of Ukraine and then rejoins the international community.  They are a pariah forever.  NONE of what Russia is doing makes any sort of sense if nukes are off the table.  It would not be hilarious to see them defeated.  I mean, what, you think they would lose this war, see their economy crumble, and then meekly hand over 6000 nukes and go to jail or death?  That path does not exist.

So as you can see, the only path for them is forward...

I think a lot of people wish and hope Russia will take the high ground and accept a loss and being a pariah.  But really, what does your gut tell you?  You know what's coming.

More whackadoodle predictions from you. That's what's coming. 😂

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

as i say, if Russia is fully committed to not using nukes, if that is their true position, then they would never have invaded Ukraine to begin with.

Interesting - every single invasion/attack made under Putin occurred when oil prices peaked (feeling rich) - saw a Youtube, it's incredible.  Bombing Chechnya, attacking Georgia, bombing Syrian rebels, and annexing Crimea. And along the way assassinating political leaders, sometimes while in foreign countries. What did the world do in response to all those aggression's?  Absolutely nothing.  Which is exactly what they thought would happen this time. There's probably nobody on the planet more surprised by the international response to Ukraine than Putin. That's why Russia invaded... high oil prices and thought no one would care.  Nukes weren't in the calculation.

My gut tells me Russia will fight for anything they can get at this point. Probably hoping for Donbas, but will settle for a promise Ukraine won't join NATO. Anything to hang their hat on and call a "win".  Even though the costs are extraordinary... losing Europe as an oil customer being the worst, along with crushing sanctions and evaporation of international investment.

The real question is, what happens if Russia can't even get that? Then nukes?  I still don't think so. Putin is a 69 y.o. multi-billionaire living the life with kids and grandkids in Moscow. He doesn't want a nuclear war he can't win. And Russian soldiers (generals) aren't fanatics willing to die for Putin's ideology even if he wanted to do it. If Ukraine fully wins, to the point of taking back Crimea, I foresee Russia going home with their tail tucked and spinning propaganda "it was a righteous fight against Neo-Nazi's."

Regardless what happens, I do agree with ya that Russia is now viewed as a "pariah state".  They screwed the economic pooch internationally. Good luck with China and India as your only trading partners and source for investment. And it's going to take exorbitant amounts of money (and time) just to set up the infrastructure to send them oil/gas. At which point, they pay a fraction of market value. The future is dreary for ordinary Russians who are about to start eating rotten potatoes for the next century.

19 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Interesting - every single invasion/attack made under Putin occurred when oil prices peaked (feeling rich) - saw a Youtube, it's incredible.  Bombing Chechnya, attacking Georgia, bombing Syrian rebels, and annexing Crimea. And along the way assassinating political leaders, sometimes while in foreign countries. What did the world do in response to all those aggression's?  Absolutely nothing.  Which is exactly what they thought would happen this time. There's probably nobody on the planet more surprised by the international response to Ukraine than Putin. That's why Russia invaded... high oil prices and thought no one would care.  Nukes weren't in the calculation.

My gut tells me Russia will fight for anything they can get at this point. Probably hoping for Donbas, but will settle for a promise Ukraine won't join NATO. Anything to hang their hat on and call a "win".  Even though the costs are extraordinary... losing Europe as an oil customer being the worst, along with crushing sanctions and evaporation of international investment.

The real question is, what happens if Russia can't even get that? Then nukes?  I still don't think so. Putin is a 69 y.o. multi-billionaire living the life with kids and grandkids in Moscow. He doesn't want a nuclear war he can't win. And Russian soldiers (generals) aren't fanatics willing to die for Putin's ideology even if he wanted to do it. If Ukraine fully wins, to the point of taking back Crimea, I foresee Russia going home with their tail tucked and spinning propaganda "it was a righteous fight against Neo-Nazi's."

Maybe an agreement to not join NATO and leave Crimea alone would do the trick. This has been one of history's worse military disasters for Russia, and most likely the most embarrassing. Talk about underestimating the enemy and overestimating your own capabilities. Now the guerilla warfare is raging in captured turf. 

28 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Maybe an agreement to not join NATO and leave Crimea alone would do the trick. This has been one of history's worse military disasters for Russia, and most likely the most embarrassing. Talk about underestimating the enemy and overestimating your own capabilities. Now the guerilla warfare is raging in captured turf. 

No doubt the war exposed decades rampant Russian corruption.  That 5+ mile convoy stall in front of Kyiv at the start of the war... reportedly from old/worn out tires on hundreds of vehicles. And during the war, US military estimates 60% of Russia's smart-bombs/missiles either didn't fire, missed, or blew up on the launch pad.

Russia certainly underestimated international response. Which I still don't fully understand. The world didn't care about any of Russia's other aggressions... why Ukraine?  My guess is was there was a long 2-3 month media build-up to the invasion which got the world's attention. Even then, everyone thought it would be over in less than a week. But the poor initial attack by Russia allowed the incredible resistance by Ukraine to buy time. It worked. Every western nation jumped on board particularly Russia's nightmare - the might of the U.S.

The only war that comes to mind that was so humiliating for the aggressor is the "Six Day War" in 1967 between Arab countries (Egypt, Syria, Jordan, etc.) and Israel.  When it was all said and done... Israel owned a lot more land than they started with. 

3 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

The real question is, what happens if Russia can't even get that? Then nukes?  I still don't think so. Putin is a 69 y.o. multi-billionaire living the life with kids and grandkids in Moscow. He doesn't want a nuclear war he can't win. And Russian soldiers (generals) aren't fanatics willing to die for Putin's ideology even if he wanted to do it. 

this is the common mistake people make.  do not apply Western values to Russia or China.  They value human life a lot less than we do.  

also, we spent decades of intense foreign relations power to make sure neither Iran nor North Korea ever got the bomb.  and the reason is that everyone understands that if they got it, they'd blow up the planet.  but for some reason, people have a really difficult time applying that to Russia.  I think that its just wishful thinking.  we wish and hope they wont use it.  but i think everyone knows in their gut they will.

you are making up assertions to give you comfort.  you assume that, surely, Russia has Western values.  You assume that, surely, Russia isn't filled with enough fanatics to push the button.  but you know all of it is wrong.

Putin invaded because like Obama, Biden is weak. Also feeble