Jump to content
Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Actually I think most people in the US military care about most Americans.  That’s a big reason why they’re in the military, dumbass.

Most of them hate you. You especially. They didn’t want your Covid shot that doesn’t work. Yet they still do their job. Great people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

so lets lay out what has happened this week.

1.  Ukraine surged into the region around Izium with a counter offensive.
2.  Russia does not fight it but pulls its troops the hell out of there as fast as they can.
3.  Ukraine warns that there is a real danger Russia is about to nuke.

That was this past week in the war.

Or perhaps it was because the Russians are getting their asses kicked, kind of like how they pulled back from trying to take Kyiv, because they were getting their asses kicked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Or perhaps it was because the Russians are getting their asses kicked, kind of like how they pulled back from trying to take Kyiv, because they were getting their asses kicked.

i think there was a real threat of nukes dropping when they pulled back from kiev too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

russians apparently retreating so fast that they are abandoning all equipment too.  uh-oh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Ukrainians now have had the time needed to be trained on the artillery and are now on the offensive.  Turning point of the war.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Most of them hate you. You especially. They didn’t want your Covid shot that doesn’t work. Yet they still do their job. Great people. 

Just because they didn’t want a Covid shot  doesn’t mean they hate half the country.  Maybe half the politicians, but not half the country.  But thanks for pointing out that it’s not only the libs responsible for the divisiveness in the country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Just because they didn’t want a Covid shot  doesn’t mean they hate half the country.  Maybe half the politicians, but not half the country.  But thanks for pointing out that it’s not only the libs responsible for the divisiveness in the country.

Recruitment and retention way down. Liberals ruin everything.  The proof is all around yet you deny. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Ukrainian leader Volodymyr Zelensky was in a car crash today in Kiev.  Nothing serious.  Appears to just be a freak accident.  

https://www.yahoo.com/news/zelensky-involved-car-crash-suffers-004255092.html

He was probably going to meet with a Kardashian or something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Ukers taking advantage of abandoned Russian equipment.

https://news.yahoo.com/ukrainians-soldiers-are-refurbishing-abandoned-russian-tanks-and-trucks-191724346.html

Farmers have even gotten organized in using tractors to haul around Russian tanks, vehicles and artillery.

😂

There is a whole shitload of abandoned American equipment in Afghanistan.  Sleepy Joe left it. Good stuff too. China took the really good stuff though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There a whole shitload of abandoned American equipment in Afghanistan.  Sleepy Joe left it. Good stuff too. China took the really good stuff though. 

poor rusty.  every post he makes just gets ignored or torn apart.  rusty is crying into the pillow again right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

one of my sources has claimed that they have confirmed via geolocation that there are Ukrainian soldiers IN RUSSIA northeast of Kharkiv.   If that is true, I would expect Russia to declare war on Ukraine.  Putin could even lie about it though to declare war.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm also hearing that the national mood in Russia is moving towards declaring war on Ukraine rather than deposing Putin or surrendering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

I'm also hearing that the national mood in Russia is moving towards declaring war on Ukraine rather than deposing Putin or surrendering.

Confidential source? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Quote

Turkey's President: Putin willing to end war

Turkish President Erdogan has said he believes Russia's leader is seeking an end to the war in Ukraine, and that a significant step will be made. He said his impression from recent talks with Vladimir Putin was that he wanted to "end this as soon as possible". However, Russia has not given any indication that it is prepared to accept Kyiv's demands for a full withdrawal from Ukrainian territory, including areas seized in 2014 (Crimea).

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62965993

Ukraine emboldened by recent success.  Early in the war they wanted a withdrawal to pre-war boundaries - now they want Crimea back.  That ain't happening until a total defeat of the Russian army... which could take decades.

Both sides are averaging 100 soldiers killed every day. That's 73,000 dead per year, multiplied by ??? years. And badly wounded is typically 3 times the dead. What a slaughter.   :shocking:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2022 at 7:57 AM, GobbleDog said:

 

Ukraine emboldened by recent success.  Early in the war they wanted a withdrawal to pre-war boundaries - now they want Crimea back.  That ain't happening until a total defeat of the Russian army... which could take decades.

Both sides are averaging 100 soldiers killed every day. That's 73,000 dead per year, multiplied by ??? years. And badly wounded is typically 3 times the dead. What a slaughter.   :shocking:

With Russia calling up 300,000 poor souls to throw into the meat grinder, this will get increasingly uglier. Doesn't look like he's doing anything but wanting to end this. I understand Zelensky not wanting to give an inch to Russia, but part me hopes he'll let Russia have Crimea and some of those pro-Russian regions and call it a day with Russia's agreement to be on board with Ukraine joining NATO so that Russia will never again invade.

Also, check this out:

The Russians are running around in a panic, and then BOOM!

I wonder what he deal with that the guy who tried to climb on and then wound up lying on the ground. Did someone shoot him?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

With Russia calling up 300,000 poor soles to throw into the meat grinder, this will get increasingly uglier. Doesn't look like he's doing anything but wanting to end this. I understand Zelensky not wanting to give an inch to Russia, but part me hopes he'll let Russia have Crimea and some of those pro-Russian regions and call it a day with Russia's agreement to be on board with Ukraine joining NATO so that Russia will never again invade.

Also, check this out:

The Russians are running around in a panic, and then BOOM!

I wonder what he deal with that the guy who tried to climb on and then wound up lying on the ground. Did someone shoot him?

 

Soles? Like on the bottom of feet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Soles? Like on the bottom of feet? 

I corrected it. Thanks for point that out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I wonder what he deal with that the guy who tried to climb on and then wound up lying on the ground. Did someone shoot him?

 

Yeah, it looks like he got shot at about 30 seconds.  He seems to just fall into the ditch after.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Yeah, it looks like he got shot at about 30 seconds.  He seems to just fall into the ditch after.

If that's the case, it just underscores what a bunch of desperate, focked-up soldiers Ukraine is facing over there. 

Protest on the call up already are breaking out in Russia. 

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/more-than-100-detained-anti-mobilisation-protests-across-russia-rights-group-2022-09-21/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

With Russia calling up 300,000 poor souls to throw into the meat grinder, this will get increasingly uglier. Doesn't look like he's doing anything but wanting to end this. I understand Zelensky not wanting to give an inch to Russia, but part me hopes he'll let Russia have Crimea and some of those pro-Russian regions and call it a day with Russia's agreement to be on board with Ukraine joining NATO so that Russia will never again invade.

Putin had to call up the reserve army due to heavy casualties and manpower needed to defend 1,000+ mile border. It reeks of desperation because he didn't want to do it as more war protests are now breaking out throughout Russia. The current "referendum vote" in Russian held regions are really designed to conscript more troops.

I agree with ya that Putin wants to negotiate peace soon before Russian support turns against him, or the economy collapses, or he's forcibly removed from office. But he can probably hold out for years and will certainly do it if Ukraine is stubborn about Crimea. Ukraine is gambling that international support (free money and weapons) will continue for years to come, but that might start to wane.

Could be a game of chicken. Seems most likely Ukraine will eventually cave to international pressure and negotiate, letting Russia keep Crimea. Otherwise, the war could go on for 5-10+ years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

Putin had to call up the reserve army due to heavy casualties and manpower needed to defend 1,000+ mile border. It reeks of desperation because he didn't want to do it as more war protests are now breaking out throughout Russia. The current "referendum vote" in Russian held regions are really designed to conscript more troops.

I agree with ya that Putin wants to negotiate peace soon before Russian support turns against him, or the economy collapses, or he's forcibly removed from office. But he can probably hold out for years and will certainly do it if Ukraine is stubborn about Crimea. Ukraine is gambling that international support (free money and weapons) will continue for years to come, but that might start to wane.

Could be a game of chicken. Seems most likely Ukraine will eventually cave to international pressure and negotiate, letting Russia keep Crimea. Otherwise, the war could go on for 5-10+ years.

In the end, Ukraine will be a barren wasteland of rubble. And if the conservatives can gain any power back here Biden will have his own problems to deal with rather than to continue to send billions to Ukraine on a quarterly basis. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

Putin had to call up the reserve army due to heavy casualties and manpower needed to defend 1,000+ mile border. 

there is no-one that thought Russia could win a conventional war.   The second they invaded Ukraine, it could only end with nukes.  People just don't want to say it.  I never thught Putin would actually invade because of this.  But once he did, I realized what it meant.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

there is no-one that thought Russia could win a conventional war.   The second they invaded Ukraine, it could only end with nukes.  People just don't want to say it.  I never thught Putin would actually invade because of this.  But once he did, I realized what it meant.

So literally no one thought Russia could win a conventional war in Ukraine, so Putin's plan was to get tens of thousands of his soldiers killed, a crap ton of equipment destroyed, the whole world and his own country to hate him, his military crippled and to have hundreds of thousands of troops in or around Ukraine so he could incinerate them with nukes.

Brilliant!

:first:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

there is no-one that thought Russia could win a conventional war.   The second they invaded Ukraine, it could only end with nukes.  People just don't want to say it.  I never thught Putin would actually invade because of this.  But once he did, I realized what it meant.

Are you high?  Everyone who had an opinion on this - and I mean everyone - was saying Russia would steam roll Ukraine any where from 3 days to two weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, nobody said:

Are you high?  Everyone who had an opinion on this - and I mean everyone - was saying Russia would steam roll Ukraine any where from 3 days to two weeks.

He says he realizes what it meant. We have to take him at his words, because he is on top of rumors and inside sources we couldn't possibly imagine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nobody said:

Are you high?  Everyone who had an opinion on this - and I mean everyone - was saying Russia would steam roll Ukraine any where from 3 days to two weeks.

I actually didn't think that at all.  This is happening just as I expected.  Long and drawn out.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gepetto said:

I actually didn't think that at all.  This is happening just as I expected.  Long and drawn out.  

Sorry.

Everyone - and I mean everyone, except Gepetto from FFToday - was saying Russia would steam roll Ukraine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nobody said:

Sorry.

Everyone - and I mean everyone, except Gepetto from FFToday - was saying Russia would steam roll Ukraine.

Haha, okay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw this on CNN.

The reports out of Russia suggest a military and a leader in desperate need:

Quote

 

Anti-war protesters have been arrested and conscripted directly into the military, according to a monitoring group. Those who refuse can be punished by a 15-year prison sentence.

Convicts have been offered freedom in exchange for fighting on the front lines.

Reservists and citizens have been called up to service in a 300,000-person "partial mobilization" not seen since World War II.

 

I bet that cuts down on the protests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Just saw this on CNN.

The reports out of Russia suggest a military and a leader in desperate need:

I bet that cuts down on the protests.

Maybe they could throw Brittney Griner into action. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe someone takes him out soon. But who knows what’s coming? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Jordan Peterson was just intervieed by Piers Morgan about Russia.  Peterson says Putin will nuke and the West will submit saying "whats in it for us?"  that exactly what ive been saying.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought Russia was going to nuke the US.  Glad to hear it's just going to be a tactical nuke in Ukraine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nobody said:

I thought Russia was going to nuke the US.  Glad to hear it's just going to be a tactical nuke in Ukraine.

I wouldn't ever discount the use of nukes in the hands of nutjob world leaders. I hope our military doesn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

"Jordan Peterson was just intervieed by Piers Morgan about Russia.  Peterson says Putin will nuke and the West will submit saying "whats in it for us?"  that exactly what ive been saying.

 

 

The West will never submit, dingleberry. You go submit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I said this on FBGs over 4 years ago.

 

Russia and china likely feel they have two options:

1. Wait passively for the democrats to take control of government at which point they pursue some kind of war with russia on russian soil and china gets dragged into it. 

2. Proactively feed a revolt from within the US to generate a conflict on American soil where they can intervene and get rid of the democrats first.  

Which basically was a bingo call.  They went option 1.  I got mocked and they said "Oh your the WW3 guy ahahha"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×