Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

It's like a game of Texas Hold 'Em and the West is sitting on a 2-7 offsuit hand.

You got nothing, fellas.

44 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

And I bet they are as effective as you trolling this site. They will just get laughed at like your clown ass does here.

4 hours ago, craftsman said:

And I bet they are as effective as you trolling this site. They will just get laughed at like your clown ass does here.

Russia continues to advance and take control of Ukraine. Europe is getting crushed by energy bills and many will freeze this winter. But Ukraine totally trolled Russia. No wonder he voted for Biden.

13 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Here is reality, Skippy. Russia has turned to North Korea for shells and rockets because it can't produce its own due to the sanctions. But keep drinking the MAGAtard Kool Aid.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/05/us/politics/russia-north-korea-artillery.html

I remember when Trump had that Pygmy under control. Good times. 

ukraine launched an offensive in the northern front today and apparently recaptured many settlements.  its a surprise move that made a lot more progress than anything near crimea and the southern front.

the picture emerging now is that Ukraine disrupted supply lines over the past 2 weeks and then followed up with this offensive.  we will see how Russia reacts in the coming days.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

the picture emerging now is that Ukraine disrupted supply lines over the past 2 weeks and then followed up with this offensive.  we will see how Russia reacts in the coming days.

Nuke the US time?

5 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

Nuke the US time?

I wasnt gonna mention it, but with the early success of this counter, Ukraine quickly issued a warning earlier today that Russia might use tactical nukes on Ukraine.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-military-chief-limited-nuclear-war-cannot-be-ruled-out-2022-09-07/

Ukraine's top general warns of Russian nuclear strike risk

By Max Hunder and Tom Balmforth

KYIV, Sept 7 (Reuters) - In rare public comments Ukraine's military chief warned on Wednesday of the threat of Russia using nuclear weapons in Ukraine, which would create the risk of a "limited" nuclear conflict with other powers.

"There is a direct threat of the use, under certain circumstances, of tactical nuclear weapons by the Russian Armed forces," Zaluzhnyi said.

"It is also impossible to completely rule out the possibility of the direct involvement of the world's leading countries in a 'limited' nuclear conflict, in which the prospect of World War Three is already directly visible," the article said.

just to condense the article i posted, Ukraines top military guy just warned of WW3 and a nuclear war.  but of course the forum libs are gonna ignore that.

I didnt feel like posting it only because the wackjob lefties here will ignore it, as usual.

2 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

You're own link says it has nothing to do with Ukraine and these are regular scheduled tests

Can't read huh? Didn't think so Pimpledoosh.

"The missile test comes as concerns over nuclear security have once again mounted amid Russia’s war in Ukraine and flagging relations between Moscow and the West. 

Russia has not only threatened to resort to nuclear escalation if the U.S. becomes more directly involved in the war, but has threatened Europe’s nuclear security by stationing its troops at the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power station in Ukraine."

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Can't read huh? Didn't think so Pimpledoosh.

"The missile test comes as concerns over nuclear security have once again mounted amid Russia’s war in Ukraine and flagging relations between Moscow and the West. 

Russia has not only threatened to resort to nuclear escalation if the U.S. becomes more directly involved in the war, but has threatened Europe’s nuclear security by stationing its troops at the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power station in Ukraine."

Air Force says timing of ballistic missile test has nothing to do with geopolitical relations.

"This launch is a routine test, which was scheduled far in advance and consistent with previous tests," he told reporters.

Wednesday's test comes less than a month after a previous test was also launched.

Ryder said the U.S. notified the Russian government per treaty obligations ahead of the operational test and noted that the pre-launch announcement was pursuant to The Hague's international Code of Conduct.

2 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

Air Force says timing of ballistic missile test has nothing to do with geopolitical relations.

"This launch is a routine test, which was scheduled far in advance and consistent with previous tests," he told reporters.

Wednesday's test comes less than a month after a previous test was also launched.

Ryder said the U.S. notified the Russian government per treaty obligations ahead of the operational test and noted that the pre-launch announcement was pursuant to The Hague's international Code of Conduct.

Yeah, off course the US isn't going to come out and say they are provoking. Just let them know we are doing it under our rights. 

You are dumber than even I thought. 

3 hours ago, Chronic Fockster said:

Sorry for your loss

Sorry for yours. The child drag Queen show at the pride event in Idaho lost a sponsor 

Meh....What's another couple billion dollars? We don't need that money to invest in anything that would help our own country.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken made an unscheduled visit to Kyiv Thursday to announce a $2 billion military aid package for Ukraine and other European nations threatened by Russia.

Blinken told top Ukrainian officials that the latest package will provide long-term financing for military aid to Ukraine along with 18 NATO members and regional security partners "most potentially at risk for future Russian aggression."

Is this Ukrainian counter a "Battle of the Bulge" moment?  What was the Battle of the Bulge?  This was a 5 week offensive that ultimately failed after early initial success due to the element of surprise.  The allies countered it by moving troops in to counter and push it back after it had claimed a good chunk of territory.   So far, the Ukraine counter has the same elements as the Bulge because they surprised the Russians with a large offensive and we are now waiting for Russia to swing around and try to repel it.

• Thanks 1

Roger Waters of Pink Floyd on Ukrainian kill list.  The Russian journalist whose car was firebombed was on the same list. 

I wasn't sure what/when/how the long stalemate would unwind but Ukraine has some momentum now in early fall.

45 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I wasn't sure what/when/how the long stalemate would unwind but Ukraine has some momentum now in early fall.

I don't fully understand the significance of the gains made by Ukraine in these last few days, but it seems huge. I just don't see how it ends. Russia is not going to accept defeat. Ukraine is not willing to forfeit territory in a truce. Eventually will Putin stop calling it a special military operation and go all out and declare war to save face?

2 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I don't fully understand the significance of the gains made by Ukraine in these last few days, but it seems huge. I just don't see how it ends. Russia is not going to accept defeat. Ukraine is not willing to forfeit territory in a truce. Eventually will Putin stop calling it a special military operation and go all out and declare war to save face?

Declare war? :doh:

17 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Declare war? :doh:

According to Putin, Russia isn't actually at war. They're only conducting a Special Military Operation™©®. Meanwhile, I would say that Ukraine is mostly peacefully protesting what the Russians are doing.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

According to Putin, Russia isn't actually at war. They're only conducting a Special Military Operation™©®. Meanwhile, I would say that Ukraine is mostly peacefully protesting what the Russians are doing.

And if Russia formally declares war on Ukraine they can mobilize the entirety of their military. Downside is the the Russian populace will not want a full blown war. This is common knowledge since the invasion began. Craftsman showing, by accident, how uninformed he is.

I'm sure he's frantically googling "Russia declaration of war talking points" 

28 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

They're having to hit up North Korea and Iran for equipment to throw into the war. Their troops are starving and poorly equipped. To go all out he'd have to start a draft, and his country already is tired of this crap. The only way it ends is for removing Putin from power. The Ukers have support from the mightiest military this world has ever seen, meaning equipment, intelligence and strategy. 

Russian military might has been exposed for the crap that it is, greed and corruption and all.

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

They're having to hit up North Korea and Iran for equipment to throw into the war. Their troops are starving and poorly equipped. To go all out he'd have to start a draft, and his country already is tired of this crap. The only way it ends is for removing Putin from power. The Ukers have support from the mightiest military this world has ever seen, meaning equipment, intelligence and strategy. 

Russian military might has been exposed for the crap that it is, greed and corruption and all.

You love our military? Because they hate you. FYI

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You love our military? Because they hate you. FYI

The military has no idea who I am, and even if they did, it wouldn't give a crap about me. 

Got any more useless points to make this evening?

😂

13 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The military has no idea who I am, and even if they did, it wouldn't give a crap about me. 

Got any more useless points to make this evening?

😂

Just sayin.  The people that protect you hate you. Those  are some great people you don’t care about. 

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just sayin.  The people that protect you hate you. Those  are some great people you don’t care about. 

Actually I think most people in the US military care about most Americans.  That’s a big reason why they’re in the military, dumbass.

10 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

rusty right here makes a FANTASTIC argument for why Putin will nuke the planet.  Rusty in this post closes off ALL other options.  If Putin cannot declare war, cannot build any more war equipment and bombs, and is facing resignation, blowing up the Earth is the last option on the table.  

Thank you rusty for making my point.

so lets lay out what has happened this week.

1.  Ukraine surged into the region around Izium with a counter offensive.
2.  Russia does not fight it but pulls its troops the hell out of there as fast as they can.
3.  Ukraine warns that there is a real danger Russia is about to nuke.

That was this past week in the war.