Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

18 minutes ago, craftsman said:

It's spot on liberal democrat practice. There is no logical argument against it.

You're spot on alt-right projecting. 

On 8/16/2022 at 9:16 AM, GobbleDog said:

Something blew up those planes.  Spontaneous combustion?

Giant Jewish space lasers.

16 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

about to get serious

one of Putins main guys daughter was bombed

Anybody got a location on Bill cosby?

17 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You're spot on alt-right projecting. 

Projecting what? It's a perfect description of how the left has been governing. 

13 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

....but I said "wolverines" 😕

It's a pretty focked-up thing. If the Ukers were behind it, it shows just how far deep they can strike into the heart of Russia. If anti-Putin Russians carried it out, it just shows had deep the unrest goes over there.

Either way, it's a hugely symbolic blow to Putin, much like his precious little ship getting sunk in the Black Sea.

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Projecting what? It's a perfect description of how the left has been governing. 

Nah.

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-estonia-bombings-government-and-politics-a627f80e7a96c3b19e40e8ee95ce55fd

Interesting details emerging in this story. 

Some Uker special services chick supposedly shadowed her before blowing her up.

The FSB said that Vovk arrived in Russia in July with her 12-year-old daughter and rented an apartment in the building where Dugina lived to shadow her. It said that Vovk and her daughter were at a nationalist festival, which Alexander Dugin and his daughter attended just before the killing.

The agency said that Vovk and her daughter left Russia for Estonia after Dugina’s killing, using a different vehicle license plate on their way out of the country.

Rooting for the killing of civilians. Nice. 

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Rooting for the killing of civilians. Nice. 

This is nothing compared to Hunter Biden, history's greatest bad guy hands down.

• Haha 1

what the hell happened to that $30 billion?  

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/biden-signs-40-billion-ukraine-aid-package-russia-steps-assault-east-rcna29937

May 2st: President Joe Biden signed a $40 billion package of new military, economic and humanitarian aid to Ukraine

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-paying-steep-price-few-090500171.html

August 24th:  The Biden administration, for instance, has provided over $10 billion in support for Ukraine's war efforts

On 8/22/2022 at 11:03 AM, Pimpadeaux said:

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-estonia-bombings-government-and-politics-a627f80e7a96c3b19e40e8ee95ce55fd

Interesting details emerging in this story. 

Some Uker special services chick supposedly shadowed her before blowing her up.

That's Russia's belief (or propaganda), but I don't believe Ukraine "ordered the hit."  How does killing Rasputin or his daughter lead to any significant change in the war?  It's all risk with no benefit.

Political activist murders in Russia are common place. 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Uker offensive kicking Kherson ass.

Yeah. Ukraine kicking ass at getting their country destroyed. Great job.

On 8/30/2022 at 2:46 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Uker offensive kicking Kherson ass.

Ukraine is conducting a counter-offensive on the Russian-controlled Kherson region (near Odessa / Crimea).  I'm hearing Ukraine is gaining very little territory and losing a LOT of troops to do it, and if true, this represents a "Battle of the Bulge" phase of the war.  The Battle of the Bulge was the final WW2 offensive of Nazi Germany and it was a counterattack US / French / UK troops to their west.  The goal of the Bulge was to split the enemy lines into smaller sections and then encircle and capture them all to force a peace treaty, which would allow Germany to focus all of its war machine on the USSR. The Bulge failed, and once it failed, Germany quickly succumbed and lost WW2.

If this is a Bulge-like counter by Ukraine, it is a final desperate act to try to split and encircle Russian troops near Crimea in hopes of forcing a peace treaty.  If it fails, Ukraine will likely totally collapse and be completely conquered by October imo as Ukraine will have expended a great deal of its army for no gain.

Then Russia will mass troops to invade Europe this winter.

For reference, once Hitler had conquered Greece, it took about 1 month (roughly may 22nd to june 22nd, 1941) for him to reorient his entire army, prepare about 3.5 million troops on the eastern border to invade the USSR, and attack.

9 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Ukraine is conducting a counter-offensive on the Russian-controlled Kherson region (near Odessa / Crimea).  I'm hearing Ukraine is gaining very little territory and losing a LOT of troops to do it, and if true, this represents a "Battle of the Bulge" phase of the war.  The Battle of the Bulge was the final WW2 offensive of Nazi Germany and it was a counterattack US / French / UK troops to their west.  The goal of the Bulge was to split the enemy lines into smaller sections and then encircle and capture them all to force a peace treaty, which would allow Germany to focus all of its war machine on the USSR. The Bulge failed, and once it failed, Germany quickly succumbed and lost WW2.

If this is a Bulge-like counter by Ukraine, it is a final desperate act to try to split and encircle Russian troops near Crimea in hopes of forcing a peace treaty.  If it fails, Ukraine will likely totally collapse and be completely conquered by October imo as Ukraine will have expended a great deal of its army for no gain.

Then Russia will mass troops to invade Europe this winter.

Nobody gives a sh!t what you're "hearing" without a link.

Remember when Biden and Obama gave Ukraine blankets but no weapons? What changed? 

25 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

nobody gives a sh!t about your opinion if you don't understand conflict.  There is a concept called "fog of war".  that means both sides are lying all the time, idiot.  Facts are in very short supply.  All we can do is speculate.  Its difficult to know where troops are being concentrated, who is winning what battle, what the plan is, etc.

the BEST we can do is speculate that this could be a Bulge-like scenario.  It is impossible to know until after the fact.  but id say it is universally agreed that ukraine has no shot to win, so seeing any kind of offensive like in Kherson makes it look like the end is near.  Ukraine likely has 2 options:  1.  just keep holding on and drag this out, or 2. try to win something small and force a peace treaty.

But at least we know you are idiot when it comes to war.

30 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

here's what we'll do,  let's have biden email Russia and Ukraine leaders to get their comprehensive war plans in full detail so we can post them here.  we can't possibly have secrets, deception and lying.  GLuckman will get upset without the clear truth!!!

25 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

nobody gives a sh!t about your opinion if you don't understand conflict.  There is a concept called "fog of war".  that means both sides are lying all the time, idiot.  Facts are in very short supply.  All we can do is speculate.  Its difficult to know where troops are being concentrated, who is winning what battle, what the plan is, etc.

the BEST we can do is speculate that this could be a Bulge-like scenario.  It is impossible to know until after the fact.  but id say it is universally agreed that ukraine has no shot to win, so seeing any kind of offensive like in Kherson makes it look like the end is near.  Ukraine likely has 2 options:  1.  just keep holding on and drag this out, or 2. try to win something small and force a peace treaty.

But at least we know you are idiot when it comes to war.

You keep calling me an idiot...but still no link?

Numerous reports that Zelensky rents his Italian Villa to Russians. 🇺🇦🤡

On 8/31/2022 at 9:56 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Remember when Biden and Obama gave Ukraine blankets but no weapons? What changed? 

Compromised. I remember this.

I laugh when I see people post their gas and electric bills. 

It's worth it to support Ukraine and 10% to the big guy.

On 8/21/2022 at 12:20 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yo! Do I have your permission to give a positive shout-out to your business? 

On 8/31/2022 at 7:44 PM, Brad GLuckman said:

You keep calling me an idiot...but still no link?

you want a link to a fog of war???

55 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

absolutely!!! my brother

I got So hooked up with delta 8 products that let me sleep and also gave me a bit of a psychoactive experience. Our fellow geek walked me thru price points and all the available options. The shipment was fast and arrived a day ahead of schedule. 

I would still be an active customer, but I have a kid that got a job in a local shop, and I get the employee discount. 

5 out of 5 stars. 

• Like 1

I read a story yesterday that the Russians claim that they destroyed 44 himars units. Of course, the US had only shipped them 14

23 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

you want a link to a fog of war???

No I want a link to your source, specifically for comments like this.

On 8/31/2022 at 9:39 PM, JustinCharge said:

I'm hearing Ukraine is gaining very little territory and losing a LOT of troops to do it, and if true, this represents a "Battle of the Bulge" phase of the war. 

I'm not even saying it's not true. I would expect significant losses during an offensive in Kherson, but why not post a link?  It's intentional, so I'm curious where you get your information from.

2 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

there is no official source.  do you understand fog of war?  or are you trolling?

2 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I'm not even saying it's not true. I would expect significant losses during an offensive in Kherson, but why not post a link?  It's intentional, so I'm curious where you get your information from.

The Russians are now raiding homeless shelters and prisons they're hurting for troops so badly.

If they were smart, they would draft homosexuals. Uke would instantly lose American support.