Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

18 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

I don't know if $68 billion is justifiable ... either by reducing Russia's threat, getting an ally in the region, or just the right thing to do humanitarian wise. Maybe it is, maybe it ain't. I'll let politicians decide.

But aside from the money, everyone has to admit it's been fun watching Russia get their heads kicked in and go from being a "great military power" to a laughing stock on the international stage.  Not to mention 30+ years of international investment in Russia dry up in less than 30 days - which ain't never coming back. Seeing Putin forever cement his legacy as an evil dictator.  Knowing future generations of Russians will be eating rotten potatoes.

I love it.  :banana:

We, and the whole world already knew Russia has been a mess. We didn't need to spend our taxpayer dollars to claim some weird victory. The US has been paying nearly 70% of the Ukrainian funding for that war. 

We have too many of our own problems to fix to waste that money on a corrupt country like Ukraine. 

Zelenskyy just crushed it in his speech to Congress. 

Bipartisan standing ovations.

7 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

hey cool Zelensky has time to travel to the US to pander to our congress/vice versa to get more money

Nothing wrong with that, skippy.

Cool Youtube channel..."1420" dude goes around asking ordinary Russians their thoughts on various subjects.

20 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Nothing wrong with that, skippy.

I’m glad you like that we are spending on another pointless war that doesn’t involve us. Good to see libtards be part of the big war industry

we have spent over 100 bill now. How much is necessary?  That’s more than we spent annually in our own wars.  Oh wait this is the war we started no wonder 

When eventually get dragged into this war with troops on the ground I hope there is a draft and the people that are so gung Ho for it have to watch their kids head to the front lines. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When eventually get dragged into this war with troops on the ground I hope there is a draft and the people that are so gung Ho for it have to watch their kids head to the front lines. 

Its not the holidays until the biggest piece of sh1t at the GC starts wishing posters kids to die, or get raped, or raped to death.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I’m glad you like that we are spending on another pointless war that doesn’t involve us. Good to see libtards be part of the big war industry

we have spent over 100 bill now. How much is necessary?  That’s more than we spent annually in our own wars.  Oh wait this is the war we started no wonder 

It does involve us, dumbass. You don't do enough research on your own to understand that. You don't see the world as a better place with Ukraine as a democracy instead of under the Russian thumb.

It would cost us and the world far more if the Russians prevail. 

But keep parroting the MAGAtard crap that's becoming more irrelevant by the day.

Your dumb ass will just go down with that ship.

Toot toot!

😂

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That's not going to happen, dumbass. 

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It does involve us, dumbass. You don't do enough research on your own to understand that. You don't see the world as a better place with Ukraine as a democracy instead of under the Russian thumb.

It would cost us and the world far more if the Russians prevail. 

But keep parroting the MAGAtard crap that's becoming more irrelevant by the day.

Your dumb ass will just go down with that ship.

Toot toot!

😂

yes the democracy we overthrew and instilled our shadow puppet

if wouldn't cost us anything if russia took back donbas and others

why are we spending more funding the war than every other country combined, including russia

and if being an anti-war anti-interventionist, makes me MAGA well sign me up

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yes the democracy we overthrew and instilled our shadow puppet

if wouldn't cost us anything if russia took back donbas and others

why are we spending more funding the war than every other country combined, including russia

and if being an anti-war anti-interventionist, makes me MAGA well sign me up

Because we have more interest, power and better resources than anything else the world has to offer, you booger-eating moron.

You really think the world is better if Russia takes over Ukraine?

Come one, man.

This has to been seen through. 

How about we draw the line on autocratic bullies, mmmk?

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Zelenskyy just crushed it in his speech to Congress. 

Bipartisan standing ovations.

This may be asking to much, but try to be serious for one post.

Why does America care more about Ukraine / Russia then all of Europe?  Who is directly next door opposed to across an ocean.    

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Because we have more interest, power and better resources than anything else the world has to offer, you booger-eating moron.

Come one, man.

how about we don't go into countries that aren't ours and overthrow governments we don't like

Russia was exactly the same before Ukraine seceded and would be exactly the same if it was part of russia

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

how about we don't go into countries that aren't ours and overthrow governments we don't like

Russia was exactly the same before Ukraine seceded and would be exactly the same if it was part of russia

Multiple choice:

A.) Democracy, world stability.

B.) Autocracy, world instability.

Pretty clear here, dumbass.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Multiple choice:

A.) Democracy, world stability.

B.) Autocracy, world instability.

Pretty clear here, dumbass.

multiple choice

A) stay our of other countries

B) invade other countries

apparently you think B is better since you support the war machine

Biden got a medal. No, not for fighting in a war for the US, silly. For funding a war he helped start. 

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Come one, man.

dude, support for the war is getting real shaky. 

US support for the war, after being told Russia is threatening consequences:

ALL US citizens:  41% support, 37% oppose, 22% unsure
Democrats: 50%, 33%, 17%
Independents: 32%, 35%, 33%
Republicans: 42%, 43%, 15%

no group is majority support now.   Rusty will be the last one clinging to the idea that Biden is doing the right thing. GOP leadership in the House is probably screwing itself over by welcoming Zelensky in and cheering him.  That will get replayed a billion times if they try to say supporting Ukraine was wrong.

https://today.yougov.com/topics/international/articles-reports/2022/12/21/americans-support-giving-weapons-ukraine

but anyway, thats the whole reason zelensky showed up in DC.  the democrats want to trap house republicans into showing support for the war so they can call republicans hypocrites when they try to criticize it when support crumbles.  and the gop house just fell for it.  idiots.

the msm is going hard to discredit tucker because hes been smart enough to stay on the correct side and not fully back the war and ask for oversight. so the msm is trying to label him as far right.  tucker is playing it to have the most credibility later on.  

10 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

multiple choice

A) stay our of other countries

B) invade other countries

apparently you think B is better since you support the war machine

"A) stay our of other countries"

Did you drink a big glass of dumbass last night before you posted this?

I support standing up to tyranny. 

Keep parroting Cucker Carlson.

😂

8 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

but anyway, thats the whole reason zelensky showed up in DC.  the democrats want to trap house republicans into showing support for the war so they can call republicans hypocrites when they try to criticize it when support crumbles.  and the gop house just fell for it.  idiots.

the msm is going hard to discredit tucker because hes been smart enough to stay on the correct side and not fully back the war and ask for oversight. so the msm is trying to label him as far right.  tucker is playing it to have the most credibility later on.  

Tucker is MSM, dumbass, and he's not credible. He makes up sh!t to pander to idiot such as you.

Look at this blithering turd after the Zelenskyy speech.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tucker-carlson-total-meltdown-zelenskyys-050830365.html

And in 10 days, you'll become the biggest discredited fool in board history!

29 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

"A) stay our of other countries"

Did you drink a big glass of dumbass last night before you posted this?

I support standing up to tyranny. 

Keep parroting Cucker Carlson.

😂

So you support us going to war all around the world. Got it. Good job

Don’t watch Fox. Always my opinion about war is don’t get involved. Of course when you start it like we did. You have to stay involved 

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Tucker is MSM, dumbass, and he's not credible. He makes up sh!t to pander to idiot such as you.

Look at this blithering turd after the Zelenskyy speech.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tucker-carlson-total-meltdown-zelenskyys-050830365.html

And in 10 days, you'll become the biggest discredited fool in board history!

Why don't you just give an example of what you disagree with on what he said and why? You are not making any point here. 

28 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So you support us going to war all around the world. Got it. Good job

Don’t watch Fox. Always my opinion about war is don’t get involved. Of course when you start it like we did. You have to stay involved 

Where have I ever said I support us going to war all around the world?

To stretch support for the United States helping Ukraine into us starting wars worldwide is moronic and typical MAGAtard hyperbole and catastrophizing.

Ukraine isn't all around the world, and we don't have boots on the ground there.

We're providing support to a democratic country that's fighting against tyranny, autocracy and a brutal, unprovoked invasion.

The United States and the rest of the free world has a huge stake in all this, and our support has bipartisan support in Congress.

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Why don't you just give an example of what you disagree with on what he said and why? You are not making any point here. 

LATEST FACT-CHECKS ABOUT TUCKER CARLSON

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

To stretch support for the United States helping Ukraine into us starting wars worldwide is moronic and typical MAGAtard hyperbole and catastrophizing.

Ukraine isn't all around the world, and we don't have boots on the ground there.

We're providing support to a democratic country that's fighting against tyranny, autocracy and a brutal, unprovoked invasion.

The United States and the rest of the free world has a huge stake in all this, and our support has bipartisan support in Congress.

You said you are against tyranny. So we should goto war with places like China, North Korea, half the Middle East, Northern Africa, Venezuela

and to be clear you were perfectly fine overthrowing the previously democratically elected leaders of the Ukraine. When Obama did it 

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Ukraine is tyranny. It's just 2 shltty nations having at it.

It was funny seeing the Ukrainian guy in cargo pants and a sweatshirt meeting with govt officials.

Also listening to WW2 podcast and the hands off approach didn't really work.

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

LATEST FACT-CHECKS ABOUT TUCKER CARLSON

So a bunch of hate headlines. That's your schtick?

Our engagement in Ukraine will not end well. Book it. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Our engagement in Ukraine will not end well. Book it. 

It will be ugly for years.

8 minutes ago, craftsman said:

It will be ugly for years.

If the left gets what they want out of this, A destabilized Russia will be the result.  Again, they just don’t think. 

If the left gets what they want out of this, A destabilized Russia will be the result.  Again, they just don’t think. 

I'd like to see the war result in a total regime change for Russia. Someone like opposition leader Alexei Navalny who's pro-democracy/anti-corruption take power.  I'd like Russia to go from being NATO's mortal enemy to an ally and reliable trading partner. That would be the best outcome.

My fear is Putin steps aside - either by choice or force, and a new dictator takes his place. Meet the new boss. Of course, he'll blame all Russia's crimes on Putin and convince countries to drop sanctions. Within a decade, he'll try to rebuild the empire attacking former Soviet states. Ukraine War part II.

3 hours ago, craftsman said:

So a bunch of hate headlines. That's your schtick?

Those are things he said that are false. Deny it all you want, but I provided a fraction of the examples I could find. 

It's a waste of time to show you facts, because you'll find some dumbass way to deny them.

Just like with Clownzo, you think that joyless turd can do no wrong. 

Iraq 

Egypt, Lybia, Syria, Yemen, Bahrain, 

Afghanistan

Ukraine 

what's next Taiwan?  Georgia?

6 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Those are things he said that are false. Deny it all you want, but I provided a fraction of the examples I could find. 

It's a waste of time to show you facts, because you'll find some dumbass way to deny them.

Just like with Clownzo, you think that joyless turd can do no wrong. 

That's just a bunch of garbage to take everything out of context. That's how your beloved "fact check" websites work. 

Happy to see you fall for that too. Not surprising though.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, craftsman said:

That's just a bunch of garbage to take everything out of context. That's how you beloved "fact check" websites work. 

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

You're such a sheeple.

Baaaaaaaaahhhhh ... 😂

Now comes the claim that you can't expect to literally believe the words that come out of Carlson's mouth. And that assertion is not coming from Carlson's critics. It's being made by a federal judge in the Southern District of New York and by Fox News's own lawyers in defending Carlson against accusations of slander. It worked, by the way.

Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

How does my ass taste, unfunny little boy?

Go watch your hero.

47 minutes ago, craftsman said:

That's just a bunch of garbage to take everything out of context. That's how you beloved "fact check" websites work. 

All the time.  

All the time.  

You root for ruthless dictators and hate freedom and democracy, because you want this country to be an autocracy.

Pretty clear on that.