Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

5 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Just reading about that. At least it shows reporting is somewhat honest. I was beginning to wonder if they simply ignored any Russian success because all we've read for the past 6 months is victory after victory for Ukraine.  

My guess is Russia is paying a heavy price for this city, as it seems nothing comes easy for Russian military anymore.

Just listened to a dude named Peter Zeihan on the Rogan podcast. Never heard of him, but he impressed me with thoughts on foreign policy and various subjects. Made some interesting predictions with regard to Ukraine situation.

He expects Russia to do what they always do... throw more and more men into the meat grinder hoping it changes the tide of the war, which apparently has been their strategy over the past 200 years as they're always at a technological disadvantage.  They usually don't quit until at least a half million Russian soldiers are dead. Zeihan predicts Russia will conduct a second conscription over the next few months of another 500,000 Russians. This coincides with many Ukraine soldiers completing training under NATO, fixing captured Russian tanks/equipment, and learning how to use high-tech weapons being supplied.  Both sides will be ready for the biggest battle of the war yet in May 2023.

:ninja:

18 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

Just listened to a dude named Peter Zeihan on the Rogan podcast. Never heard of him, but he impressed me with thoughts on foreign policy and various subjects. Made some interesting predictions with regard to Ukraine situation.

He expects Russia to do what they always do... throw more and more men into the meat grinder hoping it changes the tide of the war, which apparently has been their strategy over the past 200 years as they're always at a technological disadvantage.  They usually don't quit until at least a half million Russian soldiers are dead. Zeihan predicts Russia will conduct a second conscription over the next few months of another 500,000 Russians. This coincides with many Ukraine soldiers completing training under NATO, fixing captured Russian tanks/equipment, and learning how to use high-tech weapons being supplied.  Both sides will be ready for the biggest battle of the war yet in May 2023.

I believe Putin already has announced the call up of 500,000. You ever see the movie "Enemy at the Gates?" It's about Stalingrad, and in one battle scene, a reckless wave gets thrown the Germans. Some of the Russians have no weapons and are instructed to pick up rifles from the dead as they charge along. Such a terrible mentality, and it appears that this is what's happening in Ukraine's east.

Check out the destruction:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/satellite-images-show-destruction-fighting-ukraine-bakhmut-soledar-rcna65501

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I believe Putin already has announced the call up of 500,000. You ever see the movie "Enemy at the Gates?" It's about Stalingrad, and in one battle scene, a reckless wave gets thrown the Germans. Some of the Russians have no weapons and are instructed to pick up rifles from the dead as they charge along. Such a terrible mentality, and it appears that this is what's happening in Ukraine's east.

Check out the destruction:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/satellite-images-show-destruction-fighting-ukraine-bakhmut-soledar-rcna65501

Russia won that war. 

49 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I believe Putin already has announced the call up of 500,000.

I've Googled that, but I can't find that anywhere. I see reports that Ukraine and other countries expect they will, but nothing official from Moscow... yet.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Russia won that war. 

They also lost 27 million people and had some help winning that war.

Russia has struggled to take Soledar, a town of about 11,000 with an area of about five miles.

The city streets are littered with bodies.

It's an ugly, ugly thing going on there.

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Russia won that war. 

Which means that Biden and the US lost the war.

3 hours ago, craftsman said:

Which means the Biden and the US lost the war.

No, we won that war, too, and Biden was a baby during World War II.

You're about as sharp as a bag of wet tampons.

On 1/13/2023 at 7:21 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

No, we won that war, too, and Biden was a baby during World War II.

You're about as sharp as a bag of wet tampons.

Even your cut downs are stuck at a 2nd grade level. 

Russian missile strike on Ukrainian apartment building leaves at least 30 dead

Rescue workers in the southeastern Ukrainian city of Dnipro confirmed the deaths of at least 30 people on Sunday from a Russian missile strike on an apartment building. 

Russia launched a barrage of 33 cruise missiles on Dnipro, Kharkiv, the capital of Kyiv, and other cities on Saturday following a two-week hiatus in the strikes. 

About 1,700 people lived at the nine-story building in Dnipro, which was struck by a Kh-22 fired from Russia's Kursk region on Saturday, according to the Ukrainian Air Force. 

https://www.foxnews.com/world/russian-missile-strike-ukrainian-apartment-building-leaves-30-dead

that reminds me, itd be nice if this House launched an investigation into just how many civilians Obama and Biden killed in libya.  

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

that reminds me, itd be nice if this House launched an investigation into just how many civilians Obama and Biden killed in libya.  

And enslaved. 

3 hours ago, craftsman said:

Rescue workers in the southeastern Ukrainian city of Dnipro confirmed the deaths of at least 30 people on Sunday from a Russian missile strike on an apartment building. 

Russia launched a barrage of 33 cruise missiles on Dnipro, Kharkiv, the capital of Kyiv, and other cities on Saturday following a two-week hiatus in the strikes. 

About 1,700 people lived at the nine-story building in Dnipro, which was struck by a Kh-22 fired from Russia's Kursk region on Saturday, according to the Ukrainian Air Force. 

https://www.foxnews.com/world/russian-missile-strike-ukrainian-apartment-building-leaves-30-dead

You asserted that Biden and the United States lost World War II.

🤣

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You asserted that Biden and the United States lost World War II.

🤣

Where? I said Russia is beating Biden, the US, and Ukraine.

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Where? I said Russia is beating Biden, the US, and Ukraine.

Let's break this down:

We were having a discussion about Russia's human-wave tactics.

HT: Russia won that war.

Rusty: They also lost 27 million people and had help winning that war.

crapstard: "Which means Biden and the US lost the war."

Rusty: No, we won that war, and Biden was a baby at the time.

crapstard posts irrelevant development in Ukraine war regarding a missile strike on an apartment complex.

Go back and look at your posts after you can stop sniffing your post-pool wiping fingers.

🤣

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Let's break this down:

We were having a discussion about Russia's human-wave tactics.

HT: Russia won that war.

Rusty: They also lost 27 million people and had help winning that war.

crapstard: "Which means Biden and the US lost the war."

Rusty: No, we won that war, and Biden was a baby at the time.

crapstard posts irrelevant development in Ukraine war regarding a missile strike on an apartment complex.

Go back and look at your posts after you can stop sniffing your post-pool wiping fingers.

🤣

This is a Ukraine thread. Now show me where I said WW2. 

You are a waste. Can't follow anything. Can't do anything but try to deflect when your hero Biden gets mentioned. TDS coming out of your ass. On and on.

9 minutes ago, craftsman said:

This is a Ukraine thread. Now show me where I said WW2. 

You are a waste. Can't follow anything. Can't do anything but try to deflect when your hero Biden gets mentioned. TDS coming out of your ass. On and on.

I just showed you, dumbass. We were having a discussion as it relates to Russian tactics used in World War II being used in Ukraine. I spelled it out for you step by step, but your third-grade maturity and reading-comprehension skills can't comprehend that.

But go on thinking Biden and the United States lost World War II. 

🤣

I just showed you, dumbass. We were having a discussion as it relates to Russian tactics used in World War II being used in Ukraine. I spelled it out for you step by step, but your third-grade maturity and reading-comprehension skills can't comprehend that.

But go on thinking Biden and the United States lost World War II. 

🤣

Point me to the post I mentioned WW2. This is a Ukraine thread dumbass. And Ukraine just got blasted by Russia. BAM. 

Just now, craftsman said:

Point me to the post I mentioned WW2. This is a Ukraine thread dumbass. And Ukraine just got blasted by Russia. BAM. 

OMG, I pointed it out twice.

BDS is real, folks!

🤣

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

BDS is real, folks!

🤣

Where did I say "WW2" Antifatard?

BDS is real, folks!

🤣

BAM!!!!

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Where did I say "WW2" Antifatard?

In the middle of a World War 2 discussion, you said Biden and the United States lost the war.

You probably think Biden and the United States lost World War I and the Revolutionary War as well.

MAGAtards are so stupid.

BDS!

🤣

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

BAM!!!!

OK, so Biden and the United States lost World War II because Russia launched missiles at Ukraine and killed civilians.

MAGAtards are so stupid.

🤣

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

OK, so Biden and the United States lost World War II because Russia launched missiles at Ukraine and killed civilians.

MAGAtards are so stupid.

🤣

I never mentioned WW2. This is a Ukraine thread. Can you read the title? Or do all those letter and things make it hard for you? :lol:

On 1/12/2023 at 5:10 PM, GobbleDog said:

This is a good proven strategy, I use it all the time to win Sid Meyers Civilization I on Deity difficulty and comes with my seal of approval.

See, in computer's AI bends the rules and cheats like mad such you can never out-develop the NPC nations. Attempting to develop in Diety difficulty leaves you at such a disadvantage that I don't even bother to try. I just stick to despot mode, keep establishing new cities without developing them beyond level two, focus on spreading out all over the map claiming territory, and keep pumping out chariots. It doesn't matter how advanced they AI civilization gets, if you just keep swarming their asses with wave hordes of chariots, you'll eventually overrun them. 

I think Vladdie is playing Civilization I in real time. He's got Despot mode locked in tight, he just needs to keep putting more chariots out there.

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

So Zelensky is a dictator. Didn’t see that one coming :rolleyes: 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRpYEhKJ/

In his defense, he banned pro-Russian political parties, media, and religious leaders. And Ukraine is fighting for their very existence, so some excessive power is understandable.

Still, Ukraine has always been corrupt and authoritarian - not surprising as they're effectively offspring of the Russian government. Google "Ukraine Human Rights Report" and prepare for disgust.

Regardless, it's fun seeing the Russians get their heads kicked in, no matter who's doing it.

Just now, GobbleDog said:

In his defense, he banned pro-Russian political parties, media, and religious leaders. And Ukraine is fighting for their very existence, so some excessive power is understandable.

Still, Ukraine has always been corrupt and authoritarian - not surprising as they're effectively offspring of the Russian government. Google "Ukraine Human Rights Report" and prepare for disgust.

Regardless, it's fun seeing the Russians get their heads kicked in, no matter who's doing it.

Oh no doubt about Russians. I’m all for them beating their asses. But I KNEW this guy was a dictator if the Dems were praising him so much and literally giving him more money than a lot of countries GDP. My thoughts are they’re all trying to get every single country on board with them so they can all control every country the same way: with oppressing and taxing the hell out of their citizens 

As this goes on, more and more people are being made aware that Russia was provoked into this war. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

As this goes on, more and more people are being made aware that Russia was provoked into this war. 

Provoked into invading and occupying another country?  HA!

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Like when Russia was provoked into attacking Chechnya in 2000.  Or when they were provoked into attacking Georgia in 2008. Or when they were provoked into annexing Crimea in 2014 ? 

Similar to that?

1 hour ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Provoked into invading and occupying another country?  HA!

Yep. Ukraine leaders are scum. 

7 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Yep. Ukraine leaders are scum. 

It was us. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Baloney. You have a non-crapass link to this assertion?

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Baloney. You have a non-crapass link to this assertion?

It’s been covered in this very thread. I was just saying that more people are being made aware of the provocation as time goes on. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s been covered in this very thread. I was just saying that more people are being made aware of the provocation as time goes on. 

What was this provocation?

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

What was this provocation?

Pushing the boundaries of nato. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pushing the boundaries of nato. 

I thought we settled this. Even Gorbachev admits there was no such promise of NATO not expanding. It's a narrative Putin likes to say, but it's false.

Regardless, which country joined NATO that "pushed the boundary" too close and started the Ukraine war?  According to wiki - North Macedonia was the last country to join. Take a look at a map and get back to me.

4 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

I thought we settled this. Even Gorbachev admits there was no such promise of NATO not expanding. It's a narrative Putin likes to say, but it's false.

Regardless, which country joined NATO that "pushed the boundary" too close and started the Ukraine war?  According to wiki - North Macedonia was the last country to join. Take a look at a map and get back to me.

Putin felt different and warned it would be met with force.  He wasn’t going to wait until Ukraine joined nato.  Too late at that point. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Putin felt different and warned it would be met with force.  He wasn’t going to wait until Ukraine joined nato.  Too late at that point. 

And this forced him to invade and occupy?  It's his duty to conquer all non nato countries?  You know how stupid that is?