Jump to content
Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It's all focking political theater put on by Democrats. And people on both sides keep falling for it.

And they will act like Biden made him back down. And the rest of the world will roll their eyes. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And they will act like Biden made him back down. And the rest of the world will roll their eyes. 

Exactly, they created a war that wasn't going to happen, and will say Biden forced Russia to back down. And Rusty will be here telling everyone how great Biden is.

Focking pathetic. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

America needs to genuinely get her ass kicked.  That's a fact.  No more, twenty years later, walking home with her tail between her legs, but a straight up ass-kicking.   

It is going to take that for most dumb-ass Americans to finally realize that we are governed by abject retards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

It's all focking political theater put on by Democrats. And people on both sides keep falling for it.

Boy these posts are not going to age well C dub. 
 

The Democrats? The absolute last thing they want right now is for another country to literally take over land under their watch that’s an adversary of ours. The Hillary Clinton reset button or the red line fiascoes should be evidence of that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Boy these posts are not going to age well C dub. 
 

The Democrats? The absolute last thing they want right now is for another country to literally take over land under their watch that’s an adversary of ours. The Hillary Clinton reset button or the red line fiascoes should be evidence of that. 

Yes, the Democrats banged these same war drums in 2015. Then spent 4 years blaming Russia for everything they could which turned out to be false. Russia owns Trump false. Russian dossier false, pee pee tape false, Russia stole the election false, influenced the election false. and a 100 other finger pointing a can't recall.

Like I said the Democrats ramp up tensions (Russia and Ukraine are saying nothing is happening.) And when nothing happens the democrats pat themselves on the back for stopping WW3. 

And the rubes will be here lapping it up like idiot dogs they are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

Boy these posts are not going to age well C dub. 
 

The Democrats? The absolute last thing they want right now is for another country to literally take over land under their watch that’s an adversary of ours. The Hillary Clinton reset button or the red line fiascoes should be evidence of that. 

It's NOT going to happen and never was.  Putin is the boogeyman for libs.  You say he is going to do something, then when he doesn't do it, you claim victory.  Biden desperately needs one, so they manufacture one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Boy these posts are not going to age well C dub. 
 

The Democrats? The absolute last thing they want right now is for another country to literally take over land under their watch that’s an adversary of ours. The Hillary Clinton reset button or the red line fiascoes should be evidence of that. 

What about Obama and Crimea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last year the United States imported more Russian oil than it has in the last seven years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Yes, the Democrats banged these same war drums in 2015. Then spent 4 years blaming Russia for everything they could which turned out to be false. Russia owns Trump false. Russian dossier false, pee pee tape false, Russia stole the election false, influenced the election false. and a 100 other finger pointing a can't recall.

Like I said the Democrats ramp up tensions (Russia and Ukraine are saying nothing is happening.) And when nothing happens the democrats pat themselves on the back for stopping WW3. 

And the rubes will be here lapping it up like idiot dogs they are. 

I think this is going to be a really bad week for this take. I’ll go ahead and keep the receipts on this and will see who the idiot is. 
 

Hundred thousand Russian troops right now on their border. Must be some military training just for fun they are doing I guess? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I think this is going to be a really bad week for this take. I’ll go ahead and keep the receipts on this and will see who the idiot is. 
 

Hundred thousand Russian troops right now on their border. Must be some military training just for fun they are doing I guess? 

Okay, we will see. If I'm right when will you come back and say it was you with the bad take?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Okay, we will see. If I'm right when will you come back and say it was you with the bad take?

Absolutely. 
 

I can’t see all this smoke from both sides without there being a fire somewhere. So you see a scenario where all these truths and things are being moved around and everybody’s just going to say oh we weren’t really serious let’s all just go home now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cyclone24 said:

Absolutely. 
 

I can’t see all this smoke from both sides without there being a fire somewhere. So you see a scenario where all these truths and things are being moved around and everybody’s just going to say oh we weren’t really serious let’s all just go home now?

I keep trying to tell you. There isn't smoke from both sides. The only ones pushing this conspiracy theory are the dopes in the white house.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

I keep trying to tell you. There isn't smoke from both sides. The only ones pushing this conspiracy theory are the dopes in the white house.

Well I mean even if that were true first of all the Pentagon is updating on this invasion. Ukraine and Russia are both putting out information that this is going to happen. 
And I just don’t see a lot gained by the White House doing it. There’s no way this could be a good outcome for the administration

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Absolutely. 
 

I can’t see all this smoke from both sides without there being a fire somewhere. So you see a scenario where all these truths and things are being moved around and everybody’s just going to say oh we weren’t really serious let’s all just go home now?

The Ukraine wanted to join NATO, Russia said if they join there will be trouble and starting putting troops on the border. The United States steps in and starts talking about World War III so Russia increased troop totals to100,000 on the Ukraine border.  Putin is getting what he wanted and Biden continues to poke the bear. If we had stayed out of this it would be over. Biden  needed a distraction from his High inflation, high crime, Covid SNAFU, Terrible poling numbers, border crisis, Afghanistan withdrawal, etc.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

The Ukraine wanted to join NATO, Russia said if they join there will be trouble and starting putting troops on the border. The United States steps in and starts talking about World War III so Russia increased troop totals to100,000 on the Ukraine border.  Putin is getting what he wanted and Biden continues to poke the bear. If we had stayed out of this it would be over. Biden  needed a distraction from his High inflation, high crime, Covid SNAFU, Terrible poling numbers, border crisis, Afghanistan withdrawal, etc.

Yeah I’m not sure I see it that way. Putin has wanted to take back the old USSR. He doesn’t want the Ukraine to join NATO so seems like it would make sense to invade them and take them over to not only prevent that but reclaim land he thinks is his. I don’t see the United States who isn’t even sending Frontline troops over there is some sort of instigator in Russia ramping up troops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

The Ukraine wanted to join NATO, Russia said if they join there will be trouble and starting putting troops on the border. The United States steps in and starts talking about World War III so Russia increased troop totals to100,000 on the Ukraine border.  Putin is getting what he wanted and Biden continues to poke the bear. If we had stayed out of this it would be over. Biden  needed a distraction from his High inflation, high crime, Covid SNAFU, Terrible poling numbers, border crisis, Afghanistan withdrawal, etc.

There's your answer to what is going on especially the last sentence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

23 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Yes, the Democrats banged these same war drums in 2015. Then spent 4 years blaming Russia for everything they could which turned out to be false. Russia owns Trump false. Russian dossier false, pee pee tape false, Russia stole the election false, influenced the election false. and a 100 other finger pointing a can't recall.

Like I said the Democrats ramp up tensions (Russia and Ukraine are saying nothing is happening.) And when nothing happens the democrats pat themselves on the back for stopping WW3. 

And the rubes will be here lapping it up like idiot dogs they are. 

 

17 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

I think this is going to be a really bad week for this take. I’ll go ahead and keep the receipts on this and will see who the idiot is. 
 

Hundred thousand Russian troops right now on their border. Must be some military training just for fun they are doing I guess? 

I think Cdub got ya on this one as Putin was a buyer in the US stock market yesterday afternoon. Oh, and the Ukranian leader as well who said invasion could be coming as he calls his US stock broker and says 'buy at the close'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, lod001 said:

 

 

I think Cdub got ya on this one as Putin was a buyer in the US stock market yesterday afternoon. Oh, and the Ukranian leader as well who said invasion could be coming as he calls his US stock broker and says 'buy at the close'.

Yes because there’s absolutely no way that people that are not going to be killed in a war would possibly try to profit off of a war. Just because they made some money doesn’t mean it’s not going to happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Yes because there’s absolutely no way that people that are not going to be killed in a war would possibly try to profit off of a war. Just because they made some money doesn’t mean it’s not going to happen

I really have no idea what is gonna happen but Cdub won round 1 easily.

I do know you cant believe anything out of this incompetent administrations blowhole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I really have no idea what is gonna happen but Cdub won round 1 easily.

I do know you cant believe anything out of this incompetent administrations blowhole.

Lol… he won a round because he said something that clearly is happening is not happening? Oh OK. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2022 at 2:42 PM, Gepetto said:

I don't believe any of this damn thing the US Government says.  I'll stick with Ukraine and Russian news for this topic.

This

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a testament to just how awful our government and media are that you literally cannot trust anything that you watch or read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Agreed and which sites do you look at?

 

None actually.  Just used intuition.  Just basic news saying Ukraine President said to calm down the war rhetoric.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

Dow futures jump after Russia says it's withdrawing some troops (msn.com)

 

Looks like round 2 goes to Cdub as well.   

Lol… this is stupid. There’s only one round and it’s whether they invade or not. I guess I could come on here and say that they’ve got rocket launchers in place today so I win a round or something idiotic. Or that Ukrainian villagers are doing half assed army preparation. I guess that would be a win as well wouldn’t it? Or how many embassies are closing? That seems like a win I’ll take that as well. 
 

no absolutely Russia could just pull everyone back and I’m sure we will get worked over in some sort of nonsensical agreement because our administration is a bunch of cowards but let’s not act like this is some wild idea that they were prepping to go in and C dub just disagrees with it. Pretty sure neither one of us are in government or the administration so we are both just operating off of the information that we are given which isnt always a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

None actually.  Just used intuition.  Just basic news saying Ukraine President said to calm down the war rhetoric.

Or the part where the US government declares Russia will invade on the 15th.

Ummm, OK.

When have you clowns EVER been right about anything?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fandandy said:

Or the part where the IS government declares Russia will invade on the 15th.

Ummm, OK.

When have you clowns EVER been right about anything?  

How am I wrong in your opinion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope Putin pulls some troops back.  Keeps some there.  Moves some more back out, puts others back in, moves a few more out, pulls some more back.

It's like the hokey focking pokey.

The West is cooked.  Putin owns Europe.  Have fun freezing to death you retards.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gepetto said:

How am I wrong in your opinion?

I was referring to the US government.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fandandy said:

I was referring to the US government.

OK, agreed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, as the Russian military begins its long march home, what is the next fear porn that our government and media will inundate us with?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

So, as the Russian military begins its long march home, what is the next fear porn that our government and media will inundate us with?

They haven’t started the move yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

They haven’t started the move yet.

According to who?  Do you have a reporter on the ground that you can trust?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's the entire point.  Who exactly can and do you trust reporting on any of this currently and for the past few weeks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fandandy said:

According to who?  Do you have a reporter on the ground that you can trust?

NATO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×