Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

5 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Hopefully, Putin and Xi are on the same page and this will happen in tandem with China's invasion of Taiwan.

Then what?  Our brain trust is Biden and Kamala for fock sake.  We just need to STFU and let the faraway lands handle the affairs of the faraway lands.

Ok. I hope there’s a draft. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok. I hope there’s a draft. 

And women WILL be drafted this go-round.  Equal rights and all.  You ask and you shall receive. 

3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

And women WILL be drafted this go-round.  Equal rights and all.  You ask and you shall receive. 

Please.   People want "equal" until its time to earn it. 

Maybe in 50 years, we can watch a movie about the all-female American battalion that got mowed down by the Chinese in Taipei City. 

Dubbed into English.

If we were to go to war, and you’re a white Christian male, you’re Fockin nuts if you join up. Sit this one out. 

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If we were to go to war, and you’re a white Christian male, you’re Fockin nuts if you join up. Sit this one out. 

uh, both Russia and the US have nukes.  If we were to go to war, I imagine it would start out with regular ground / air attacks and both sides will swear not to fire nukes.  Then once Russia looks like its going to get wiped off the map, they fire all their nukes at the US.  The US will fire back and China will say oh no you dont and fire all its nukes at the US too.

In other words, as much as I don't want a civil war in the US,  I REALLY don't want a war between Russia and the US.  The world would get turned into a burning necrosphere.

18 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I REALLY don't want a war between Russia and the US.  The world would get turned into a burning necrosphere.

SO to avoid this we do what?  Continually surround them with bases?  It's like having someone in another person's neighborhood and you choose to continually poke and prod them intentionally.  Create some sort of alliance with people from his neighborhood and then attempt to get his next-door neighbor to join said alliance.   

Now imagine that this neighbor has enough weaponry to kill everyone on the entire planet.  

WTF?

Why do that?

It doesn't make any sense to me.

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

Hopefully, Putin and Xi are on the same page and this will happen in tandem with China's invasion of Taiwan.

Then what?  Our brain trust is Biden and Kamala for fock sake.  We just need to STFU and let the faraway lands handle the affairs of the faraway lands.

So is it or isn't. Some here are saying it is 

28 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

uh, both Russia and the US have nukes.  If we were to go to war, I imagine it would start out with regular ground / air attacks and both sides will swear not to fire nukes.  Then once Russia looks like its going to get wiped off the map, they fire all their nukes at the US.  The US will fire back and China will say oh no you dont and fire all its nukes at the US too.

In other words, as much as I don't want a civil war in the US,  I REALLY don't want a war between Russia and the US.  The world would get turned into a burning necrosphere.

It won’t be like that even if it does happen. Either they get Ukraine or we kick them out. No one is rolling into Moscow. 

20 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Is what?

Is Russia invading the Ukraine?

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

I REALLY don't want a war between Russia and the US.  The world would get turned into a burning necrosphere.

Neither does China. They now know they can unleash a killer virus and wipe out everyone and takeover without destroying infrastructure. 

35 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Is Russia invading the Ukraine?

I don't know.  If it were to happen in my uneducated opinion it would make perfect sense to me that Putin and Xi coordinated the timeline regarding Taiwan.  What then?  That would be epic.  Not saying it will happen that way ... but.  It would be perfect timing for the inevitable.  China will get Taiwan, period, and Russia will not stand idly by as the Ukraine attempts if ever to join NATO, which is weak as all fock anyway, but still, they won't allow it.  

The US should pull out of NATO and let Europe create its own standalone military.  They should have already done this.  They haven't, nor can they even dedicate 2% to their militaries.  That is not our fault.  We finally had a president in Trump who pointed this all out and the collective world lost her mind.  He was right, and we are seeing it now.  Europe cannot defend herself. 

edit:  Add to this Nord Stream.  Seriously?  It's almost laughable.  This is like a really poorly written movie in which everyone watching it knows the ending before it begins.  But, that's Europe.  they are SO edgy.  Fock these people.  Our ancestors escaped from these poosay ass clowns.  Why do we feel the need to defend them now?

2 hours ago, fandandy said:

Why is this a bad thing?

And could you name some recent examples of US hegemony that have had a positive global impact?

I am vehemently opposed to US hegemony.

This country was not founded on the ideal of hegemony.  I think that is more what they were attempting to escape from.

If they were interested in a sovereign U.S. doing well, while being non-interventionist and having a true free market, it would be a great thing.

They're instrumental in why we haven't been. They're looking at the dismantling (might be more like an implosion) of what they've propped up.

So when we go down, they don't want us to recover ourselves and be successful on our own footing.

Pods and bugs OK though.

2 minutes ago, naomi said:

If they were interested in a sovereign U.S. doing well, while being non-interventionist and having a true free market, it would be a great thing.

They're instrumental in why we haven't been. They're looking at the dismantling (might be more like an implosion) of what they've propped up.

So when we go down, they don't want us to recover ourselves and be successful on our own footing.

Pods and bugs OK though.

OK, I see where you are coming from now.  

SO to avoid this we do what?  Continually surround them with bases?  It's like having someone in another person's neighborhood and you choose to continually poke and prod them intentionally.  Create some sort of alliance with people from his neighborhood and then attempt to get his next-door neighbor to join said alliance.   

Now imagine that this neighbor has enough weaponry to kill everyone on the entire planet.  

WTF?

Why do that?

It doesn't make any sense to me.

at this point, there is no way for us little people to avoid war with russia.  its out of our hands.  just hope it doesnt happen.  we could do something to avoid a civil war in the us.  as to why do a us-russia war over ukraine, it would be because people are insane.  i mean eventually a nuclear war will happen when some insane group gets nukes.  lets hope its not this week.

I don't know.  If it were to happen in my uneducated opinion it would make perfect sense to me that Putin and Xi coordinated the timeline regarding Taiwan.  What then?  That would be epic.  Not saying it will happen that way ... but.  It would be perfect timing for the inevitable.  China will get Taiwan, period, and Russia will not stand idly by as the Ukraine attempts if ever to join NATO, which is weak as all fock anyway, but still, they won't allow it.  

The US should pull out of NATO and let Europe create its own standalone military.  They should have already done this.  They haven't, nor can they even dedicate 2% to their militaries.  That is not our fault.  We finally had a president in Trump who pointed this all out and the collective world lost her mind.  He was right, and we are seeing it now.  Europe cannot defend herself. 

edit:  Add to this Nord Stream.  Seriously?  It's almost laughable.  This is like a really poorly written movie in which everyone watching it knows the ending before it begins.  But, that's Europe.  they are SO edgy.  Fock these people.  Our ancestors escaped from these poosay ass clowns.  Why do we feel the need to defend them now?

I read a scenario in which Russian invaded Ukraine, China attacked Taiwan Iran attacked Iraq and North Korea did something crazy sauce. 

I fear that this long-time war of ideologies is coming to a head, although things might have been more volatile while we were at war with North Korea and then Vietnam.

I think our NATO allies are what we need right now. 

NATO countries are: 

Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States.

Throw in Japan hating China, India hating China and Australia doing whatever the United States and United Kingdom are doing, and that's a pretty formidable deterrent against the commies starting World War III.

The only war that should be a waged is a war against globalism. The US focked up bigtime not taking over most of the planet when we could. Panzy azz move. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It won’t be like that even if it does happen. Either they get Ukraine or we kick them out. No one is rolling into Moscow. 

that is one HELL of a game of chicken.  if biden is wrong, everyone dies. 

3 hours ago, lod001 said:

Neither does China. They now know they can unleash a killer virus and wipe out everyone and takeover without destroying infrastructure. 

i dont know that, either.  there is a definite nonzero chance a war with China goes nuclear.  Remember, China does not respect human life like we do.  Murder is not as big of a deal there as it is here.  They do not have christian roots.  No commandments saying "thou shalt not kill".  They run trucks around town with hospital equipment inside to kill criminals by lethal injection, and boast that these things are super efficient.  I would not just assume they wouldn't use nukes in a war with the US.  I think its a fair shot they would.

So is this happening or what? Why can't anyone give me a straight answer?

Good thing out military ways stood down for 90 days last year so they could root out extremism. Anyone know how that went? How many did they get? 

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

I just hope to have enough time to get to the liquor store and back and haul my lawnchair up to the roof to witness the festivities. 

:banana:

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I think in the end we are both going to be sort of right. Feels like they will invade but I can’t really even see them taking Kyiv and just bombing it out of the water just from an optics vantage point. But I could see them taking a lot of eastern Ukraine and just crippling them to the point where they negotiate into an end in some fashion. Regime change?

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The Yoopers go in first. You have your orders, so put down the Hamm's, pick up a gun and start shooting, son!

41 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

The only war that should be a waged is a war against globalism. The US focked up bigtime not taking over most of the planet when we could. Panzy azz move. 

I kind of like this thought. We got everything we need. They got everything we need. Let's just go back to drinkin' and fockin'!

Biden is dumber than even Bush the dumber, so we can all expect it to go great. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden is dumber than even Bush the dumber, so we can all expect it to go great. 

I dunno. It's interesting that he keeps kicking up the rhetoric on how sure he is that the invasion will occur. Either he's trying to make the Ruskies wonder what he knows or just cranking up the drama. I'm all for not making blanketed, politically biased statements until it plays out. Biden isn't dumb. He's old, stutters and perhaps a bit senile, but he's not dumb. He's been doing this a long time. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I dunno. It's interesting that he keeps kicking up the rhetoric on how sure he is that the invasion will occur. Either he's trying to make the Ruskies wonder what he knows or just cranking up the drama. I'm all for not making blanketed, politically biased statements until it plays out. Biden isn't dumb. He's old, stutters and perhaps a bit senile, but he's not dumb. He's been doing this a long time. 

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Oh biden is truly dumb. He has no political skill.  He got this far because the media protected him but im sure even the media is shocked they made him president.  

• Thanks 1

Were in an era where all politicians are hated and every president is under 50% approval.  No sane person will run for president in a serious way in his climate.  

16 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He’s plenty dumb. He got elected in a small state and sold it to the banks and cc companies. No one runs against a guy who controls the jobs in an insignificant place like Delaware.   Otherwise he was a joke in Washington and only got the VP slot because none of the other white guys wanted it.  “Joe Biden has been wrong on every foreign policy and national defense matter fort the last forty years”. Robert Gates - Obama/ Biden Sec of Defense. 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The Yoopers go in first. You have your orders, so put down the Hamm's, pick up a gun and start shooting, son!

RINO war hawks and Liberals go first. I don't give a sh1t about this fake war. Dust off your gender training and get in line soldier. 

26 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

RINO war hawks and Liberals go first. I don't give a sh1t about this fake war. Dust off your gender training and get in line soldier. 

Can we have a romantic dinner first? :wub:

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Can we have a romantic dinner first? :wub:

Nope, enjoy your gender-fluid field ration.

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Nope, enjoy your gender-fluid field ration.

I'll give you my gender-fluids field injection by a crackling fire in some remote location in Yooperland, even though your poophole smells like week-old dead smelt in a ditch. :wub:

The scariest thing is every major player is experimenting with Battlefield, Tactical little nooks. Already floating stories about limited range fallout. That's terrifying. 

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

The scariest thing is every major player is experimenting with Battlefield, Tactical little nooks. Already floating stories about limited range fallout. That's terrifying. 

Not nearly as my terrifying, enduring love for you, sweet lips.

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Not nearly as my terrifying, enduring love for you, sweet lips.

Stick your little boy into my fat man and well be Enola Gay together.