Sign in to follow this  
vomit

Irrefutable evidence of Police Racism

19 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I am interested in talking about this, but not on a Saturday night.

Or Sunday morning

6 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Or Sunday morning

I am usually not hurting too bad on Sunday mornings, but I have a bad feeling about tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I am usually not hurting too bad on Sunday mornings, but I have a bad feeling about tomorrow.

Me either, but I can’t say I typically wake up on Sunday morning ready for a deep discussion. 

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

I love it how faced with a video of 2 kids fighting and showing a clear bias of 2 white police officers treating 1 kids more harshly than the other for no other reason but the color of his skin (as the black kid was indeed smaller and not a better fighter than the white kid). Instead of saying, yeah, it appears they were over zealous in handcuffing the black kid, there are pages and pages of how great and non racist this country is towards blacks. Your white asses haven’t been black not for 1 single day. How much racism have you suffered from being black? You don’t know wtf you’re talking about.  You’re idiots. And almost every Black person that has traveled feels the weight of race lifted up and off of them as the United States is one of one of the most racist countries in the world. 

:sleep:

@peenie dropped in to whine about something when not even knowing everything about what happened. She would make a great juror in a big case. All she would have to do is look at skin color to come up with the verdict.  

And then deleted.... Real life Smeagol. Only, she's a racist Gollum. 

3 hours ago, peenie said:

I love it how faced with a video of 2 kids fighting and showing a clear bias of 2 white police officers treating 1 kids more harshly than the other for no other reason but the color of his skin (as the black kid was indeed smaller and not a better fighter than the white kid). Instead of saying, yeah, it appears they were over zealous in handcuffing the black kid, there are pages and pages of how great and non racist this country is towards blacks. Your white asses haven’t been black not for 1 single day. How much racism have you suffered from being black? You don’t know wtf you’re talking about.  You’re idiots. And almost every Black person that has traveled feels the weight of race lifted up and off of them as the United States is one of one of the most racist countries in the world. 

21 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Can we mark this thread as REFUTED now?

No, there is nothing that refutes the charge or racism.  Even the white kid in the fight came out saying it's racist.  The cops provided no explanation as to why they let the white kid go.

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

@peenie dropped in to whine about something when not even knowing everything about what happened. She would make a great juror in a big case. All she would have to do is look at skin color to come up with the verdict.  

And then deleted.... Real life Smeagol. Only, she's a racist Gollum. 

3 hours ago, peenie said:

Where did she say something wrong?

16 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

And the verdict is in:

Everything about calling those policemen racist was indeed refutable.

The police were not racist 

/thread.

Nothing has been refuted.  Shut up.

39 minutes ago, vomit said:

No, there is nothing that refutes the charge or racism.  Even the white kid in the fight came out saying it's racist.  The cops provided no explanation as to why they let the white kid go.

Oh, the 15 year old said it was racist. Well, then, it’s irrefutable.  Good catch. 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh, the 15 year old said it was racist. Well, then, it’s irrefutable.  Good catch. 

It's irrefutable based on everything we know.  Go ahead and refute it, I'm waiting.

17 minutes ago, vomit said:

It's irrefutable based on everything we know.  Go ahead and refute it, I'm waiting.

What’s the evidence? Two people having different skin color isn’t enough. I’m all ears to what you have beyond that. That can’t be it, right? You have to have more evidence than that. What you have is a premise. You have yet to take it from there. 

19 minutes ago, vomit said:

What happened before and after the video?

What type of people were those two that got in a fight? What were they fighting over? How many fights has each one of them gotten into in that mall as well as out of that mall? 

Are either one of them racist? Who are their parents? What are their family trees? What are their religious beliefs. What are their life goals? 

After you answer those, then I have some more questions for you. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s the evidence? Two people having different skin color isn’t enough. I’m all ears to what you have beyond that. That can’t be it, right? You have to have more evidence than that. What you have is a premise. You have yet to take it from there. 

gutterpedo is an idiot. Nothing left to do but make fun of him for perpetuating this garbage. 

Dear God, even peenie thought better of it and deleted her dumbass post. 

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What happened before and after the video?

What type of people were those two that got in a fight? What were they fighting over? How many fights has each one of them gotten into in that mall as well as out of that mall? 

Are either one of them racist? Who are their parents? What are their family trees? What are their religious beliefs. What are their life goals? 

After you answer those, then I have some more questions for you. 

So you're saying the cops took the boys religious beliefs into account when deciding who to arrest and who to let go?  This is what you're going with here?

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

gutterpedo is an idiot. Nothing left to do but make fun of him for perpetuating this garbage. 

Dear God, even peenie thought better of it and deleted her dumbass post. 

And you're a disgusting and vile human being that is incredibly stupid.

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

So you're saying the cops took the boys religious beliefs into account when deciding who to arrest and who to let go?  This is what you're going with here?

gutterpedo talks about knowing everything from a few seconds of video. 

What a dumbass.

And he's a disgusting and vile human being that is incredibly stupid.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

gutterpedo talks about knowing everything from a few seconds of video. 

What a dumbass.

:lol:

What we know is that the cops had zero reason to arrest black and let white go.  Zero.  So it comes down to skin color.  You're too much of a b!tech to admit it because it goes against your life narrative

What we know is that the cops had zero reason to arrest black and let white go.  Zero.  So it comes down to skin color.  You're too much of a b!tech to admit it because it goes against your life narrative

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

This must be your way of taking the L :lol:

This must be your way of taking the L :lol:

Nope. Just stating a fact. 

You're a disgusting and vile human being that is incredibly stupid. :lol:

8 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

That's just January. not sure about Houston but Chicago's latest update:

Year To Date
Shot & Killed: 77
Shot & Wounded: 267
Total Shot: 344
Total Homicides: 82

55 minutes ago, vomit said:

Irrefutable means irrefutable, not based on everything we know.  HTH

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Go ahead and prove me wrong.  I'm waiting

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Bingo. And we don’t know much beyond the short, edited video.  And for people like guttervomit, that’s enough.  

1 minute ago, vomit said:

Prove intent without questioning the participants? Impossible. You go ahead and hang your hat on your basic premise though. Reasonable people require a bit more than that.  And if it’s as you say, I assume the cops will be charged with a hate crime. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Bingo. And we don’t know much beyond the short, edited video.  And for people like guttervomit, that’s enough.  

Sure we do.  We know he didn't have a gun, there were no tips that he had a gun, no record, no Past dealings.  All the reasons that came up here are not true.

Its irrefutable.

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Prove intent without questioning the participants? Impossible. You go ahead and hang your hat on your basic premise though. Reasonable people require a bit more than that.  And if it’s as you say, I assume the cops will be charged with a hate crime. 

The cops will not be charged because they take care of each other.  They will be put on leave and enter sensitivity training.

The cops will not be charged because they take care of each other.  They will be put on leave and enter sensitivity training.

Vomitpedo. 

7 minutes ago, vomit said:

Cops get indicted all the time. You don’t know what you’re taking about. Glad you know the outcome as well. You’re an oracle. 

16 minutes ago, vomit said:

Irrefutable does not mean the same as "not refuted."  You can argue it is not refuted, because it hasn't been yet.  But irrefutable means cannot possibly be refuted.  That's categorically false.

ir·ref·u·ta·ble
/ˌirəˈfyo͞odəb(ə)l,iˈrefyədəb(ə)l/

adjective

1. impossible to deny or disprove.

It's a little like Utilit with his "inherent uncontrollable violence" comment or whatever exactly he said.  A good rule of thumb is to avoid absolutes.  HTH.  

By the way I agree it looks like some amount of racial profiling.  But I also don't like the title with "of police racism."  More accurate is that it is apparent racism from one, maybe two cops (the one who let the white kid go).  But the title implies a systemic problem, which of course is even less irrefutable.

This is part of the pendulum swinging too far.  I'm admittedly hypersensitive to accusations of racism these days.  :cheers:

31 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

By the way I agree it looks like some amount of racial profiling.  But I also don't like the title with "of police racism."  More accurate is that it is apparent racism from one, maybe two cops (the one who let the white kid go).  But the title implies a systemic problem, which of course is even less irrefutable.

This is part of the pendulum swinging too far.  I'm admittedly hypersensitive to accusations of racism these days.  :cheers:

Semantics.  These cops used racial judgement with this arrest.  You can't make any excuses for them.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

I am confident in Chicago's ability to catch up and win the title. They have not really begun to apply themselves.  During the cold weather months they sort of hibernate, but with the spring will come an upturn, the type of upturn Houston cannot keep pace with.

Any further on this story? I can’t find anything. 

2 hours ago, vomit said:

What I got from that is it’s under investigation, and there were no white kids involved in this, both POC,  and there was a rally. I also looked it up on my own, and found that it’s one of the safest places in the state, so the cops are doing a great job, and the kid who played Flik in A Christmas Story, the one who licked  the pole, is from there. What I didn’t  find was any evidence , and certainly not proof, of racism in this instance or in the department.  I guess we will have to wait what the investigation, in a blue controlled state and county mind you, brings about.  

2 hours ago, vomit said:

Semantics.  These cops used racial judgement with this arrest.  You can't make any excuses for them.

Well, you spent 3+ pages arguing semantics with Utilit about his violence comment. :dunno:

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Well, you spent 3+ pages arguing semantics with Utilit about his violence comment. :dunno:

I spent 3 pages getting peefoam to spew his racism.  Anyone who thinks that all black people have an inherent uncontrollable violence and they should all go to jail is a straight up vile and disgusting person.  I'm sure you can agree on that.