Sign in to follow this  
vomit

Irrefutable evidence of Police Racism

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

That's the old definition.

The new definition includes coloblind people, anyone who doesn't think America is inherently racist, opposes affirmative action, and/or has white skin.

Don't get too attached to this definition... it'll change when liberals need it to.

2 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

This post is 3 hours old and it already has 3 pages :shocking:

That's because some people didn't pay attention when Goonies taught us not to feed the troll after midnight.

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

Gremlins, that was Gremlins.

Forget it, he's rolling...

3 hours ago, vomit said:

:lol:

Alright first of all this is completely false, as seen by anyone watching the video.  The white kid has his finger in the black kids face, the black kids pushes his hand away, then the white kid shoves the black.  The cops dont see any of this, they run into the scene when the kids are on the ground and the white is on top of the black.  One cop pulls white off and jumps on black.  The other cop makes sure white is ok, and jumps on black.  Their processing was solely on skin color.  Skin color reversed and black kid on top gets tackled and subdued while white on the ground is ignored.

I tend to agree and sadly that is almost a guarantee. The cops did not handle this well at all but then we are in an age where just separating these 2 could get you killed. 20 years ago, the cops would have separated these 2 and started asking question. 

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

What I saw was two police officers breaking up a fight without judgement. I saw the white male police officer immediately handcuff the black boy and then the white female police officer, gently pat the white kids leg like, "Are you okay?" or "Are you going to sit here and not move?" and then she aided her partner in handcuffing the black kid.

I'm from NJ and I'm familiar with this mall. The average household income of where most black people live in NJ is around 50K, the average household income of where that mall sits is 150K. The demographics of the area is 65% white, 20% Asian, 10% Latino and only 3% black. Most black people live in heavily segregated areas. If you're black you tend to live in cities that are 50% to 80% black.

Times have changed, I hope, but overall, there is an automatic assumption that black = poor and poor black = criminal. I've found that it's very hard, not just for white people but all people, to shake that line of thinking from your subconscious. What I see in that video is white police officers working in a neighborhood that is affluent, very white and just a hop skip and jump away from poorer, blacker cities. If a white person and black person are in a fight, it's likely that they assumed that the black person that was the aggressor. Is that racist or was that a bias due to their experience? 

And right there in that video is why so many black families move to Atlanta, GA. 

Word

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I tend to agree and sadly that is almost a guarantee. The cops did not handle this well at all but then we are in an age where just separating these 2 could get you killed. 20 years ago, the cops would have separated these 2 and started asking question. 

word

5 hours ago, Gladiators said:

I watched the video again.  When the police get there, it looks like the white kid is trying to hold the black kid down and the black kid is still throwing punches from the ground.  If that's all the police saw, perhaps they didn't see the white kid as a threat.

In addition, when the lady pulls the white kid up, he calmly sat down while the other officer was cuffing the black kid.  Looks like the lady went to help with that and then went back to handle the white kid.

Racism!!!!!!!

Black kid did keep on fighting while white kid sat on the couch.............................white kid was tyrying to "subdue and constrain" the wild one, he appeared to be beserk.

6 hours ago, vomit said:

This happened close to me, it's a rich area with lots of racism.  2 kids get in a fight, black kid gets cuffed, white kid goes free.  Black kid detained for 30 mins and banned from the mall for 3 years because the cop broke a table while jumping on him.  Even the white kid is on record as being confused and upset that he didn't get detained as well.

Maybe it's bwcause the black kid started it. Good call by the cops. :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, vomit said:

I frequently see police in this mall, and supposedly there was a tip that there was going to be trouble that night.

You like to hang out in the mall with a bunch of teensgers. :lol:

The more I watch it the worse it looks. The part at the end when the 2 cops are down on kneeling on the black kid and the white kid then stands up above them. WTF. That is, like vomit said, 'dangerous and poor police work'. They are trained to deescalate and yet they allowed him to stand up above them. In a best case he should have been told to sit his ass down. Worst case the cop tackles him as well. You cannot guarantee that he is not a threat. That's how ya get yourself killed as a cop. An experienced cop would have said, 'you sit you're mfing ass back down right now.'

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

But it sure looks like the cops didn't see the start. That is why I replayed it many times to see where they came from. From what I can tell, they didn't see anything until the 2 where already at it. You can see them running that way from a far.

8 minutes ago, lod001 said:

The more I watch it the worse it looks. The part at the end when the 2 cops are down on kneeling on the black kid and the white kid then stands up above them. WTF. That is, like vomit said, 'dangerous and poor police work'. They are trained to deescalate and yet they allowed him to stand up above them. In a best case he should have been told to sit his ass down. Worst case the cop tackles him as well. You cannot guarantee that he is not a threat. That's how ya get yourself killed as a cop. An experienced cop would have said, 'you sit you're mfing ass back down right now.'

But it sure looks like the cops didn't see the start. That is why I replayed it many times to see where they came from. From what I can tell, they didn't see anything until the 2 where already at it. You can see them running that way from a far.

Nah. The cops did the right thing. The black kid's inherent uncontrollable violent instincts were all kicked in. He should be locked up for good.

17 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Black kid did keep on fighting while white kid sat on the couch.............................white kid was tyrying to "subdue and constrain" the wild one, he appeared to be beserk.

100% bullsh!t lie, and the video proves it.  The white kid threw the black kid into the couch, threw punches, threw black kid to the ground and was getting ready to wail on him when the cops pulled him off.  We can all see that, shut your face.

14 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You like to hang out in the mall with a bunch of teensgers. :lol:

You dont go to any public places that teenagers go to also?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

White kid was the first to shove the black kid.  The cops didn't see any of it.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Nah. The cops did the right thing. The black kid's inherent uncontrollable violent instincts were all kicked in. He should be locked up for good.

Not even you are this racist, obvious troll.

12 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Finally some honesty.

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

100% bullsh!t lie, and the video proves it.  The white kid threw the black kid into the couch, threw punches, threw black kid to the ground and was getting ready to wail on him when the cops pulled him off.  We can all see that, shut your face.

And then the white kid sat down while the psycho kept punching-don't be a shidiot, watch the truth.

• Confused 2

Just now, huskyhater75 said:

And then the white kid sat down while the psycho kept punching-don't be a shidiot, watch the truth.

bullsh!t.  Just watch the video.

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

HAHA you watch it, the black kid is still throwing punches while the other/smarter kid is sitting. You dumb trumpsters can't see truth past the back of your hand-probably can't even spell the word.

4 minutes ago, vomit said:

Black kid started it. White kid stopped when cops got there. Black kid kept fighting. Lock him up and throw away the key. Life will be much safer now.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

HAHA you watch it, the black kid is still throwing punches while the other/smarter kid is sitting. You dumb trumpsters can't see truth past the back of your hand-probably can't even spell the word.

Alright obvious troll, anyone can clearly see this didn't happen, plus I'm not a Trumpster.

2 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Yes you are, all the ear markings of one. I DO give you credit for being to embarassed to admit being one though.

go fock yourself, Rusty.

6 hours ago, Gladiators said:

We have all of the information based on that clip?  What if someone tipped the police off about the fight and said the black kid was bringing a gun?  What if the police thought the phone that the black kid was holding was a weapon, so they decided to subdue him first?

What if historically blacks are violent offenders who are a greater threat to the public than white kids?

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

What if historically blacks are violent offenders who are a greater threat to the public than white kids?

Yep. Follow the science. Black people more violent than white people. Lock the kid up.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Gutterpedo taking major L’s again I see :lol: 

I thought you put me on ignore? :lol:

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Yes you are, all the ear markings of one. I DO give you credit for being to embarassed to admit being one though.

Two liberal idiots fighting each other and calling one another Trump followers :lol: This is why both these retards get made fun of, aren’t taken seriously, and get laughed at by the world. 

What if both kids were white and it played out the same exact way? Or both kids were black and one got cuffed and one didn’t? Because that never, ever happens. EYE ROLL. 

4 minutes ago, vomit said:

I thought you put me on ignore? :lol:

If someone quotes you, having you on ignore doesn't work...  If you make a post, you get blocked, but when quoting, no luck...

Just now, posty said:

If someone quotes you, having you on ignore doesn't work...  It is only on posts that you start that gets blocked...

He obviously doesn't have me on ignore.  He just says that after I own him so he has an excuse for not responding.  He's my b!tch.

I watched it a few more times and it looks pretty bad.  The white kid is in the black kid's face and pointing at him.  The black kid moves the white kid's hand out of the way which leads to the white kid getting violent.  The white kid is on top of the black kid and punching him when the cops arrive.  The cops pull the white kid off and then proceed to handcuff the black kid.  The black kid does not resist.  I think all they really needed to do was separate the two and discuss what happened. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I watched it a few more times and it looks pretty bad.  The white kid is in the black kid's face and pointing at him.  The black kid moves the white kid's hand out of the way which leads to the white kid getting violent.  The white kid is on top of the black kid and punching him when the cops arrive.  The cops pull the white kid off and then proceed to handcuff the black kid.  The black kid does not resist.  I think all they really needed to do was separate the two and discuss what happened. 

It was clearly started by the black kid. He pushed the white kid then the white kid pushed him back and the black kid start throwing punches. 

Either way, who cares? It's just fun to watch guttergirl go nuts. 

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

exactly.  Nice to see some more people coming around.

Knowing who posts here I knew the reaction was gonna be "black deserved it, the black is the violent one, blacks destroy the world, etc" but it's nice to see some honestly and fairness from some people here.  I generally roll my eyes at racists allegations, but I saw this and was like "Alright, that's really bad".

• Haha 1