Sign in to follow this  
vomit

Irrefutable evidence of Police Racism

11 minutes ago, vomit said:

The police department has made no explanation, so it's fair to assume there was no reason.  If the cops had an reason, it would have been released as a statement to avoid any further criticism.

I have no doubt that if a mistake was made there will be an effort to hide it, that is government overall.

I hope the truth can come out.  If they made a mistake then they need to be trained, or the training needs to be fixed.

29 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Did you ever read?  The kid is part Columbian and part Pakistani.  NEITHER, refer to themselves as "white".

idiot, the cops didn't ask each kid their ethinic background before deciding to let the kid with white skin go free and double teaming the kid with black skin.

26 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Liberals only go by skin tone to judge people these days. 

Says the guy who thinks that anyone with black skin is inherently violent.

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

idiot, the cops didn't ask each kid their ethinic background before deciding to let the kid with white skin go free and double teaming the kid with black skin.

The black kid started it. He was way more violent. The indian kid was just defending himself and quickly sat down when the cops came the black kid was naturally unruly and violent. Cops did the exact right thing to keep things from getting out of hand. I give them an A+. 

1 minute ago, vomit said:

Says the guy who thinks that anyone with black skin is inherently violent.

Don't blame me for just highlighting the truth. I'm just the messenger. :dunno:

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Don't blame me for just highlighting the truth. I'm just the messenger. :dunno:

You are a disgusting person, Peefoam.

So it's fair to assume that you do not think the races should mix, correct?  You are against mixing the inferior black genes with the superior white genes, correct?

8 minutes ago, vomit said:

You are a disgusting person, Peefoam.

So it's fair to assume that you do not think the races should mix, correct?  You are against mixing the inferior black genes with the superior white genes, correct?

Between you and mdcack, what's with all the peeing? Are you guys in a pee club? Is this a pedo thing you both do? :blink:

And I don't care if races mix or not. Everyone should have the option. But they should definitely not be forced to mix, nor, should people be vilified if they don't want to. Most people naturally gravitate to their own kind anyway. Whether it be race, culture, beliefs, wants, violent or non violent inherent nature, etc. 

1 hour ago, vomit said:

No, they only arrested the black kid.

You talk a lot of sh!t for not knowing all the facts

I don’t know about that. The stories I read don’t mention anyone being arrested.  It’s all about the handcuffing. That’s not an arrest. 

26 minutes ago, vomit said:

I saw the video... the kid doesn't look "white".  He's definitely NOT "white".  But maybe all you do is see "black" because that's all you need to see.  I guess that is what racists do.  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t know about that. The stories I read don’t mention anyone being arrested.  It’s all about the handcuffing. That’s not an arrest. 

That dude looked at a 30 second video and has it all figured out from start to finish. 

Let's just hope the guy never gets called for jury duty. Same for peenie. 

@vomit, don't worry about incidents like this, the media and Democrat party silence tells us this is a non-story.  I googled "Bridgewater Mall" and NYTimes, WaPo, CNN, or MSNBC link.  Just local stuff.  Weird that not even the liberal Governor or Senators had comments.  I mean, you'd think Cory Booker would be all over this, no?

But don't worry, they're being consistent.  There's not mention of Hannah Tubbs either, so tranny's molesting little girls isn't an issue either.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The woman, who asked not to be identified to protect her son’s identity, said that her son was taken to a mall security office and was in handcuffs for 30 minutes.

https://www.nj.com/somerset/2022/02/nj-mall-fight-ends-with-cops-cuffing-black-teen-as-white-teen-watches-from-couch-police-investigating.html

1 hour ago, vomit said:

The woman, who asked not to be identified to protect her son’s identity, said that her son was taken to a mall security office and was in handcuffs for 30 minutes.

https://www.nj.com/somerset/2022/02/nj-mall-fight-ends-with-cops-cuffing-black-teen-as-white-teen-watches-from-couch-police-investigating.html

That doesn’t mean he was arrested. It means he was detained. He may have been arrested, I just haven’t read that.  I don’t think you have either. You think everyone that gets cuffed is arrested? The fact that they keep saying cuffed makes me wonder. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, vomit said:

The kid of Hispanic and middle eastern descent looks white.  The cops didn't ask him of his ancestry before letting him go free.

No we shouldn't riot.

He looks white to you because you wanted to create a narrative, which proves you are a Race Baiter and it appears you are a racist too.

So much for your irrefutable evidence.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That doesn’t mean he was arrested. It means he was detained. He may have been arrested, I just haven’t read that.  I don’t think you have either. You think everyone that gets cuffed is arrested? The fact that they keep saying cuffed makes me wonder. 

The black was cuffed and detained, the white was left to go free

50 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

He looks white to you because you wanted to create a narrative, which proves you are a Race Baiter and it appears you are a racist too.

So much for your irrefutable evidence.

He looks white to everyone.  The real racists are the people saying ugly sh!t like he should be sent to jail or blacks have uncontrollable violent Genes.

Just now, vomit said:

The black was cuffed and detained, the white was left to go free

Well then, that’s not arrested. Maybe they got his side of the story and decided not to charge either. 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well then, that’s not arrested. Maybe they got his side of the story and decided not to charge either. 

I wonder why the other kid didn't have to give his side of the story 

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

I wonder why the other kid didn't have to give his side of the story 

Do we have any idea if he did or not?

5 hours ago, vomit said:

No, they only arrested the black kid.

You talk a lot of sh!t for not knowing all the facts

You’re doing great. 

42 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Do we have any idea if he did or not?

We know that he did not.  He offered to get detained and the cops said no need.

43 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re doing great. 

I know right.  Nothing like @vomitfocking up the facts in a post in which he gives you for not knowing the facts.  That's quality.  :thumbsup: 

• Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I know right.  Nothing like @vomitfocking up the facts in a post in which he gives you for not knowing the facts.  That's quality.  :thumbsup: 

Arrest, detained, I'm not law enforcement, I don't really know the difference, does it matter?

The black kid was cuffed, detained and questioned.  The white kid was not.  That idiot HT didn't know any of this but he was running his mouth like he did.

4 minutes ago, vomit said:

Arrest, detained, I'm not law enforcement, I don't really know the difference, does it matter?

The black kid was cuffed, detained and questioned.  The white kid was not.  That idiot HT didn't know any of this but he was running his mouth like he did.

No I didn’t. I asked. Go read it again, you’ll see it was a question. And detained and arrested are very different. It matters. Ever get pulled over? Would you say you were arrested? No.  You were detained. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No I didn’t. I asked. Go read it again, you’ll see it was a question. And detained and arrested are very different. It matters. Ever get pulled over? Would you say you were arrested? No.  You were detained. 

You said you thought they were both arrested.

6 minutes ago, vomit said:

You said you thought they were both arrested.

Thought. That’s not a statement of fact. I was open to being corrected. Still am. 

On 2/19/2022 at 11:12 AM, jerryskids said:

At the risk of sounding crass, but I'm an engineer so... the problem with data is that it doesn't discriminate, and sometimes people who don't like the results will fudge the data to fit their worldview.  Temperature measurement in climate change studies is a good example. 

If the algorithms say "if black then decline" then yeah, that's not a very good algorithm. But banks are in the business of making money, so I doubt that is the case.  Insurance is another industry which heavily uses actuarial data to set prices.  A young male pays more for car insurance than an equivalent age female, and more than an older males.  The reason is because young males get into more accidents.  Is that sexist and agist?  By the way some people define racism (anything that disproportionately affects black people), the answer is yes, it disproportionately affects young males.  Should we "fix" that?  

Insurance companies also look at location:  certain zip codes/areas have more crime than others, more dense driving, more history of accidents/theft, and will charge more for a vehicle in that area.  This disproportionately affects black people because they tend to live in poorer neighborhoods.  Should we "fix" that because it is racist?

Again, if there are specific parts of these algorithms which rely solely on skin color, then I agree that that is wrong.  :cheers:

I have never looked into why or how they are racist. In fact I have no examples. I read the headlines though and that is what they say.  But before I even look for an example I am going to improve my knowledge of machine learning algorithms. It is always something I wanted to understand more in depth. I need enough knowledge so that I can tell a BS example from a good example.

I am messaging you the details of a small machine learning project that I was a part of. There were only 3 of us on the project and I was the data subject matter expert. I did not do any programming for this specific project.

Machine learning projects are nothing special, our company has quite a few going on at any one time.

The message is fairly long, but if you could read it i would be appreciative, there is no rush. I would also like some feedback if something like this should be implemented into my resume/linked in.

I can also send it out to anyone else who wants to read a real world example of machine learning being used.

13 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I have never looked into why or how they are racist. In fact I have no examples. I read the headlines though and that is what they say.  But before I even look for an example I am going to improve my knowledge of machine learning algorithms. It is always something I wanted to understand more in depth. I need enough knowledge so that I can tell a BS example from a good example.

I am messaging you the details of a small machine learning project that I was a part of. There were only 3 of us on the project and I was the data subject matter expert. I did not do any programming for this specific project.

Machine learning projects are nothing special, our company has quite a few going on at any one time.

The message is fairly long, but if you could read it i would be appreciative, there is no rush. I would also like some feedback if something like this should be implemented into my resume/linked in.

I can also send it out to anyone else who wants to read a real world example of machine learning being used.

The data discriminates if the programmer or business requirements wants it to. Not always intentional discrimination either. Or, after the data is pulled it's used and manipulated by people who actually understand how the data was pulled and stored or even people that don't understand what they are looking at (a very likely case).

What to pull and how to pull it can be a lot more work than anyone thinks. I've been in tons of meetings on data requirements and designs. I've designed enhancements and refunds and charges and implementations based upon the requirements and the data pulled through their business warehousing systems. I've caught many flaws over time. 

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

The data discriminates if the programmer or business requirements wants it to. Not always intentional discrimination either. Or, after the data is pulled it's used and manipulated by people who actually understand how the data was pulled and stored or even people that don't understand what they are looking at (a very likely case).

What to pull and how to pull it can be a lot more work than anyone thinks. I've been in tons of meetings on data requirements and designs. I've designed enhancements and refunds and charges and implementations based upon the requirements and the data pulled through their business warehousing systems. I've caught many flaws over time. 

Machine learning in a couple sentences.

You have data that you are using as variables in driving the predictions. Then you have the value that you want it to predict. You feed it tons of data and then you measure the accuracy of what it predicted versus the actual result. You then tell it how it did and then it tries again.

Data is the most important part of this, all of the data needs to be high quality and most importantly the end result needs to be measurable so you know exactly how well it is working.

5 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I can also send it out to anyone else who wants to read a real world example of machine learning being used.Thank

Thanks.  I apologize for the snarky tone; sometimes my hypersensitivity to racism assertions gets the better of me.  After I posted it I thought more about it and suspected you had better indications of racism in algorithms than I implied.

I'll be happy to look at your message.  What's your timeline for a response? I've got some things I need to get done today but will review it as soon as I can.  :cheers: 

5 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Machine learning in a couple sentences.

You have data that you are using as variables in driving the predictions. Then you have the value that you want it to predict. You feed it tons of data and then you measure the accuracy of what it predicted versus the actual result. You then tell it how it did and then it tries again.

Data is the most important part of this, all of the data needs to be high quality and most importantly the end result needs to be measurable so you know exactly how well it is working.

Yeah. I understand machine learning but don't trust people managing or pulling the data. Defining and verifying high quality data is more than a simple task. And it's catered to imperfect or partial beings. 

And in the end, it's all the same thing with an added layer. Only more difficult to trace the source. 

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Thanks.  I apologize for the snarky tone; sometimes my hypersensitivity to racism assertions gets the better of me.  After I posted it I thought more about it and suspected you had better indications of racism in algorithms than I implied.

I'll be happy to look at your message.  What's your timeline for a response? I've got some things I need to get done today but will review it as soon as I can.  :cheers: 

It took me 3 days to respond, it is difficult to have an in-depth discussion on complex topics.

• Like 1