Sign in to follow this  
TimmySmith

Saudi Golf Tour

15 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Lost respect for Sheffler for walking across Cam Smith’s putting line.  

https://ftw.usatoday.com/lists/pga-tour-liv-golf-scottie-scheffler-cameron-smith-not-happy

:lol:   Why would one golfer care where another plays?  The guys who are clinging to the PGA are being bigger puss1es day by day. 

On 8/12/2022 at 9:31 AM, TimmySmith said:

:lol:   Why would one golfer care where another plays?  The guys who are clinging to the PGA are being bigger puss1es day by day. 

Because they were brainwashed by Jay and the PGA being told only washed up old dudes were going to LIV for payday from the evil saudis … “but Mr monahan, what about Chin..” “QUIET!”

… and the PGA would retain all the top talent who cared about all the history and prestige of its events.  

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

PGA Tour going full on woman scorned. Removing people from career money list, to ensure they can't come back. :lol:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/pga-tour-adjusts-fedexcup-eligibility-174834259.html

Christ, just when you think Jay-boy can’t look anymore stupid or childish. What’s next dude - gonna expunge their majors and wins?  All for something non of them have done illegal. :doh:

🤣Fatty Reed sues Brandle Chamblee for defamation. 

10 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

🤣Fatty Reed sues Brandle Chamblee for defamation. 

No Way.  Stop.  :lol:

Sounds like the PGA is having a super task force meeting led by Tigger. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Sounds like the PGA is having a super task force meeting led by Tigger. 

They should worry about the shiit they can control. Like cutting out next day, after the fact penalties. To access guys penalty strokes, after the round, on the next day, for something seen in tv……is utter BS. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cruzer said:

They should worry about the shiit they can control. Like cutting out next day, after the fact penalties. To access guys penalty strokes, after the round, on the next day, for something seen in tv……is utter BS. 

It might just be Justin Thomas giving Tiger a reach around while Rory watches :dunno:

But I am interested to see what comes of this. I think the players know Jay has botched a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if the end result (not of this meeting but down the road) is a contract system in place on the PGA tour and a middle ground where LIV guys can play both tours provided they play enough events on the PGA in a season. That would make PGA guys happy because i'm sure they want the best fields in the premier events, i'm sure they want contracts too and i'm sure they don't want the LIV guys being able to cherry pick 3-4 events. It would weed out the guys who don't care about the PGA tour anymore and really just wanted the money to play in 14 3 day events. 

32 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

It might just be Justin Thomas giving Tiger a reach around while Rory watches :dunno:

But I am interested to see what comes of this. I think the players know Jay has botched a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if the end result (not of this meeting but down the road) is a contract system in place on the PGA tour and a middle ground where LIV guys can play both tours provided they play enough events on the PGA in a season. That would make PGA guys happy because i'm sure they want the best fields in the premier events, i'm sure they want contracts too and i'm sure they don't want the LIV guys being able to cherry pick 3-4 events. It would weed out the guys who don't care about the PGA tour anymore and really just wanted the money to play in 14 3 day events. 

Jay-boy thinks he’s in control, thinks this is his tour and he’s da man. Biitch plze - the sponsors own this tour. 

I’ve mentioned this before, Jay-boy isn’t worried about protecting the sanctity of the game, he’s worried about his own ass and the gravy train sponsors provide. The more big name players defect, the more likelihood sponsors rethink their financial commitments. With no more Tiger, the tour needs celebrity draws. JJ Spaun and Troy Merritt isn’t going to cut it, sponsors can’t market the likes of they and the B. Harman and JT Potsons of the world. 

3 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Jay-boy thinks he’s in control, thinks this is his tour and he’s da man. Biitch plze - the sponsors own this tour. 

I’ve mentioned this before, Jay-boy isn’t worried about protecting the sanctity of the game, he’s worried about his own ass and the gravy train sponsors provide. The more big name players defect, the more likelihood sponsors rethink their financial commitments. With no more Tiger, the tour needs celebrity draws. JJ Spaun and Troy Merritt isn’t going to cut it, sponsors can’t market the likes of they and the B. Harman and JT Potsons of the world. 

yup. this was the other part i forgot to mention when i said i bet the PGA ends up contracting and getting rid of the bans. The other reason they want/need some of the LIV guys to be able to play PGA events is to keep their sponsors pouring in the $$.   You think the sponsors don't care that Cam, Louis, Dustin and Brooks are gone? You think they don't care that big personalities like Bryson and Fatrick are gone? Phil doesn't still bring the fans as much as anyone not named Tiger? :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

You think the sponsors don't care that Cam, Louis, Dustin and Brooks are gone? You think they don't care that big personalities like Bryson and Fatrick are gone? Phil doesn't still bring the fans as much as anyone not named Tiger? :rolleyes:

Who?  :lol:

I'd rather watch Wyndam Clarke make birdies on the PGA Tour then Pat Reed on some dumb azz made up shiot tour.  

Grow up. JFC. 

26 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Who?  :lol:

I'd rather watch Wyndam Clarke make birdies on the PGA Tour then Pat Reed on some dumb azz made up shiot tour.  

Grow up. JFC. 

we already know your stance. No one cares who you would rather watch.... We are talking about what sponsors want at the events they pay lots of money to the PGA to be featured..... 

wake up. JFC

16 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Neck Tatto's, Pit Bull Owners and LIV golf fans. 

Hard to rank them. 

ah yes, i forgot... you think everyone who doesn't share your stance completely is a "LIV Golf fan".  :rolleyes:,  how much longer does the building have to be burning around you before you get up and at least acknowledge its on fire. :dunno: 

6 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

yup. this was the other part i forgot to mention when i said i bet the PGA ends up contracting and getting rid of the bans. The other reason they want/need some of the LIV guys to be able to play PGA events is to keep their sponsors pouring in the $$.   You think the sponsors don't care that Cam, Louis, Dustin and Brooks are gone? You think they don't care that big personalities like Bryson and Fatrick are gone? Phil doesn't still bring the fans as much as anyone not named Tiger? :rolleyes:

They only kinda care right now. Once a tv outlet signs on, that's when the real caring begins. That's the race Jay is fighting right now, he has to get this thing in line before then. And it's coming.

5 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

They only kinda care right now. Once a tv outlet signs on, that's when the real caring begins. That's the race Jay is fighting right now, he has to get this thing in line before then. And it's coming.

Suspending players, banning players from the Fedex Cup playoffs, removing players from the All Time Money list and recruiting TW to travel and speak at an emergency meeting to rally the troops - those aren't the actions of a movement that just kinda cares. Jay-boy and the Tour are in full blown care mode, make no mistake. 

But I do agree, we won't know if the Beer league has any real traction until they sign up a major sponsor. I hope not, I don't like seeing fracture in the game, on the tour I love. But if they do, they do - business is business and those writing the checks are free to pick and choose as they please. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

:lol:

That is freaking awesome.  LIV certainly has the best whiney little biotch golfers on the PGA.  Reed, Chamblow, Koepka, Mickelson, Sergio, Norman they make Jay actually look and sound like an adult.  

Why did Norman marry Christ Evert?  It was the only way he could get close to a grand slam without going to Denny's.

31 minutes ago, Reality said:

They're both correct.

Probably,  I just thought it was funny.  Maybe this isn’t so bad after all.  It’s turning into WWE vs WCW Wrasslin’. 

On 8/8/2022 at 2:31 PM, Cruzer said:

Respected and loved Faldo’s game. His steely eyed competitive nature was gold for majors and the RC. 

That being said, forgive me if don’t boo boo over his departure from the booth. Nobody (outside of Tiger) was a bigger diick to people and the media during his playing career than Sir Nick. He was among the last I’d ever figure to go behind a mic. His insight was a good as it gets, admittedly. But his delivery always seemed fake to me. Idk, maybe I just miss the good old days with Ken Venturi.

I dont know if you saw it a few weeks ago, but the week that Finau won, the  commentators were talking the about the fact that Tony wears tennis shoes and no spikes at all.  Then one of them says to Faldo..." I thought you had to be anchored to the ground, Nick" which was a shot at him and his Squarz endorsment.  He came back with some shat about narrow stance, blah blah.  It was hilarious.

14 hours ago, Bert said:

That is freaking awesome.  LIV certainly has the best whiney little biotch golfers on the PGA.  Reed, Chamblow, Koepka, Mickelson, Sergio, Norman they make Jay actually look and sound like an adult.  

Whoa, might tap the breaks on that a bit. 

LIV is certainly the deeper whiney biitch team, but JT and Jay-boy are arguably the #1 and #2 ranked whiney biitches going, with Rory not far behind... Toss in the fact JT has the most punchable face in all of sports, he's basically in a class by himself. 

Speaking of Rory, remind me again how a dude who turned his back on his country, his European Tour and in fact lives in the States - remind me again how he's the poster child of loyalty for the PGA Tour? 

9 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Whoa, might tap the breaks on that a bit. 

LIV is certainly the deeper whiney biitch team, but JT and Jay-boy are arguably the #1 and #2 ranked whiney biitches going, with Rory not far behind... Toss in the fact JT has the most punchable face in all of sports, he's basically in a class by himself. 

Speaking of Rory, remind me again how a dude who turned his back on his country, his European Tour and in fact lives in the States - remind me again how he's the poster child of loyalty for the PGA Tour? 

I don't disagree but Segio and Norman make JT and Jay look like Tom Kite and Ben Crenshaw.  

So much for TW rushing to Delaware for an emergency meeting to discuss saving the PGA Tour...... TW rushed off to Delaware to pitch the BIG BAMBOOZLE! 

Tiger Woods is possibly leading a movement that would create a circuit for elite players inside the PGA Tour | Golf News and Tour Information | GolfDigest.com

After weeks/months of all whining and crying about LIV and their circus antics: no cuts, guaranteed prize money, selected fields - TW wants to steal a page right out of LIV's playbook. Even though everyone from JT, to Rory to Horschel to DL3 to Jay-boy has told us that the Tour and game isn't about $$$, TW wants to create and head a "Super Tour" inside the Tour, all the while lining his own pockets with $$$.

Talk about the rich getting richer, talk about widening the gap between the haves and have nots, talk about the very opposite of unity and inclusion - if you weren't one of the 20 invited to the 'emergency meeting', if you're not a top player, if you're not in his little clique.... TW doesn't give 2 shiits about you - you're dismissed. :lol:  :doh:  

Ooof. 😂😂😂

7 hours ago, Cruzer said:

So much for TW rushing to Delaware for an emergency meeting to discuss saving the PGA Tour...... TW rushed off to Delaware to pitch the BIG BAMBOOZLE! 

Tiger Woods is possibly leading a movement that would create a circuit for elite players inside the PGA Tour | Golf News and Tour Information | GolfDigest.com

But it's not run by the evil Saudis! :mad:

Jay-boy (and Rory) just held a press conference, unveiling the new vision and direction the Tour is taking..... And they did it with a straight face. :doh:

Basically, the Tour is (fully) moving away from a merit-based rewards system to a rewards system based on popularity. The Player Impact Program is being revamped under the guise top players are making a commitment to the Tour, a commitment for the growth and long-term viability of the Tour........ Biitch plze, what they skim over is the ENORMOUS pool of money baiting these top players to agree to this. The $100m kitty for those with the most Likes and Google Searches are the real carrot driving these bastards, not the growth of the game. :rolleyes:

If integrity, tradition, competition and growth of the game is what golf is all about to Rory and these guys - why do they need a special top players program, with $100m, to face off against each other week in and week out for 20 events? :dunno:

Like I said, if you're not part of the little "clique" the tour, Rory and the rest don't give 2 shiits about you. If anything, I would think this would entice the Russell Henley, Chris Kirk, Corey Connors, etc. of the world to bolt to LIV even more. IDK

Waiting for KSBs spin

1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

Jay-boy (and Rory) just held a press conference, unveiling the new vision and direction the Tour is taking..... And they did it with a straight face. :doh:

Basically, the Tour is (fully) moving away from a merit-based rewards system to a rewards system based on popularity. The Player Impact Program is being revamped under the guise top players are making a commitment to the Tour, a commitment for the growth and long-term viability of the Tour........ Biitch plze, what they skim over is the ENORMOUS pool of money baiting these top players to agree to this. The $100m kitty for those with the most Likes and Google Searches are the real carrot driving these bastards, not the growth of the game. :rolleyes:

If integrity, tradition, competition and growth of the game is what golf is all about to Rory and these guys - why do they need a special top players program, with $100m, to face off against each other week in and week out for 20 events? :dunno:

Like I said, if you're not part of the little "clique" the tour, Rory and the rest don't give 2 shiits about you. If anything, I would think this would entice the Russell Henley, Chris Kirk, Corey Connors, etc. of the world to bolt to LIV even more. IDK

Basically top 20 = huge paydays (thanks LIV) and are forced to play in the biggest events ( :rolleyes: ).  New players get a stipend (thanks LIV).   

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Basically top 20 = huge paydays (thanks LIV) and are forced to play in the biggest events ( :rolleyes: ).  New players get a stipend (thanks LIV).   

Players like Rickie Fowler (who I love) are likely going to be included in the Player Impact Program events and eligible for the $100m bonus pool - even tho he's ranked 167th in the world and sits 118th on the official money list. :rolleyes:

Way to go Jay-boy, way to rally and unify your tour. :lol:  :doh:

1 minute ago, Cruzer said:

Players like Rickie Fowler (who I love) are likely going to be included in the Player Impact Program events and eligible for the $100m bonus pool - even tho he's ranked 167th in the world and sits 118th on the official money list. :rolleyes:

Way to go Jay-boy, way to rally and unify your tour. :lol:  :doh:

If Callaway or Titleist are paying the 100th ranked guy 30 million, you think he isn't going to find his way into big events?   But it's not about greed.  :nono:

• Like 1

Phil was right all along. It was a once in a lifetime chance to change the way the PGA tour operates. 👍🏼

Please tell me this is true. In 2024 there will be a stadium style MNF of golf with 15 matches.  3v3, 6 teams of 3. Lots of money. 

PGA just keeps looking more and more stupid. 

for the history! For the prestige! 🤣🤣🤣

On 8/9/2022 at 10:24 AM, KSB2424 said:

I’d take the money too.  :thumbsup: 

But I’m a whooore as well and don’t have the integrity and  love of the game like Tiger Woods, Rory MclRoy or Justin Thomas.  

1 hour ago, WhiteWonder said:

Please tell me this is true. In 2024 there will be a stadium style MNF of golf with 15 matches.  3v3, 6 teams of 3. Lots of money. 

PGA just keeps looking more and more stupid. 

for the history! For the prestige! 🤣🤣🤣

$100m bonus side pool for a select few deemed the most popular and more important than the rest of the tour, MNF circus antics styled golf - all driven by the Big Cat himself. 

Wonder if ksb still thinks Tiger, Rory and JT are all about integrity and love of the game? 

7 hours ago, Cruzer said:

$100m bonus side pool for a select few deemed the most popular and more important than the rest of the tour, MNF circus antics styled golf - all driven by the Big Cat himself. 

Wonder if ksb still thinks Tiger, Rory and JT are all about integrity and love of the game? 

What would DL3 do?