JustinCharge

nuclear war - doomsday⌛

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

I would be prepared to suddenly lose access to this site.

God we all hope you lose access to this site. 

• Haha 3

Russian State TV warned Russians that nuclear war, if it happens, will be because NATO relocated a "peacekeeping contingent, and so on and so on".  But the thing is, if a full blown nuclear war happens, we will NEVER really know who fired first or why.  So it makes sense that Russia would use state TV to inform its people why it took place before they fire.

https://www.newsweek.com/russian-state-tv-threatens-nuclear-attack-europe-1690914

"You will get a nuclear strike if you gather some kind of a peacekeeping contingent by NATO or decide to relocate it somewhere, and so on and so on. This is going to be a nuclear war!" the man added.

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

@JustinChargehow many pairs of pants have you soiled through at this point?

A crappy "teacher" and  a troll. Nice combination. :rolleyes:

• Sad 1

NATO head tells Russia "it cannot win a nuclear war".  Well, that's not the point, is it?  The point would be to stop the West from mutilating and raping kids.

https://www.newsmax.com/headline/nato-nuclear-war-jens-stoltenberg-brussels/2022/03/24/id/1062698/

NATO warned on Wednesday against Russia's war in Ukraine sliding into a nuclear confrontation between Moscow and the West.

"Russia should stop this dangerous irresponsible nuclear rhetoric," NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg told a news conference. "But let there be no doubt about our readiness to protect and defend allies against any threat anytime."

"Russia must understand that it can never win a nuclear war," he said on the eve of a summit of the Western military alliance's national leaders in Brussels. "NATO is not part of the conflict ... it provides support to Ukraine but isn't part of the conflict."

5 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

NATO head tells Russia "it cannot win a nuclear war".  Well, that's not the point, is it?  The point would be to stop the West from mutilating and raping kids.

https://www.newsmax.com/headline/nato-nuclear-war-jens-stoltenberg-brussels/2022/03/24/id/1062698/

NATO warned on Wednesday against Russia's war in Ukraine sliding into a nuclear confrontation between Moscow and the West.

"Russia should stop this dangerous irresponsible nuclear rhetoric," NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg told a news conference. "But let there be no doubt about our readiness to protect and defend allies against any threat anytime."

"Russia must understand that it can never win a nuclear war," he said on the eve of a summit of the Western military alliance's national leaders in Brussels. "NATO is not part of the conflict ... it provides support to Ukraine but isn't part of the conflict."

You think Russia is threatening a nuclear war in order to stop people from mutilating and raping kids?  That's Putin's reasoning?

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

So Putin's objective in nuking the US is tp stop us from mutilating and raping kids?  Is the goal to kill the kids before they are raped and mutilated, kill the rapists and mutilators before they can get to the kids, or is it that he can't stand the raping and mutilating so everyone must die?

As I say, if this was happening 30 years ago, the MSM would be informing the public about either nuclear bomb shelters, or how to prepare themselves and their families for a potential nuclear war.  Today, the MSM openly does not give a shiit about you, and just informs you that the elites are prepared.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-makes-contingency-plans-case-114023312.html

U.S. Makes Contingency Plans in Case Russia Uses Its Most Powerful Weapons

David E. Sanger

Thu, March 24, 2022, 4:40 AM

BRUSSELS — The White House has quietly assembled a team of national security officials to sketch out scenarios of how the United States and its allies should respond if Russian President Vladimir Putin — frustrated by his lack of progress in Ukraine or determined to warn Western nations against intervening in the war — unleashes his stockpiles of chemical, biological or nuclear weapons.

many have never had to think about nuclear deterrence or the effects of the detonation of battlefield nuclear weapons, designed to be less powerful than those that destroyed Hiroshima. The fear is that Russia is more likely to use those weapons, precisely because they erode the distinction between conventional and nuclear arms.

Sen. Jack Reed, D-R.I., who heads the Armed Services Committee, said on Wednesday that if Putin used a weapon of mass destruction — chemical, biological or nuclear — “there would be consequences” even if the weapon’s use was confined to Ukraine. Reed said radiation from a nuclear weapon, for instance, could waft into a neighboring NATO country and be considered an attack on a NATO member.

Officials believe the chances that Putin will resort to detonating a nuclear weapon are small. But Russia’s steady stream of reminders that it has its arsenal at the ready, and could use it in response to anything it perceives as an “existential threat,” has put Washington on high alert.

Biden will take up with allies “how to deal with the rhetoric and the commentary coming out of Russia on this whole question of the potential use of nuclear weapons,” Sullivan told reporters Wednesday.

“We haven’t seen anything that’s made us adjust our posture, our nuclear posture, but it is of course something we will have to continue to stay in close consultation with allies and partners on, as well as communicate directly to the Russians.”

Several officials said the White House and Pentagon have had some tension over how much detail the Defense Department is willing to share on its highly secretive war planning — especially concerning responses to any use of nuclear weapons — even in the classified setting of the Tiger Team. (The term has been used for many years to describe an emergency task force inside the National Security Council.)

A senior administration official said any use of a “small” tactical nuclear bomb by Russia — even inside Ukraine and not directed at a NATO member — would mean that “all bets are off” on the United States and NATO staying out of the war. But when pushed, the official declined to lay out the responses under discussion.

The official said American and NATO intelligence communities had not seen any activity by Russian military officials that suggested preparations to use a nuclear weapon. But he said that during internal discussions, administration officials were urging caution, because there was more at stake than just Ukraine.

Putin could try to strike a diplomatic agreement, intensify his bombardment of Ukrainian cities and level them, or lash out against the West with a cyberattack.

“The fourth is escalate to de-escalate, which is a tactical nuclear weapon,” King said, using the term for a Russian military doctrine in which it would employ a nuclear weapon as a warning — and then negotiate.

I don't understand how someone can believe so strongly that something is going to happen yet not do anything but spend their time online talking about it.  If I believed 100% that we were going to be nuked in the coming days I would not be at work and I sure as hell would not be on here talking about it.  I would be with my family getting prepared for the worst case scenario.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't understand how someone can believe so strongly that something is going to happen yet not do anything but spend their time online talking about it.  If I believed 100% that we were going to be nuked in the coming days I would not be at work and I sure as hell would not be on here talking about it.  I would be with my family getting prepared for the worst case scenario.

Either he doesn't believe it 100% and he's just focking around, or he does but he has nothing else in his life so he's here.

42 minutes ago, vomit said:

So Putin's objective in nuking the US is tp stop us from mutilating and raping kids?  Is the goal to kill the kids before they are raped and mutilated, kill the rapists and mutilators before they can get to the kids, or is it that he can't stand the raping and mutilating so everyone must die?

Could be what he’s going to say. You keep thinking Putin is talking to you. He’s not. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Could be what he’s going to say. You keep thinking Putin is talking to you. He’s not. 

I asked Justin a question, please shut up and stop telling me what I think.

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

I asked Justin a question, please shut up and stop telling me what I think.

It’s a dumb Fockin question. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s a dumb Fockin question. 

Justin said that was the point of the attack.  I just wanted to understand it more.  if it's dumb, then just ignore it, keep your mouth shut.

3 minutes ago, vomit said:

Justin said that was the point of the attack.  I just wanted to understand it more.  if it's dumb, then just ignore it, keep your mouth shut.

It’s propaganda.  They do that. I’m sure some Ukrainian at some point raped an ethnic Russian kid. He will run with it. Got it? 

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

If that's the point, perhaps they should say that instead of saying they are denazifying ukraine or they consider NATO on their doorstep a threat.

It's hard to negotiate if you don't tell people what you want.

1 hour ago, nobody said:

If that's the point, perhaps they should say that instead of saying they are denazifying ukraine or they consider NATO on their doorstep a threat.

It's hard to negotiate if you don't tell people what you want.

how do you know what Putin is saying?  You obviously havent read any of Putins major speeches he's given over the past decade.  you obviously are only getting the filtered words from the MSM.  I know this because you wouldnt even be asking this question if you were.  In short, you are an idiot.  They do the same thing with Trump.  They refuse to broadcast his speeches, and then the MSM provides filtered and biased editorials on what he said.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

how do you know what Putin is saying?  You obviously havent read any of Putins major speeches he's given over the past decade.  you obviously are only getting the filtered words from the MSM.  I know this because you wouldnt even be asking this question if you were.  In short, you are an idiot.

Because I can see what the negotiation points are.  

i mean, in an alternate universe, the media could run Putins speeches, and then we can debate the merits of his words for the past 10 years.  Instead, the MSM hides whatever he says, and whenever someone tries to do a deep dive, people like rusty make fart jokes to bury it.  Then after 10 years of that, people complain its hard to know what Putin wants if HE doesnt tell people what he wants.  Holy fock.  

Where are kids being raped and mutilated?  I don't see this on Moon Over Alabama.

9 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

i mean, in an alternate universe, the media could run Putins speeches, and then we can debate the merits of his words for the past 10 years.  Instead, the MSM hides whatever he says, and whenever someone tries to do a deep dive, people like rusty make fart jokes to bury it.  Then after 10 years of that, people complain its hard to know what Putin wants if HE doesnt tell people what he wants.  Holy fock.  

He is saying what he wants.  That's my point.  Russia is negotiating with Ukraine, and mutilating kids is decidedly behind, "give me Crimea"

you might be interested in this whole video or none at all, but I suggest you start watching at about the 9:45 mark....

We are probably the lone country on the planet that doesn't even attempt to give two sh1ts about its citizenry in case of nuclear war.  Our government doesn't even try to act as if they care.

Where are we supposed to go?

Oh, yeah.  Umm.  Hide under the desk.

12 hours ago, fandandy said:

We are probably the lone country on the planet that doesn't even attempt to give two sh1ts about its citizenry in case of nuclear war.  Our government doesn't even try to act as if they care.

Where are we supposed to go?

Oh, yeah.  Umm.  Hide under the desk.

What do you suggest we all do when the nukes come raining down?

I don't know which end of the world to prepare for first: Covid, nuclear war, Climate Armageddon, or Jesus returning to redeem this sin-besotted world.

Maybe all four simultaneously.

640 AM KFI in Los Angeles has started doing these deluxe and prolonged emergency broadcast system spots.  They come with a special message from the LA County Sheriff reminding people to listen to KFI if there is some major emergency for instructions on what to do.  I've never heard these before and I listen pretty frequently.  KFI is one of the 50k watt blowtorch radio stations that come in clear for like 100 miles or more.

When is the attack?  Wondering if I should bother paying my credit card bill

If they just bombed DC and nothing else would the rest of us would still be ok? 

I wonder what the odds were for which geek spends his free time listening to a selection of emergency alert system broadcasts from all over the world.

JustinCharge has to be what -100,000?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, nobody said:

I wonder what the odds were for which geek spends his free time listening to a selection of emergency alert system broadcasts from all over the world.

JustinCharge has to be what -100,000?

I really enjoyed Art Bell and George Noory when I could get their shows? And I didn't think they were crazy in the least. There is a lot of weird shlt we know nothing about. And as far as who will be the first to start with the nukes post WW2, the truth is, we don't know who that is or what the fock will happen.  :dunno: