JustinCharge

nuclear war - doomsday⌛

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Also our "Liberals are being protected by MikeFFT" thread has been deleted. Maybe good riddance. 

That thread was ridiculous.  Anyone else would have been made fun of incessantly for making that thread, regardless of political leaning.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Also our "Liberals are being protected by MikeFFT" thread has been deleted. Maybe good riddance. 

That’s too bad, it should’ve been pinned as a mark of shame for all time 

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

I wonder if it was reported and Justin got one of those personal notes from Mike FFT.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I wonder if it was reported and Justin got one of those personal notes from Mike FFT.

Some focktard did the @ . Mike FFToday thing and demanded that he stop allowing “liberals” to post :doh:

4 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and we don't have that.

Don't you think that if some bad actor had smuggled a bomb into the US, right now would be the ideal time to detonate it? You got Russia/Ukraine, Israel/Palestine, and potentially China/Taiwan going on. Domestically things are a mess and coming apart. You have an unpopular feeble president dealing with impeachment, no House Speaker, and a major party nominee under political investigations, no trust in the media or government, and blue and red America deeply hating each other.

Again- when you enable crazy people you just empower them. 

8 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and we don't have that.

Don't you think that if some bad actor had smuggled a bomb into the US, right now would be the ideal time to detonate it? You got Russia/Ukraine, Israel/Palestine, and potentially China/Taiwan going on. Domestically things are a mess and coming apart. You have an unpopular feeble president dealing with impeachment, no House Speaker, and a major party nominee under political investigations, no trust in the media or government, and blue and red America deeply hating each other.

If some group was able to smuggle in some sort of nuclear devic, and they're just sitting on it, they're the dumbest terrorists ever.  The longer they sit on this hypothetically cal bomb without detonating it, the higher the chance they get caught.  The best time to detonate a nuclear device if your a terrorist is as fast you can get it to a populated area.

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I was thinking maybe he got banned or something.  Not sure for what though.

It shows he's been here today, but he hasn't posted anything for a while. 

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I don't think he's posted since the threads started getting locked. Maybe Mike told him he could avoid a permaban if he stopped posting for a while? How can we get the same treatment for suckfoam?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I don't think he's posted since the threads started getting locked. Maybe Mike told him he could avoid a permaban if he stopped posting for a while? How can we get the same treatment for suckfoam?

I think you need to work on this. Keep spending all your time on it. :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:
4 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I was thinking maybe he got banned or something.  Not sure for what though.

With his luck the nuclear attack will happen while he is on his TO and he won’t get to post about it!

Russia's new nuclear submarine test launches Bulava intercontinental missile

Reuters

November 5, 20233:08 AM CST

Russia's new nuclear-powered submarine Imperator Alexander III carried out a successful test launch of the Bulava ballistic missile, designed to carry nuclear warheads, the Russian defence ministry said on Sunday.

"Firing a ballistic missile is the final element of state tests, after which a decision will be made to accept the cruiser into the Navy," the defence ministry said in a statement on the Telegram messaging app.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russias-new-nuclear-submarine-test-launches-bulava-missile-white-sea-2023-11-05/

Update?

On 11/5/2023 at 6:21 AM, Gepetto said:

Russia's new nuclear submarine test launches Bulava intercontinental missile

Reuters

November 5, 20233:08 AM CST

Russia's new nuclear-powered submarine Imperator Alexander III carried out a successful test launch of the Bulava ballistic missile, designed to carry nuclear warheads, the Russian defence ministry said on Sunday.

"Firing a ballistic missile is the final element of state tests, after which a decision will be made to accept the cruiser into the Navy," the defence ministry said in a statement on the Telegram messaging app.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russias-new-nuclear-submarine-test-launches-bulava-missile-white-sea-2023-11-05/

I thought they only made watches.

Making missiles, too— that’s real diversification!

9 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Update?

Two weeks from now. Lions 34 Chiefs 21. Seven minutes left Detroit Ball at their 22 yard line 3rd and eight. KC with three timeouts left.

(((BOOM)))

As I roast, I'll be so focking pissed.