JustinCharge

nuclear war - doomsday⌛

23 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

see, this video is what im talking about.  it explores what happens if Russia nukes Ukraine.  the video spends 15 minutes detailing how NATO would respond by sinking Russia's black sea fleet with a bunch of bombers to disable Russias ability to project power and block ports.  heroic music plays. 

then in the final minute of the video, Putin responds by nuking the entire planet and NATO nukes Russia killing everyone.  because there IS no possible response to Russia nuking except either surrendering to Putin or turning Earth into a fireball, just as i said.  those are the only options from day 1 here.

I think what you meant to say is in the final minute it questions whether Putin would launch additional nuclear weapons because I'm sure you wouldn't purposely mischaracterize the video.

3 hours ago, nobody said:

I think what you meant to say is in the final minute it questions whether Putin would launch additional nuclear weapons because I'm sure you wouldn't purposely mischaracterize the video.

oh russia sure as hell would launch nukes at the US if we blew up the russian fleet lolololollllooolllolololll.  to even think for a second that russia would not fire is insanity.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

see, this video is what im talking about.  it explores what happens if Russia nukes Ukraine.  the video spends 15 minutes detailing how NATO would respond by sinking Russia's black sea fleet with a bunch of bombers to disable Russias ability to project power and block ports.  heroic music plays. 

then in the final minute of the video, Putin responds by nuking the entire planet and NATO nukes Russia killing everyone.  because there IS no possible response to Russia nuking except either surrendering to Putin or turning Earth into a fireball, just as i said.  those are the only options from day 1 here.

Speaking in absolutes is never wise. 

56 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Frequently wrong; never uncertain.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

be careful of having an open mind - your brain might fall out!

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

oh russia sure as hell would launch nukes at the US if we blew up the russian fleet lolololollllooolllolololll.  to even think for a second that russia would not fire is insanity.

Ok, but he wrote, "then in the final minute of the video, Putin responds by nuking the entire planet and NATO nukes Russia killing everyone."  That would s clearly not what happens in the final minute of the video.  I figure you were counting on no one watching it, but I thought it was an odd assertion n, so I watched some of it.  

I actually liked the video.  I worked on many of those weapon systems.

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

Ok, but he wrote, "then in the final minute of the video, Putin responds by nuking the entire planet and NATO nukes Russia killing everyone."  That would s clearly not what happens in the final minute of the video.  I figure you were counting on no one watching it, but I thought it was an odd assertion n, so I watched some of it.  

What do you do?

And BTW, nobody is handsome as fock and you would all know it except that the liar fat-fingered it all and deleted the thread and has never apologized for it or admitted it.

25 minutes ago, nobody said:

you have to read between the lines.  use common sense.  putin would definitely nuke in that scenario.  they just dont want to say it because if they did, it defeats the point of the video.

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

you have to read between the lines.  use common sense.  putin would definitely nuke in that scenario.  they just dont want to say it because if they did, it defeats the point of the video.

The point of the video was to shill for the game they were advertising.

I do have an open mind. I believe just about anything is possible, even what you say. You seem to be the one unwilling to admit that you may be completely wrong though. You are the one who has said we will be nuked by the end of the year. It could happen, but its extremely unlikely. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I do have an open mind. I believe just about anything is possible, even what you say. You seem to be the one unwilling to admit that you may be completely wrong though. You are the one who has said we will be nuked by the end of the year. It could happen, but its extremely unlikely. 

think it through.  if Russia just loses this war, they lose everything.  they lose their way of life.  to Russia, it means their kids will be turned into godless woke trannies.  nuking the world and ending all life is a better fate.  it is a billion times better of a fate.  at least their souls are saved.  i am not completely wrong.  i am completely right.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

think it through.  if Russia just loses this war, they lose everything.  they lose their way of life.  to Russia, it means their kids will be turned into godless woke trannies.  nuking the world and ending all life is a better fate.  it is a billion times better of a fate.  at least their souls are saved.  i am not completely wrong.  i am completely right.

I keep reading what you post and I disagree. I think it’s highly unlikely. To be completely honest, I think it’s incredibly dumb for them to do anything of the sort. 

if the counter argument to what im saying is "well justin might be a little stubborn" that is the weakest argument in the universe.  a flat earther could defend his position by calling everyone else stubborn.  its a non-starter.

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

if the counter argument to what im saying is "well justin might be a little stubborn" that is the weakest argument in the universe.  a flat earther could defend his position by calling everyone else stubborn.  its a non-starter.

There is no counter-argument.  You are some random dood.  Step off the pedestal and shut up.  You are not insightful or important.  You are one of eight billion schmucks.

The Bible will never be reprinted with the book of JusinCharge.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I keep reading what you post and I disagree. I think it’s highly unlikely. To be completely honest, I think it’s incredibly dumb for them to do anything of the sort. 

this is just a logical fallacy called "appeal to the stone".  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_the_stone

Appeal to the stone, also known as argumentum ad lapidem, is a logical fallacy that dismisses an argument as untrue or absurd. The dismissal is made by stating or reiterating that the argument is absurd, without providing further argumentation. This theory is closely tied to proof by assertion due to the lack of evidence behind the statement and its attempt to persuade without providing any evidence.

Appeal to the stone is a logical fallacy. Specifically, it is an informal fallacy, which means that it relies on inductive reasoning in an argument to justify an assertion. Informal fallacies contain erroneous reasoning in content of the argument and not the form or structure of it, as opposed to formal fallacies, which contain erroneous reasoning in argument form.

i assert game theory says the best odds of Russia winning the war is to nuke 2-3 US cities and immediately demand Biden surrender.  the onus is on biden to end the world at that point and i doubt he does.  but he might because hes a fool.  but its the best shot.

but hawkeye will probably jusy say "its dumb" again.

• Haha 1

And if we all die from a nuclear holocaust I would wager before you melt hiding underneath your desk that the furthest thing from your mind will be any of the nonsense you have ever posted.  Go outside a fly a kite.  Pet a kitten.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, fandandy said:

And if we all die from a nuclear holocaust I would wager before you melt hiding underneath your desk that the furthest thing from your mind will be any of the nonsense you have ever posted.  Go outside a fly a kite.  Pet a kitten.  

theres a chance biden doesnt fire back.  and again, i started this thread to warn people to take precautions.  if you think its bad to try to help people, go fly a kite and pet a kitten.

But that's what i said about the civil war thread as well.  i start these threads to HELP people.  and then you get these liberal bots constantly attacking.  and then the bots get into your head and then you start to think its just a stupid thread.  dont let them do that.  you want a free forum with no bannings, then you also need to shut out people just constantly attacking others.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

no one is allowed to take nuclear war seriously, no matter how close we come in this.    you know why?  because liberal bots will attack them as fear mongers.  and then you get people like fandandy who say go pet a kitten.  so everyone just sits on their hands.  everyone covers their eyes.  everyone looks the other way.  we let an incredibly stupid president like biden and his idiot administration launch us into a middle of a war we have no business to be in.  and no one does nothing.  because our entire society is scared to speak up and even say "hey this can go sideways at a moments notice".

we cant be that dumb.  dont let that happen.

here's an idea.  if the nation would take it seriously, biden might back off and the odds of nuclear war drop to zero. 

14 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

this is just a logical fallacy called "appeal to the stone".  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_the_stone

Appeal to the stone, also known as argumentum ad lapidem, is a logical fallacy that dismisses an argument as untrue or absurd. The dismissal is made by stating or reiterating that the argument is absurd, without providing further argumentation. This theory is closely tied to proof by assertion due to the lack of evidence behind the statement and its attempt to persuade without providing any evidence.

Appeal to the stone is a logical fallacy. Specifically, it is an informal fallacy, which means that it relies on inductive reasoning in an argument to justify an assertion. Informal fallacies contain erroneous reasoning in content of the argument and not the form or structure of it, as opposed to formal fallacies, which contain erroneous reasoning in argument form.

i assert game theory says the best odds of Russia winning the war is to nuke 2-3 US cities and immediately demand Biden surrender.  the onus is on biden to end the world at that point and i doubt he does.  but he might because hes a fool.  but its the best shot.

but hawkeye will probably jusy say "its dumb" again.

I disagree with you. Does there really need to be any more to it?

What gets me is that you profess that this absolutely will happen, yet you spend everyday on this message board and talk about random things as if life is going on as normal. I think a person who truly believed what you say would be spending their time preparing for what they say is coming. You would most likely not care about the Chargers or anything so insignificant. I find it all strange. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

theres a chance biden doesnt fire back.  and again, i started this thread to warn people to take precautions.  if you think its bad to try to help people, go fly a kite and pet a kitten.

But that's what i said about the civil war thread as well.  i start these threads to HELP people.  and then you get these liberal bots constantly attacking.  and then the bots get into your head and then you start to think its just a stupid thread.  dont let them do that.  you want a free forum with no bannings, then you also need to shut out people just constantly attacking others.

You are not the only person who pays attention and I promise you that you have not found secret pages on this internet that only you get to read.  I get it.  We are living at the cusp of a serious shitshow.  But, and this is my posit.  So what?  You can't change it.  So choose to spend every waking moment thinking about it or go fly a kite and pet a cat.  

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Yet all the common-sense lines you read between always come up with nuclear war.

😂

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yet all the common-sense lines you read between always come up with nuclear war.

😂

What are you wearing?  I am horny as all fock.

3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

You are not the only person who pays attention and I promise you that you have not found secret pages on this internet that only you get to read.  I get it.  We are living at the cusp of a serious shitshow.  But, and this is my posit.  So what?  You can't change it.  So choose to spend every waking moment thinking about it or go fly a kite and pet a cat.  

Because he's an obese, paranoid weirdo who sends himself flowers from an imaginary girlfriend and lives in his parents' basement, where aluminum foil covers the windows, walls, floor and his head and he spends his days journeying to the ends of the Internet in search of anything that remotely validates his Chicken Little predictions of civil and nuclear war.

3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

What are you wearing?  I am horny as all fock.

Likewise, I've had a man-crush on you since the moment we met here. I'm wearing a mismatch of brown flip flops, blue shorts and an ancient maroon Texas A&M sweatshirt I pulled out of a pile after the Aggies gave me a happy ending after a miserable season.

:wub:

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Likewise, I've had a man-crush on you since the moment we met here. I'm wearing a mismatch of brown flip flops, blue shorts and an ancient maroon Texas A&M sweatshirt I pulled out of a pile after the Aggies gave me a happy ending after a miserable season.

:wub:

Please tell me it's not washed.

13 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Because he's an obese, paranoid weirdo who sends himself flowers from an imaginary girlfriend and lives in his parents' basement, where aluminum foil covers the windows, walls, floor and his head and he spends his days journeying to the ends of the Internet in search of anything that remotely validates his Chicken Little predictions of civil and nuclear war.

But he is not wrong.  Logically, we are focked.  My point is so what?  Either the planet is purged selectively of life, and I can guarantee you that this concept is being talked about right now by those truly in power.  I think it is a numbers game but China is a model and India will be the country to watch in the next twenty years.  They are going go to boom financially soon I think.

24 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Please tell me it's not washed.

It smells of cat and armpit musk. :wub:

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

It smells of cat and armpit musk. :wub:

I have jovan musk.  In a box in the spare bedroom/furnace room/crawl space room.

no one is allowed to take nuclear war seriously, no matter how close we come in this.    you know why?  because liberal bots will attack them as fear mongers.  and then you get people like fandandy who say go pet a kitten.  so everyone just sits on their hands.  everyone covers their eyes.  everyone looks the other way.  we let an incredibly stupid president like biden and his idiot administration launch us into a middle of a war we have no business to be in.  and no one does nothing.  because our entire society is scared to speak up and even say "hey this can go sideways at a moments notice".

we cant be that dumb.  dont let that happen.

here's an idea.  if the nation would take it seriously, biden might back off and the odds of nuclear war drop to zero. 

If you approached it this way, people might listen, but you want threads with lots of replies, so you guarantee we'll be nuked by the end of 2022 and say goodbye to family and friends in April and make all kinds of outlandish statements designed to illicit a response in an effort to distract yourself from your loneliness.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, nobody said:

If you approached it this way, people might listen, but you want threads with lots of replies, so you guarantee we'll be nuked by the end of 2022 and say goodbye to family and friends in April and make all kinds of outlandish statements designed to illicit a response in an effort to distract yourself from your loneliness.

citation needed that these are outlandish statements.  there is a SLEW of links to professionals in the field that think nuclear war can happen and is very very real.  trying to set it up like im the only one saying this is just more LIES from you.  but we've established you lie. 

hell, Biden himself warned of nuclear war and the liberal trolls just ignore it because it is about that, they are just trolling.

• Haha 1

the same people criticizing me will be the first ones going "why didnt anyone warn us this could happen?  no one had any idea?  why wasnt the government building shelters?  why was no one pressuring the government to prepare the people for this?" if/when it happens,  despite all the links i post.

• Haha 1

On 11/27/2022 at 5:57 PM, JustinCharge said:

citation needed that these are outlandish statements.  there is a SLEW of links to professionals in the field that think nuclear war can happen and is very very real.  trying to set it up like im the only one saying this is just more LIES from you.  but we've established you lie. 

hell, Biden himself warned of nuclear war and the liberal trolls just ignore it because it is about that, they are just trolling.

Do I need to go find the quotes where you guaranteed the US would be nuked by the end of the year?  Or where you said Biden would surrender to Putin?

the same people criticizing me will be the first ones going "why didnt anyone warn us this could happen?  no one had any idea?  why wasnt the government building shelters?  why was no one pressuring the government to prepare the people for this?" if/when it happens,  despite all the links i post.

If/when?

Why the if?  You guaranteed it would happen by year's end.  Remember?

nuclear war can happen and is very very real.

This is all that’s ever needed to be said. More people would be willing to have this conversation compared to a lot of the other things you’ve said. It’s the guarantees you’ve given that are getting you the negative feedback. 

• Thanks 1