JustinCharge

nuclear war - doomsday⌛

1 minute ago, Mr Fantasy said:

Wow. He’s a disgrace.  

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow. He’s a disgrace.  

Could maybe have some better bedside manner, but that was probably the correct answer…

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What happens if they find out the explosions were from Ukraine?

Would obviously be a result of poverty  and we would have to give them even more money. 

19 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Do they actually want the war, or do they “seem to want the war” because they’re afraid of backlash?

Those in power seem to want it. Not sure about the people. No way to know for sure as they are punished for expressing disapproval. I would recommend following Julia Davis on Twitter. She translates Russian TV shows, which are mostly propaganda. It is just crazy the stuff they say on there. Cheering attacks on civilian infrastructure, proposing using nukes, etc. I tend to think if this is the stuff people are constantly fed, it has an effect on them.

Dear Gawd, more breaking news learned from the Geek Club first.

Good thing they hit Poland and not our Biolabs in Ukraine.  

Biden said it looks like the missiles didn't come from inside Russia.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Don’t be surprised that it didn’t happen.  Even though it did. 

This guy knows stuff. It’s kinda easy. Just start out with acknowledging they are lying to us. They always do. 

46 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Biden said it looks like the missiles didn't come from inside Russia.

Yeah, I am just going to say this about that.....First, given his track record I would suggest we can not believe literally anything he says.  Second, I would not suggest that he has ANY idea what so ever as to what is going on....with anything....at all....

• Like 1

16 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Russia's winning play is to just nuke New York City, Washington DC, Los Angeles and demand Biden kneel or else Russia will nuke the world.  They can't win a conventional war.  I'm still surprised Russia hasn't done it already. 

I don't know what winning play NATO can take in response to Russian missiles hitting Poland.

1. if they attack Russia, its nuclear war and we all die.
2. if they do nothing, NATO looks weak and border NATO states start to realize they are not protected.
3. if they try hakf-measures, they still look weak and border NATO states start to realize they are not protected.

If 2 or 3 happen, you might see civilians start to flee Poland.  NATO is not a strength.  Its a weakness.  I've said that before.

Your winning play would be to delete your account and walk outside into the sun. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Damn, I already said goodbye to my kids.  Oh well.  We only have a few weeks left anyway.

That "Last Christmas" song is going to take on some extra bittersweet meaning this year. 

I have opposed supporting Ukraine since the getgo.  They kill people in Poland, lie, and attempt to start WW3.

Fock these clowns.

I hope Russia whoops their ass.

I think Justin also predicted that Russia and China were going to team up with Republicans against the US. It was either him or iam90sbaby. So it seems like this thread is more of a fantasy than a prediction. 

Imagine being triggered by the ramblings of Justin. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Imagine being triggered by the ramblings of Justin. 

Imagine repeatedly coming to the defense of the board's biggest lunatic.

44 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I have opposed supporting Ukraine since the getgo.  They kill people in Poland, lie, and attempt to start WW3.

Fock these clowns.

I hope Russia whoops their ass.

#metoo - Just get it over with already so the liberals can stop sending billions and billions and billions funding that damn war.....

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

#metoo - Just get it over with already so the liberals can stop sending billions and billions and billions funding that damn war.....

“The liberals” lol. It’s like 90% of Congress. Funding for Ukraine probably has more bipartisan buy in than anything else Biden has done.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

“The liberals” lol. It’s like 90% of Congress. Funding for Ukraine probably has more bipartisan buy in than anything else Biden has done.

If Trump was still president there wouldn't even be a war going on. This is on the liberals and Biden. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So what happened? 

My money is on this being related to Ukrainian missile defense, which ultimately means it's Russia's fault due to them firing so many missiles at Ukraine to defend against.

Credit to Biden for staying calm and not jumping to conclusions.

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

If Trump was still president there wouldn't even be a war going on. This is on the liberals and Biden. 

That's just what he tells you, which you sop up without question.

If Trump had weakened NATO by pulling out the United States, it would have been easier for Putin to roll in and crush Ukraine, particularly if his pal Trump kept America from providing any military aid.

So instead of war, you'd have a brutal takeover of a free country and perhaps worse instability and economic havoc around the globe, plus and emboldened Russia that might roll over other countries, including NATO nations that were once part of the Soviet Union.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

That's just what he tells you, which you sop up without question.

If Trump had weakened NATO by pulling out the United States, it would have been easier for Putin to roll in and crush Ukraine, particularly if his pal Trump kept America from providing any military aid.

So instead of war, you'd have a brutal takeover of a free country and perhaps worse instability and economic havoc around the globe, plus and emboldened Russia that might roll over other countries, including NATO nations that were once part of the Soviet Union.

Trump didn't tell me anything. So, I didn't bother reading the rest of it. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, craftsman said:

How so?

So what happened besides Ukraine lying and saying it was the Russians? Why would they do that? What’s the motive? 

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

Trump didn't tell me anything. So, I didn't bother reading the rest of it. 

So you're just assuming this, and you're not going to entertain other possibilities.

😂

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So what happened besides Ukraine lying and saying it was the Russians? Why would they do that? What’s the motive? 

I'm curious about this as well.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I’ll give you a hint: it was either the Russians or the Ukrainians. They are the ones lobbing missiles around. And if it was not the Russians as we’ve been told, that only leaves one suspect. The one that blamed someone else. Or, we’re being lied to. Can’t see any other possibility.  

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Perhaps Zelensky just jumped the gun and gave his knee-jerk reaction.

Ultimately, it's the Russians' fault that missiles are flying around.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’ll give you a hint: it was either the Russians or the Ukrainians. They are the ones lobbing missiles around. And if it was not the Russians as we’ve been told, that only leaves one suspect. The one that blamed someone else. Or, we’re being lied to. Can’t see any other possibility.  

I'm more curious about the motive.  It would be great if the US knew it was Ukraine and decided to stop giving them money but I have little faith in that happening.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm more curious about the motive.  It would be great if the US knew it was Ukraine and decided to stop giving them money but I have little faith in that happening.

If the Ukrainians did do it, even by accident, then they lied. Don’t expect anything to come from this. Hold on…..

17 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Don’t be surprised that it didn’t happen.  Even though it did. 

There it is. Told ya so 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If the Ukrainians did do it, even by accident, then they lied. Don’t expect anything to come from this. Hold on…..

It's premature to call it a lie. 

Perhaps it was just Zelensky being premature with his accusation.

The latter is easier to believe because of how easy it is to figure out what it is and where it came from.

47 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So you're just assuming this, and you're not going to entertain other possibilities.

😂

Assuming what? Did you mean to reply to someone else? Doesn't matter.....

17 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Assuming what? Did you mean to reply to someone else? Doesn't matter.....

You're assuming Russia would not have invaded Ukraine under Trump.

You have nothing in the way of facts to back that up, so all you're doing is taking Trump's word for it.

Ukrainian missile = another false flag event