JustinCharge

nuclear war - doomsday⌛

39 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Reminder that the OP is an unhinged, uneducated cultist who sees the boogeyman under his cardboard box before he falls to sleep every night.

Or basically your typical cultist. 

You think men can menstruate 

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You think men can menstruate 

Got a link for that boyo?  Otherwise retract that statement.  In case you hadn't noticed, ol' WG is having a bigly, anti-cultist impact on this cesspool...

The days of you cultist just lying and lying and lying with no challenges or repercussions have come to an end. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Got a link for that boyo?  Otherwise retract that statement.  In case you hadn't noticed, ol' WG is having a bigly, anti-cultist impact on this cesspool...

The days of you cultist just lying and lying and lying with no challenges or repercussions have come to an end. 

You vote for your leaders that think that men can menstruate. Ergo, you believe it to be so. Highly educated. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You vote for your leaders that think that men can menstruate. Ergo, you believe it to be so. Highly educated. 

Please show me what leaders I voted for that think men can menstruate.  Or retract your lie.  I retracted a false statement I made about RLLD yesterday.  Be a man for a change.

I won't ask you again boyo...

13 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Please show me what leaders I voted for that think men can menstruate.  Or retract your lie.  I retracted a false statement I made about RLLD yesterday.  Be a man for a change.

Oh no!  He won’t ask again!  Hurhurhurhurhur

What if armageddon happens before 10/4?  Everyone will be caught unprepared.

27 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

You think that during a pandemic that people flying into the country have to take and pass a Covid test to get in but people that walk in don’t.  Highly educated. Justin is craaaaazy.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You think that during a pandemic that people flying into the country have to take and pass a Covid test to get in but people that walk in don’t.  Highly educated. 

You've made two false claims about me boyo.  Either back them up or admit you lied.

This board is no longer the playground of lying, moron cultist.

1 minute ago, Wade Garrett said:

You've made two false claims about me boyo.  Either back them up or admit you lied.

This board is no longer the playground of lying, moron cultist.

You think that kids can go through the “wrong” puberty. Bleach! 

Just now, HellToupee said:

This is embarrassing to see a grown adult act like this

It really is.  It’s also embarrassing that he’s allowed to destroy the place.  Why hasn’t he been booted yet?

30 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Act like what?  Calling out mornos for acting like morons?

Weird you didn't have any issue with the thread made trying to get me booted...

And btw, where is that thread and Blue Moron?  He was so intent on "taking the gloves off"

LMFAO

29 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

It really is.  It’s also embarrassing that he’s allowed to destroy the place.  Why hasn’t he been booted yet?

By destroy you mean turn this place from a hangout spot for moron, racist cultist to a forum with debate based on facts and not feelz?

I can see why that would bother you cultist boyo...

SAD

1 minute ago, Wade Garrett said:

Act like what?  Calling out mornos for acting like morons?

Weird you didn't have any issue with the thread made trying to get me booted...

And btw, where is that thread and Blue Moron?  He was so intent on "taking the gloves off"

LMFAO

You think not charging shoplifters for anything stolen under 950 dollars in value won’t lead to more shoplifting. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You think not charging shoplifters for anything stolen under 950 dollars in value won’t lead to more shoplifting. 

Good lord you're like a cultist robot just feeding out alt right talking points...SMH

Learn to think for yourself boyo.  Being a cultist is now way to go through life. 

2 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Good lord you're like a cultist robot just feeding out alt right talking points...SMH

Learn to think for yourself boyo.  Being a cultist is now way to go through life. 

You think providing crackheads with crack pipes is a good idea. Maybe Hunter should donate his supply now that he’s back on regular Coke. 

3 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

Reminder that the OP is an unhinged, uneducated cultist who sees the boogeyman under his cardboard box before he falls to sleep every night.

Or basically your typical cultist. 

Reminder that wade garrett refuses to mock biden for warning of nuclear war and certainly not to the level he will mock me, also that wade garrett refuses to mock FEMA and the FCC for what clearly is a nuclear war alert drill.  Reminder that he and the other libs in this thread are such massive pieces of shiit that they turn nuclear war into a partisan issue like that.  Damn you all to hell. 

14 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Reminder that wade garrett refuses to mock biden for warning of nuclear war and certainly not to the level he will mock me, also that wade garrett refuses to mock FEMA and the FCC for what clearly is a nuclear war alert drill.  Reminder that he and the other libs in this thread are such massive pieces of shiit that they turn nuclear war into a partisan issue like that.  Damn you all to hell. 

You could turn a pot-luck supper up at the church into a nuclear-war prelude.

Mrs. Peabody is bringing Jello to the pot-luck supper. This is clearly a sign that nuclear war is coming!

🤣

• Haha 1

I suspect the MSM will start taking nuclear very seriously after this test.   Once all americans get this message on their phone, they will start asking questions.  The only and obvious reason to alert everyone from bangor maine to honolulu is a nuclear attack. 

• Haha 1

On 8/28/2023 at 7:44 AM, HellToupee said:

I think this daily reading posts in the GC.  

• Haha 1

There was a massive attack on a major russian airfield today.  All russian airports west of moscow were closed.  Remember, russia reserved the right to first strike nuke if facing an existential threat. Bombing Moscow daily and thrashing their airfields is pretty close.  Russia isnt just going to surrender and not nuke.  Russia isnt going to just sit back and watch its infrastructure get leveled and not nuke. Nato is trying to slowly escalate but that wont prevent a nuclear war. 

6 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

There was a massive attack on a major russian airfield today.  All russian airports west of moscow were closed.  Remember, russia reserved the right to first strike nuke if facing an existential threat. Bombing Moscow daily and thrashing their airfields is pretty close.  Russia isnt just going to surrender and not nuke.  Russia isnt going to just sit back and watch its infrastructure get leveled and not nuke. Nato is trying to slowly escalate but that wont prevent a nuclear war. 

What good does it do to nuke a country you're trying to overtake?  Just leave them alone and move on at this point.

7 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Perhaps I'm going way out on a limb here, but Russia lobbing nukes might be considered a disproportionate response to cardboard drones damaging five jets and not killing anyone.

Just saying.

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Perhaps I'm going way out on a limb here, but Russia lobbing nukes might be considered a disproportionate response to cardboard drones damaging five jets and not killing anyone.

Just saying.

You don't win wars or even bar fights by being propotionately destructive in response to violence against you.

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Just saying.

Perhaps I’m going out on a limb here by saying that a bloodthirsty dictator like Putin may engage in disproportionate response?  Putin is evil! But he won’t do anything evil! 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Perhaps I’m going out on a limb here by saying that a bloodthirsty dictator like Putin may engage in disproportionate response?  Putin is evil! But he won’t do anything evil! 

Oh...that's going to mess with his narrative. Ouch.

6 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

You don't win wars or even bar fights by being propotionately destructive in response to violence against you.

I'll bet you any amount of money you'd like to bet that Russia doesn't use nukes in response to this attack. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'll bet you any amount of money that Russia's response to the drone attack will not involve nukes.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

I'll bet you any amount of money you'd like to bet that Russia doesn't use nukes in response to this attack. 

I don't have a strong opinion on it. I just know you're an idiot and are always wrong. 

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You are sounding like schochet 

12 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I don't have a strong opinion on it. I just know you're an idiot and are always wrong. 

You think Putin will respond with nukes to a drone attack that damaged a handful of aircraft.

You're in rarified air when it comes to being a dumbass.

Aren’t disproportionate responses one of the things that actually make a person evil? 

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Why is everyone on the right a 🐔

:lol:

:dunno:

maybe we like living at want a world for our kids. With nuclear war at best we’re probably in a place like Cormac McCarthy’s The Road, at best.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Why is everyone on the right a 🐔

:lol:

Yeah, you’re the brave one.  You’re so brave you inhabit a place called the sanctuary.  

The US is sheduled to conduct a Minuteman 3 ICBM missile test tonight out of Vandenberg Space Force Base near Santa Barbara. at 11:47 PM Pacific time.  I'll see if I can spot it.

https://www.vandenberg.spaceforce.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/3506236/unarmed-minuteman-iii-test-launch-to-showcase-readiness-of-us-nuclear-forces-sa/

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

The US is sheduled to conduct a Minuteman 3 ICBM missile test tonight out of Vandenberg Space Force Base near Santa Barbara. at 11:47 PM Pacific time.  I'll see if I can spot it.

https://www.vandenberg.spaceforce.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/3506236/unarmed-minuteman-iii-test-launch-to-showcase-readiness-of-us-nuclear-forces-sa/

If all goes well, they'll nuke Uranus.

On 1/26/2023 at 5:27 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Rusty, who didn’t make it out of the webolos, knows better than the us military on how to transport tanks. 

Here it is, moron!

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Here it is, moron!

Clown. Thanks for proving I didn’t say it couldn’t be done. You lose. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Clown. Thanks for proving I didn’t say it couldn’t be done. You lose. 

Rusty: Why can't they use aircraft to transport tanks.

Turdbadour:  Rusty, who didn’t make it out of the webolos, knows better than the us military on how to transport tanks. 

Rusty provides image of aircraft transporting tanks.

Turdbadour: Der der blah blah der der blah.

🤣

PRO TIP: GO TO BED!