Utilit99

DeShaun Watson cleared of all charges by grand jury -Now settles 20 cases..

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Vomit wants me to have political discussion with my 5 year old.  At a football game. 

He prefers you groom them about what sex they feel like being today.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Vomit wants me to have political discussion with my 5 year old.  At a football game. 

I have no interest in talking to your kid.  Keep telling lies.

12 minutes ago, vomit said:

I have no interest in talking to your kid.  Keep telling lies.

But you think I should explain what let’s go Brandon is about to him. Or else I’m a POS.  Lol. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But you think I should explain what let’s go Brandon is about to him. Or else I’m a POS.  Lol. 

No, there are many reasons why you're a POS, this is just the latest.

Just now, vomit said:

No, there are many reasons why you're a POS, this is just the latest.

You're funny. Please don’t leave again. 

I was thinking six games for each of the four charged incidents for a total of 24 games.  Any plea down from that figure should have included one half of the game check for those games into the fine.

2 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I was thinking six games for each of the four charged incidents for a total of 24 games.  Any plea down from that figure should have included one half of the game check for those games into the fine.

He is only making $1million this year.

10 minutes ago, Bert said:

He is only making $1million this year.

Right, but if they presumed 24 games and pleaded it down to 12 with half of his game check for games 12 through 24 we would be well into next year, where he and the Browns are hiding his money.  

6 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Right, but id they presumed 24 games and pleaed it down to 12 with half of his game check for games 12 through 24 we would be well into next year, where he and the Browns are hiding his money.  

Yeah, but they have to be careful not to make this about punishing the team. They did nothing wrong.

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Yeah, but they havr to be careful not to make this about punishing the team. They did nothing wrong.

I think the Browns ae complicit given the manner in which they structured his salary.  They have actively tried to shield him from punishment consequences.  

5 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I think the Browns ae complicit given the manner in which they structured his salary.  They have actively tried to shield him from punishment consequences.  

They structured all their top players the same way.

4 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Not really. They knew he would be suspended. They did everything right.

The NFLPA is there to shield the players.

Dude is a massive p.o.s. 

I'm gonna go ahead and root for a career ending injury in his first game back.

he should be suspended 11 games based on the way he talks

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

There were a lot of people "triggered". Can't deny that.

"was"

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

he should be suspended 11 games based on the way he talks

3/4 of the league would be suspended for that.

3 hours ago, Reality said:

Dude is a massive p.o.s. 

I'm gonna go ahead and root for a career ending injury in his first game back.

First time ever agreeing with you 

41 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

First time ever agreeing with you 

What did Watson do? Detail it out for us.

Double Jeopardy anyone?  Still leaves him 6 games to collect his 230 million...lol.  i agree he is a p.o.s but is he related to trump?  How many times they going after him. ??

37 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Asked and answered 

You detailed nothing that can be proven unless I missed it. You gave opinion is my guess.

Funny how you can prove something that prosecutors can't. :blink: 

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

You detailed nothing that can be proven unless I missed it. You gave opinion is my guess.

Funny how you can prove something that prosecutors can't. :blink: 

Judge Robinson thought the proof was pretty sufficient.

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Judge Robinson thought the proof was pretty sufficient.

So you haven't paid attention to all that. So, what happened, is the NFL brought in a judge as an arbiter to calculate what the suspensions the NFL have normally done, vs what the NFLPA say.

Then the NFL simply rejected it. Her ruling was completely dismissed. How could that happen? Ooohhhh, it's because it's NFL business, not real criminal court.

Basically it was Judge Judy opinion day, then the NFL said take a back seat lady.

And now you say she had proof. I'm just asking you, what was the proof you have? You can use her "proof" if you want. 

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

So you haven't paid attention to all that. So, what happened, is the NFL brought in a judge as an arbiter to calculate what the suspensions the NFL have normally done, vs what the NFLPA say.

Then the NFL simply rejected it. Her ruling was completely dismissed. How could that happen? Ooohhhh, it's because it's NFL business, not real criminal court.

Basically it was Judge Judy opinion day, then the NFL said take a back seat lady.

And now you say she had proof. I'm just asking you, what was the proof you have? You can use her "proof" if you want. 

Correct, she thought there was proof.  She had access to things that weren’t public.

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Correct, she thought there was proof.  She had access to things that weren’t public.

She had no proof. She had an opinion that the NFL threw in the garbage. :lol:

Just like you can't come up with any.

Just now, craftsman said:

She had no proof. She had an opinion that the NFL threw in the garbage. :lol:

I don’t really care what the NFL thinks.  I care what Judge Robinson thought, which was that there was proof.  

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I don’t really care what the NFL thinks.  I care what Judge Robinson thought, which was that there was proof.  

Wrong. What is the proof? You just can't come up with any. Do you think if there were witnesses or video or physical evidence that it would not have been made public and usable for a criminal conviction or at least a prosecution? 

What's your evidence?

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Wrong. What is the proof? You just can't come up with any. Do you think if there were witnesses or video or physical evidence that it would not have been made public and usable for a criminal conviction or at least a prosecution? 

What's your evidence?

There was proof he’s a scumbag.  Just not of criminal activity.

Just now, TimHauck said:

There was proof he’s a scumbag.  Just not of criminal activity.

What proof? 

12 minutes ago, craftsman said:

What proof? 

Do you deny that he was trying to have sex with dozens of random massage therapists from instagram that he had never met?  That alone makes him a scumbag.  But again, Judge Robinson had access to more information than we do.  She thought there was proof.

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Do you deny that he was trying to have sex with dozens of random massage therapists from instagram that he had never met?  That alone makes him a scumbag.  But again, Judge Robinson had access to more information than we do.  She thought there was proof.

Do you deny that the Clinton's had people killed? Do you deny that Biden and his kid are up to their necks in criminal activity? Did Hillary wipe her email server clean of confidential info? 

And I don't know the answer of what Watson did or didn't do. And neither do you. There is no criminal proof. It's all opinions at this point. 

9 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Do you deny that the Clinton's had people killed? Do you deny that Biden and his kid are up to their necks in criminal activity? Did Hillary wipe her email server clean of confidential info? 

And I don't know the answer of what Watson did or didn't do. And neither do you. There is no criminal proof. It's all opinions at this point. 

This thread isn’t about the Clintons or Bidens.

Once again, I know there isn’t criminal proof (other than potential testimony of the women).  But there is proof he is a scumbag that was trying to have sex with several dozen strangers from Instagram - it’s in the DM’s: messaging them in the first place rather than team personnel, insisting on a “private” setting, focusing on certain parts of his body, etc

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

This thread isn’t about the Clintons or Bidens.

Once again, I know there isn’t criminal proof (other than potential testimony of the women).  But there is proof he is a scumbag that was trying to have sex with several dozen strangers from Instagram - it’s in the DM’s: messaging them in the first place rather than team personnel, insisting on a “private” setting, focusing on certain parts of his body, etc

Get back to me when you get something more concrete than a he says/she says civil suit type fiasco. 

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Get back to me when you get something more concrete than a he says/she says civil suit type fiasco. 

I’m not talking about criminal proof, numbnuts