Utilit99

Twitter adopts 'poison pill' to prevent Elon Musk takeover

16 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Neat board.   Thread locked and now the other thread disappears.    So much for this place being a fortress for free speech.  :lol:  

Ever since your crew showed up. 

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

They had weekly meetings 

Tim they were making golf arrangements 

Well I was told they needed the meetings to develop a strategy to take down unwanted tweets.

The strategy:  email links of unwanted tweets.

They needed weekly meetings for that?  I mean I know government workers are incompetent, but wouldn’t think that would’ve been the case for twitter

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ever since your crew showed up. 

Nope, ever since digby came back 

17 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Neat board.   Thread locked and now the other thread disappears.    So much for this place being a fortress for free speech.  :lol:  

You're not wrong. Pure BS.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, nobody said:

Yeah, let's go with that.  Can the rest of us talk about what was pretty obvious now?

Seriously. 

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well I was told they needed the meetings to develop a strategy to take down unwanted tweets.

The strategy:  email links of unwanted tweets.

They needed weekly meetings for that?  I mean I know government workers are incompetent, but wouldn’t think that would’ve been the case for twitter

You were told. MSNBC or HuffPost 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I'm not saying we've seen some huge smoking gun, although the onion is still being peeled.  In fact I've said multiple times that I wouldn't expect an email from the FBI opening their kimono.  That doesn't mean it didn't happen, so maybe we are back to your "people gonna believe..." statement.  

But what we have confirmed is that Roth DIDN'T meet with the FBI and DIDN'T discuss Trump (wink, wink), that they were hesitant in naming the three-letter bureaus (perhaps corroborating my assertion that the FBI isn't that stupid to leave a smoking gun lying around), and that they had regular meetings with FBI, DHS, and DNI regarding election security and the Hunter laptop.

What we also have is carefully released stories that Taibbi (presumably Weiss and any others) had to agree to deals in order to be able to present.

What Twitter did is bad in some respect. Musk selecting stories to release (and perhaps holding back parts of it) is not good either. People choose to see what they want to see because of all that. 

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

What we also have is carefully released stories that Taibbi (presumably Weiss and any others) had to agree to deals in order to be able to present.

What Twitter did is bad in some respect. Musk selecting stories to release (and perhaps holding back parts of it) is not good either. People choose to see what they want to see because of all that. 

What are you talking about!  Musk is the greatest hero in the history of transparency!

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

What are you talking about!  Musk is the greatest hero in the history of transparency!

I do know that Reality told us he was a a "fooking hero" and an "example of true bravery"

11 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

people choose what they want to hear regardless if you show them exact proof

ex : good people on both sides, trump calling for violence on J6

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yes you love Trump and want to have his kids or something...got it.

No need to play whataboutism or bring him into what I said. 

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Agree.  Except there’s not “exact proof” of a government conspiracy here

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Link?

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Link?

On 12/8/2022 at 9:53 PM, Reality said:

Pretty incredible, Twitter actually did everything the right accused them of. Elon pulled the curtain back at great risk, what a fkn hero. If you want to know what true bravery looks like, look no further than Elon over the last 7 days, blown away. He did all of us a great service.

At this point, like the detractors in this thread.. They are enemies of the American way and Thank God people like Elon exist. Sometimes it takes an outsider to expose it 

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

They aren't seeing enough to prove the obvious collusion with the government but, they definitely know Elon is only showing selected stories to manipulate us through well-respected moderate and even left leaning journalist.

It's hilarious, too stupid to understand what they are admitting. It's incredible to watch.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Doesn’t look like Reality said Musk is greatest hero in the history of transparency.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Link?

I called him a hero, which he obviously is. Not sure that makes him the greatest hero in history but, that's how those idiots roll. He's moving up the list for sure, the tears alone are justifying it.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Doesn’t look like Reality said Musk is greatest hero in the history of transparency.

Pretty freakin close

10 minutes ago, Reality said:

They aren't seeing enough to prove the obvious collusion with the government but, they definitely know Elon is only showing selected stories to manipulate us through well-respected moderate and even left leaning journalist.

It's hilarious, too stupid to understand what they are admitting. It's incredible to watch.

One of them explicitly wrote something along the lines of "we looked for interactions from the trump camp, but couldn't find them.  We're think they exist, but we just couldn't find them."

That should be good enough evidence that Twitter was acting at Trump's request for some in this thread.

My lord. The smoking gun already existed. Zuckerberg said that the FBI warned him about the laptop.  What’s in the Twitter dump only backs that up. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

My lord. The smoking gun already existed. Zuckerberg said that the FBI warned him about the laptop.  

Not about the laptop 

17 minutes ago, Reality said:

I called him a hero, which he obviously is. Not sure that makes him the greatest hero in history but, that's how those idiots roll. He's moving up the list for sure, the tears alone are justifying it.

Musk is a hero to people who believe in a free and open society.  To people who believe they need safe spaces, and that facts are violence, that kids need to be sexualized, that the state loves kids more than parents, that America generally sucks....to those people Musk is Satan.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

Musk is a hero to people who believe in a free and open society.  To people who believe they need safe spaces, and that facts are violence, that kids need to be sexualized, that the state loves kids more than parents, that America generally sucks....to those people Musk is Satan.  

I really don't want to believe it but, sadly, you are 100% correct. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Not about the laptop 

Lol...you keep saying that.  The laptop is the biggest example of government-big tech censorship.   We can also talk about Biden's diary and the FBI raiding journalists to shut them up.  The revolving door of Twitter hiring ex-fbi, DOJ, and ratings of prominent Democrats.  This is by far the most disgraceful anti-American conspiracy in our nation's history, and the left plays it off as a nothingburger.  We are basically at war, but it has only been the left fighting.   This needs to wake more people up to just how spiteful and devious the power-hungry commies on the left have become.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

I really don't want to believe it but, sadly, you are 100% correct. 

They put on a good show, but the left is rotten to the core.  

5 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Lol...you keep saying that.  The laptop is the biggest example of government-big tech censorship.   We can also talk about Biden's diary and the FBI raiding journalists to shut them up.  The revolving door of Twitter hiring ex-fbi, DOJ, and ratings of prominent Democrats.  This is by far the most disgraceful anti-American conspiracy in our nation's history, and the left plays it off as a nothingburger.  We are basically at war, but it has only been the left fighting.   This needs to wake more people up to just how spiteful and devious the power-hungry commies on the left have become.

They have to play it off. They were wrong or lied about all of it. You can see it right in this thread by the usual morons. 

34 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Do you believe "If you want to know what true bravery looks like, look no further than Elon over the last 7 days"

36 minutes ago, Reality said:

Of course you believe Musk is not selecting some parts of the story to leave out. He is your true American hero. 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Do you believe "If you want to know what true bravery looks like, look no further than Elon over the last 7 days"

This guy. You should be the one reading stories to kids instead of the drag queens. Your imagination is incredible. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

No

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This guy. You should be the one reading stories to kids instead of the drag queens. Your imagination is incredible. 

So you disagree with Reality too?

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

I disagree with the term he used. He may have been trolling a bit since the left likes to misapply the word “brave.”

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I disagree with your dishonest exaggeration of what he said. And yeah, I think it took balls for Musk to do what he did. He was in the cool kids club and he upset them.  He might pay a price for all this if he hasn’t already. 

12 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Of course you believe Musk is not selecting some parts of the story to leave out. He is your true American hero. 

African-American. 

Also, I'm sorry I pointed out how stupid your take was. I know you won't admit it here but, internally, yeah.... You get it now, glad I could help. 

:wave:

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I disagree with your dishonest exaggeration of what he said. And yeah, I think it took balls for Musk to do what he did. He was in the cool kids club and he upset them.  He might pay a price for all this if he hasn’t already. 

It is his exact words. You can't read?

1 minute ago, Reality said:

African-American. 

Also, I'm sorry I pointed out how stupid your take was. I know you won't admit it here but, internally, yeah.... You get it now, glad I could help. 

:wave:

It wasn't me with the stupid take their pal.

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

It is his exact words. You can't read?

It wasn't me with the stupid take their pal.

I attributed what that other moron said to you. My bad. I will now give you two free “get out of moron jail” passes. 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yes you love Trump and want to have his kids or something...got it.

No need to play whataboutism or bring him into what I said. 

Just giving you recent bullsh1t examples 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Agree.  Except there’s not “exact proof” of a government conspiracy here

It’s not a govt conspiracy. It’s them actively discussing stories and what Twitter should publish right before an election. Plain and simple 

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

It’s not a govt conspiracy. It’s them actively discussing stories and what Twitter should publish right before an election. Plain and simple 

Oh no. It’s a conspiracy. Text book.