Nomad99

Boom! Disney getting canceled 🤣😅

Just now, Voltaire said:

The US was the same way thoughout it's history until the degenerates took over culture ten minutes ago.

Oh just 10 minutes ago?

And for the record, a gay person is a degenerate, right?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, vomit said:

You look like a complete fool everytime you bump this thread, trying to justify your retarded argument and failing every single time

Oh, so you think less customers is a good thing too. Lol. 

17 minutes ago, vomit said:

Oh just 10 minutes ago?

Anyone besides parents talking to young kids about sex is. 

30 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Someday they will but not early in their lives, no. They're 9th, 8th, and 4th grade and they live in a place where there aren't any openly gay people. All the couples my children have ever run across in their lives are male-female( :lol: me as well unless online counts) . That hadn't by design, it turned out to be an accidental side benefit of living here. Having my kids not getting influenced by the LGBTQ agenda has become a contributing factor for why we stay in this increasingly stupid country though. Sometimes the CCP actually gets something right.

The kids are aware of gayness and are aware that it's widespread in the US but I don't know how much it registers. They haven't ever come across any when they've been in the US.

I'd like to point out that the situation is no different than it was like in the US in 200. It's only been since I left that the US has went bonkers with all this gay stuff. Previously it had always been out of sight / out of mind. Not coincidentally but for that reason, we didn't have any of these mental problems or gender confusion issues generated bythe LGBTQ activists. That never sprouted up until the freak show took over culture and went mainstream.

The way you talk about it you make it sound like a sickness, like something your kids can catch by being around other gays.  Being gay is not a mental illness or a sickness.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, vomit said:

Oh just 10 minutes ago?

Hyperbole on the dates. Let's start with the Obergefell decision was seven years ago and give it a two-three year grace period. So four-five years.

Also gay relationships as demonstrated by Obergefell and others, aren't much of a problem. There is a tolerable level of gayness as practiced by those in committed relationships. Obergefell and their co-plaintiffs were the sympathetic nose of the camel that in the end brought the whole camel into the tent. The problem with Obergefell isn't with those couples but that the decision opened Pandora's box where all of the ensuing problems started pouring out soon after.

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The way you talk about it you make it sound like a sickness, like something your kids can catch by being around other gays.  Being gay is not a mental illness or a sickness.

It's Not?

Gen Z''s identification as on the LGBTQ spectrum is off the charts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2022/02/17/adults-identifying-lgbt-gen-z/

Based on this data, I maintain that it yes, LGBTQ identification is spread by being around other gays as well as coinciding with it's practice being normalized in society in culture. Tell me why I am wrong to reach that conclusion.

You’re a degenerate if you want to talk about any kind of sex with kids. Leave the kids alone. 

• Confused 1

Lgbtq is like a members only jacket, uggs, or air jordans.

It is a cheap way of getting attention, being brave (to come out), and physical pleasure.  It is a fad..nothing more.  You have a whole generation screaming for attention and a sense of entitlement...this gayness is one of those tools. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re a degenerate if you want to talk about any kind of sex with kids. Leave the kids alone. 

Ok Pink Floyd

11 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It's Not?

Gen Z''s identification as on the LGBTQ spectrum is off the charts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2022/02/17/adults-identifying-lgbt-gen-z/

Based on this data, I maintain that it yes, LGBTQ identification is spread by being around other gays as well as coinciding with it's practice being normalized in society in culture. Tell me why I am wrong to reach that conclusion.

The way I look at it is that more people are comfortable with being truthful with who they really are.  I don't thing there are actually that many more, I think it's not more known now.  People have been this way for decades but have had to hide it because of how others treat them.

• Like 1

Anyway, I maintain that the enormous spike in kids mental health issues around sex related issues, which weren't zero in 2000, are tied into the culture embracing LGBTQ agenda en masse and foisting it on others. Also there's a very recent development of a social pressure on kids to switch genders. To me, it all provides motivation for why it's so important to push back and try to contain it whenever you see it.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Lgbtq is like a members only jacket, uggs, or air jordans.

It is a cheap way of getting attention, being brave (to come out), and physical pleasure.  It is a fad..nothing more.  You have a whole generation screaming for attention and a sense of entitlement...this gayness is one of those tools. 

There is some truth in that as well.  I agree that there are plenty of young people doing it just for the attention.

15 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The way I look at it is that more people are comfortable with being truthful with who they really are.  I don't thing there are actually that many more, I think it's not more known now.  People have been this way for decades but have had to hide it because of how others treat them.

It is more acceptable now. There's no longer any prepercussion to being LGBTQ, in fact there's incentives to do so.

You claim that the increase is that people are more comfortable with being truthful with who that really are and I claim you are wrong. I lived through the '80s and I'll grant that as a teenager at that time, born in 1971, there would have been enormous societal pressure not to come out on the LGBTQ spectrum. OK fair enough. Well now the year us 2022 and I am 50 years old. That pressure is gone. Were I gay or trans, I would feel free to come out as such today without experiencing the stigma I would have felt were I to try to do so as a teenager. 

Here is a chart by generation of people on the LGBTQ spectrum. https://www.axios.com/2022/02/17/lgbtq-generation-z-gallup

If you are right, then presumably more people from older generations would do what Caitlyn Jenner did and be" truthful with who they are." That's not the case. Older generations remain the gender they were their entire lives, this is a problem that doubles with each generation with Gen Z being the most susceptible. The secret cache of closted gays and trannies born in earlier generations is minimal compared to Gen Z. It doesn't (hardly) exist.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

It is more acceptable now. There's no longer any prepercussion to being LGBTQ, in fact there's incentives to do so.

You claim that the increase is that people are more comfortable with being truthful with who that really are and I claim you are wrong. I lived through the '80s and I'll grant that as a teenager at that time, born in 1971, there would have been enormous societal pressure not to come out on the LGBTQ spectrum. OK fair enough. Well now the year us 2022 and I am 50 years old. That pressure is gone. Were I gay or trans, I would feel free to come out as such today without experiencing the stigma I would have felt were I to try to do so as a teenager. 

Here is a chart by generation of people on the LGBTQ spectrum. https://www.axios.com/2022/02/17/lgbtq-generation-z-gallup

If you are right, then presumably more people from older generations would do what Caitlyn Jenner did and be" truthful with who they are." That's not the case. Older generations remain the gender they were their entire lives, this is a problem that doubles with each generation with Gen Z being the most susceptible.

There are stories about people in older generations coming out as gay all the time.  A woman from A League of their Own just finally came out as gay and she's like 90 now.  She was the character than Madona played in the movie, All the Way Mae.  There are always stories about how a spouse in a marriage comes out as gay or gets caught cheating with a person of the same sex.

• Confused 1

Presumably genetics and hormones are the same as that takes thousands of years to evolve. This uptick in LGBTQ identification is one, two, three, four generations old. I maintain the reason is it's promotion in culture and peer pressure. 

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There are stories about people in older generations coming out as gay all the time.  A woman from A League of their Own just finally came out as gay and she's like 90 now.  She was the character than Madona played in the movie, All the Way Mae.  There are always stories about how a spouse in a marriage comes out as gay or gets caught cheating with a person of the same sex.

Yes. Anecdotal evidence exists. They lived their lives in a different culture where it was frowned upon and can now "be themselves" or whatever. Both Catelyn Jenner and Rachel Levine also exist. I just gave you the statistical breakdown, it's still saved in my cut and paste: https://www.axios.com/2022/02/17/lgbtq-generation-z-gallup

This social experiment has gotten to the point that it's reached one-in-six members of Gen Z. I have to wonder if we can function/survive as a society with that many gender confused people in it, especially considering that what we had been doing before for the previous180,000+ years had been working so well. (I can only account for the last 5000 years, the 175000 before that is murky.)

Before it was accepted, people never came out.

Now that it's more accepted, more people are comfortable coming out 

And yes there are curious teens that come out, and then change later.  There is nothing wrong with this.

It all comes down to Voltaire's hates gays

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, vomit said:

It all comes down to Voltaire's hates gays

I suppose I'll now have to try to handle that with more class than you've demonstrated with the pedophile accusations.

HT is calling for help because he has no idea how to untwist the stupid argument he has tried to construct here. 

32 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I suppose I'll now have to try to handle that with more class than you've demonstrated with the pedophile accusations.

Don't waste your time.  He's not worth it.

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

HT is calling for help because he has no idea how to untwist the stupid argument he has tried to construct here. 

Yeah. Less customers hurting a business is a very stupid theory. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. Less customers hurting a business is a very stupid theory. 

We know what you are doing. Set up an argument that is not based in reality so you can later try to declare a win. Yet you will still be left brainless and unsure of how to fix the stupid you have created. 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

We know what you are doing. Set up an argument that is not based in reality so you can later try to declare a win. Yet you will still be left brainless and unsure of how to fix the stupid you have created. 

It’s reality kid. China has shut their woke content out. Less customers. Bad for business. You’re a dope. Lol. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s reality kid. China has shut their woke content out. Less customers. Bad for business. You’re a dope. Lol. 

You set up stupid parameters of "They aren't doing what they could've." That's arbitrary. You're a dope. No LOL. Just sad that you take up good oxygen people could breathe. 

5 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What is Disney's agenda?  Haven't you said "go woke, go broke" about them though?

I did ? When ? 

5 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yup. These type of comments from Voltaire come off as sheltering and hateful despite the fact that I'm sure he isn't actively trying to teach hate to his kids. 

Of course he has- many times. 

Care to show one of those times? 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I did ? When ? 

If it wasn't you then it was Utilit.  The two of your posts blend together on here.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If it wasn't you then it was Utilit.  The two of your posts blend together on here.

Ok. Because I haven’t. Money makes things up, be careful taking his word on things. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This place has been a lot better since he hasn't been posting these last couple weeks.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok. Because I haven’t. Money makes things up, be careful taking his word on things. 

You made countless references to "going woke wrecking business." Or how they are going to lose because of going woke. The implications are clear and you are hiding behind semantics at this point. 

You are also the guy in this thread who said you were okay paying more in New York taxes to combat Florida fighting woke companies. You never explained how that worked. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You made countless references to "going woke wrecking business." Or how they are going to lose because of going woke. The implications are clear and you are hiding behind semantics at this point. 

You are also the guy in this thread who said you were okay paying more in New York taxes to combat Florida fighting woke companies. You never explained how that worked. 

I didn’t say that.  You’re an idiot. You just got busted telling one lie, and then you throw out another. Grow up. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I didn’t say that.  You’re an idiot. You just got busted telling one lie, and then you throw out another. Grow up. 

I said: "Also this will screw with people's taxes in Florida and hurt their pocketbooks." you responded with:

On 4/21/2022 at 5:28 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m ok paying more taxes to take on woke. 

You want that crow now or save it for the next stupid ass thing you say that is proven wrong?

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I said: "Also this will screw with people's taxes in Florida and hurt their pocketbooks." you responded with:

You want that crow now or save it for the next stupid ass thing you say that is proven wrong?

I’m ok paying more taxes to take on woke. Yup. Where does it say those taxes have to be paid in Florida? You’re such an Fockin idiot. Now I laugh. 

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m ok paying more taxes to take on woke. Yup. Where does it say those taxes have to be paid in Florida? You’re such an Fockin idiot. Now I laugh. 

You are a dope. Have the nurse change your diaper and feed you your mush so you can go to bed. 

47 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You are a dope. Have the nurse change your diaper and feed you your mush so you can go to bed. 

Stop making things up, child. 

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

All of this good news…..

What happened?  You clearly are reading things, why are you allergic to posting links for those of us that don’t follow Disney’s every move?

57 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

What happened?  You clearly are reading things, why are you allergic to posting links for those of us that don’t follow Disney’s every move?

I’ve been curious how this would turn out and have been waiting to see the results of Disney Plus for the second quarter. Since it took six weeks from the end of March to get the 1st quarter numbers, I figure it’ll likely take six weeks from the end of June for the 2nd quarter numbers to arrive.

26 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I’ve been curious how this would turn out and have been waiting to see the results of Disney Plus for the second quarter. Since it took six weeks from the end of March to get the 1st quarter numbers, I figure it’ll likely take six weeks from the end of June for the 2nd quarter numbers to arrive.

Disney reports earnings on August 10th- so yes ~6 weeks. Early prediction I saw is that Disney will report earnings of .95 per share which would be approximately a 16% increase year over year. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

He doesn't want to post anything because:

a.) By not posting anything specific he can shift the goalposts on what he said as he gets his logical beatdown.

b.) He doesn't have to take the drubbing he does every time he says something stupid. 

• Like 1